Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do you think 09:37 - Feb 3 with 1217 viewsScoot

It will be Ralph getting shot of us not the other way around. Personally I felt he felt obliged to stay last time, this time its clear its Gao and the board.
Why would you stay and ruin your brand? He's a top manager that we have let down. He deserves better than than us. You could see the love for us drain away last night. Personally I hope he stays. But if he does go I wish him the best of luck because he deserves better than us. Its Gao and his money laundering that had done for us.

Poll: Should NJ go?

What do you think on 09:47 - Feb 3 with 1193 viewsgrumpy

I really hope Ralph stays, but wont blame him if he goes.
The poor guy is like a plumber being told to repair a leak and not giving him the tools to do it.
How can a team beat Liverpool one week and lose 9-0 the next, doesn't make sense.
Mind you a certain referee and VAR didn't help.
What do you think on 09:51 - Feb 3 with 1188 viewsdirk_doone

One man was responsible for the scoreline last night: Mike Dean. With any other referee, we'd still have lost but the score would have been 3-1 at worst. The Club need to focus their attention on that and Ralph's future at the Club shouldn't be in any doubt.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

What do you think on 09:59 - Feb 3 with 1169 viewsBicester_North

What do you think on 09:51 - Feb 3 by dirk_doone

One man was responsible for the scoreline last night: Mike Dean. With any other referee, we'd still have lost but the score would have been 3-1 at worst. The Club need to focus their attention on that and Ralph's future at the Club shouldn't be in any doubt.

I hate Dean and I think it could’ve been say 4 or 5-1 with another ref but because of Jankewitz and crap defending we were 4-0 down at half time

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

What do you think on 10:09 - Feb 3 with 1136 viewsgrumpy

What do you think on 09:59 - Feb 3 by Bicester_North

I hate Dean and I think it could’ve been say 4 or 5-1 with another ref but because of Jankewitz and crap defending we were 4-0 down at half time

Losing Vestergaard was a catalyst for our defending woes to begin.
What do you think on 10:43 - Feb 3 with 1072 viewskingslandstand1

What do you think on 10:09 - Feb 3 by grumpy

Losing Vestergaard was a catalyst for our defending woes to begin.

It was, but he's been out since before the window and we have known he'll be out for a while yet, so why did the club not do something about this situation when we had the chance

Genuinely, what will be out back 4 on Saturday?? And it will be Stephens as our main man which is also worrying
[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 10:43]
What do you think on 10:50 - Feb 3 with 1043 viewssaints__fan__73

Is it Ralph's fault or the club's...

Last night we had to play a RB who couldn't even get into Shrewsbury's team at that position, played a kid totally out of his depth against Bruno Fernandes and couldn't even fill the bench with Academy kids so had to name two substitute keepers.

That's the sort of stuff non-league clubs have to do.

Semmens and co are turning Ralph into a laughing stock.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

What do you think on 11:00 - Feb 3 with 1029 viewsDorsetIan

What do you think on 10:43 - Feb 3 by kingslandstand1

It was, but he's been out since before the window and we have known he'll be out for a while yet, so why did the club not do something about this situation when we had the chance

Genuinely, what will be out back 4 on Saturday?? And it will be Stephens as our main man which is also worrying
[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 10:43]

It all goes back to the same thing. People on here have been saying for years that we needed a new experienced central defender. We got an unknown who disappeared after a year. We got another unknown who disappeared the minute he arrived.

Thankfully Vestergaard turned into a decent defender but he leaves our defence as good or as fit as he is.

If Bednarek doesn't play at the weekend, we seem to have noone to replace him and if Romeu and Diallo or still unfit, neither do we have any defensive midfielders to provide protection further forward.

Let's hope Minamino can get a debut hattrick.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

What do you think on 11:03 - Feb 3 with 1025 viewskingslandstand1

What do you think on 10:50 - Feb 3 by saints__fan__73

Is it Ralph's fault or the club's...

Last night we had to play a RB who couldn't even get into Shrewsbury's team at that position, played a kid totally out of his depth against Bruno Fernandes and couldn't even fill the bench with Academy kids so had to name two substitute keepers.

That's the sort of stuff non-league clubs have to do.

Semmens and co are turning Ralph into a laughing stock.

I don't think they are turning Ralph in to a laughing stock, they are turning the CLUB in to a laughing stock as there is loads of sympathy going around this morning for Ralph

It is so clear that we have a lack of suitable players at the moment due to injury primarily which is really highlighting that lack of depth. Is that Ralph's fault? We on here don't know what is said between Ralph and the board. He has already said he knows there is no money so by that he knows he is stuck with what he's got

You could say he is a fool for staying as he is clearly a good coach, but last night is another expensive learning curve for all

Just as well we had a good start to the season (with a fully fit squad!) otherwise we would be fkd as the short term future is not looking too rosy until all are fit again
Login to get fewer ads

What do you think on 13:00 - Feb 3 with 897 viewsSadoldgit

I don’t think anyone is laughing (apart from Pompey). I see a lot of sympathy for us from other fans. We try to play football the right way and have been skewered by injuries and poor decisions by the officials. Everyone is struggling for cash and are now paying the price for ridiculous wage levels.
What do you think on 13:17 - Feb 3 with 872 views1885_SFC

Our problem today is the same as it's been for the past few seasons - terrible purchases.

The likes of Carillo, Hoedt, Elyanoussi & Lemina have crippled the club. If you're a 'big' wealthy club, you can get away with it. But when you can't sell these expensive flops & still have to subsidise their wages while they're playing for someone else - it's going to be a recipe for disaster. All of the above will, eventually, be sold at a huge loss.

Couple that with a youth team that isn't quite (yet) supplying a steady stream of youngsters good enough for the Premier League & the end result is nothing but financial hardship in the transfer market when we do need to spend. Add Covid to that & no fans spending money... then it all starts to look somewhat gloomy.

Old School is Cool

What do you think on 13:44 - Feb 3 with 834 viewskernow

What do you think on 13:17 - Feb 3 by 1885_SFC

Our problem today is the same as it's been for the past few seasons - terrible purchases.

The likes of Carillo, Hoedt, Elyanoussi & Lemina have crippled the club. If you're a 'big' wealthy club, you can get away with it. But when you can't sell these expensive flops & still have to subsidise their wages while they're playing for someone else - it's going to be a recipe for disaster. All of the above will, eventually, be sold at a huge loss.

Couple that with a youth team that isn't quite (yet) supplying a steady stream of youngsters good enough for the Premier League & the end result is nothing but financial hardship in the transfer market when we do need to spend. Add Covid to that & no fans spending money... then it all starts to look somewhat gloomy.

That sums it up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024