Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Che Adams 14:54 - Oct 19 with 1131 viewsSaintNick

Forming a great partnership with Danny ings, nice pass for the first goal and good work for the second

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Che Adams on 14:58 - Oct 19 with 1125 viewskernow

Two 20 goal a season strikers would be truly awe inspiring 🙃
Che Adams on 15:09 - Oct 19 with 1106 viewsSonicBoom

The way he was holding the ball up on Saturday, put me in mind of - dare I say it - a certain Mark Hughes.
Che Adams on 15:13 - Oct 19 with 1100 views1ASIN12

Che Adams on 15:09 - Oct 19 by SonicBoom

The way he was holding the ball up on Saturday, put me in mind of - dare I say it - a certain Mark Hughes.

Have to agree . He is stony on the ball , never seems to give up , can spot a pass and is capable of scoring.

Glad his hard work and Ralph the fans patience are paying off .
Che Adams on 15:15 - Oct 19 with 1099 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Che Adams on 15:13 - Oct 19 by 1ASIN12

Have to agree . He is stony on the ball , never seems to give up , can spot a pass and is capable of scoring.

Glad his hard work and Ralph the fans patience are paying off .

Agreed. I think most fans weren't confident after so long that he'd "come good", but it seems the enforced mid-season break may have helped him kick on. Great to see.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Che Adams on 15:17 - Oct 19 with 1094 viewsSaintNick

Che Adams on 15:15 - Oct 19 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Agreed. I think most fans weren't confident after so long that he'd "come good", but it seems the enforced mid-season break may have helped him kick on. Great to see.

I had every faith in him, last season I stuck with him as i could see something lacking in a lot of players, seemingly so did our transfer staff

Che Adams on 16:00 - Oct 19 with 1052 viewsSonicBoom

I have always really rated him. I can see him getting better and better. He looks like a player that needs to build his confidence but I think he's starting to believe he belongs in the PL and he can only benefit from playing second fiddle (for now) to Ings. Takes the pressure off him.
Che Adams on 17:08 - Oct 19 with 1008 viewskingslandstand1

Che Adams on 14:58 - Oct 19 by kernow

Two 20 goal a season strikers would be truly awe inspiring 🙃

Memories of Supermac and Phil Bowyer back in the day
Che Adams on 17:11 - Oct 19 with 1005 viewskingslandstand1

In particular I liked the way Ings got out of his way for his goal where a more selfish striker maybe would have tried to get it himself, not that strikers should not have a selfish streak in them, but he knew Adams would get there
Login to get fewer ads

Che Adams on 17:38 - Oct 19 with 993 viewsChesham_Saint

Che Adams on 15:15 - Oct 19 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I recall quite a few on here had pretty much written him off...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Che Adams on 21:20 - Oct 19 with 885 viewscynicalsaint

Che Adams on 17:08 - Oct 19 by kingslandstand1

Memories of Supermac and Phil Bowyer back in the day

That's Boyer, not Bowyer - sorry, my mum will be spinning in her grave if i let that typo pass!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Boyer
Che Adams on 21:39 - Oct 19 with 874 viewsSaintNick

Che Adams on 21:20 - Oct 19 by cynicalsaint

That's Boyer, not Bowyer - sorry, my mum will be spinning in her grave if i let that typo pass!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Boyer

Boyer's nickname was Charlie after the French actor Charles Boyer, who was a bit before my time, Boyer the actor that is

Che Adams on 22:24 - Oct 19 with 846 viewsDorsetIan

Adams has looked the part since those early friendlies last season. He's not the first striker to take a while to get in to his stride (especially when stepping up a division).

The tenacity with which he kept the ball alive and then banged it into the net for the second on Saturday was excellent, as was his through ball to Ings.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Che Adams on 22:34 - Oct 19 with 836 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Che Adams on 22:24 - Oct 19 by DorsetIan

Adams has looked the part since those early friendlies last season. He's not the first striker to take a while to get in to his stride (especially when stepping up a division).

The tenacity with which he kept the ball alive and then banged it into the net for the second on Saturday was excellent, as was his through ball to Ings.

I did love that persistence, he didn't stay down when he could've and pushed on. Also loved Ings trying to get out of his way as he knew he was on a mission!

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Che Adams on 08:58 - Oct 20 with 749 viewsRon11

Che Adams on 17:38 - Oct 19 by Chesham_Saint

I recall quite a few on here had pretty much written him off...

He wasn't given much of an opportunity for a long time.
Che Adams on 17:08 - Oct 20 with 692 viewsChesham_Saint

Che Adams on 08:58 - Oct 20 by Ron11

He wasn't given much of an opportunity for a long time.

Who’s going to admit to it now though?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Che Adams on 10:45 - Oct 21 with 588 viewsBerber

Che Adams on 17:08 - Oct 20 by Chesham_Saint

Who’s going to admit to it now though?

Well, I have to say, I was beginning to doubt if he would make it. For many months, his main contribution was simply trying hard. His first pre season goals were mainly scuffed, but since the lockdown especially, some of his assists have been excellent and he has at last looked like a PL player. He might well have been showing it in training, there must have been something for RH to grasp onto and keep playing him,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024