Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New National Lockdown from Wednesday 23:15 - Oct 30 with 13874 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-boris-johns

Here we go again if the reports are right
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 23:39]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 14:04 - Oct 31 with 1258 viewsSaintsforeverj

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 13:53 - Oct 31 by saint22

The bottom line is most people are stupid and selfish so just carry on regardless, then throwing their arms up in disgust when they are told to obey the rules
Couple that with being led by a stupid selfish c**t and it’s a recipe for disaster no matter what your political persuasion

Yes people are selfish and it is probably their fault that we have to go back into lockdown. They can't bear not to party, mix, go the beach, protest and obey the rules. But calling our PM the word you used says more about you than the PM. The PM hasn't done anything to warrent being called that. But unfortunately, people who don't like the Tories, hate with a real venom. The extreme left, they call them - just as dangerous as any extreme. Not one ounce of understanding of the difficulties being faced, just hate and bias.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 14:08]

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 14:15 - Oct 31 with 1231 viewssaint22

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 14:04 - Oct 31 by Saintsforeverj

Yes people are selfish and it is probably their fault that we have to go back into lockdown. They can't bear not to party, mix, go the beach, protest and obey the rules. But calling our PM the word you used says more about you than the PM. The PM hasn't done anything to warrent being called that. But unfortunately, people who don't like the Tories, hate with a real venom. The extreme left, they call them - just as dangerous as any extreme. Not one ounce of understanding of the difficulties being faced, just hate and bias.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 14:08]

Sorry but you are wrong
He has led a silver spoon life, never worked for anything, never been held accountable, stumbled form one failed ‘job’ too another, sired children by different women while failing to hold down a relationship, failed to sack Cummings, front up any semblance of organised leadership through this chaos, screwed Brexit up etc etc etc
New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 14:28 - Oct 31 with 1227 viewsSaintsforeverj

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 14:15 - Oct 31 by saint22

Sorry but you are wrong
He has led a silver spoon life, never worked for anything, never been held accountable, stumbled form one failed ‘job’ too another, sired children by different women while failing to hold down a relationship, failed to sack Cummings, front up any semblance of organised leadership through this chaos, screwed Brexit up etc etc etc

And you are perfect, I suppose? Your feelings come from your entrenched jealousy and hatred of the rich, probably because your life has been different. But that makes you as prejudiced as anyone. Just take a moment to look up the wealth of Blair, Starmer and even Corbyn. They have all led priveledged lives, yet they don't get your venom?
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 14:30]

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 14:34 - Oct 31 with 1215 viewsChesham_Saint

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 14:15 - Oct 31 by saint22

Sorry but you are wrong

Never worked for anything? I’m sorry that’s just bollox. He’s written books and been a successful journalist. Just like Sir Kier actually had a real job too. They both may or may not be tvvats but They have had real careers outside politics.

Making up stuff to diss your Opponents is, frankly, just a bit sad.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 14:41 - Oct 31 with 1202 viewsSaintsforeverj

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 14:34 - Oct 31 by Chesham_Saint

Never worked for anything? I’m sorry that’s just bollox. He’s written books and been a successful journalist. Just like Sir Kier actually had a real job too. They both may or may not be tvvats but They have had real careers outside politics.

And that imo, is the problem with the left. They make things up, their lot are perfect people wearing halos and then the minute they get the chance to slam the Tories, they use aggressive and vicious language. Boris isnt perfect, nobody is, but they make out their lot are (because of course they all share their wealth (yeah right) never make mistakes, don't have prejudices, are full of equality). Yet they arn't, that's the point.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 14:42]

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 15:07 - Oct 31 with 1179 viewssaint22

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 14:34 - Oct 31 by Chesham_Saint

Written books?? Oh well then he is fit to lead the country. Ffs I am not making stuff up, just you read a bit about his life pal
At least starmer is a lawyer, that is a job
I find it astonishing that anyone defends his actions tbh
New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 15:12 - Oct 31 with 1179 viewsSaintsforeverj

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 15:07 - Oct 31 by saint22

Written books?? Oh well then he is fit to lead the country. Ffs I am not making stuff up, just you read a bit about his life pal

Starmer is a very rich millionaire sir, and has lived a priveledged life. I don't mind, but you mentioned you don't like it because Boris has led a privileged life given everything on a plate? Starmer is the same. See the problem with your very bias views? At least dislike them both equally. But that's the point again, you don't like privileged millionaires, unless they lead the Labour Party. See the problem? Tories and Labour both led by millionaires, so better dislike both?
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 15:13]

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 15:13 - Oct 31 with 1175 viewssaint22

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 14:28 - Oct 31 by Saintsforeverj

And you are perfect, I suppose? Your feelings come from your entrenched jealousy and hatred of the rich, probably because your life has been different. But that makes you as prejudiced as anyone. Just take a moment to look up the wealth of Blair, Starmer and even Corbyn. They have all led priveledged lives, yet they don't get your venom?
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 14:30]

Wrong pal, not hatred of the rich but hatred of entitled inherited daddy’s boy rich
Blair I couldn’t stand, corbyn either but they aren’t the ones screwing this country right now and we all had an option to abstain too
You are talking like a Tory
Login to get fewer ads

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 15:16 - Oct 31 with 1177 views1teeminants

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 09:50 - Oct 31 by SalisburySaint

Shame they didn’t follow the Science and SAGE advice in September and have a two week circuit breaker, rather than a more severe lockdown now.

Dare say they thought our “world beating” track and trace system would save the day🤪

Why do people try to keep making this political ? . The whole world is struggling with this virus France and Germany are in lockdown Ffs .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 15:23 - Oct 31 with 1167 viewsSaintsforeverj

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 15:13 - Oct 31 by saint22

Wrong pal, not hatred of the rich but hatred of entitled inherited daddy’s boy rich
Blair I couldn’t stand, corbyn either but they aren’t the ones screwing this country right now and we all had an option to abstain too
You are talking like a Tory

Ahh OK, you have a general hatred of any "entitled inherited daddy’s boy", so hate them all equally and then your point is more valid. It's not just Tories. You won't get any better from Labour. But even if you don't like it, you said yourself people are selfish. It's called harsh reality. You won't stop people looking after their own. We are stuck with it.

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 15:54 - Oct 31 with 1143 viewsJaySaint

people keep going on about track and trace.

not stopped Germany and co going into another lockdown.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 16:58 - Oct 31 with 1117 viewsSadoldgit

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 15:54 - Oct 31 by JaySaint

people keep going on about track and trace.

not stopped Germany and co going into another lockdown.

Done in time and properly it is very effective. Unfortunately once it grows as it is now it can’t keep pace.

As for locking down to save Christmas, it will release people again just before Christmas which will mean that Christmas will be a period of superspreading and people will end up getting sick in large numbers again in the New Year.

Genious.

It has been a clusterf uck from the start. You would expect the government to have some kind of handle on things by now but no, still incompetent and clueless.

It was a mistake not to sack Cummings, not just because of his stupid actions in breaking the lockdown rules, but as the leading government adviser his advice isn’t very good.
New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 17:28 - Oct 31 with 1094 viewsSadoldgit

Still no announcement from Johnson. He has probably locked himself in the loo and they are trying to break the door down to get him out.
New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 17:37 - Oct 31 with 1083 viewsSalisburySaint

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 15:16 - Oct 31 by 1teeminants

Why do people try to keep making this political ? . The whole world is struggling with this virus France and Germany are in lockdown Ffs .

Not trying political just pointing out that scientific advice was ignored
New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 17:44 - Oct 31 with 1074 viewsgrumpy

We have lost more people to this virus than anyone else in Europe.Over 4 times as many as Germany.
New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 17:50 - Oct 31 with 1070 viewsSadoldgit

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 15:12 - Oct 31 by Saintsforeverj

Starmer is a very rich millionaire sir, and has lived a priveledged life. I don't mind, but you mentioned you don't like it because Boris has led a privileged life given everything on a plate? Starmer is the same. See the problem with your very bias views? At least dislike them both equally. But that's the point again, you don't like privileged millionaires, unless they lead the Labour Party. See the problem? Tories and Labour both led by millionaires, so better dislike both?

Keir Starmer’s mother was a nurse and his father a toolmaker. He was born in Southwark, south London. Not the best area of London. If he has a lot of money it is because he has worked hard for it.
New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 18:15 - Oct 31 with 1053 viewsgrumpy

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 15:12 - Oct 31 by Saintsforeverj

Where did you get this Starmer 'has lived a privileged life 'from?
New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 18:28 - Oct 31 with 1037 viewsSaintsforeverj

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 17:50 - Oct 31 by Sadoldgit

Keir Starmer’s mother was a nurse and his father a toolmaker. He was born in Southwark, south London. Not the best area of London. If he has a lot of money it is because he has worked hard for it.

Yep, Starmer is the perfect millionaire leader, as is Corbyn as you stated before the election. They worked hard and Boris or any Tory didn't. The Labour MP's all deserve their money and every Tory doesn't. They don't make any mistakes and would be handling this perfectly. The test and trace would be world beating and we would be back to normal with the virus eradicated under Labour, whilst France, Belgium, Italy, Spain all back in lockdown. But not here if Labour were in charge.

And Boris is a total asshole as he hasn't worked hard at all and he is horrid, with all the begging starving kids he leaves roaming around. It hasn't been a difficult time, with difficult decisions to make at all. It would have been all so different under Labour. Yep I think I get your view now.

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 18:39 - Oct 31 with 1015 views1teeminants

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 17:44 - Oct 31 by grumpy

We have lost more people to this virus than anyone else in Europe.Over 4 times as many as Germany.

Probably due to the fact that many people in this country have no respect for laws and advice and do whatever the fu**k they want . No social distancing , can’t be bothered to wear masks . We also have idiots dancing on the streets in large crowds thinking it’s hilarious, other countries don’t have this pathetic mentality amongst their population . If people abided by laws and advice these numbers would be far lower.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 18:41 - Oct 31 with 1013 viewsSaintsforeverj

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 18:15 - Oct 31 by grumpy

Where did you get this Starmer 'has lived a privileged life 'from?

https://londonlovesbusiness.com/how-rich-is-sir-keir-starmer/
Net worth 4 million, his house is worth 1.8 million, he studied law at Oxford University ( you are very privileged to get accepted at Oxford). He had a job with a hefty salary. Erm, I would imagine being worth 4 million has given him a relatively privileged life.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 18:43]

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 18:57 - Oct 31 with 990 viewsSadoldgit

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 15:16 - Oct 31 by 1teeminants

When you see that the NHS’s and local health authorities ability to fit this pandemic has been badly affected by years of underfunding (which has been a political decision) then you can not dismiss politics and the part it plays in this situation. It is also noticeable that the governing political body is constantly behind the situation. The PM tonight will announce a short lockdown which the opposition party have been pushing for for weeks and would have put us in a better position to deal with the virus over winter. Political decisions affect all of us.
New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 19:11 - Oct 31 with 979 viewsSaintsforeverj

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 18:57 - Oct 31 by Sadoldgit

When you see that the NHS’s and local health authorities ability to fit this pandemic has been badly affected by years of underfunding (which has been a political decision) then you can not dismiss politics and the part it plays in this situation. It is also noticeable that the governing political body is constantly behind the situation. The PM tonight will announce a short lockdown which the opposition party have been pushing for for weeks and would have put us in a better position to deal with the virus over winter. Political decisions affect all of us.

Yep, the 2 week circuit breaker would have got rid of it and we would be sailing onto a Covid free UK this Friday under Labour. Terrible of Boris to consider the economy and think of people's jobs, trying a regional approach, before being forced into a lockdown. Furlough announced throughout this new lockdown. I know I know, its not enough and Starmer would give 150 per cent pay. See, I can write your posts for you.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 19:12]

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 19:17 - Oct 31 with 964 views1885_SFC

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 19:11 - Oct 31 by Saintsforeverj

Yep, the 2 week circuit breaker would have got rid of it and we would be sailing onto a Covid free UK this Friday under Labour. Terrible of Boris to consider the economy and think of people's jobs, trying a regional approach, before being forced into a lockdown. Furlough announced throughout this new lockdown. I know I know, its not enough and Starmer would give 150 per cent pay. See, I can write your posts for you.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 19:12]

Don't forget we all would have got free broadband too

Old School is Cool

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 19:22 - Oct 31 with 950 viewsChesham_Saint

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 15:07 - Oct 31 by saint22

Yes...he’s written books - and they’ve sold. Perhaps you could tell us all how many best sellers you’ve penned, 22? And again, if you bothered to read my reply, he’s been a successful journalist also. An Inconvenient fact for you I know, but that’s what happens when you let blind hatred rule your arguments,

And, FWIW, Starmer has also had a career outside politics which is good thing - unlike the likes of that IRA supporting halfwit and career politician Corbyn. Johnson may well be a poor or lazy journalist (eg Letterbox references) and Starmer a shit lawyer (Jimmy Savile anyone?) but that is beside the point.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 19:30 - Oct 31 with 933 viewsPatfromPoole

Johnson just said that the Prem will continue....

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024