Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Ralph’s time up 15:55 - Sep 26 with 5806 viewsHeisenberg

I like Ralph and think he’s been given a raw deal in terms of player ins and outs but he looks shot. Long on is baffling. Do we roll the dice and go for a change ?

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Is Ralph’s time up on 00:20 - Sep 27 with 1439 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Is Ralph’s time up on 23:44 - Sep 26 by Number_58

Can the coach who pulled off a tactical masterclass at Man City last week really be the same man who brought Shane Long on to try to rescue a point today? It's all so confusing.

You're not the only confused .... It has got to be to do with mental attitude? Last week Saints KNEW they had to fight for everything. Today - playing a team in bottom 3/at home - not very much effort to beat them -- WRONG!

I can not stand people who say sack the manager ( would they had mentioned that after last weeks City result ) but do not come up with any alternative - that is "free " and would have the know-how - is affordable - to improve our team "

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Is Ralph’s time up on 00:42 - Sep 27 with 1424 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Is Ralph’s time up on 23:44 - Sep 26 by Number_58

Can the coach who pulled off a tactical masterclass at Man City last week really be the same man who brought Shane Long on to try to rescue a point today? It's all so confusing.

This is my problem with him. I think in there is a good manager and there won't be many better that Saints could have. But what the f**k was today?

Long? That was a particular low point of many.

Having said that, Ward-Prowse has a lot to answer for at the moment, he's just plodding along, barely looking like setting anything alight and I don't think I've EVER seen a player unable to find a Saints' player's head, every single time.

"Here is Jams Ward-Prowse, he's got a great delivery, it's danger time yadda yadda yadda"

But EVERY SINLE F**KING TIME, it lands on the opposition player's head. Every time. Every corner, every free kick that isn't direct. Shambles of a player right now.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Is Ralph’s time up on 12:09 - Sep 27 with 1283 viewsBerber

Is Ralph’s time up on 17:17 - Sep 26 by Sadoldgit

But should doesn’t always work though does it as we know. Both teams were poor today although we were slightly the better team, they put the ball in the net and we didn’t. Apart from the Everton game we haven’t played badly this season. Today we did. The defence generally looks better but we seem to have sacrificed some attacking threat in the process of tightening up at the back. As many people have said, we miss Armstrong and he will make a difference when he comes back. We are not a bad side but we do need to find a way to get Armstrong firing up front. I still think we will be fine this season so long as we don’t panic and hopefully today’s poor show will prompt Ralph to play Tino and KWP together on the right as I think they could pose a decent threat. We are just 6 games in to the season. There is a long way to go yet.

I agree, we need to cut the team some slack, even if we are entitled to point out the deficiencies in performance and tactics. I don't know where we would find a manager that would get better results, consistently with this squad. For sure, there is something that can be learned from the Brentford story, who have found a succession of competent strikers and put a decent support system in place to provide for them. And they have done this over a few seasons. But it remains to be seen if they can stay in the PL this season and next. But there are many PL (and wannabe) clubs would like to be able to do something similar but have failed.
Is Ralph’s time up on 12:18 - Sep 27 with 1265 viewsKennington

This is by far the worst saints squad since relegation. The fact Shane Long is still at the club tells us everything about the level we’re at. I don’t believe RH wants to pick players like Long but he’s got about as much resource as a BP garage manager. Who knows we might somehow stay up but that will be because there are three shockingly poor teams. Really don’t think anyone will be able to do any better than Ralph is doing right now.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Is Ralph’s time up on 12:24 - Sep 27 with 1260 viewsSadoldgit

It stuck me that JWP had been instructed to play in the ball long for Bednarek to head back across the goal, probably because they were strong in the middle and defended direct balls in very well. I imagine that is the reason that Long was brought on too, to try and get his head on something and set up a chance. As we know, it didn’t work but how many times have we critisised Ralph for not mixing things up and going direct? Results like this happen every week. Teams sit deep hoping to nick something on the break and then stay deep and see out time. We are much better against teams who play attacking football.
Is Ralph’s time up on 14:39 - Sep 27 with 1189 viewsI_would

Is Ralph’s time up on 12:24 - Sep 27 by Sadoldgit

It stuck me that JWP had been instructed to play in the ball long for Bednarek to head back across the goal, probably because they were strong in the middle and defended direct balls in very well. I imagine that is the reason that Long was brought on too, to try and get his head on something and set up a chance. As we know, it didn’t work but how many times have we critisised Ralph for not mixing things up and going direct? Results like this happen every week. Teams sit deep hoping to nick something on the break and then stay deep and see out time. We are much better against teams who play attacking football.

Perhaps Ralph could try their tactics. 3 points would be nice this season.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Is Ralph’s time up on 16:22 - Sep 27 with 1148 viewsElijahK

All the people calling for Ralph to go are just soo pathetic and plastic! I mean for starters looking at our first 6 games we’ve had, most realistic saints fans would’ve expected like 5 points (4 against Newcastle and Wolves with a win and the other as a draw, and another point off of West Ham or Everton) which is only 1 point more than what we’ve got so far, which is certainly not something you sack a manager over!

Then also you’ve gotta look at the players at his disposal as our defence has been really decent this season, it’s just our strike force hasn’t been getting anything even though they’ve been getting the chances. This isn’t down to Ralph as he gets no investment whatsoever so can’t get decent PL quality strikers, like the likes of Villa, West game, Leicester etc can during the winter transfer market.
I mean if we don’t have a win by October, then yeah maybe you can start to look at Ralph, as 3 of the 4 league games we should arguably win, but even then when you get bugger all investment off of Gao, there’s not a lot that managers can do.

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Is Ralph’s time up on 18:32 - Sep 27 with 1096 viewsButty101

Is Ralph’s time up on 16:22 - Sep 27 by ElijahK

All the people calling for Ralph to go are just soo pathetic and plastic! I mean for starters looking at our first 6 games we’ve had, most realistic saints fans would’ve expected like 5 points (4 against Newcastle and Wolves with a win and the other as a draw, and another point off of West Ham or Everton) which is only 1 point more than what we’ve got so far, which is certainly not something you sack a manager over!

Then also you’ve gotta look at the players at his disposal as our defence has been really decent this season, it’s just our strike force hasn’t been getting anything even though they’ve been getting the chances. This isn’t down to Ralph as he gets no investment whatsoever so can’t get decent PL quality strikers, like the likes of Villa, West game, Leicester etc can during the winter transfer market.
I mean if we don’t have a win by October, then yeah maybe you can start to look at Ralph, as 3 of the 4 league games we should arguably win, but even then when you get bugger all investment off of Gao, there’s not a lot that managers can do.

You always win an argument, by calling people pathetic that you don’t agree with!

Fact is Ralph now under seen a season of massive underperforming. 36 games and 31 points is relegation.
Ralph knows what the strategy is, so no point bleating.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Login to get fewer ads

Is Ralph’s time up on 18:45 - Sep 27 with 1087 views1885_SFC

Is Ralph’s time up on 00:42 - Sep 27 by Gennaro_Contaldo

This is my problem with him. I think in there is a good manager and there won't be many better that Saints could have. But what the f**k was today?

Long? That was a particular low point of many.

Having said that, Ward-Prowse has a lot to answer for at the moment, he's just plodding along, barely looking like setting anything alight and I don't think I've EVER seen a player unable to find a Saints' player's head, every single time.

"Here is Jams Ward-Prowse, he's got a great delivery, it's danger time yadda yadda yadda"

But EVERY SINLE F**KING TIME, it lands on the opposition player's head. Every time. Every corner, every free kick that isn't direct. Shambles of a player right now.

Agree with that GC. Since JWP signed a new contract after the Villa interest - he's been playing well below par. His corners are shíte and his free kicks too. I'm not sure whether being left out of the England squad has affected him or not - but for a club skipper - he needs to sort his shit out sooner rather than later.

Old School is Cool

Is Ralph’s time up on 18:52 - Sep 27 with 1072 viewsElijahK

Is Ralph’s time up on 18:32 - Sep 27 by Butty101

You always win an argument, by calling people pathetic that you don’t agree with!

Fact is Ralph now under seen a season of massive underperforming. 36 games and 31 points is relegation.
Ralph knows what the strategy is, so no point bleating.

Well sorry but I hate it when fans are one second licking a guys ass (after the Man U to Man Cuty games), and the next are then calling for them to bugger off! I mean we’ve literally gotten 1 less point that most people would’ve expected us to get from our first 5 games, and only 2 (Newcastle and Everton) of those games were ones in which having the likes of Guardiola in charge may have made a difference. As our attacks been poor this season and they’re getting the chances, but not taking and scoring them which isn’t a managers fault
[Post edited 27 Sep 2021 18:53]

Is Ralph’s time up on 18:55 - Sep 27 with 1069 views1885_SFC

Is Ralph’s time up on 18:52 - Sep 27 by ElijahK

Well sorry but I hate it when fans are one second licking a guys ass (after the Man U to Man Cuty games), and the next are then calling for them to bugger off! I mean we’ve literally gotten 1 less point that most people would’ve expected us to get from our first 5 games, and only 2 (Newcastle and Everton) of those games were ones in which having the likes of Guardiola in charge may have made a difference. As our attacks been poor this season and they’re getting the chances, but not taking and scoring them which isn’t a managers fault
[Post edited 27 Sep 2021 18:53]

Thank you for the update Mr Semmens.

Old School is Cool

Is Ralph’s time up on 18:59 - Sep 27 with 1065 viewsElijahK

Is Ralph’s time up on 17:51 - Sep 26 by Saintsforeverj

It's too early and besides we don't have an ambitious chairman / owner who will be upset with 5th from bottom. As long as we arn't bottom of the league and destined to go down, they won't sack him. He would cost too much to pay off and it's only worth the 8 million if we are set to lose more from relegation.

But, I do see the fans are upset when he plays a right back at left back when we have a recognised left back. He brings on subs when we go one down. But having said that, I'm not sure that anyone else would do any better with the minimal resources we have under this terrible owner.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2021 17:53]

Exactly, as the highest we could probably finish with the lack of investment and attractiveness, even with the likes of Fergie, Guardiola or Mourinho is probably like 9th/10th which would probably only be like 13 or so points off of the relegation spots. So why Ralph getting us like 14th is really soo poor just doesn’t make sense as unless we get investment we’ll always be involved in relegation scraps, or at the very best, on the edges of them.

Is Ralph’s time up on 19:54 - Sep 27 with 1031 viewsSaintsforeverj

Is Ralph’s time up on 18:59 - Sep 27 by ElijahK

Exactly, as the highest we could probably finish with the lack of investment and attractiveness, even with the likes of Fergie, Guardiola or Mourinho is probably like 9th/10th which would probably only be like 13 or so points off of the relegation spots. So why Ralph getting us like 14th is really soo poor just doesn’t make sense as unless we get investment we’ll always be involved in relegation scraps, or at the very best, on the edges of them.

I would love to see a Guardiola, Mourinho run this team with the lowest net spend in the country. I doubt we would do any better. Redmond would still miss, Bednerac would still get done by Jiminez and the other top class strikers.

I do wonder though if Ralph is making a point. He brought on Long as if to say, this is all we have. Then in the interview after the game, saying we don't have anything special. This won't do much for confidence saying that. I think he has had enough and wouldn't mind getting sacked but he sure as hell won't give up on 6 million a year by resigning.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2021 19:57]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Is Ralph’s time up on 22:27 - Sep 27 with 978 viewsbenalisbroom

For me, it’s a combination of tactics and bizarre selections: we go five or six games without conceding last season, so he drops Forster and brings back the hapless McCarthy, for example. No observation for the difference in win-rate when certain players turn out. It’s as if he just wants to be contrary at any expense.
But the thing which really bothers me is the tactics - trying to win every game by possession football and the thing about passing back unless the player knows they have a definite transition. Ridiculous, when we have several quick players and I’m not convinced that Ings approved either.
I do think that Eddie Howe would be a great ‘right size’ appointment: Meticulously prepares for games, players love him, sensible and shrewd. Took Bournemouth from the verge of extinction to the EPL. I appreciate that they ultimately got relegated but I think he’d be able to attract slightly better players to SFC than Bournemouth.
Is Ralph’s time up on 00:22 - Sep 28 with 936 viewsDorsetIan

Players and Ralph getting it in the neck a lot at the moment. Not entirely undeservedly but...

...let’s not forget about Gao please.

He’s the clown at root of all problems. Chronic underinvestment has consequences.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Is Ralph’s time up on 04:30 - Sep 28 with 910 viewssaintwizzler

Is Ralph’s time up on 00:22 - Sep 28 by DorsetIan

Players and Ralph getting it in the neck a lot at the moment. Not entirely undeservedly but...

...let’s not forget about Gao please.

He’s the clown at root of all problems. Chronic underinvestment has consequences.

8th June 2019

https://www.ft.com/content/599f0a1e-8910-11e9-a028-86cea8523dc2

Unlike some of the billionaires, sheikhs and oligarchs who own rival English clubs, Mr Gao has no intention of spending huge sums on players, pledging to impose financial discipline and ensure the club becomes “self sufficient”.

“I am not treating Southampton as a pig to be fattened and sold,” said Mr Gao in a rare interview in Shanghai. “I am treating it as a child. But my children must believe they cannot depend on the boss. I have said to Southampton: ‘I am now your father. But I am putting you on the right track: you need to feed yourself.’”
[Post edited 28 Sep 2021 4:50]

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Is Ralph’s time up on 08:41 - Sep 28 with 853 viewsDorsetIan

Is Ralph’s time up on 04:30 - Sep 28 by saintwizzler

8th June 2019

https://www.ft.com/content/599f0a1e-8910-11e9-a028-86cea8523dc2

Unlike some of the billionaires, sheikhs and oligarchs who own rival English clubs, Mr Gao has no intention of spending huge sums on players, pledging to impose financial discipline and ensure the club becomes “self sufficient”.

“I am not treating Southampton as a pig to be fattened and sold,” said Mr Gao in a rare interview in Shanghai. “I am treating it as a child. But my children must believe they cannot depend on the boss. I have said to Southampton: ‘I am now your father. But I am putting you on the right track: you need to feed yourself.’”
[Post edited 28 Sep 2021 4:50]

Good to know that he has put us on the right track.

Is Ralph’s time up on 08:48 - Sep 28 with 841 viewssaintwizzler

Is Ralph’s time up on 08:41 - Sep 28 by DorsetIan

He said that when he bought in. It was well publicised.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Is Ralph’s time up on 09:30 - Sep 28 with 826 viewsSaintNick

Is Ralph’s time up on 08:41 - Sep 28 by DorsetIan

Im interested to know what you feel the right track is.

Firstly he took over when we were deep in relegation trouble and he led us to safety long before the end of the season and 13th place

In his first full season he took us to 11th despite being hampered by a wage bill that meant he had little scope to bring in new players because of the wage bill.

In his second full season he took us to the top of the Premier League, the first time that we had topped the top flight since 1988, but saw the season collapse due to a catastrophic injury list but we still finished comfortably mid table in 15th

This season he has improved the squad overall and is starting to build on the last couple of seasons.

Now if we look at the Premier League at least 12 clubs have bigger stadium, bigger crowds and the bigger income that comes with that, so you could argue that 13th is our par score although Wolves and Palace would argue that position as well so somewhere between 13th to 15th is performing to the size of our club, even if we had an owner putting money in.

So just what do you consider the right track ?

Yes of course we all would like to finish 6th or get into Europe, but it isn't just as simple as spending big money, Arsenal & Spurs are underachieving far more than us at the moment.

How many FA Cup semi finals have Saints played in your lifetime ? That is not an achievement to be brushed under the carpet.

Ralph Hasenhuttl has done a good job in very difficult circumstances and got us to the position that we are in football, ask most football fans and they will tell you the same thing.

So yes Ralph has put us on the right track after the mess we were in in 2018, now he deserves the chance to try and move us forward as the purse strings are easing due to players off the books.

Yet some start screeching every time we lose a game, give him a chance, continuity is the key to stability and success not getting on the managers back and bed wetting every time we suffer a defeat.

Ralph is not the longest serving manager since Chris Nicholl sacked 30 years ago in 1991, that tells you something about why we go from boom to bust

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Is Ralph’s time up on 09:46 - Sep 28 with 807 viewsDorsetIan

Is Ralph’s time up on 09:30 - Sep 28 by SaintNick

Firstly he took over when we were deep in relegation trouble and he led us to safety long before the end of the season and 13th place

In his first full season he took us to 11th despite being hampered by a wage bill that meant he had little scope to bring in new players because of the wage bill.

In his second full season he took us to the top of the Premier League, the first time that we had topped the top flight since 1988, but saw the season collapse due to a catastrophic injury list but we still finished comfortably mid table in 15th

This season he has improved the squad overall and is starting to build on the last couple of seasons.

Now if we look at the Premier League at least 12 clubs have bigger stadium, bigger crowds and the bigger income that comes with that, so you could argue that 13th is our par score although Wolves and Palace would argue that position as well so somewhere between 13th to 15th is performing to the size of our club, even if we had an owner putting money in.

Yes of course we all would like to finish 6th or get into Europe, but it isn't just as simple as spending big money, Arsenal & Spurs are underachieving far more than us at the moment.

How many FA Cup semi finals have Saints played in your lifetime ? That is not an achievement to be brushed under the carpet.

Ralph Hasenhuttl has done a good job in very difficult circumstances and got us to the position that we are in football, ask most football fans and they will tell you the same thing.

So yes Ralph has put us on the right track after the mess we were in in 2018, now he deserves the chance to try and move us forward as the purse strings are easing due to players off the books.

Yet some start screeching every time we lose a game, give him a chance, continuity is the key to stability and success not getting on the managers back and bed wetting every time we suffer a defeat.

Ralph is not the longest serving manager since Chris Nicholl sacked 30 years ago in 1991, that tells you something about why we go from boom to bust

Nick, we are consistently bottom of the 'net spend' league. The evidence of underinvestment is there for all to see on the pitch. And absolutely Ralph is doing the best job he can with one hand tied behind his back. Likewise, it's not really the players faults if they are playing at level which is above them.

So, you seem to love to excuse Mr Gao by comparing him to the worst imaginable owner and finding him to be excellent by comparison.

Most people I think take a less partisan view and realise that ours has been a slow and steady decline in recent years - corresponding almost exactly with his period of ownership. The facts, as they say, speak for themselves.

Is Ralph’s time up on 09:55 - Sep 28 with 800 viewssaints__fan__73

Is Ralph’s time up on 09:30 - Sep 28 by SaintNick

Eh? Firstly, to be blunt, Gao purchased his share of the club in August 2017, a massive one game into that season, so no idea how we could be 'deep in relegation trouble'. (we drew that one game).

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Is Ralph’s time up on 10:11 - Sep 28 with 790 viewsSaintNick

Is Ralph’s time up on 09:55 - Sep 28 by saints__fan__73

Eh? Firstly, to be blunt, Gao purchased his share of the club in August 2017, a massive one game into that season, so no idea how we could be 'deep in relegation trouble'. (we drew that one game).

Do try to keep up, this isn't about Gao, in your excitement to slag off our Chairman you have not noticed what the thread is about, a little clue read the title !

Is Ralph’s time up on 10:25 - Sep 28 with 773 viewsSaintNick

Is Ralph’s time up on 09:46 - Sep 28 by DorsetIan

Nick, we are consistently bottom of the 'net spend' league. The evidence of underinvestment is there for all to see on the pitch. And absolutely Ralph is doing the best job he can with one hand tied behind his back. Likewise, it's not really the players faults if they are playing at level which is above them.

So, you seem to love to excuse Mr Gao by comparing him to the worst imaginable owner and finding him to be excellent by comparison.

Most people I think take a less partisan view and realise that ours has been a slow and steady decline in recent years - corresponding almost exactly with his period of ownership. The facts, as they say, speak for themselves.

This thread is not about Gao, it is about Ralph Hasenhuttl and his ability to do the job at Saints.

If we sack Ralph then the next manager will be in exactly the same boat.

The fact is that Gao can't put the money in either if he wanted to because of World Politics, the fact is that few owners are actually investing much in their clubs these days.

Gao isnt the worst owner imaginable, he isn't even the worst owner in the Premier League Mike Ashley at Newcastle and the owners of Burnley who bought the club for £200 million and then leveraged the debt on to the club would probably qualify for that accolade.

We have to deal with the situation we are in, not what we would like it to be, I don't defend Gao I just accept that at the moment little can change and I also look at Burnley and think we are better sticking with Gao than that.

I have never said Gao is an excellent owner I have always maintained he hasn't been a bad one so far, when he mortgages St Mary's to get some of his £200 million back you can moan at him.

The fact that we are a mid table side doesn't mean we are in decline, what it does mean is there are 12 sides who have better resources that us, not because the owner puts money in, but because they have bigger gates and therefore bigger incomes.

I am sick to death of people whinging about what we haven't got, it is something we have never had either so why is it so important to you and others.

Saints have always run as a business, now is no different to under Markus or any other owner.

I feel for some people the time is up for them supporting Saints, they get no pleasure out of it because they continually want something that has never been there and possibly will never be, yet they will accept nothing less.

I knew that when we reached the FA cup semi final in 2018 and sold only 25,000 tickets, it was embarrassing and all we had on social media was people whinging about everything, If you can't enjoy an FA Cup semi final what can you enjoy.

Gao probably looked at that game and thought what was the point in investing, they aren't interested even when there is a glimpse of a trophy.

Is Ralph’s time up on 10:36 - Sep 28 with 762 viewsBuenosSaint

Is Ralph’s time up on 10:25 - Sep 28 by SaintNick

This thread is not about Gao, it is about Ralph Hasenhuttl and his ability to do the job at Saints.

The fact is that Gao can't put the money in either if he wanted to because of World Politics, the fact is that few owners are actually investing much in their clubs these days.

Gao isnt the worst owner imaginable, he isn't even the worst owner in the Premier League Mike Ashley at Newcastle and the owners of Burnley who bought the club for £200 million and then leveraged the debt on to the club would probably qualify for that accolade.

We have to deal with the situation we are in, not what we would like it to be, I don't defend Gao I just accept that at the moment little can change and I also look at Burnley and think we are better sticking with Gao than that.

I have never said Gao is an excellent owner I have always maintained he hasn't been a bad one so far, when he mortgages St Mary's to get some of his £200 million back you can moan at him.

The fact that we are a mid table side doesn't mean we are in decline, what it does mean is there are 12 sides who have better resources that us, not because the owner puts money in, but because they have bigger gates and therefore bigger incomes.

I am sick to death of people whinging about what we haven't got, it is something we have never had either so why is it so important to you and others.

Saints have always run as a business, now is no different to under Markus or any other owner.

I feel for some people the time is up for them supporting Saints, they get no pleasure out of it because they continually want something that has never been there and possibly will never be, yet they will accept nothing less.

I knew that when we reached the FA cup semi final in 2018 and sold only 25,000 tickets, it was embarrassing and all we had on social media was people whinging about everything, If you can't enjoy an FA Cup semi final what can you enjoy.

Gao probably looked at that game and thought what was the point in investing, they aren't interested even when there is a glimpse of a trophy.

Everyone knows it was well over priced. Not for not wanting to go.
Rightly so, most saints supporters realised enough is enough and were not going to ripped off Or be the pig themselves to be fattened. I wasn't embarrassed when it was boycotted. Wembley / partners can't take the p out of fans.

Poll: The Long Future

Is Ralph’s time up on 10:46 - Sep 28 with 747 viewsDorsetIan

Is Ralph’s time up on 10:25 - Sep 28 by SaintNick

If you look back to my original post it was to say that it's very well slagging off Ralph and the players, but let's not forget that the real villain in all this is Gao.

Gao's ownership is and always has been at the root of our recent problems. I think there's a pretty broad consensus about that now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024