Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third Covid Wave 10:36 - Jul 16 with 57657 viewsSadoldgit

Infection and hospital rates climbing rapidly. Death rates projected at 200 per day. Nearly 4m people at serious risk. New information coming out about the problems Covid cause the body if it doesn’t kill you. People laid up for the best part of a year with serious complications. Concern over the AstraZenica vaccine. Is it really wise to lift most of the restrictions on Monday? We have been told that we aren’t going back into another lockdown situation no matter what, but Whitty seems to think it might have to be on the cards.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 9:29]
Third Covid Wave on 18:48 - Nov 24 with 1004 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 18:31 - Nov 24 by Bison

There is nothing experimental about the jabs now 68 , these are full on in the mainstream. A guy in Glasgow advertises to go for the jab using your NHS number so that you can get the Scotch Covid passport.

Entrepreneurism at its finest , though no doubt he is probably using the money to put Smack in his arm , which is the worse of the 2 evils in your eyes ?

Being Scottish

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Third Covid Wave on 18:49 - Nov 24 with 1007 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 18:33 - Nov 24 by DorsetIan

As usual, you leap like a rabid dog onto any sniff of negative data around vaccines.

You have no idea what this research means in the context of a body of world medical knowledge on vaccines and the cost-benefit analysis of having them or not having them.

Maybe that is fair enough if you don’t believe vaccines have any beneficial effects, but they do have beneficial effects and I am happy for researchers, physicians and epidemiologists to assess ALL the information and come to a balanced view.

You, who are not even competent to understand primary school fractions are not qualified to give a balanced view.

So, again, enough with the lies and misrepresentation.

Vaccines work and are saving lives. And the unvaccinated are dying in disproportionately high numbers.

There are vaccines and there are experimental vaccines that people (even children) who don't need them are coerced into taking.....

Are we allowed to mention the tragic run of athletes collapsing on the pitch like John Fleck last night and why that might be or is that off limits too?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 19:04 - Nov 24 with 987 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 11:37 - Nov 24 by Sadoldgit

Don’t worry Jelly, when the end of civilisation as we know it occurs, at least you and your buddy can use you final breaths to type “I told you so” on this forum 😉

Well, I'm actually hoping to wake up those who are a bit slow on the uptake, so we can avoid this Armageddon, but it's proving tough, bit like a re-run of that film "Idiocracy"
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 19:05]

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 19:10 - Nov 24 with 978 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 18:49 - Nov 24 by Jellybaby

There are vaccines and there are experimental vaccines that people (even children) who don't need them are coerced into taking.....

Are we allowed to mention the tragic run of athletes collapsing on the pitch like John Fleck last night and why that might be or is that off limits too?

Christian Erikson's club physician said the player received a Pfizer jab 12 days before he had his on pitch heart attack..that was then denied by the chairman and the physician reprimanded.

Oscar de la hoya fit as a fiddle has 2 jabs..ends up in hospital and thanks the vaccines for his life

Marvin Hagler double vaccinated and dies from chest pains.. but not covid..but no real cause has been determined either

Then the strange new phenomenon of teenage myocarditis being 50 times higher than ever before.

But these experimental vaccines are great according to the cheerleaders of inaccurate and false vaccine safety data...they literally believe every single line is 100% and inarguable.

Third Covid Wave on 20:16 - Nov 24 with 939 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 18:45 - Nov 24 by saint68

Stick to the script Ian, you haven't the vision to even comprehend discrepancies and accept that there are things happening weekly that go against what you vehemently support.

Just stick to being a nasty little irritant..thats your level.

The vaccines aren’t ‘experimental’. They have been tested and they work.

Scientists are always on the look out for discrepancies, as they should be, but they have the wisdom and expertise to understand them in the round. You don’t.

Because you have no grasp of basic mathematics, you simply don’t understand that a handful of anecdotal examples deliberately picked by you to support your ridiculous prejudices, prove nothing at all. They simply mislead, which, of course, is your game.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Third Covid Wave on 20:28 - Nov 24 with 927 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 20:16 - Nov 24 by DorsetIan

The vaccines aren’t ‘experimental’. They have been tested and they work.

Scientists are always on the look out for discrepancies, as they should be, but they have the wisdom and expertise to understand them in the round. You don’t.

Because you have no grasp of basic mathematics, you simply don’t understand that a handful of anecdotal examples deliberately picked by you to support your ridiculous prejudices, prove nothing at all. They simply mislead, which, of course, is your game.

You really are the forums Ostrich, you are completely and overwhelming deluded.

You mumble the same 3 bullet points as if they'll save you..the utterances of a mad man.

Third Covid Wave on 20:37 - Nov 24 with 926 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 20:28 - Nov 24 by saint68

You really are the forums Ostrich, you are completely and overwhelming deluded.

You mumble the same 3 bullet points as if they'll save you..the utterances of a mad man.

Do you mean these same 3 true things?

Covid is real
Doctors and scientists are honest
Vaccines work

Crazy, delusional stuff.

Third Covid Wave on 20:58 - Nov 24 with 906 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 19:04 - Nov 24 by Jellybaby

Well, I'm actually hoping to wake up those who are a bit slow on the uptake, so we can avoid this Armageddon, but it's proving tough, bit like a re-run of that film "Idiocracy"
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 19:05]

It is proving a bit tough Jelly because most people aren’t that stupid. Also if you are serious about your campaign to enlighten the world with your insights perhaps a small football forum isn’t the best platform for you?
Login to get fewer ads

Third Covid Wave on 16:44 - Nov 25 with 785 viewssaint68

Yet more coincidental bullshit

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-131454900770

Third Covid Wave on 17:42 - Nov 25 with 763 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 16:44 - Nov 25 by saint68

Yet more coincidental bullshit

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-131454900770

Thanks for sharing something that’s actually fact-checking anti-vax nonsense. That’s some progress at least.

Third Covid Wave on 17:53 - Nov 25 with 755 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 17:42 - Nov 25 by DorsetIan

Thanks for sharing something that’s actually fact-checking anti-vax nonsense. That’s some progress at least.

I know we've always been made aware for decades of teenage stroke issues haven't we Ian.

The coincidences are just ridiculous aren't they.

Third Covid Wave on 19:02 - Nov 25 with 734 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 17:53 - Nov 25 by saint68

I know we've always been made aware for decades of teenage stroke issues haven't we Ian.

The coincidences are just ridiculous aren't they.

As the evidence piles up; covid vaccine injury, mandatory vaccines in Austria, that could lead to imprisonment, children being jabbed, pets in China being killed etc some covid tyranny defenders are leaving this thread; Dear old Berber couldn't get out fast enough under the guise of being offended at a book keeper quip. They clearly don't want to be on the wrong side of history. Ian could be the last man standing......

Third Covid Wave on 19:09 - Nov 25 with 726 viewsJellybaby

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59421139

Here's another one!

Third Covid Wave on 19:20 - Nov 25 with 714 viewssaint68

I don't believe in coincidences that escalate regularly and disprove the media lead narrative..to do so is not only lackadaisical its also foolish.

But apparently..3 iIl educated bullet points are enough to pacify some idiots 🙄

Third Covid Wave on 19:44 - Nov 25 with 689 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 19:20 - Nov 25 by saint68

I don't believe in coincidences that escalate regularly and disprove the media lead narrative..to do so is not only lackadaisical its also foolish.

But apparently..3 iIl educated bullet points are enough to pacify some idiots 🙄

I’ll be charitable. You and Jelly have just got over active imaginations. The humdrum old world where most things are pretty much as these seem just ain’t enough for you.

Fantasists is another word for you.

Third Covid Wave on 20:03 - Nov 25 with 668 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 19:44 - Nov 25 by DorsetIan

I’ll be charitable. You and Jelly have just got over active imaginations. The humdrum old world where most things are pretty much as these seem just ain’t enough for you.

You aren't charitable at all, you are in fact a rather nasty individual, you are basically incapable of absorbing anything that goes against your increased desire to believe what you absorbed into your bloodstream is the correct thing .your increased level of hatred towards anyone conveying increasingly valid and relevant information has finally resonated in your subconscious...you are a champion of nothing.. but you are a champion of delusion and misinformation.

Third Covid Wave on 21:33 - Nov 25 with 645 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 20:03 - Nov 25 by saint68

You aren't charitable at all, you are in fact a rather nasty individual, you are basically incapable of absorbing anything that goes against your increased desire to believe what you absorbed into your bloodstream is the correct thing .your increased level of hatred towards anyone conveying increasingly valid and relevant information has finally resonated in your subconscious...you are a champion of nothing.. but you are a champion of delusion and misinformation.

That's quite a rant. It was sort of comprehensible until you got to the subconscious part.

Third Covid Wave on 23:57 - Nov 25 with 605 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 19:44 - Nov 25 by DorsetIan

Um fantasy?

1. Mandatory vaccinations in Austria, where refusal will most likely lead to lmprisonment.

2. Kids being allowed to overule parents to take a jab that is more likely to hurt them than covid 19.

3. A spate of sportspeople collapsing, who were previously in peak physical condition

4. A papers please society in the form of vax passes in many countries.

I could go on.

I wish it was fantasy Ian, but alas no. Complacency can be very costly.....

Third Covid Wave on 07:01 - Nov 26 with 563 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 23:57 - Nov 25 by Jellybaby

Um fantasy?

1. Mandatory vaccinations in Austria, where refusal will most likely lead to lmprisonment.

2. Kids being allowed to overule parents to take a jab that is more likely to hurt them than covid 19.

3. A spate of sportspeople collapsing, who were previously in peak physical condition

I could go on.

Adama Traore collapsed during play the other night, I think that's the 103rd fifa registered player that has been struck by cardiac issues in 2021

Third Covid Wave on 07:05 - Nov 26 with 562 viewssaint68

New super covid coming out of South Africa..time for a new vaccine to be developed.

Third Covid Wave on 09:05 - Nov 26 with 539 viewsSadoldgit

Um fantasy?

I could go on.

What would have governments do? Sit back and do nothing and let their health systems get overrun and the bodies pile up? You seem to have conveniently forgotten the harrowing scenes from Italy and Brazil. As for trying to link in a few athletics with health problems, how are you going to show horn in the athletes who had health problems before the pandemic? This is exactly what the fruitcake conspiracy theorists do. They take anything they can find and bend it to suit their narrative. Some of us remember very well the way that the government here allowed Covid to spiral out of control before they actually started to take action and got a grip. If you lot had your way goodness knows what the death toll would be now.
Third Covid Wave on 10:16 - Nov 26 with 519 viewsDorsetIan

Um fantasy?

I could go on.

You and 68 are incapable of putting anything into any kind of sensible context.

You both simply latch onto anything which you think supports your conspiracy theories. It's the complete opposite of scientific objectivity.

Thankfully neither of you are in charge of managing public health, and it's just a shame that so many innocent people are listening to the sort of nonsense that you spout, refusing to vaccinate and dying unnecessarily as a result.

Third Covid Wave on 12:35 - Nov 26 with 504 viewsBerber

All of the following can be backed up with published statistics, not that anyone seems to care about those any more.

The unvaccinated compared to the vaccinated are:

1 times the opportunity to get vaccinated, the same as anyone else
2 times as likely to catch the virus, and therefore twice as likely to spread it to others
3 times as likely to end up in hospital, so 2 out of three are wasting valuable hospital care resources
4 times as likely to die (and that is their own choice).
Third Covid Wave on 12:35 - Nov 26 with 504 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 10:16 - Nov 26 by DorsetIan

You and 68 are incapable of putting anything into any kind of sensible context.

You both simply latch onto anything which you think supports your conspiracy theories. It's the complete opposite of scientific objectivity.

Thankfully neither of you are in charge of managing public health, and it's just a shame that so many innocent people are listening to the sort of nonsense that you spout, refusing to vaccinate and dying unnecessarily as a result.

I expect this new variant has given you a right boner this morning Bubs. .you do love this covid period in history.

Third Covid Wave on 12:41 - Nov 26 with 502 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 12:35 - Nov 26 by Berber

All of the following can be backed up with published statistics, not that anyone seems to care about those any more.

The unvaccinated compared to the vaccinated are:

1 times the opportunity to get vaccinated, the same as anyone else
2 times as likely to catch the virus, and therefore twice as likely to spread it to others
3 times as likely to end up in hospital, so 2 out of three are wasting valuable hospital care resources
4 times as likely to die (and that is their own choice).

You give 4 points mate, can you provide up to date verifiable Statistics to show your points are factually accurate please.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024