Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread 08:41 - Apr 18 with 7773 viewsSaintNick

Here we go lets be positive and have belief if only for a day

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:03 - Apr 18 with 836 viewsCenturion

come on JWP....free kick.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:06 - Apr 18 with 817 viewsCenturion

Vardy had a real chance there. Cut through our defence.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:08 - Apr 18 with 801 viewssaint22

Redmond back to his anonymous self
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:08 - Apr 18 with 799 viewsCenturion

very quiet here. Am I the only one around?
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:09 - Apr 18 with 793 viewsCenturion

We need a big slice of luck to score and get us going.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:10 - Apr 18 with 789 viewsCenturion

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:08 - Apr 18 by saint22

Agreed. Might need to change things around a bit.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:15 - Apr 18 with 769 viewsCenturion

I cant watch this game so I am relying on the radio commentary. Good commentary from 5 live but does seem Saints are under thecosh.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:17 - Apr 18 with 756 viewsCenturion

Corner after corner for Leicester...fortunately they did not score.
Commentators making the point that Saints keep giving the ball away.
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:18 - Apr 18 with 746 viewskingslandstand1

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:15 - Apr 18 by Centurion

I cant watch this game so I am relying on the radio commentary. Good commentary from 5 live but does seem Saints are under thecosh.

Wouldn't say under the cosh, but apart from a recent t minute spell we've done buggef all
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:19 - Apr 18 with 744 viewsCenturion

Half time. 0-0 so we have all to play for.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:19 - Apr 18 with 733 viewskingslandstand1

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:17 - Apr 18 by Centurion

And still continually sideways and backwards
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:19 - Apr 18 with 729 viewsBuenosSaint

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:17 - Apr 18 by Centurion

Anyone else feeling this has got penalty shoot out written all over it?
Fancy our chances with FF if so.

Poll: The Long Future

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:20 - Apr 18 with 717 viewsCity_boy

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:18 - Apr 18 by kingslandstand1

Wouldn't say under the cosh, but apart from a recent t minute spell we've done buggef all

Not even a single shot !
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:22 - Apr 18 with 693 viewssaint22

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:20 - Apr 18 by City_boy

Not even a single shot !

I don’t understand why Ralph has decided Adam’s and ings up top doesn’t work??
Hook Redmond for Adam’s at hT
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:22 - Apr 18 with 686 viewsTripleNiemi

Keep it up 22..... i remember one of the times recently where you slated him and it worked wonders. Fingers crossed it has the same effect this time round

He has been poor thus far tho i agree
[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 19:23]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:23 - Apr 18 with 676 viewsCity_boy

Agree. He has done very little.

Don't worry, we will bring Adams on at 86mins to replace him.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:24 - Apr 18 with 664 viewsdarthvader

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:19 - Apr 18 by Centurion

Half time. 0-0 so we have all to play for.

Im struggling with this . Why when in the final third , it ends up with our keeper , he launches it foward... they get the ball. They break.
If we are going to give the ball away , why not give it away in their box where we might win in back ,in the previous advanced position??

. As i said im struggling with the tension

Comon saints

keep the faith coyr

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:25 - Apr 18 with 656 views1885_SFC

Shít game so far - very cagey.

0-0 though so all to play for.

Old School is Cool

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:25 - Apr 18 with 650 views10i

Once Adams and Walcott replaced Redmond and Djenepo we will of course be a better side.
But Leicester will be too with Maddison on.

Not one shot (though Ings should have tried that one) with some nervy moments and a good vardy chance. FB playing more defensive. We will need a bit more than that, by not giving balls away that easy and some when bringing numbers into the box... As a PL game I would call it shite, but as a semi final it's exciting anyway...
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:28 - Apr 18 with 623 viewsHeisenberg

Get Che on.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:29 - Apr 18 with 621 viewsdirk_doone

I'm watching a stream and listening to Radio 5 Live commentary. Saints have had far more of the game than the radio commentary would have you believe. They sound like they want Leicester to win and a lot of their supposed Leicester control of the game is wishful thinking.

As others have mentioned already the best description of that half was cagey. We are very much in with a chance of winning.

Without Maddison, Leicester don't have much midfield control. I hope we score before he comes on.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 20:24]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:29 - Apr 18 with 613 viewsCenturion

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:25 - Apr 18 by 10i

Once Adams and Walcott replaced Redmond and Djenepo we will of course be a better side.
But Leicester will be too with Maddison on.

Not one shot (though Ings should have tried that one) with some nervy moments and a good vardy chance. FB playing more defensive. We will need a bit more than that, by not giving balls away that easy and some when bringing numbers into the box... As a PL game I would call it shite, but as a semi final it's exciting anyway...

Well maybe our secret plan is to lull Leicester into a false sense of security.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:32 - Apr 18 with 583 views1885_SFC

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:28 - Apr 18 by Heisenberg

Get Che on.

We will... in the 81st minute.

Joking aside, I'd make a double change on the hour if it's still 0-0. I don't think I could stand extra time & penalties - so get the job done in normal me.

Old School is Cool

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:33 - Apr 18 with 571 viewsMeonsaint

I am happy at o-o. We are still very much in contention. Ralph needs to try and push Ings and Armstrong on Evans. He may be ex Man U but his legs have gone, you can tell by the way he is dropping back so much giving him more yards on our attackers. Expose his weakness Ralph.
Come on Saints !
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:35 - Apr 18 with 556 viewssaint22

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:32 - Apr 18 by 1885_SFC

We will... in the 81st minute.

Joking aside, I'd make a double change on the hour if it's still 0-0. I don't think I could stand extra time & penalties - so get the job done in normal me.

5 subs today too so surely Ralph can make it work today!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024