Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? 15:01 - Feb 27 with 2002 viewsreggaesaint

Mario Lemina has great technical ability but only showed his talent intermittently for Saints. Given our injury crisis and that he is playing well for a relegation rival can or should we bring him back early?

Without Oriol and with Diallo out perhaps Jack Stephens could do a good job in a defensive midfield role?
Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 16:24 - Feb 27 with 1931 viewsTripleNiemi

Bossed our away game to Palace one year but other than that i don't think he is worth the effort.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 16:40 - Feb 27 with 1915 viewssaint22

If you knew he would step up and deliver then yes but he always looks like he can’t be bothered and he would rather be in London shopping!
Shame as we could do with an in form lemina
Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 17:06 - Feb 27 with 1898 viewsgreen

We will have agreed a deal and a loan fee would have been involved, meaning no chance he comes back.

Undoubted ability but terrible attitude. Shows how bad things are when people are wanting him back. Won't ever forget his "performance" against Chelsea in the FA Cup Semi Final. Disgraceful.
Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 17:17 - Feb 27 with 1883 viewsI_would

He's one of a long list of very good players who have viewed, from the bench, inferior players playing as first choice and wondered what he has to do to get a game.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 17:23 - Feb 27 with 1874 views1885_SFC

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 17:17 - Feb 27 by I_would

He's one of a long list of very good players who have viewed, from the bench, inferior players playing as first choice and wondered what he has to do to get a game.

Absolute codswallop. Everywhere he's gone - he's gone for the money and the money alone. His attitude stinks. He's one of those that, somehow strangely, thinks he should be playing in a Champions League side every week & anything else is well below himself.

The only person who thinks he's absolute class is Lemina himself.

Old School is Cool

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 17:34 - Feb 27 with 1859 viewssaint22

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 17:23 - Feb 27 by 1885_SFC

Absolute codswallop. Everywhere he's gone - he's gone for the money and the money alone. His attitude stinks. He's one of those that, somehow strangely, thinks he should be playing in a Champions League side every week & anything else is well below himself.

Check out his Instagram channel Lems world or something stupid like that
Sums him right up
Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 18:24 - Feb 27 with 1819 viewsI_would

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 17:23 - Feb 27 by 1885_SFC

All players play for the money alone. And what about Insgy's attitude about wanting a move and a pay rise and bonus before he goes in the summer? You're the one who's talking codswallop.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 18:42 - Feb 27 with 1798 viewsIngskneeslide

No thanks. He’s a lazy, arrogant typical modern footballer cünt. There’s a reason RH was happy to see him go out on loan
Login to get fewer ads

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 18:43 - Feb 27 with 1799 viewsgrumpy

If that's so you might ask why did we give him a five year contract and spend 15.4 million on him?
[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 18:45]
Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 19:01 - Feb 27 with 1776 views1885_SFC

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 18:43 - Feb 27 by grumpy

If that's so you might ask why did we give him a five year contract and spend 15.4 million on him?

Because we're Southampton & Les Reed held the cheque book.

Old School is Cool

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 14:53 - Mar 7 with 1517 viewsreggaesaint

Just hit a wonder strike to put Fulham one nil up at misfiring Liverpool.

I just wished we had not loaned him to them.
Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 14:55 - Mar 7 with 1510 viewsdirk_doone

Their best player is Harrison Reed. On current form, I'd happily swap Diallo for him.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 14:55]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 15:03 - Mar 7 with 1483 viewsChesham_Saint

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 18:24 - Feb 27 by I_would

All players play for the money alone. And what about Insgy's attitude about wanting a move and a pay rise and bonus before he goes in the summer? You're the one who's talking codswallop.

All players? Play for the money alone? Jus think about that for a moment and you’ll realise what rubbish that is. Of course all palyers need financial security, but once they have that to say the sole motive for ALL players is money is rubbish.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 15:10 - Mar 7 with 1474 viewsdirk_doone

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 15:03 - Mar 7 by Chesham_Saint

All players? Play for the money alone? Jus think about that for a moment and you’ll realise what rubbish that is. Of course all palyers need financial security, but once they have that to say the sole motive for ALL players is money is rubbish.

He's probably talking about Little Pompey players. With the way their fans turn against them, they haven't got much else to play for, other than a transfer to a better club.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 15:45 - Mar 7 with 1421 viewsBuenosSaint

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 14:53 - Mar 7 by reggaesaint

Just hit a wonder strike to put Fulham one nil up at misfiring Liverpool.

I just wished we had not loaned him to them.

Watching the game and noticed Reed and Lemina were sharing a word and laugh after he scored. Wonder if Reed said something like "bet Saints fans won't be pleased that we are leading"

Poll: The Long Future

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 16:43 - Mar 7 with 1326 viewsSonicBoom

People have short memories. Reed is doing ok and good luck to him but he was here for years under lots of managers and couldn't get a look in.
Lemina had chances but never really did much, I'm sure he could play as can any guy that gets a pro contract but he plays when he can be bothered. He doesn't always play for Fulham.
And I would take Diallo over both of them in a heartbeat from what I've seen. I think he is going to get batter and better.
Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 16:53 - Mar 7 with 1303 viewsBicester_North

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 15:45 - Mar 7 by BuenosSaint

Watching the game and noticed Reed and Lemina were sharing a word and laugh after he scored. Wonder if Reed said something like "bet Saints fans won't be pleased that we are leading"

I have to doubt their immediate thought while leading at Anfield would’ve been about Saints fans

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 19:58 - Mar 7 with 1187 viewsA1079

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 16:43 - Mar 7 by SonicBoom

People have short memories. Reed is doing ok and good luck to him but he was here for years under lots of managers and couldn't get a look in.
Lemina had chances but never really did much, I'm sure he could play as can any guy that gets a pro contract but he plays when he can be bothered. He doesn't always play for Fulham.
And I would take Diallo over both of them in a heartbeat from what I've seen. I think he is going to get batter and better.

It's that old adage isn't it Sonic. One swallow doth not a summer make.

Lemina when he decides to can make a difference but it is a game now and then (like a recall him doing at a game at WBA away). All too often though there have been long periods where he has appeared disinterested and he has repeated that at a number of clubs. Just because he scored today does not mean he has suddenly changed attitude. If he starts performing consistently well then he could be an asset for anyone.

I have to admit I was a Harrison Reed fan and I was a little disappointed to see him sold, but it was clear that he was not really in the running and again he had a good game today especially in the first half. I agree with you, I think Diallo is a better prospect as long as he stays fit.
Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 07:55 - Mar 8 with 1055 viewsCity_boy

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 18:43 - Feb 27 by grumpy

The same reason why we gave Stephens such a ludicrous contract. Saints just lost the plot on a number of contracts they agreed.

I certainly wouldn't have him back. We are better without him.
Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 09:38 - Mar 8 with 997 viewsKennington

Is £15m a lot though? I’d say that’ll get these days a pretty random punt, someone who perhaps has a top club or two on the cv but hasn’t done much. Of course if you’ve got Juventus on the cv you’ll have a bit of arrogance. He was a gamble and is clearly capable but has obvious flaws. I’d say we got exactly what we paid for with Lemina. I find it odd though that when saints sign these players that everyone thinks we’ve signed the next Pogba. But of course forget there’s a £85m difference in price points. You don’t go Aldi and complain it’s not as good as Waitrose.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 12:45 - Mar 8 with 924 viewsBerber

He has shown his talent intermittently for Fulham. No, No, No.
Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 17:28 - Mar 8 with 873 viewsBuenosSaint

Mario Lemina - Can we or should we bring him back early from his loan? on 16:53 - Mar 7 by Bicester_North

I have to doubt their immediate thought while leading at Anfield would’ve been about Saints fans

Yes indeed BN. It was just my crap attempt at humour. I was trying to imagine a funny caption involving Saints when I saw those two having a laugh. I'm sure someone else can do better. I'm not very funny tbh.....

Poll: The Long Future

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024