Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit comes early 18:57 - Dec 20 with 5241 viewssaint22

Now Europe wants none of us there anyway
Good one Boris tidily done
Brexit comes early on 07:33 - Dec 21 with 1224 viewsdirk_doone

Brexit comes early on 07:06 - Dec 21 by dwayne_dibley

Hitler was Austrian
QED

In my youth, when I was hitchhiking across Europe, I was given a lift in Austria by 2 young ladies, both wearing black leather hotpants suits. After I settled into the back seat of their car, one of them leered back at me and said, proudly, "Ve come from Braunau, Hitler's birthplace."
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 8:38]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Brexit comes early on 20:10 - Dec 21 with 1140 viewskingolaf

Austria? Nowhere near as good as Florida.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 20:12]
Brexit comes early on 20:20 - Dec 21 with 1129 viewsSadoldgit

Brexit comes early on 20:10 - Dec 21 by kingolaf

Austria? Nowhere near as good as Florida.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 20:12]

Unless you are going skiing.
Brexit comes early on 20:23 - Dec 21 with 1123 views1885_SFC

Brexit comes early on 20:20 - Dec 21 by Sadoldgit

Unless you are going skiing.

It is if you're water skiing.

Old School is Cool

Brexit comes early on 21:56 - Dec 21 with 1087 viewsDorsetIan

Brexit comes early on 07:33 - Dec 21 by dirk_doone

In my youth, when I was hitchhiking across Europe, I was given a lift in Austria by 2 young ladies, both wearing black leather hotpants suits. After I settled into the back seat of their car, one of them leered back at me and said, proudly, "Ve come from Braunau, Hitler's birthplace."
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 8:38]

Black leather hotpants suits - you don't see those every day. Not even in Weymouth.

I am looking forward to hearing how this story continues...

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Brexit comes early on 20:27 - Dec 22 with 1003 views1885_SFC

If there are any stranded French lorry drivers over here in the UK - then don't worry. There are thousands of inflatable dinghy's laying around in Kent doing nothing. Help yourselves!

Old School is Cool

Brexit comes early on 07:36 - Jan 12 with 897 viewsSalisburySaint

Welcome to the reality of Brexit

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55622331

this is just a minor issue, most Lorry drivers are more likely to be getting frustrated over the extended customs process to get into Europe.

It took my mate 4 hours to get through customs going into Caen last week with his Removal Lorry, and that's relatively quiet compared to Calais
Brexit comes early on 08:08 - Jan 12 with 864 viewsgeezershoong1

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit comes early on 08:18 - Jan 12 with 857 viewsBison

Brexit comes early on 07:36 - Jan 12 by SalisburySaint

this is just a minor issue, most Lorry drivers are more likely to be getting frustrated over the extended customs process to get into Europe.

It took my mate 4 hours to get through customs going into Caen last week with his Removal Lorry, and that's relatively quiet compared to Calais

Was it wafer thin ham ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Brexit comes early on 08:21 - Jan 12 with 851 viewsSalisburySaint

Brexit comes early on 08:08 - Jan 12 by geezershoong1

that will be you soon, wondering why the cost of foods and goods has increased

still we have our sovereignty back
Brexit comes early on 08:38 - Jan 12 with 839 viewsMessysaints

lol, thats funny..... its not even news worthy.
Brexit comes early on 08:45 - Jan 12 with 834 viewskernow

Brexit comes early on 08:38 - Jan 12 by Messysaints

lol, thats funny..... its not even news worthy.

It's not even newsworthy......or funny.
Brexit comes early on 08:46 - Jan 12 with 833 viewsdirk_doone

For anyone who's retired or wants to retire in Europe or anyone who does business there and especially for Northern Ireland, it's a bit of a nightmare.

The amount of extra bureaucracy and paperwork we've lumbered both our importers and exporters with has seriously affected trade, created delays at ports on both sides of the Channel and had a negative impact on exporters and businesses that require supplies and parts from Europe.

As for customers in Europe, it's easier for them to just stop buying British and find alternative suppliers within the EU. The good will that had been built up over decades has been thrown away overnight. Countries that once saw us as their friends, like the Netherlands, now see us as a hostile entity, as illustrated by the atttitude of the Dutch police confiscating food from British lorry drivers and telling them, "Welcome to the Brexit."

As if the effects of the pandemic weren't bad enough, Brexit is the final nail in the coffin for many small businesses in the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55617849
[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 9:09]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Brexit comes early on 08:49 - Jan 12 with 828 viewskernow

Brexit comes early on 08:46 - Jan 12 by dirk_doone

For anyone who's retired or wants to retire in Europe or anyone who does business there and especially for Northern Ireland, it's a bit of a nightmare.

The amount of extra bureaucracy and paperwork we've lumbered both our importers and exporters with has seriously affected trade, created delays at ports on both sides of the Channel and had a negative impact on exporters and businesses that require supplies and parts from Europe.

As for customers in Europe, it's easier for them to just stop buying British and find alternative suppliers within the EU. The good will that had been built up over decades has been thrown away overnight. Countries that once saw us as their friends, like the Netherlands, now see us as a hostile entity, as illustrated by the atttitude of the Dutch police confiscating food from British lorry drivers and telling them, "Welcome to the Brexit."

As if the effects of the pandemic weren't bad enough, Brexit is the final nail in the coffin for many small businesses in the UK.

They can't hear you.
Brexit comes early on 09:04 - Jan 12 with 803 viewsMessysaints

Brexit comes early on 08:45 - Jan 12 by kernow

It's not even newsworthy......or funny.

driver goes to boarder takes own food even though new rules say you cant and loses sarnie? thats funny.......
Brexit comes early on 09:18 - Jan 12 with 788 views1885_SFC

Brexit comes early on 09:04 - Jan 12 by Messysaints

driver goes to boarder takes own food even though new rules say you cant and loses sarnie? thats funny.......

Breadexit ?

Old School is Cool

Brexit comes early on 09:18 - Jan 12 with 787 viewskernow

Brexit comes early on 09:04 - Jan 12 by Messysaints

Oh...now you explain it....

Pass me a palm and needle
I need to sew a few homeward bounders
Into my splitting sides....lol.
Brexit comes early on 10:38 - Jan 12 with 747 viewsRon11

'Europe wants none of us there'
Let's ask the Spanish that when spring /summer starts and their tourism industry is leaking to the tune of hundreds of millions with no Brits there.
Brexit comes early on 10:45 - Jan 12 with 743 viewssaint22

Brexit comes early on 10:38 - Jan 12 by Ron11

'Europe wants none of us there'
Let's ask the Spanish that when spring /summer starts and their tourism industry is leaking to the tune of hundreds of millions with no Brits there.

I think they will survive without us perfectly well
Cant wait for all the Benidorm/ Marbella lot to get up in arms about how costly it is over there now and the difficulties they face now they got their beloved brexit
Brexit comes early on 10:46 - Jan 12 with 742 viewsgeezershoong1

Brexit comes early on 08:21 - Jan 12 by SalisburySaint

No - you'll be grizzling forever - I won't.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Brexit comes early on 10:53 - Jan 12 with 736 viewssolent_toffee

Brexit comes early on 10:45 - Jan 12 by saint22

I think they will survive without us perfectly well
Cant wait for all the Benidorm/ Marbella lot to get up in arms about how costly it is over there now and the difficulties they face now they got their beloved brexit

Are you kidding?

Whether they like us or not, the revenue of holidaying Brits plays a significant part to the Spanish economy and they can’t afford to lose out on Brits going over there.

And after a year or so under lockdown, Brits will be flocking back there, regardless of how much a pint of beer has gone up.
Brexit comes early on 10:58 - Jan 12 with 731 viewsSadoldgit

We are certainly living in strange times. Two imbecilic , incompetent, narcissistic chumps voted in either side of the Atlantic, Covid-19, Brexit, global warming, capitalism going down the toilet, the breakdown of democracy in the USA - what next? We seem to be going backwards at 100mph. Fortunately I won’t be around to see the next 50 years but if things carry on as they are I am concerned for the future of my children.
Brexit comes early on 11:09 - Jan 12 with 721 viewsDorsetIan

The 'red tape' thing was always going to be v important for small businesses.

Most of the Brexit cheerleaders never had to get their hands dirty with things like filling in forms, so wouldn't have had a first clue how enervating it can be.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Brexit comes early on 11:22 - Jan 12 with 708 viewsButty101

If people who have lived in Spain want to stay there, its quite simple they should of applied for residency.
Personally you couldnt pay me to go anyway near that part of the world. I couldnt think of anything worse that mixing with the riff raff with their bloated sun burnt stomachs and in the red lion, reading the sun.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Brexit comes early on 11:25 - Jan 12 with 706 viewsButty101

Brexit comes early on 08:21 - Jan 12 by SalisburySaint

Im sure you know more about food prices than the quicki mart that is Tescos... But they suggest there will none or a negligible impact on food prices.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55460948

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024