Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What Punishment Should The Big Six Get 13:11 - Apr 21 with 1801 viewsSaintNick

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 13:31 - Apr 21 with 1758 viewsKennington

I’d go for having to give away say 5% of their tickets for every home game to local school kids and OAPs. Make them rebuild bridges with their own communities rather than the day-tripping tourists.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 13:57 - Apr 21 with 1732 viewsBison

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 13:31 - Apr 21 by Kennington

I’d go for having to give away say 5% of their tickets for every home game to local school kids and OAPs. Make them rebuild bridges with their own communities rather than the day-tripping tourists.

Thats a superb idea but why stop there , make every club do that.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 14:07 - Apr 21 with 1722 viewsDorsetIan

They should forget about punishing them and use this as an opportunity to firm up the rules about club ownership and financial fair play, while looking again at re-distributing the spoils more generously towards the smaller clubs and lower leagues.

Now that they these clubs have all walked away and then crawled back, they are in a very weak position and not well placed to demand special treatment.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 14:44 - Apr 21 with 1680 viewsfranniesTache

The best example would be to relegate them and give them all a five year ban from europe.

But it won't happen because the FA, premier league and UEFA are bottle jobs
What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 14:49 - Apr 21 with 1676 viewsTripleNiemi

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 14:44 - Apr 21 by franniesTache

The best example would be to relegate them and give them all a five year ban from europe.

Sadly there should have been an option that said points deduction, hefty fine and ban them from Europe.

For me i went with ban them from Europe simply because i deemed this as having the largest monetary hit. These clubs only know and care about ond thing.....ie cash.

They should be kicked out of the league for me.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 15:06 - Apr 21 with 1659 viewsDorsetIan

Would be a hell of a Championship play-offs for the next two years.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 15:32 - Apr 21 with 1618 viewskingslandstand1

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 14:49 - Apr 21 by TripleNiemi

Sadly there should have been an option that said points deduction, hefty fine and ban them from Europe.

For me i went with ban them from Europe simply because i deemed this as having the largest monetary hit. These clubs only know and care about ond thing.....ie cash.

They should be kicked out of the league for me.

Def ban from Europe although UEFA wouldn't be too keen on that as these clubs are the mainstay of their competitions and would dip out on tv monies as those companies would demand a re-think.

Let's face it, despite all the justifiable sh1t being thrown at these clubs, UEFA are not exactly lillywhite when it comes to looking after themselves and fuk the rest!

Just a big points deduction for the start of next season (20 points?) and with all these new wonder buys we'll be getting this summer, we might stand a chance of a decent challenge and do a West Ham
What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 17:15 - Apr 21 with 1567 viewsKennington

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 13:57 - Apr 21 by Bison

Thats a superb idea but why stop there , make every club do that.

Because we all know there won’t be a punishment for the big 6; not even sure they’ve even done anything wrong. As they didn’t actually play any games in this new league or withdraw from the league cup. So probably the best outcome will be they slap themselves on the wrist by by giving some tickets away. Perhaps all clubs should, but that’s another issue.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Login to get fewer ads

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 18:44 - Apr 21 with 1516 viewsSonicBoom

Castration. Plain and simple.
What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 18:51 - Apr 21 with 1509 viewsMattFinish

Relegation to L2. Promote the top 6 from L2, L1 and FLC
What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 23:37 - Apr 21 with 1443 viewsBison

I thought you worked in marketing ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 16:53 - Apr 22 with 1335 viewssolent_toffee

The following have all had point deductions for breaching rules. It does seem like one rule for one etc.

Bolton
Palace
Bournemouth
Leeds
Sheff W
Southampton
Coventry
Luton
Crawley
Darlington
Halifax
Plymouth
Port Vale
Portsmouth
Rotherham
Stockport
Wigan
Wrexham
Aldershot
Boston
Bury
Cambridge
Chester
What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 18:03 - Apr 22 with 1303 viewsMytchettSaint

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 16:53 - Apr 22 by solent_toffee

The following have all had point deductions for breaching rules. It does seem like one rule for one etc.

Bolton
Palace
Bournemouth
Leeds
Sheff W
Southampton
Coventry
Luton
Crawley
Darlington
Halifax
Plymouth
Port Vale
Portsmouth
Rotherham
Stockport
Wigan
Wrexham
Aldershot
Boston
Bury
Cambridge
Chester

Perhaps I’m being naive but what rule has been broken by them? If they haven’t broken any rule I don’t see how they can be punished. They made an announcement and then rowed back rather quickly on that.

I’m half wondering now if this was all just a ruse to force uefa to come to the table.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 22:06 - Apr 22 with 1271 viewsRonManager

They must be sent to the land of wind and ghosts.

I can remember when the internet was all fields

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 08:31 - Apr 23 with 1202 viewsSadoldgit

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 18:03 - Apr 22 by MytchettSaint

Perhaps I’m being naive but what rule has been broken by them? If they haven’t broken any rule I don’t see how they can be punished. They made an announcement and then rowed back rather quickly on that.

I’m half wondering now if this was all just a ruse to force uefa to come to the table.

I think that they have a contract which says that they can’t join any other competitions which they have breeched. Also if it was just a kite flying excessive, they were being bankrolled to the tune of £3.5 billion and had since a contract over 100 pages long, so it sounds a pretty serious attempt to me. Where I think they went wrong is miscalculating the amount of opposition they would face and what little appetite for their separate elite league there is amongst ordinary fans.
What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 09:57 - Apr 23 with 1190 viewsMytchettSaint

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 08:31 - Apr 23 by Sadoldgit

I think that they have a contract which says that they can’t join any other competitions which they have breeched. Also if it was just a kite flying excessive, they were being bankrolled to the tune of £3.5 billion and had since a contract over 100 pages long, so it sounds a pretty serious attempt to me. Where I think they went wrong is miscalculating the amount of opposition they would face and what little appetite for their separate elite league there is amongst ordinary fans.

Ok, thanks for that info.
In that case throw the book at them!
It’s surprising but most of my friends who support teams outside the greedy six were of the opinion f*ck off for good and don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out. Let’s get on with what is left.
The people who were against it were friends who are fans of the said clubs and completely against it. Quite odd that.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 10:09 - Apr 23 with 1183 viewsSadoldgit

There should be some kind of sanction and I am not fussed about what it is. I am more fussed about a proper root and branch overhaul of football in this country FFP is anything but. Wage caps? Perhaps. Fans need to be involved whatever happens and it needs to be something that is fair for all, not just the big clubs.
What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 11:17 - Apr 23 with 1151 viewssolent_toffee

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 09:57 - Apr 23 by MytchettSaint

Ok, thanks for that info.
In that case throw the book at them!
It’s surprising but most of my friends who support teams outside the greedy six were of the opinion f*ck off for good and don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out. Let’s get on with what is left.
The people who were against it were friends who are fans of the said clubs and completely against it. Quite odd that.

Had it gone ahead it could have been the beginning of the end for some of the clubs, certainly how they currently run anyway. There would be nothing to stop them from playing games anywhere in the world, chasing the dollar. There’d be nothing to have stopped from moving lock, stock and barrel to another country either.
What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 18:58 - Apr 23 with 1067 viewsBlue

Every one of the six clubs should be severely punished, disgusting from the hierarchy's of said clubs, that they thought we would be happy about the proposed esl.

I'm proud of the way our fans absolutely slated the club and it's officials for signing up to this, I'm not surprised that liverpool fans were the only group seemingly in favour of it.

I'd never have stepped foot inside our stadium again, had they actually joined this circus.

No surprise to read it was liverpool and united's owners driving this charade.

Still stood in the Kippax

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 19:04 - Apr 23 with 1059 viewsSaintsforeverj

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 18:58 - Apr 23 by Blue

Every one of the six clubs should be severely punished, disgusting from the hierarchy's of said clubs, that they thought we would be happy about the proposed esl.

I'm proud of the way our fans absolutely slated the club and it's officials for signing up to this, I'm not surprised that liverpool fans were the only group seemingly in favour of it.

I'd never have stepped foot inside our stadium again, had they actually joined this circus.

No surprise to read it was liverpool and united's owners driving this charade.

All 6 clubs out of order, but as you say, Liverpool and Man U were the drivers of this - what a surprise. No wonder they are the two most hated clubs in the league. Here is another reason why.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 19:52 - Apr 24 with 936 viewsMeonsaint

Each club given a season ticket at Nottarf Krap.
Portsmyth... the only town in England where you see a written blanket on a roundabout with
"Happy 30th Nan".
What Punishment Should The Big Six Get on 20:38 - Apr 25 with 821 viewsDeargDoom

Transfer Ban for 3 seasons.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024