Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread 08:41 - Apr 18 with 7774 viewsSaintNick

Here we go lets be positive and have belief if only for a day

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:12 - Apr 18 with 859 viewsBuenosSaint

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:57 - Apr 18 by grumpy

What was that on Ings................

Should have been a free kick for obstruction 2 nd, yellow and sending off. Ref bottled it.

Poll: The Long Future

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:13 - Apr 18 with 845 views10i

We will stay up. 36 will be enough.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:14 - Apr 18 with 834 viewsCenturion

Maybe we are holding back with the next league game on the minds of the Saints players!

Bertrand off and Tella on !!!! Also Salisu.

Charge of the Light Brigade/
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:15 - Apr 18 with 823 viewsHeisenberg

I feel sorry for the fans who had to sit through what has been a dreadful game.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:15 - Apr 18 with 815 viewsCenturion

Probably
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:16 - Apr 18 with 812 viewsBuenosSaint

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:13 - Apr 18 by 10i

Should have taken Bertrand off not KWP. Our Ryan has been Shite. Ball through legs when on goal. Ball through legs for their goal. As always checks back and didn't produce anything significant. Time to sell.

Poll: The Long Future

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:16 - Apr 18 with 810 viewskingslandstand1

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:13 - Apr 18 by 10i

Nor worried about going down and I was hoping the West Brom game was cos they were going to put all effort in to this game

How wrong I was
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:17 - Apr 18 with 791 views1885_SFC

Not a shot on target in 90 minutes.

What an opportunity wasted...

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:18 - Apr 18 with 783 viewsCenturion

I think the best team have been Leicester. They deserve to be in the final.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:19 - Apr 18 with 768 viewsbarry_sanchez

I've seen more desire watching a bloke trying to get a pint in a 24 hour bar.............

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:20 - Apr 18 with 751 viewsCenturion

Not one shot on goal by Saints. Says it all.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:21 - Apr 18 with 735 viewsA1079

Apart from the Diallo half chance I cannot think of another. We have offered very little in reality. Huffed and puffed a bit but that is about all. We really are a poor team. A team of no ones.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:21 - Apr 18 with 735 viewsCenturion

Does anyone feel numb ?
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Apr 18 with 727 viewsHeisenberg

The simple fact is we are a poor side. Even if we had fluked this we would have no chance v Chelsea.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:25 - Apr 18 with 683 viewsRon11

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:15 - Apr 18 by Heisenberg

I feel sorry for the fans who had to sit through what has been a dreadful game.

But some people said the West Brom game was the dreadful one....that this would be the one they were saving themselves for, the one where they would finally wake up..
[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 20:26]
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:25 - Apr 18 with 673 viewsSaintsforeverj

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:21 - Apr 18 by Centurion

Does anyone feel numb ?

Yeah, it was really poor. But we are always disappointed arn't we. They always let us down.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:25 - Apr 18 with 675 viewsgrumpy

There is no steel in the Midfield its far to lightweight.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:28 - Apr 18 with 630 viewsCenturion

We MUST build ourselves up to get another 3 or 4 points in the league. Something to play for at least...I think.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:28 - Apr 18 with 627 views1885_SFC

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Apr 18 by Heisenberg

The simple fact is we are a poor side. Even if we had fluked this we would have no chance v Chelsea.

Sadly I agree.

It's the missed opportunity of the team just not turning up tonight that hurts the most. What a missed opportunity.

Gutless, painful to watch and sadly, it was what most of us expected behind the brave facade.

Old School is Cool

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:28 - Apr 18 with 627 viewsbarry_sanchez

No club in the country for our size is as shit as us when it comes to trophies, we're total shit.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:29 - Apr 18 with 615 viewsdirk_doone

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:25 - Apr 18 by grumpy

There is no steel in the Midfield its far to lightweight.

The first half was very evenly poised but in the second half, Leicester took control and Saints started to look a bit lost. Perhaps Romeu would have made a difference if he'd been fit. Bednarek seems to be getting worse with every game. Not many Premier League central defenders would have gifted a goal like that.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:30 - Apr 18 with 601 viewsTripleNiemi

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:28 - Apr 18 by Centurion

We MUST build ourselves up to get another 3 or 4 points in the league. Something to play for at least...I think.

Couldn't give a flying fcuk for the league.

Went out with not so much as a whimper. Gutted.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:30 - Apr 18 with 598 viewsKennington

We’re a pretty rubbish team who was playing a far better team. Felt as if we setup not to get a hiding on tv and maybe nick a set piece goal. In that respect what more could Ralph have done? So I’m not going to have w go at Ralph, it is what it is. If Gao and Kat don’t leave in next couple of months we’re surely nailed on to be relegated next season. Time to get stuck into the cricket.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:31 - Apr 18 with 591 viewsMattFinish

Just Google the cost of Leicester's squad
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:34 - Apr 18 with 534 viewssaint22

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Apr 18 by Heisenberg

Remember when we used to be full of gusto attacking teams pressing them creating endless chances!?
That was totally half arsed today no desire no one other than Ings running things down, Redmond was appalling today, seems like half the team have one good game in them then 6 shite ones
We need a win ASAP so we can forget this year and start again next season
That’s if we don’t go down
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024