Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third Covid Wave 10:36 - Jul 16 with 57659 viewsSadoldgit

Infection and hospital rates climbing rapidly. Death rates projected at 200 per day. Nearly 4m people at serious risk. New information coming out about the problems Covid cause the body if it doesn’t kill you. People laid up for the best part of a year with serious complications. Concern over the AstraZenica vaccine. Is it really wise to lift most of the restrictions on Monday? We have been told that we aren’t going back into another lockdown situation no matter what, but Whitty seems to think it might have to be on the cards.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 9:29]
Third Covid Wave on 12:43 - Nov 26 with 894 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 12:35 - Nov 26 by saint68

I expect this new variant has given you a right boner this morning Bubs. .you do love this covid period in history.

What new variant - this is more of the same elaborate hoax, no?

Are you finally acknowledging that Covid is real?

One down, two to go.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Third Covid Wave on 12:53 - Nov 26 with 880 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 12:43 - Nov 26 by DorsetIan

What new variant - this is more of the same elaborate hoax, no?

Are you finally acknowledging that Covid is real?

One down, two to go.

Covid is killing millions..but from failing to get preventative and non diagnosed health issues completely unrelated to covid...playing hide and seek with a virus that is of no real threat to 99.7 of the population is farcical..protect those most at harm and get back to living life ..not hovering on the gloom and doom from scientists that have vastly mishandled and misguided governments across the globe.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Third Covid Wave on 13:56 - Nov 26 with 858 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 12:53 - Nov 26 by saint68

Covid is killing millions..but from failing to get preventative and non diagnosed health issues completely unrelated to covid...playing hide and seek with a virus that is of no real threat to 99.7 of the population is farcical..protect those most at harm and get back to living life ..not hovering on the gloom and doom from scientists that have vastly mishandled and misguided governments across the globe.

So you agree that Covid is real.

Do you agree that the vast majority of doctors and scientists are honestly trying to improve health outcomes?

Third Covid Wave on 15:04 - Nov 26 with 843 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 13:56 - Nov 26 by DorsetIan

So you agree that Covid is real.

Do you agree that the vast majority of doctors and scientists are honestly trying to improve health outcomes?

In a nutshell Ian NO.

Millions condemned to falling ill through not getting early life saving diagnosis..a 5/7 year backlog in health care appointments/operations..

The pathetic amount of ridiculous tik tok videos from staff being idle due to normal routine care being cancelled.

Mental health spiraling out of control.

There is health care crisis and its not from dying of covid.

Third Covid Wave on 15:53 - Nov 26 with 823 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 15:04 - Nov 26 by saint68

In a nutshell Ian NO.

Millions condemned to falling ill through not getting early life saving diagnosis..a 5/7 year backlog in health care appointments/operations..

The pathetic amount of ridiculous tik tok videos from staff being idle due to normal routine care being cancelled.

Mental health spiraling out of control.

There is health care crisis and its not from dying of covid.

I didn't ask you whether they were improving health outcomes, I asked you whether they were 'trying' to improve health outcomes.

Do you believe that most doctors and scientists are acting in good faith and honestly trying to improve health outcomes (albeit that they might be failing)?

Third Covid Wave on 15:57 - Nov 26 with 816 viewsJaySaint

Lockdown on the way then?

[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 15:57]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Third Covid Wave on 16:35 - Nov 26 with 786 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 15:53 - Nov 26 by DorsetIan

I didn't ask you whether they were improving health outcomes, I asked you whether they were 'trying' to improve health outcomes.

Do you believe that most doctors and scientists are acting in good faith and honestly trying to improve health outcomes (albeit that they might be failing)?

It's a complete dereliction of primary care and diagnosis from the NHS..so once again NO

Third Covid Wave on 17:12 - Nov 26 with 776 viewsSouthamptonfan

And here we go, new variant in the Europe. Wait for the panic over the next few days and weeks.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/covid-variant-south-afri

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Login to get fewer ads

Third Covid Wave on 17:21 - Nov 26 with 769 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 17:12 - Nov 26 by Southamptonfan

And here we go, new variant in the Europe. Wait for the panic over the next few days and weeks.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/covid-variant-south-afri

The BBC will absolutely love this..as they did the migrant catastrophe this week...they didn't even bother for months to show how many were arriving each and every day..

The doomongerers will be lapping up yet more Covid restrictions..its another chance to bombard everyone with an illogical fear of a virus that is less likely to kill you than being able to access early diagnosis of our primary causes of mortality...shameful media coercion and scaremongering to go back to level 10 out of 10.

Third Covid Wave on 19:33 - Nov 26 with 745 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 16:35 - Nov 26 by saint68

It's a complete dereliction of primary care and diagnosis from the NHS..so once again NO

If doctors and scientists aren’t trying in good faith to improve health outcomes, what are they trying to do?

Third Covid Wave on 19:40 - Nov 26 with 739 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 17:12 - Nov 26 by Southamptonfan

If it turns out that the vaccine isn’t as effective against the new variant and the mortality rate increases, wouldn’t it be reasonable for there to be serious concerns about it?
Third Covid Wave on 19:41 - Nov 26 with 735 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 19:33 - Nov 26 by DorsetIan

If doctors and scientists aren’t trying in good faith to improve health outcomes, what are they trying to do?

Neglecting the majority in an attempt to stop a miniscule amount of deaths from a vastly overhyped virus is disgusting unethical and down right despicable...a tsunamis of the primary mortality causing illnesses in the UK is going to dwarf this ridiculous hide and seek scenario the UK and world is currently playing...simply safeguard the at risk with appropriate care and financial support..its actually that easy Ian..

Third Covid Wave on 19:43 - Nov 26 with 739 viewsDorsetIan

I just checked the Dorset Covid stats.

Total deaths to date...666 !

I take back everything I’ve said about conspiracy theorists.

Third Covid Wave on 20:12 - Nov 26 with 722 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 19:43 - Nov 26 by DorsetIan

I just checked the Dorset Covid stats.

Total deaths to date...666 !

I take back everything I’ve said about conspiracy theorists.

Now that's the most pathetic thing you've ever posted.

Primary care abandoned and you and the majority obsess on a virus that has been used incorrectly to completely decimate the first line of accessible life saving services..you've been distracted by the media and completely missed the greatest and most prominent threat to life in reality.and it isn't covid in any guise or variant..its idiots that think that covid is..and you are head of that sad list.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 21:05]

Third Covid Wave on 00:01 - Nov 27 with 689 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 19:41 - Nov 26 by saint68

Neglecting the majority in an attempt to stop a miniscule amount of deaths from a vastly overhyped virus is disgusting unethical and down right despicable...a tsunamis of the primary mortality causing illnesses in the UK is going to dwarf this ridiculous hide and seek scenario the UK and world is currently playing...simply safeguard the at risk with appropriate care and financial support..its actually that easy Ian..

You haven’t the question.

What do you believe that doctors and scientists are trying to do?

(Because most people, uncontroversially, believe that they are trying to Improve health outcomes).

Third Covid Wave on 06:43 - Nov 27 with 660 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 00:01 - Nov 27 by DorsetIan

You haven’t the question.

What do you believe that doctors and scientists are trying to do?

(Because most people, uncontroversially, believe that they are trying to Improve health outcomes).

I've answered it twice you pedant.

Third Covid Wave on 08:24 - Nov 27 with 639 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 06:43 - Nov 27 by saint68

I've answered it twice you pedant.

No. You haven’t got anyway near to an answer. You haven’t said anything about their intentions.

I’ve asked you what they are ‘trying’ to do. What are their objectives. What is motivating them. Would you like me to try to rephrase the question in a different way so that you can better understand it?

It goes to the heart of things. If you don’t believe that doctors and scientists are trying to improve health outcomes (which you have confirmed), what DO you think they are trying to do? It’s a reasonable question. But perhaps you haven’t even thought about it. Or perhaps you don’t want to say.

Third Covid Wave on 08:57 - Nov 27 with 629 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 08:24 - Nov 27 by DorsetIan

No. You haven’t got anyway near to an answer. You haven’t said anything about their intentions.

I’ve asked you what they are ‘trying’ to do. What are their objectives. What is motivating them. Would you like me to try to rephrase the question in a different way so that you can better understand it?

It goes to the heart of things. If you don’t believe that doctors and scientists are trying to improve health outcomes (which you have confirmed), what DO you think they are trying to do? It’s a reasonable question. But perhaps you haven’t even thought about it. Or perhaps you don’t want to say.

I have replied and set out my opinion..you seem too dense to accept it.

Third Covid Wave on 10:40 - Nov 27 with 607 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 08:57 - Nov 27 by saint68

I have replied and set out my opinion..you seem too dense to accept it.

I didn’t ask you for your opinion on all that.

I’m taking this from your replies:

You don’t believe doctors and scientists are trying to improve health outcomes but you’re not able (for whatever reason) to articulate what they are trying to do.

Not exactly a very persuasive position you’ve got, is it?

Third Covid Wave on 10:43 - Nov 27 with 602 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 10:40 - Nov 27 by DorsetIan

I didn’t ask you for your opinion on all that.

I’m taking this from your replies:

You don’t believe doctors and scientists are trying to improve health outcomes but you’re not able (for whatever reason) to articulate what they are trying to do.

Not exactly a very persuasive position you’ve got, is it?

Yet again Senor Pedant..I have answered already..you really are a tedious little thing aren't you.

Third Covid Wave on 11:31 - Nov 27 with 587 viewsBerber

Third Covid Wave on 16:35 - Nov 26 by saint68

So if you don't believe that the NHS (or any other national healthcare system) is acting in good faith, can we take it that you have never, and will never seek medical help from a nurse, GP or hospital for you or your family?
Third Covid Wave on 11:55 - Nov 27 with 578 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 11:31 - Nov 27 by Berber

So if you don't believe that the NHS (or any other national healthcare system) is acting in good faith, can we take it that you have never, and will never seek medical help from a nurse, GP or hospital for you or your family?

I haven't stated that in any form..i have just pointed out quite rightly that diagnosis and first point contact have been completely neglected.. the 5/7yr backlog shows that clearly.

I'd assume that deaths from not being able to access that primary care/diagnosis will dwarf the deaths directly from contracting covid-19...but as everyone thinks that covid is the greatest mortality risk then I'm the nutcase and off my rocker..I suggest not.

As an aside I pay €1200 per annum for private spanish healthcare.

But i must thank you for posting the verifiable upto date information regarding the figures you posted the other day😁...oh actually you didn't did you!!

Third Covid Wave on 14:06 - Nov 27 with 564 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 10:43 - Nov 27 by saint68

Yet again Senor Pedant..I have answered already..you really are a tedious little thing aren't you.

You haven’t answered. Very easy question too.

Third Covid Wave on 14:09 - Nov 27 with 562 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 14:06 - Nov 27 by DorsetIan

You haven’t answered. Very easy question too.

Oh it's definitely been answered..you are just being a complete Plum as per usual.

Third Covid Wave on 14:12 - Nov 27 with 562 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 11:55 - Nov 27 by saint68

I haven't stated that in any form..i have just pointed out quite rightly that diagnosis and first point contact have been completely neglected.. the 5/7yr backlog shows that clearly.

I'd assume that deaths from not being able to access that primary care/diagnosis will dwarf the deaths directly from contracting covid-19...but as everyone thinks that covid is the greatest mortality risk then I'm the nutcase and off my rocker..I suggest not.

As an aside I pay €1200 per annum for private spanish healthcare.

But i must thank you for posting the verifiable upto date information regarding the figures you posted the other day😁...oh actually you didn't did you!!

You stated it very explicitly. I asked you in terms whether doctors and scientists were trying to improve health outcomes and you stated a very clear ‘no’. (Hence my subsequent question as to what they were trying to do, which you didn’t answer).

Here’s another one for you: what medical or scientific qualifications do you have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024