Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JWP 09:50 - Oct 3 with 2423 viewssaintwizzler

Which games does he miss?
Does the Chelsea Reserves cup game use up one of the three?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

JWP on 10:00 - Oct 3 with 2411 viewsIanSouthstander

Leeds, Burnley and Watford.

Will be available for Chelsea as cup games don't count in suspensions gained in league games.
JWP on 10:24 - Oct 3 with 2379 viewssaintwizzler

JWP on 10:00 - Oct 3 by IanSouthstander

Leeds, Burnley and Watford.

Will be available for Chelsea as cup games don't count in suspensions gained in league games.

Thank you. 👍
That’s dropped Ralphie right in the shît then.
Fast track Will Smallbone.

JWP on 10:55 - Oct 3 with 2339 viewsPatfromPoole

According to this, he misses the Chelsea Cup game.

Is it not suspensions from bookings that don’t carry into Cup games???

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/football-news/james-ward-prowse-so

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

JWP on 11:08 - Oct 3 with 2326 viewsPatfromPoole

I think JWP’s enforced rest may have been a blessing.

Was looking a little stale to me.

Hopefully Stu Armstrong can come to the rescue…..

JWP on 11:38 - Oct 3 with 2301 viewssaintwizzler

JWP on 11:08 - Oct 3 by PatfromPoole

With Romeu lining up as CB in our back 5 whilst summer signing Lyanco sits on the bench one would say our Center of midfield looks a touch light v Leeds, yes?

JWP on 11:44 - Oct 3 with 2296 viewsPatfromPoole

JWP on 11:38 - Oct 3 by saintwizzler

With Romeu lining up as CB in our back 5 whilst summer signing Lyanco sits on the bench one would say our Center of midfield looks a touch light v Leeds, yes?

Oh, Phillips will probably have a field day.

I’ve written off that game, to be honest. Unless we make a manager change now.

Raphinha is a Rolls Royce of a player. Staggered nobody has come in for him.

JWP on 13:04 - Oct 3 with 2229 viewsIanSouthstander

Sorry Saintwizzler. My bad.

Was talking to fans after the game and they all said cup games don't count.

Shows what we know.
JWP on 13:12 - Oct 3 with 2215 views1teeminants

JWP on 10:24 - Oct 3 by saintwizzler

Thank you. 👍
That’s dropped Ralphie right in the shît then.
Fast track Will Smallbone.

Push the gorilla up to midfield

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Login to get fewer ads

JWP on 13:59 - Oct 3 with 2173 viewssaintwizzler

JWP on 13:12 - Oct 3 by 1teeminants

Push the gorilla up to midfield

What Reverend McFeat?

JWP on 14:23 - Oct 3 with 2146 viewsI_would

The next 3 wins.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

JWP on 14:58 - Oct 3 with 2113 viewskingslandstand1

JWP on 14:23 - Oct 3 by I_would

The next 3 wins.

JWP on 21:36 - Oct 3 with 1974 viewsMessysaints

JWP on 14:23 - Oct 3 by I_would

The next 3 wins.

seeing as the next 3 games are a quite lot easier than than the start of the season we have had, i hope so....
JWP on 22:20 - Oct 3 with 1955 viewsDorsetIan

JWP on 11:08 - Oct 3 by PatfromPoole

I agree with this. His red card on Saturday for more for a tired challenge than a malicious one.

I'm actually interested to see how we get on without him. His record for continuous minutes played is all very well but it doesn't amount to anything at the end of the day, and I have been getting increasing frustrated with how few forward passes he makes and how little, free kicks apart, he contributes to any creativity up front - which is our main problem at the moment.

Romeu will have to play in midfield (we can't lose both of them) but Diallo has been looking positive when he's come on, and he's a player who we can have a bit of hope in, I think.

Leeds game is also a classic case of genius football tactician versus Ralph! I'm looking forward to it. Fed up with the same old, same old.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

JWP on 13:36 - Oct 4 with 1733 viewsTripleNiemi

JWP on 22:20 - Oct 3 by DorsetIan

I agree with this. His red card on Saturday for more for a tired challenge than a malicious one.

I'm actually interested to see how we get on without him. His record for continuous minutes played is all very well but it doesn't amount to anything at the end of the day, and I have been getting increasing frustrated with how few forward passes he makes and how little, free kicks apart, he contributes to any creativity up front - which is our main problem at the moment.

Romeu will have to play in midfield (we can't lose both of them) but Diallo has been looking positive when he's come on, and he's a player who we can have a bit of hope in, I think.

Leeds game is also a classic case of genius football tactician versus Ralph! I'm looking forward to it. Fed up with the same old, same old.

I fully expect Saints to win all the games where Prowsey is missing by a margin of at least 12 goals as apparently he is gash.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

JWP on 15:43 - Oct 4 with 1639 viewsSadoldgit

JWP on 22:20 - Oct 3 by DorsetIan

I totally agree that the tackle wasn’t malicious, but studs up in the skin is still a reckless/dangerous challenge and is a red. A s you say, a change in midfield could actually work in our favour with either Armstrong or Diallo stepping into that position. I am more concerned about our strikers. Adam Armstrong looks like he can play at this level but we aren’t using him well yet. I have no idea who his best partner would be in two up top - Adams, Tella, Broja? Trouble is neither, it seems, does Ralph. Hopefully this is something he can work out on the training pitch in the next two weeks!!
JWP on 10:31 - Oct 5 with 1475 viewsI_would

JWP on 15:43 - Oct 4 by Sadoldgit

I totally agree that the tackle wasn’t malicious, but studs up in the skin is still a reckless/dangerous challenge and is a red. A s you say, a change in midfield could actually work in our favour with either Armstrong or Diallo stepping into that position. I am more concerned about our strikers. Adam Armstrong looks like he can play at this level but we aren’t using him well yet. I have no idea who his best partner would be in two up top - Adams, Tella, Broja? Trouble is neither, it seems, does Ralph. Hopefully this is something he can work out on the training pitch in the next two weeks!!

One minute you're saying anyone who criticises Prowsey is cruel and not a Saints fan, and the next thing you're saying he's rubbish and a liability at tackling and we might be better off without him. Of course you've finally got it right but make your mind up SOG!

JWP on 12:20 - Oct 5 with 1437 viewsSadoldgit

JWP on 10:31 - Oct 5 by I_would

One minute you're saying anyone who criticises Prowsey is cruel and not a Saints fan, and the next thing you're saying he's rubbish and a liability at tackling and we might be better off without him. Of course you've finally got it right but make your mind up SOG!

How do you come to that conclusion over my comments about one tackle? All I am saying is that a bit of a shake up might help a bit in midfield in the next few matches. For the sake of clarity I would rather that he was playing in the next three games.
JWP on 13:34 - Oct 5 with 1402 viewsI_would

JWP on 12:20 - Oct 5 by Sadoldgit

How do you come to that conclusion over my comments about one tackle? All I am saying is that a bit of a shake up might help a bit in midfield in the next few matches. For the sake of clarity I would rather that he was playing in the next three games.

Hang on a sec.

You think we might possibly do better if he was replaced for a while but if you had a choice you would not like to possibly have the chance to do better by replacing him. I see now.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 13:36]

JWP on 13:49 - Oct 5 with 1384 viewsSadoldgit

JWP on 13:34 - Oct 5 by I_would

Hang on a sec.

You think we might possibly do better if he was replaced for a while but if you had a choice you would not like to possibly have the chance to do better by replacing him. I see now.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 13:36]

If you had bothered to read what I actually said I am more concerned by what is happening up front, but you carry on hammering your own strange agenda.
JWP on 13:50 - Oct 5 with 1381 viewsI_would

JWP on 13:49 - Oct 5 by Sadoldgit

If you had bothered to read what I actually said I am more concerned by what is happening up front, but you carry on hammering your own strange agenda.

That's ok SOG I understand now thanks.

JWP on 14:13 - Oct 5 with 1362 viewsSalisburySaint

no rest for him just yet , called up for England, lets hope Phillips injury puts him out for a couple of weeks

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12098/12426635/james-ward-prowse-replace
JWP on 16:40 - Oct 5 with 1298 viewsPatfromPoole

JWP on 14:13 - Oct 5 by SalisburySaint

no rest for him just yet , called up for England, lets hope Phillips injury puts him out for a couple of weeks

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12098/12426635/james-ward-prowse-replace

You can guarantee that Phillips will be absolutely fine to play for Leeds against Saints……

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024