Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Taliban 11:11 - Aug 15 with 9006 viewsSadoldgit

After many years of death and disability amongst our soldiers we have now left the country and once again it is at the mercy of the Taliban. The families and loved ones of those who have lost their lives and those who will spend the rest of their lives without limbs must be wondering why they bothered. We followed the US in their supposed fight against terrorism. Yet another failure of American foreign policy that we trotted dutifully behind. What a waste of lives and resources that turned out to be.
The Taliban on 09:49 - Aug 30 with 911 viewsSadoldgit

You only have to look at the many different factions in Christianity to see how different people interpret their religion differently. Thankfully as far as the West is concerned, the basic religious beliefs have moved out of the medieval age. Part of Islam is still rooted in doctrine that is hundreds of years old. There is still some religious intolerance in the West and you don’t have to look much further than Ireland to see religious bigotry at work and while we have moved on from beheading, knee capping and nail bombs aren’t much of a profession in terms of the end result. The problem we have in the West is that we want to cherry pick the type of Islam we want in the world. Thing is, it really isn’t for us to decided the way other sovereign nations practice their religions.
The Taliban on 10:45 - Aug 30 with 880 views1885_SFC

The Taliban on 17:47 - Aug 28 by Sadoldgit

Most of the main religions all stem from the same source so it is all about how millions of people chose to interpret what some people a long time ago put into writing. Funny how some people think that jihad is a given and others see Islam as a peaceful religion. Fortunately for us, the vast majority of Muslims seek a peaceful existence, just like Christians.

In some interpretations of the Quran, it is allowable to have sex with the dead. Some take it too far of course...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-47093000

Old School is Cool

The Taliban on 12:18 - Aug 30 with 852 viewsJaySaint

The Taliban on 09:49 - Aug 30 by Sadoldgit

You only have to look at the many different factions in Christianity to see how different people interpret their religion differently. Thankfully as far as the West is concerned, the basic religious beliefs have moved out of the medieval age. Part of Islam is still rooted in doctrine that is hundreds of years old. There is still some religious intolerance in the West and you don’t have to look much further than Ireland to see religious bigotry at work and while we have moved on from beheading, knee capping and nail bombs aren’t much of a profession in terms of the end result. The problem we have in the West is that we want to cherry pick the type of Islam we want in the world. Thing is, it really isn’t for us to decided the way other sovereign nations practice their religions.

I think we want the type of Islam (over here) that allows women and men to be equal, not to force girls into marriage and definitely the form of Islam that nonces after kids.

I think that is fair, right?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

The Taliban on 12:56 - Aug 30 with 826 viewsBison

The Taliban on 12:18 - Aug 30 by JaySaint

I think we want the type of Islam (over here) that allows women and men to be equal, not to force girls into marriage and definitely the form of Islam that nonces after kids.

There isn't one.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

The Taliban on 13:19 - Aug 30 with 810 viewsChesham_Saint

And agree with gay rights and the right to wear what one wants…

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

The Taliban on 15:37 - Aug 30 with 784 viewsSadoldgit

Apparently a drone strike by the US has killed 10 innocent members of one family, including 6 children.
The Taliban on 15:40 - Aug 30 with 779 viewsSadoldgit

“Nonces” aren’t exclusive to Muslims, but l’m sure you are aware of that. I assume you have the same view of the members of our clergy who sexually abuse children.
The Taliban on 17:13 - Aug 31 with 733 viewsgeezershoong1

The Taliban on 15:37 - Aug 30 by Sadoldgit

Apparently a drone strike by the US has killed 10 innocent members of one family, including 6 children.

Yep, the human shields these scumbags employ doesn't work anymore - those lives lost are down to him.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Login to get fewer ads

The Taliban on 17:31 - Aug 31 with 727 viewssaint68

The Taliban now have a rather spectacular Arsenal, unlike the North London outfit by the same name.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

The Taliban on 18:35 - Sep 8 with 616 viewsSouthamptonfan

Good to see the Afghan women, gay Afgans (and men) protesting against the Taliban.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

The Taliban on 18:46 - Sep 8 with 612 viewsBison

The Taliban on 18:35 - Sep 8 by Southamptonfan

Good to see the Afghan women, gay Afgans (and men) protesting against the Taliban.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

The Taliban on 21:05 - Sep 8 with 572 viewskernow

The most ungovernable people you will ever meet.
Civil war for the next hundred years unfortunately.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024