Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third Covid Wave 10:36 - Jul 16 with 57644 viewsSadoldgit

Infection and hospital rates climbing rapidly. Death rates projected at 200 per day. Nearly 4m people at serious risk. New information coming out about the problems Covid cause the body if it doesn’t kill you. People laid up for the best part of a year with serious complications. Concern over the AstraZenica vaccine. Is it really wise to lift most of the restrictions on Monday? We have been told that we aren’t going back into another lockdown situation no matter what, but Whitty seems to think it might have to be on the cards.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 9:29]
Third Covid Wave on 17:53 - Nov 23 with 1049 viewsJellybaby

It is fascinating that some are outraged by me sharing the 10 stages of Genocide - an acknowledged paper by Professor Stanton and yet seem complacent and nonchalant about the imposition of mandatory jabs and the early and middle stages such as discrimination and polarisation highlighted in that paper.

If jabs become mandatory in Austria and Germany and some refuse, then what is the next move???

These are worrying times and it is incumbent upon all of us including the pro vaxxers to resist tyranny and discrimination whenever it rears it's ugly head.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 18:08 - Nov 23 with 1041 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 15:34 - Nov 23 by Berber

Most of your "Just" list is either speculation about the future or non specific and unsubstantiated, so much like most of your previous arguments, meaningless. My views on mandated vaccination? It would be a disgraceful imposition and restriction of freedom of choice. However, I have no problem in believing that the anti vaxers have perverted logic, and if it was only themselves that they brought harm to, I would happily let them crack on and pickup the Newton Awards.

You suggest that the big picture is foreseeable, and frankly it is not. The history of society shows that for most of the time we stumble through making the best decisions we can with the information available. Your imagined wisdom and vision of the future is, frankly, idiotic. You have not once demonstrated any sensible framework for scientific, political or any other cogent body of thought.

You apparent disdain for book keepers shows the paucity of your thoughts and arguments. The root of the role is to take account and ensure that everything adds up, ie proof. Which is something that appears to be totally alien to your capabilities if you posts on here area reflection of who you are. If they don't then you are nothing but a sad spammer. If they do, it would appear that you are a misguided lightweight.

Either way, I'll not respond to any more of your posts. You have shown your message board self up to be without substance, and despite ample opportunities from various posters to present credible logic, have failed miserably. I'll leave you to claim the victory of the pig in the gutter.

Oh dear Berber, you are a sensitive flower aren't you?!

You still seem more upset by my book keeper quip than the covid tyranny, but hey, its always about priorities.

I've quite enjoyed our exchanges, even if you do come across as an indignant headmaster. I make no apology for my scattergun approach, this is a forum, I'm not submitting a thesis with full cross referencing which I hope to get published, I am debating in a virtual pub with a few strangers. Debate used to be seen to be healthy thing, alas in the new world order contrarians are seen as dangerous.

Anyway, I will take "misguided lightweight" over "sad spammer", thanks for the choice!

Love and hugs.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 18:15 - Nov 23 with 1032 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 17:53 - Nov 23 by Jellybaby

It is fascinating that some are outraged by me sharing the 10 stages of Genocide - an acknowledged paper by Professor Stanton and yet seem complacent and nonchalant about the imposition of mandatory jabs and the early and middle stages such as discrimination and polarisation highlighted in that paper.

If jabs become mandatory in Austria and Germany and some refuse, then what is the next move???

These are worrying times and it is incumbent upon all of us including the pro vaxxers to resist tyranny and discrimination whenever it rears it's ugly head.

Raising the concept of Genocide in the context of Covid is, first and foremost, thick.

Additionally, it trivialises the deaths of all those who have perished in real genocides. Just as your moron friends who wear a yellow star as a gimmick, trivialise the experiences of all those who were forced to wear one.

If you can’t make your argument without reverting to such ridiculous and tasteless comparisons, you should really throw in the towel.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Third Covid Wave on 18:43 - Nov 23 with 1017 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 18:15 - Nov 23 by DorsetIan

Raising the concept of Genocide in the context of Covid is, first and foremost, thick.

Additionally, it trivialises the deaths of all those who have perished in real genocides. Just as your moron friends who wear a yellow star as a gimmick, trivialise the experiences of all those who were forced to wear one.

If you can’t make your argument without reverting to such ridiculous and tasteless comparisons, you should really throw in the towel.

If you really still can't see any early stage parallels then I pity you. You are either completely brainwashed or like a partner in denial of an abusive relationship.

You seem determined to learn nothing from the atrocities of history. This is how genecide starts. I am not saying it will go to that, but I am saying this is how it starts - any rational person can accept that. At what point Ian do you stop denying and defending tyranny?

Third Covid Wave on 19:18 - Nov 23 with 999 viewssaint901

Third Covid Wave on 18:08 - Nov 23 by Jellybaby

Oh dear Berber, you are a sensitive flower aren't you?!

You still seem more upset by my book keeper quip than the covid tyranny, but hey, its always about priorities.

I've quite enjoyed our exchanges, even if you do come across as an indignant headmaster. I make no apology for my scattergun approach, this is a forum, I'm not submitting a thesis with full cross referencing which I hope to get published, I am debating in a virtual pub with a few strangers. Debate used to be seen to be healthy thing, alas in the new world order contrarians are seen as dangerous.

Anyway, I will take "misguided lightweight" over "sad spammer", thanks for the choice!

Love and hugs.

I think the issue is more perhaps that rational beings in a debate have a position that is informed by their own research and principles and founded in some logical analysis of the position. Obviously that position can be partly emotional but the purpose of debate, spoken or via a forum, is to inform, persuade, advise other parties that your view has some credence and deserves to be considered.

Many people have a view which is arrived at from some base research but is primarily driven by a "gut feeling" or anecdotal incidents or in the unchecked passing on of others opinions.

If the purpose of engaging in a debate is to inform and "open the eyes" of other parties, it will be logic, evidence and verifiable sources that carry more weight than an opinion that cannot be so supported.

If you look at similar fora elsewhere, a classic technique for those pushing ideas that include a conspiracy element, is to throw a seemingly random set of "facts" into the mix and then to cherry pick the rebuttals or counter points. This allows for a degree of confusion, conflation and uncertainty to be present, thus "proving" that a conspiracy exists (at least in the mind of the original poster).

Having a position founded in logic and evidence makes it stronger and better able to resist counterpoints and alternative realities. It also makes for a better debate and increases the chances of persuading sceptics of the benefits of your position. Having no such base inevitably means that your position is weaker and less likely to be seen as adult, sensible and moderate.

Perhaps there is no desire to be these things, but when others grow tired of trying to work out the logic of your views and decide to disengage, it says more about them and their beliefs than yours.
Third Covid Wave on 19:21 - Nov 23 with 997 viewssaint901

Third Covid Wave on 18:15 - Nov 23 by DorsetIan

I agree.

To seriously suggest that the steps leading to genocide have any link or comparison to the whole human race fighting a disease that has killed millions is crass.

We're in danger of turning into the far right of US politics which favours anarchy and claims that any rules being imposed (mask mandates, no jobs without a jab, driving on the right) is a step toward turning into Nazi Germany.

Perspective is a wonderful thing that gets better as you get closer to it.
Third Covid Wave on 19:33 - Nov 23 with 993 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 18:43 - Nov 23 by Jellybaby

If you really still can't see any early stage parallels then I pity you. You are either completely brainwashed or like a partner in denial of an abusive relationship.

You seem determined to learn nothing from the atrocities of history. This is how genecide starts. I am not saying it will go to that, but I am saying this is how it starts - any rational person can accept that. At what point Ian do you stop denying and defending tyranny?

What planet are you on? If governments were doing absolutely nothing to try and deal with this pandemic there would rightly be an uproar. It is beyond bizarre to try and pretend that we are on the cusp of some kind of global conspiracy when people in power are trying to preserve lives and to minimise the effects of the worse public health crisis since AIDS.
Third Covid Wave on 20:23 - Nov 23 with 983 viewsBicester_North

How many Ians can we get on one thread? Got to be at around 25% of all the posters on here now?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Third Covid Wave on 20:33 - Nov 23 with 972 viewssaint68

Just a tiny little fact to throw into the mix..in every country around the world that has undertaken vaccination programmes..the deaths are higher since vaccination than prior to any vaccine being available..now please do carry on arguing ..its not entertaining but is indicative of a classic propaganda scenario.

Oh and as of next month it's pretty much 50/50; in elements of longevity.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Third Covid Wave on 23:19 - Nov 23 with 937 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 19:33 - Nov 23 by Sadoldgit

What planet are you on? If governments were doing absolutely nothing to try and deal with this pandemic there would rightly be an uproar. It is beyond bizarre to try and pretend that we are on the cusp of some kind of global conspiracy when people in power are trying to preserve lives and to minimise the effects of the worse public health crisis since AIDS.

Easy Sogs, I'm working my butt off to get you up to a 1000 posts, you could at least try and be grateful

Third Covid Wave on 23:29 - Nov 23 with 936 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 19:21 - Nov 23 by saint901

I agree.

To seriously suggest that the steps leading to genocide have any link or comparison to the whole human race fighting a disease that has killed millions is crass.

We're in danger of turning into the far right of US politics which favours anarchy and claims that any rules being imposed (mask mandates, no jobs without a jab, driving on the right) is a step toward turning into Nazi Germany.

Perspective is a wonderful thing that gets better as you get closer to it.

Disappointing from you 901, I thought you had a bit more savvy about you. I show you patterns happening at this very time that correlate exactly to Prof Stanton's paper written in 2012 and you dismiss it out of hand. What is history for if we continue to make the same mistakes over and over of scapegoating a section of society?

How will mandatory vaccines play out? Will those who refuse be fined, imprisoned, offered a free lolly?

Third Covid Wave on 01:18 - Nov 24 with 916 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 20:33 - Nov 23 by saint68

Just a tiny little fact to throw into the mix..in every country around the world that has undertaken vaccination programmes..the deaths are higher since vaccination than prior to any vaccine being available..now please do carry on arguing ..its not entertaining but is indicative of a classic propaganda scenario.

Vaccines work.

Enough of your lies and misrepresentations.

Third Covid Wave on 01:20 - Nov 24 with 915 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 20:23 - Nov 23 by Bicester_North

How many Ians can we get on one thread? Got to be at around 25% of all the posters on here now?

I fear you’re becoming a little obsessed and delusional, Bicester.

Third Covid Wave on 06:29 - Nov 24 with 884 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 01:18 - Nov 24 by DorsetIan

Vaccines work.

Its not a lie though is it Ian..

Close your eyes, you'll be safe then.

Third Covid Wave on 07:07 - Nov 24 with 875 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 20:33 - Nov 23 by saint68

The tyranny deniers out in force on this thread, but in real life from my experience, at least in the UK, there is no appetite from my vaxxed friends for any kind of discrimination, which gives me some hope, but watching out for the next "scarient" and the next propaganda drive.......

Third Covid Wave on 07:55 - Nov 24 with 849 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 07:07 - Nov 24 by Jellybaby

The tyranny deniers out in force on this thread, but in real life from my experience, at least in the UK, there is no appetite from my vaxxed friends for any kind of discrimination, which gives me some hope, but watching out for the next "scarient" and the next propaganda drive.......

Ah yes!! The get out of jail free variants that allow pharmaceutical companies to avoid scrutiny and continue rolling out these experimental life changing jabs...
Blood banks being knowingly contaminated with the vaccines through the donor system.

The denial from some is airing on the side of lunacy.

Third Covid Wave on 09:23 - Nov 24 with 811 viewsBison

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Third Covid Wave on 11:37 - Nov 24 with 774 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 07:07 - Nov 24 by Jellybaby

Don’t worry Jelly, when the end of civilisation as we know it occurs, at least you and your buddy can use you final breaths to type “I told you so” on this forum 😉
Third Covid Wave on 14:00 - Nov 24 with 732 viewssaint901

Third Covid Wave on 23:29 - Nov 23 by Jellybaby

Disappointing from you 901, I thought you had a bit more savvy about you. I show you patterns happening at this very time that correlate exactly to Prof Stanton's paper written in 2012 and you dismiss it out of hand. What is history for if we continue to make the same mistakes over and over of scapegoating a section of society?

How will mandatory vaccines play out? Will those who refuse be fined, imprisoned, offered a free lolly?

With respect you've nothing.

There is no correlation between signals of genocide and the pandemic.

Genocide requires an organised attempt by one group to eliminate another.

So tell me, which group is using the pandemic to wipe out another?

Otherwise you're comparing apples with Fiat Puntos.
Third Covid Wave on 15:35 - Nov 24 with 694 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Third Covid Wave on 01:18 - Nov 24 by DorsetIan

Vaccines work.

Just out from one of the most respected medical journals in the world ie CIRCULATION

My suggestion would be to concentrate on the last paragraph, then wait and see if our mainstream media run with this story.

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning
Steven R Gundry
Originally published8 Nov 2021Circulation. 2021;144:A10712

ABSTRACT
Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac.

These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 15:44]

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Third Covid Wave on 17:08 - Nov 24 with 653 viewsBison

Third Covid Wave on 10:07 - Nov 23 by saint901

Braunau am Inn = birthplace of Hitler. I suppose that the cabal is a remnant of the ideas he and his fellow murderous, genocidal and generally deluded nut jobs promoted in the 30's and 40's?

Hugo Portisch who "mysteriously died" was 94 years old.

Nothing very mysterious about dying at 94!

94 years is a long time to make enemies.......

Third Covid Wave on 17:27 - Nov 24 with 647 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 15:35 - Nov 24 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Just out from one of the most respected medical journals in the world ie CIRCULATION

My suggestion would be to concentrate on the last paragraph, then wait and see if our mainstream media run with this story.

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning
Steven R Gundry
Originally published8 Nov 2021Circulation. 2021;144:A10712

ABSTRACT
Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac.

These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 15:44]

Just the tip of the covid vaccine iceberg, the damage from these experimental jabs is yet to be fully recognised..

Time will tell, but it won't be the rosy picture that some have been lead to imagine.

Third Covid Wave on 18:31 - Nov 24 with 622 viewsBison

Third Covid Wave on 17:27 - Nov 24 by saint68

Just the tip of the covid vaccine iceberg, the damage from these experimental jabs is yet to be fully recognised..

Time will tell, but it won't be the rosy picture that some have been lead to imagine.

There is nothing experimental about the jabs now 68 , these are full on in the mainstream. A guy in Glasgow advertises to go for the jab using your NHS number so that you can get the Scotch Covid passport.

Entrepreneurism at its finest , though no doubt he is probably using the money to put Smack in his arm , which is the worse of the 2 evils in your eyes ?

Third Covid Wave on 18:33 - Nov 24 with 621 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 17:27 - Nov 24 by saint68

As usual, you leap like a rabid dog onto any sniff of negative data around vaccines.

You have no idea what this research means in the context of a body of world medical knowledge on vaccines and the cost-benefit analysis of having them or not having them.

Maybe that is fair enough if you don’t believe vaccines have any beneficial effects, but they do have beneficial effects and I am happy for researchers, physicians and epidemiologists to assess ALL the information and come to a balanced view.

You, who are not even competent to understand primary school fractions are not qualified to give a balanced view.

So, again, enough with the lies and misrepresentation.

Vaccines work and are saving lives. And the unvaccinated are dying in disproportionately high numbers.

Third Covid Wave on 18:45 - Nov 24 with 607 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 18:33 - Nov 24 by DorsetIan

As usual, you leap like a rabid dog onto any sniff of negative data around vaccines.

You have no idea what this research means in the context of a body of world medical knowledge on vaccines and the cost-benefit analysis of having them or not having them.

Maybe that is fair enough if you don’t believe vaccines have any beneficial effects, but they do have beneficial effects and I am happy for researchers, physicians and epidemiologists to assess ALL the information and come to a balanced view.

You, who are not even competent to understand primary school fractions are not qualified to give a balanced view.

So, again, enough with the lies and misrepresentation.

Vaccines work and are saving lives. And the unvaccinated are dying in disproportionately high numbers.

Stick to the script Ian, you haven't the vision to even comprehend discrepancies and accept that there are things happening weekly that go against what you vehemently support.

Just stick to being a nasty little irritant..thats your level.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024