Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread 08:41 - Apr 18 with 7770 viewsSaintNick

Here we go lets be positive and have belief if only for a day

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:35 - Apr 18 with 877 viewsSonicBoom

We seem petrified once we get to the final 3rd. No one tries to turn or get into the box. We just pass it back to the halfway line. It looks like Ralph is obsessed with keeping the ball, but it means we never create anything.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:35 - Apr 18 with 875 viewsCenturion

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:33 - Apr 18 by Meonsaint

I am happy at o-o. We are still very much in contention. Ralph needs to try and push Ings and Armstrong on Evans. He may be ex Man U but his legs have gone, you can tell by the way he is dropping back so much giving him more yards on our attackers. Expose his weakness Ralph.
Come on Saints !

Good shout. Anyway no substitions at HT.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:37 - Apr 18 with 868 viewsCenturion

606 will be busy tonight but more to do with the news about possible 'super league'.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:39 - Apr 18 with 860 views1885_SFC

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:35 - Apr 18 by saint22

5 subs today too so surely Ralph can make it work today!!!

Adams & Theo on together will instantly give us a much more attacking threat.

Old School is Cool

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:42 - Apr 18 with 836 viewsCenturion

Well this is a very cagey 7 minutes in the second half. Are we waiting for a piece of individual skill?
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:43 - Apr 18 with 835 viewssaint22

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:39 - Apr 18 by 1885_SFC

Adams & Theo on together will instantly give us a much more attacking threat.

Can’t happen soon enough
Our ball innthe final third is terrible
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:43 - Apr 18 with 834 viewsRon11

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:17 - Apr 18 by Centurion

Corner after corner for Leicester...fortunately they did not score.
Commentators making the point that Saints keep giving the ball away.

They've been giving the ball away for months...
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:44 - Apr 18 with 832 viewsCenturion

Leicester score.
Oh well, we have to respond now
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:44 - Apr 18 with 830 viewsSaintsforeverj

Dam it

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:44 - Apr 18 with 831 viewsHeisenberg

Bednarek mistake

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:45 - Apr 18 with 823 viewsbarry_sanchez

Jesus wept.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:46 - Apr 18 with 805 viewsCenturion

I am hoping against my better sense for a Saints response...but I don't have much confidence.
More than likely Leicester score another 2 or 3.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:51 - Apr 18 with 751 viewsCenturion

Saints have woken up a bit! I think we have to really score in the next 10 minutes.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:52 - Apr 18 with 738 viewsBuenosSaint

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:51 - Apr 18 by Centurion

Saints have woken up a bit! I think we have to really score in the next 10 minutes.

Yeah. Keep the faith. Forced the substitution we wanted and saints are playing with urgency. COYR.

Poll: The Long Future

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:53 - Apr 18 with 734 views10i

That shot by Djenepo unfortunately says it all about a player that should be an attacking threat. And another great try of a backheel with Noone behind him. He may be a funny person, but besides that...
Funnily since that goal we finally press and play football...
[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 19:54]
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:54 - Apr 18 with 723 viewsRon11

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:35 - Apr 18 by SonicBoom

We seem petrified once we get to the final 3rd. No one tries to turn or get into the box. We just pass it back to the halfway line. It looks like Ralph is obsessed with keeping the ball, but it means we never create anything.

I think this is the crucial point. Keep the ball, pass it sideways or back, nothing happens in the final third. Now Leicester have scored, panic sets in - throw subs on and start hoofing it.
Sorry, familiar Ralph tactics, opposing managers see this, have a change round and score straight after half time..
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:55 - Apr 18 with 722 viewsCenturion

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:53 - Apr 18 by 10i

That shot by Djenepo unfortunately says it all about a player that should be an attacking threat. And another great try of a backheel with Noone behind him. He may be a funny person, but besides that...
Funnily since that goal we finally press and play football...
[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 19:54]

I suppose we have to go for it. If we lose today we have the batlte for 15th to play for!!!
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:57 - Apr 18 with 686 views1885_SFC

Come on Saints. This is a one off. We can still win this!

Old School is Cool

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:57 - Apr 18 with 686 viewsgrumpy

What was that on Ings................
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:58 - Apr 18 with 675 viewsCenturion

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:57 - Apr 18 by 1885_SFC

Come on Saints. This is a one off. We can still win this!

We can but we just have to throw everything including the kitchen sink
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:58 - Apr 18 with 674 viewssaint22

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 19:55 - Apr 18 by Centurion

I suppose we have to go for it. If we lose today we have the batlte for 15th to play for!!!

Far too predictable
Throw theo and tella on
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:04 - Apr 18 with 613 viewsCenturion

Assuming we stay up we need a major shake up of the team. I will be charitable and say the players are jaded and exhausted.
We have definitley lost our mojo since the start of the clendar year.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:04 - Apr 18 with 612 viewsbarry_sanchez

Whenever I think of Southampton FC I think of Timothy in Sorry. No passion, no purpose and the direction of a scud missile.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:08 - Apr 18 with 594 viewssaint22

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:04 - Apr 18 by barry_sanchez

Whenever I think of Southampton FC I think of Timothy in Sorry. No passion, no purpose and the direction of a scud missile.

Thank god for arsenals equaliser today against Fulham
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:10 - Apr 18 with 570 viewsCenturion

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 20:08 - Apr 18 by saint22

Thank god for arsenals equaliser today against Fulham

I know. I did think to myself today was this the more significant game.
I just hope we can limp to safety even if it is 16th or 17th.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024