Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third Covid Wave 10:36 - Jul 16 with 57647 viewsSadoldgit

Infection and hospital rates climbing rapidly. Death rates projected at 200 per day. Nearly 4m people at serious risk. New information coming out about the problems Covid cause the body if it doesn’t kill you. People laid up for the best part of a year with serious complications. Concern over the AstraZenica vaccine. Is it really wise to lift most of the restrictions on Monday? We have been told that we aren’t going back into another lockdown situation no matter what, but Whitty seems to think it might have to be on the cards.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 9:29]
Third Covid Wave on 09:51 - Nov 19 with 1377 viewsGasGiant

Third Covid Wave on 18:43 - Nov 18 by Jellybaby

You are pretty late to the conspiracy party GG, I have happily laid my cards out many months ago. I embrace the role of madman prophet .

The history of the world is built on conspiracies, take Julius Caesar as an example. A lot of us lived through the Jimmy Saville travesty, where we all knew at some level that he was a weird creep and yet we all watched Jim I'll fix it and Top of the Pops anyway. An open secret that the majority just ignored.

There should always be a role for critical thinkers, non-conformists, conspiracy theorists, whatever the title is. Interestingly it only became a negative term in 1967 when the CIA termed it to discredit doubters of the official version of the JFK murder.......

You make the mistake of attempting to class "critical thinkers" as a discrete set outside the world or rational or structured thought. No it isn't. I can think critically, so can Ian, so can everybody. It is not a set exclusive to any other kind of thought. You are being criticised for just being credulous and unable to perform left to right thinking which is an entirely different thing. There is no merit in your approach of "I choose the believe this, now I'll work backwards and find some things that support it" - children are credulous. In your posts you just push random unconnected facts together as though this somehow gives them all credibility by sheer mass . No it doesn't. Who would you sooner aspire to be - Plato or David Icke?
Third Covid Wave on 10:37 - Nov 19 with 1341 viewssaint901

It's an accepted part of sociology that it's easier to pull off the big lie than to convince a single individual of a point.

Large groups have a tendency to seek positive reinforcement of their preferred view - or the view they have been presented, neatly wrapped with a bow on top - within their own ranks before becoming an evangelist and spreading the word.

Back when literacy was rare and the masses were uneducated, the process of convincing the masses of a particular view was easy and was used by all sorts. It has to be said that religion quickly learned how to do this, but it was not alone. As the level of education increased then different tricks were employed including withholding the whole truth in favour of selected truths.

To retain personal objectivity in the face of a concerted effort from parties determined to push a particular view is very difficult. It becomes more difficult when the individual feels - rightly or wrongly - that they have been disadvantaged by whatever situation is in play.

Finally there is now so much information available to everybody about every subject that it is impossible to absorb and retain it all and then sift it to find a balance. Many people take a lazy approach to becoming informed and choose to believe something or somebody because it seems to make sense or because they have a nice smile.

I don't blame people for this - it's human nature - but let's not pretend it's a substiture for going through a process of evidence sifting, weighing probabilities and arriving at a sensible outcome.
Third Covid Wave on 18:02 - Nov 19 with 1257 viewsGasGiant

Third Covid Wave on 18:18 - Nov 14 by Jellybaby

No Sogs, they are just wrong, but Galileo was over 200 years ahead of his time, on the sun being the centre of the universe, hoping I don't have to wait that long to be proved right!

The sun isn't the centre of the universe, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant "Solar System", otherwise you'll be waiting more than 200 years yourself and anyway it was Copernicus who posited that theory (he did suggest the Universe, not the Solar System). But Galileo proved it was the Sun wot done it. I remember this as something we learned at Dartmouth when I was a Snotty doing basic celestial Navigation in case the ship broke down and we all forgot where we were. Galileo (and Copernicus) were brilliant alright but it was sheer hard work on observation, calculation and testing of their hypotheses that got them there, not "critical thinking". As for the 200 years ahead..., by that point Isaac Newton and Kepler had leaped far beyond observation to theories on the nature of gravity. Theirs was Proper Science, not something to be tarnished with conspiracy theories :-) .
Third Covid Wave on 18:31 - Nov 19 with 1247 viewsBison

The next phase of the plan is now being enacted in Austria as the Cabal have instructed the Austrian Govt to start a new country wide lockdown and also to make vaccinations compulsory for all its citizens.

They are expecting lots of people to refuse the vaccine so have been secretly building 500 new detention centres ( prisons ) to house these people , once they have assessed the situation then Germany will be next which is the big prize for them as once they have Germany they basically control the EU.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Third Covid Wave on 18:54 - Nov 19 with 1236 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 10:37 - Nov 19 by saint901

It's an accepted part of sociology that it's easier to pull off the big lie than to convince a single individual of a point.

Large groups have a tendency to seek positive reinforcement of their preferred view - or the view they have been presented, neatly wrapped with a bow on top - within their own ranks before becoming an evangelist and spreading the word.

Back when literacy was rare and the masses were uneducated, the process of convincing the masses of a particular view was easy and was used by all sorts. It has to be said that religion quickly learned how to do this, but it was not alone. As the level of education increased then different tricks were employed including withholding the whole truth in favour of selected truths.

To retain personal objectivity in the face of a concerted effort from parties determined to push a particular view is very difficult. It becomes more difficult when the individual feels - rightly or wrongly - that they have been disadvantaged by whatever situation is in play.

Finally there is now so much information available to everybody about every subject that it is impossible to absorb and retain it all and then sift it to find a balance. Many people take a lazy approach to becoming informed and choose to believe something or somebody because it seems to make sense or because they have a nice smile.

I don't blame people for this - it's human nature - but let's not pretend it's a substiture for going through a process of evidence sifting, weighing probabilities and arriving at a sensible outcome.

This is very good 901 and what I have been trying to say very poorly throughout the last 20 months

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 19:10 - Nov 19 with 1234 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 07:49 - Nov 19 by Berber

"The history of the world is built on conspiracies, take Julius Caesar as an example. A lot of us lived through the Jimmy Saville travesty, where we all knew at some level that he was a weird creep and yet we all watched Jim I'll fix it and Top of the Pops anyway. An open secret that the majority just ignored."

Your incoherence is a source of both frustration and joyful mirth. What Julius Caesar conspiracy? What is it all about? Certainly nothing to do with Jimmy Saville which is where you immediately go next. One sentence explaining nothing is like adolescent schoolboy monologues. You might just as well say "It's the rain's fault," which based on your previous posts, could well be one of your well (screwed up) researched beliefs.

Ref Jimmy Saville. yes, the majority thought he was different, and maybe a bit dodge, but in no way did a significant minority, let alone a majority know he was a perverted criminal and share in the "open secret". Easy to put it in context with hindsight, but that doesn't quite fit with a prophetic profile.

oh you are a pedantic stickler Berbs - okay, i should have started a new paragraph between caesar and Saville - shame on me. Let me guess you are a retired bookkeeper

Julius Caesar conspiracy is very famous Berber?

Saville (new paragraph) was outed by Johnny Rotten and others years before it officially came out. A lot of culpability from those that ignored the evidence. People do tend to ignore uncomfortable truths....

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 19:41 - Nov 19 with 1227 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 18:02 - Nov 19 by GasGiant

The sun isn't the centre of the universe, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant "Solar System", otherwise you'll be waiting more than 200 years yourself and anyway it was Copernicus who posited that theory (he did suggest the Universe, not the Solar System). But Galileo proved it was the Sun wot done it. I remember this as something we learned at Dartmouth when I was a Snotty doing basic celestial Navigation in case the ship broke down and we all forgot where we were. Galileo (and Copernicus) were brilliant alright but it was sheer hard work on observation, calculation and testing of their hypotheses that got them there, not "critical thinking". As for the 200 years ahead..., by that point Isaac Newton and Kepler had leaped far beyond observation to theories on the nature of gravity. Theirs was Proper Science, not something to be tarnished with conspiracy theories :-) .

oh boy, why get so excited over semantics, if you don't like the title, critical thinker, then can I call myself an independent thinker or shall we just all stick with conspiracy theorist?

Of course, people like me don't have exclusive rights to the term critical thinker, but I struggle to extend it to the many that are literally regurgitating what they are told on the BBC and the 5.00 briefings.

As I said before its about the message, not the messenger, why don't you offer an opinion on the discrimination shown towards the unvaxxed in Austria for example?

Third Covid Wave on 23:33 - Nov 19 with 1194 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 19:41 - Nov 19 by Jellybaby

oh boy, why get so excited over semantics, if you don't like the title, critical thinker, then can I call myself an independent thinker or shall we just all stick with conspiracy theorist?

Of course, people like me don't have exclusive rights to the term critical thinker, but I struggle to extend it to the many that are literally regurgitating what they are told on the BBC and the 5.00 briefings.

As I said before its about the message, not the messenger, why don't you offer an opinion on the discrimination shown towards the unvaxxed in Austria for example?

‚Crackpot‘ is the word you’re struggling for.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Login to get fewer ads

Third Covid Wave on 09:31 - Nov 20 with 1119 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 18:54 - Nov 19 by Jellybaby

This is very good 901 and what I have been trying to say very poorly throughout the last 20 months

And yet you still come up with a crazy conclusion?
Third Covid Wave on 11:02 - Nov 20 with 1066 viewsBerber

Third Covid Wave on 19:10 - Nov 19 by Jellybaby

oh you are a pedantic stickler Berbs - okay, i should have started a new paragraph between caesar and Saville - shame on me. Let me guess you are a retired bookkeeper

Julius Caesar conspiracy is very famous Berber?

Saville (new paragraph) was outed by Johnny Rotten and others years before it officially came out. A lot of culpability from those that ignored the evidence. People do tend to ignore uncomfortable truths....

Not pedantic, and nothing to do with grammar, just not letting you get away with tossing any old cr@p into the argument, loosely strung together with other bits of flotsam, and pretending that there is either intellectual or factual substance to what you put forward.

The fact that some people outed Saville before the wider furore does not mean that the majority of the population were either informed about this or chose to ignore it, yet you use this biased interpretation as an argument to support your weird theories. As Saint901 has explained, selecting narrow threads of issues that you want to believe does not constitute critical thinking, or even adult experiential learning as it would be widely interpreted. Whatever avenues we might choose to investigate and argue, always have to stand up against the wider field of accepted wisdom and knowledge.

Analysis requires that a subject can be approached from different avenues, using different techniques, and still provide conclusive proof and thereby best understanding. None of your tosh comes anywhere near this.

You conveniently dis anything that you don't like the look of, regardless of its credible sources and verifications. The Julius Caesar Conspiracy was simply politics of the time, the number of Roman emperors that were sidelined, murdered or who did that to their opponents and family are manifold. Each case was different, with different circumstances and different players, so as usual, your pitching it into the argument without any explanation of context does not stand up as any kind of coherent evidence does it?

Like many of your ilk, you throw phrases and theories into the argument apparently knowing next to nothing about what they are or mean.

Your quip about bookkeeping is simply adolescent, (though I did do 6 months of it as a young trainee) much like the intellectual level of your your arguments.
Third Covid Wave on 12:12 - Nov 20 with 1026 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 11:02 - Nov 20 by Berber

Not pedantic, and nothing to do with grammar, just not letting you get away with tossing any old cr@p into the argument, loosely strung together with other bits of flotsam, and pretending that there is either intellectual or factual substance to what you put forward.

The fact that some people outed Saville before the wider furore does not mean that the majority of the population were either informed about this or chose to ignore it, yet you use this biased interpretation as an argument to support your weird theories. As Saint901 has explained, selecting narrow threads of issues that you want to believe does not constitute critical thinking, or even adult experiential learning as it would be widely interpreted. Whatever avenues we might choose to investigate and argue, always have to stand up against the wider field of accepted wisdom and knowledge.

Analysis requires that a subject can be approached from different avenues, using different techniques, and still provide conclusive proof and thereby best understanding. None of your tosh comes anywhere near this.

You conveniently dis anything that you don't like the look of, regardless of its credible sources and verifications. The Julius Caesar Conspiracy was simply politics of the time, the number of Roman emperors that were sidelined, murdered or who did that to their opponents and family are manifold. Each case was different, with different circumstances and different players, so as usual, your pitching it into the argument without any explanation of context does not stand up as any kind of coherent evidence does it?

Like many of your ilk, you throw phrases and theories into the argument apparently knowing next to nothing about what they are or mean.

Your quip about bookkeeping is simply adolescent, (though I did do 6 months of it as a young trainee) much like the intellectual level of your your arguments.

Respect to you for admitting your book keeping credentials! May be you are too busy looking at the small print and missing the big picture that the totalitarian noose is tightening;

Just 3 weeks lockdown to flatten the curve
Just until Christmas 2020
Just until the vulnerable are vaccinated and then we will cry freedom (Hancock)
Just until Easter 2021
Just until all adults are vaccinated
Just until June 21st
Just 4 more weeks
Just until all the children are vaccinated
Just until we can coerce the Refuseniks to get jabbed
Just until we can mandate that everybody should be jabbed
Just until the whole world is vaccinated
Just until we forget what real freedom looks like.

You have manfully stood as a gatekeeper of covid orthodoxy with Dorset Ian, but as the saner one of the Two, you must be struggling to keep your footing as the evidence piles up that this is only going one way? Do you agree with discrimination in Austria, do you want a biomedical state, do you want a social credit system? You argue about semantics, punctuation and relevance, you pick up on incidental comments, but these are trifles Berber, come on , go big picture and show us what you got.

Third Covid Wave on 13:21 - Nov 20 with 997 viewsSouthamptonfan

Take note of the riots in the Netherlands and Austria, as restrictions come back. Bringing back restrictions and crippling people's businesses and livelihoods would result in severe civil unrest. Time to get on with this and move on. Europe will have rioting across the whole country, if they force people to lose their jobs and homes when they can't pay the mortgage.

Not at all a conspiracy theorist, but the longer all our lives are restricted, businesses going bust and lives ruined, the more civil unrest and distrust there will be.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 13:23]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Third Covid Wave on 05:58 - Nov 23 with 794 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 18:31 - Nov 19 by Bison

The next phase of the plan is now being enacted in Austria as the Cabal have instructed the Austrian Govt to start a new country wide lockdown and also to make vaccinations compulsory for all its citizens.

They are expecting lots of people to refuse the vaccine so have been secretly building 500 new detention centres ( prisons ) to house these people , once they have assessed the situation then Germany will be next which is the big prize for them as once they have Germany they basically control the EU.

It's interesting that none of the usual defenders of covid tyranny commented on this post from Bison, is it because even they know that another line has been crossed and (parts of ) the world is headed in a dangerous direction?

According to a paper written in 1996 and updated in 2012, Chairman and founder of Genocide watch, Gregory H. Stanton, claimed that genocide is a process that develops in ten stages, described here. The stages do not necessarily follow a linear progression and may coexist. Prevention measures may be implemented at any stage.

1. Classification
Groups in a position of power will categorize people according to ethnicity, race, religion or nationality employing an us versus them mentality.

Prevention: Create universalistic institutions that foster social cohesion.

2. Symbolisation
People are identified as Jews, Roma or Tutsis, etc., and made to stand out from others with certain colours or symbolic articles of clothing.

Prevention: Ban the symbols and hate speech and all clothing meant to discriminate against groups.

3. Discrimination
A dominant group uses laws, customs, and political power to deny the rights of other groups. The powerless group may not be granted full civil rights or even citizenship.

Prevention: Ensure full political empowerment and citizenship rights for all groups in a society. Discrimination on the basis of nationality, ethnicity, race or religion should be outlawed.

4. Dehumanisation
The diminished value of the discriminated group is communicated through propaganda. Parallels are drawn with animals, insects or diseases.

Prevention: Promptly denounce and punish perpetrators and make hate crimes and speech culturally unacceptable. Sanction all incitements to commit genocide.

5. Organisation
A state, its army or militia design genocidal killing plans.

Prevention: Outlaw membership in these militias and sanction their leaders. Impose arms embargoes on the countries involved and create commissions of inquiry.

6. Polarisation
Propaganda is employed to amplify the differences between groups. Interactions between groups are prohibited, and the moderate members of the group in power are killed.

Prevention: Protect these moderate members and human rights groups. Seize the assets of the oppressors and refuse their access to international travel.

7. Preparation
The victims are identified, separated and forced to wear symbols. Deportations, isolation and forcible starvation. Death lists are drawn up.

Prevention: Humanitarian aid, armed international interventions or major support for the victims to ensure their ability to defend themselves.

8. Persecution
Victims are identified and isolated based on their ethnic or religious identity. Death lists are drawn up. In state sponsored genocides, members of victim groups may be forced to wear identifying symbols. Their property is often expropriated.

Prevention: Regional organisations and the international community must mobilise themselves to assist or help the victims.

9. Extermination
The massacres begin. The perpetrators see their actions as “extermination” since they do not consider their victims to be entirely human.

Prevention: Only large-scale armed interventions can stop genocide. The international community must support the operations by providing air transport, equipment and financial support.

10. Denial
The perpetrators of the genocide deny having committed their crimes. Victims are often blamed. Evidence is hidden and witnesses are intimidated.

Prevention: An international tribunal or national court must prosecute the criminals. Public education.

Third Covid Wave on 08:09 - Nov 23 with 754 viewssaint901

Third Covid Wave on 18:31 - Nov 19 by Bison

Do you have any proof, specificially:

The cabal - who they?
The cabal - what is their benefit?
Secretly building 500 (really) new detention centres?
Where?
Who's paying?
Who's actually working on these building projects?

I suggest that 500 new buildings in a country as relatively small as Austria would be noticeable and would be easily photographed by press and media.

Where are those photos please?
Third Covid Wave on 09:17 - Nov 23 with 736 viewsBison

Third Covid Wave on 08:09 - Nov 23 by saint901

Do you have any proof, specificially:

The cabal - who they?
The cabal - what is their benefit?
Where?
Who's paying?
Who's actually working on these building projects?

I suggest that 500 new buildings in a country as relatively small as Austria would be noticeable and would be easily photographed by press and media.

Where are those photos please?

The cabal - who they? - The richest men ( and 1 women in the world make up the 'commitee' )
The cabal - what is their benefit? They are trying to save the planet , they intend to 1/2 the world population every generation for the next 5 generations.
Where? One is in Braunau am Inn near the Hungarian border, lots of people will actually end up in Hungary and Belarus.
Who's paying? - Funds are 'black' you will not see them on a govt spreadsheet, I'll just say you dont see these big companies paying much tax.
Who's actually working on these building projects? Mostly immigrants with no status who are promised sanctuary for co-operating , some not willingly.

I suggest that 500 new buildings in a country as relatively small as Austria would be noticeable and would be easily photographed by press and media. - Not all Austria , see Hungary and the Balkan states which coincidently are flaring up again like the 90's. Also the Australian Journo Hugo Portisch got too close a mysteriously died back in April.

Where are those photos please? - Google Maps.

Third Covid Wave on 09:59 - Nov 23 with 722 viewssaint901

Third Covid Wave on 09:17 - Nov 23 by Bison

The cabal - who they? - The richest men ( and 1 women in the world make up the 'commitee' )
The cabal - what is their benefit? They are trying to save the planet , they intend to 1/2 the world population every generation for the next 5 generations.
Where? One is in Braunau am Inn near the Hungarian border, lots of people will actually end up in Hungary and Belarus.
Who's paying? - Funds are 'black' you will not see them on a govt spreadsheet, I'll just say you dont see these big companies paying much tax.
Who's actually working on these building projects? Mostly immigrants with no status who are promised sanctuary for co-operating , some not willingly.

I suggest that 500 new buildings in a country as relatively small as Austria would be noticeable and would be easily photographed by press and media. - Not all Austria , see Hungary and the Balkan states which coincidently are flaring up again like the 90's. Also the Australian Journo Hugo Portisch got too close a mysteriously died back in April.

Where are those photos please? - Google Maps.

Google maps? Really.

Show me photos of 5 such sites - 1% of the claimed total.

And how does putting people into detention centres actually decrease the population? Surely it just moves people around.

As for a secret cabal of rich people? Have you read "The Business" by Iain Banks? In your world it reads like a manifesto for this cabal.

If the cabal is so secret and working to this global agenda, how are they hiding this and importantly, HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE?
Third Covid Wave on 10:07 - Nov 23 with 717 viewssaint901

Braunau am Inn = birthplace of Hitler. I suppose that the cabal is a remnant of the ideas he and his fellow murderous, genocidal and generally deluded nut jobs promoted in the 30's and 40's?

Hugo Portisch who "mysteriously died" was 94 years old.

Nothing very mysterious about dying at 94!
Third Covid Wave on 10:14 - Nov 23 with 716 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 05:58 - Nov 23 by Jellybaby

It's interesting that none of the usual defenders of covid tyranny commented on this post from Bison, is it because even they know that another line has been crossed and (parts of ) the world is headed in a dangerous direction?

According to a paper written in 1996 and updated in 2012, Chairman and founder of Genocide watch, Gregory H. Stanton, claimed that genocide is a process that develops in ten stages, described here. The stages do not necessarily follow a linear progression and may coexist. Prevention measures may be implemented at any stage.

1. Classification
Groups in a position of power will categorize people according to ethnicity, race, religion or nationality employing an us versus them mentality.

2. Symbolisation
People are identified as Jews, Roma or Tutsis, etc., and made to stand out from others with certain colours or symbolic articles of clothing.

Prevention: Ban the symbols and hate speech and all clothing meant to discriminate against groups.

3. Discrimination
A dominant group uses laws, customs, and political power to deny the rights of other groups. The powerless group may not be granted full civil rights or even citizenship.

Prevention: Ensure full political empowerment and citizenship rights for all groups in a society. Discrimination on the basis of nationality, ethnicity, race or religion should be outlawed.

4. Dehumanisation
The diminished value of the discriminated group is communicated through propaganda. Parallels are drawn with animals, insects or diseases.

Prevention: Promptly denounce and punish perpetrators and make hate crimes and speech culturally unacceptable. Sanction all incitements to commit genocide.

5. Organisation

Prevention: Outlaw membership in these militias and sanction their leaders. Impose arms embargoes on the countries involved and create commissions of inquiry.

6. Polarisation
Propaganda is employed to amplify the differences between groups. Interactions between groups are prohibited, and the moderate members of the group in power are killed.

Prevention: Protect these moderate members and human rights groups. Seize the assets of the oppressors and refuse their access to international travel.

7. Preparation
The victims are identified, separated and forced to wear symbols. Deportations, isolation and forcible starvation. Death lists are drawn up.

Prevention: Humanitarian aid, armed international interventions or major support for the victims to ensure their ability to defend themselves.

8. Persecution
Victims are identified and isolated based on their ethnic or religious identity. Death lists are drawn up. In state sponsored genocides, members of victim groups may be forced to wear identifying symbols. Their property is often expropriated.

Prevention: Regional organisations and the international community must mobilise themselves to assist or help the victims.

9. Extermination
The massacres begin. The perpetrators see their actions as “extermination” since they do not consider their victims to be entirely human.

Prevention: Only large-scale armed interventions can stop genocide. The international community must support the operations by providing air transport, equipment and financial support.

10. Denial
The perpetrators of the genocide deny having committed their crimes. Victims are often blamed. Evidence is hidden and witnesses are intimidated.

Prevention: An international tribunal or national court must prosecute the criminals. Public education.

WTF? 😳
Third Covid Wave on 10:19 - Nov 23 with 714 viewssaint901

Who is paying?

You say that the Gov't balance sheet is not and at the same time that big corporations pay no tax?

So which is it - Gov't or companies?

Perhaps it's both - colluding for a common benefit which despite asking for details of many times, nobody can actually explain.

If you want to discuss big companies and tax, bring it on. That is my day job and for more than 20 years I was in a tax department of two major banks. Happy to discuss that all day long.
Third Covid Wave on 10:37 - Nov 23 with 694 viewsBison

Third Covid Wave on 09:59 - Nov 23 by saint901

Google maps? Really.

Show me photos of 5 such sites - 1% of the claimed total.

And how does putting people into detention centres actually decrease the population? Surely it just moves people around.

As for a secret cabal of rich people? Have you read "The Business" by Iain Banks? In your world it reads like a manifesto for this cabal.

If the cabal is so secret and working to this global agenda, how are they hiding this and importantly, HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE?

Third Covid Wave on 11:12 - Nov 23 with 686 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 05:58 - Nov 23 by Jellybaby

1. Classification

2. Symbolisation

3. Discrimination

4. Dehumanisation

5. Organisation

6. Polarisation

7. Preparation

8. Persecution

9. Extermination

10. Denial

Are you wearing a yellow star yet, Jelly?

I would recommend it. First, it enables the pathologically stupid to be identified very easily by the rest of us. Secondly, it’s a nice reminder of the inexorable links between old school anti-semitism and the garbage you continue to pump out.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Third Covid Wave on 11:30 - Nov 23 with 678 viewssaint901

Third Covid Wave on 10:37 - Nov 23 by Bison

Pictures of houses that look like swastikas?

Really?

From that well known font of truth and knowledge, the Daily Mirror.

Really for real?

Why would your cabal advertise their existence (and presumably links to the Nazis) by building houses - not detention centres - houses, that look like this.

Where are these houses? Where is the army of migrant workers?

I asked for proof and have seen none.
Third Covid Wave on 11:32 - Nov 23 with 677 viewssaint901

Your first picture above is DEVIZES.

Last time I looked at a map, a long way from Austria.
Third Covid Wave on 15:34 - Nov 23 with 618 viewsBerber

Third Covid Wave on 12:12 - Nov 20 by Jellybaby

Respect to you for admitting your book keeping credentials! May be you are too busy looking at the small print and missing the big picture that the totalitarian noose is tightening;

Just 3 weeks lockdown to flatten the curve
Just until Christmas 2020
Just until the vulnerable are vaccinated and then we will cry freedom (Hancock)
Just until Easter 2021
Just until all adults are vaccinated
Just until June 21st
Just 4 more weeks
Just until all the children are vaccinated
Just until we can coerce the Refuseniks to get jabbed
Just until we can mandate that everybody should be jabbed
Just until the whole world is vaccinated
Just until we forget what real freedom looks like.

You have manfully stood as a gatekeeper of covid orthodoxy with Dorset Ian, but as the saner one of the Two, you must be struggling to keep your footing as the evidence piles up that this is only going one way? Do you agree with discrimination in Austria, do you want a biomedical state, do you want a social credit system? You argue about semantics, punctuation and relevance, you pick up on incidental comments, but these are trifles Berber, come on , go big picture and show us what you got.

Most of your "Just" list is either speculation about the future or non specific and unsubstantiated, so much like most of your previous arguments, meaningless. My views on mandated vaccination? It would be a disgraceful imposition and restriction of freedom of choice. However, I have no problem in believing that the anti vaxers have perverted logic, and if it was only themselves that they brought harm to, I would happily let them crack on and pickup the Newton Awards.

You suggest that the big picture is foreseeable, and frankly it is not. The history of society shows that for most of the time we stumble through making the best decisions we can with the information available. Your imagined wisdom and vision of the future is, frankly, idiotic. You have not once demonstrated any sensible framework for scientific, political or any other cogent body of thought.

You apparent disdain for book keepers shows the paucity of your thoughts and arguments. The root of the role is to take account and ensure that everything adds up, ie proof. Which is something that appears to be totally alien to your capabilities if you posts on here area reflection of who you are. If they don't then you are nothing but a sad spammer. If they do, it would appear that you are a misguided lightweight.

Either way, I'll not respond to any more of your posts. You have shown your message board self up to be without substance, and despite ample opportunities from various posters to present credible logic, have failed miserably. I'll leave you to claim the victory of the pig in the gutter.
Third Covid Wave on 17:22 - Nov 23 with 589 viewssaint901

I think Mr Berber has hit upon a fundamental truth here.

Covid is a dangerous disease. It is more contagious and more severe than flu. It attacks a broader range of people than flu.

No civilised society will permit tend of thousands of people die just to achieve a "herd immunity" that nobody knew was possible at the start of the pandemic and which in the event was shown to be myth. The virus' ability to mutate would have seen those immune to variant A, left vulnerable to B. C. D etc.

Our Gov't and many others therefore decided to go on the offensive and try to get ahead of the disease. It made many errors. Humans tend to do that. (Equally humans tend not to trust people who do not make errors).

Our Gov't, rightly in my view, used every tactic they could to encourage vaccination. If that included suppressing patently untrue and alarmist news from sources of dubious integrity, I have no problem with that. However they stopped short of compulsory vaccination, trusting instead in the fact that the people of Britain would realise that they had a collective responsibility to each other.

Sadly, some people don't share that view preferring instead a selfish approach that permits no hampering of their alleged freedoms - most of which are never exercised and most of which are not compromised by a vaccine campaign.

Darwinian law predicts that those unprotected will be more vulnerable in terms of catching this disease and perhaps being permanently and fatally harmed by it. So long as the choice of such people was their own, the consequences of their inaction is also their own.

That decision however comes with a responsibility - an obligation - to the rest of society. That is NOT to spread the disease, especially to those who are vulnerable and who cannot be safely or reasonably quarantined.

In their world however the "vulnerable" (and who sets and polices that group?) should have been locked up, leaving them to enjoy their alleged freedoms.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024