Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premier league approve saints takeover 23:26 - Dec 23 with 33078 viewsfranniesTache

You heard it here first, should be done by 29th/30th of this month, the club has been sold for £125m
Premier league approve saints takeover on 15:09 - Dec 25 with 4850 viewsElijahK

Still heard absolutely nothing whatsoever on this, and I’d of certainly thought that at least some little articles may have been written about the takeover now. I mean I’d love to be wrong (that is if they’re nothing like Gao or such) but am starting to doubt that this is true now

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Premier league approve saints takeover on 16:29 - Dec 25 with 4736 viewsSadoldgit

Premier league approve saints takeover on 22:04 - Dec 24 by Butty101

what an old ball you are.

We did "better" under Kat due to her dad dying sicko

Where did I say that? Stop making things up you strange person.
Premier league approve saints takeover on 18:48 - Dec 25 with 4633 viewskingslandstand1

Premier league approve saints takeover on 15:09 - Dec 25 by ElijahK

Still heard absolutely nothing whatsoever on this, and I’d of certainly thought that at least some little articles may have been written about the takeover now. I mean I’d love to be wrong (that is if they’re nothing like Gao or such) but am starting to doubt that this is true now

Xmas day for announcements?
Premier league approve saints takeover on 11:54 - Dec 28 with 3658 viewskingolaf

You still confident that this is happening?
Premier league approve saints takeover on 13:22 - Dec 28 with 3576 viewsBison

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/fuenfjahresvergleich/wettbewerb/G

If you take Norwich and Bretford out of the last 10 year stats we have the lowest net spend on transfers , the last 5 years then Watford spent a bit less.

So you may say money has been spent on transfers but just look at what the other teams have spent to get a comparison and factor in the £100m a year they get from the premier league each year.

So on average over the last 10 years we have spent £6.7m more on transfers than we have sold and over the last 5 years that drops to £4.8m a year. Over the same 5 years

Wolves - 186.7 m
Burnley - 38.2m
Palace 76.9m
Leicester 123.0m

Saints 24.28m

So the money is going somewhere and it is not on transfers.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Premier league approve saints takeover on 13:52 - Dec 28 with 3534 viewsElijahK

Just actually heard off of a mate of mine who’s in the media and such, and he’s just said that no it is actually happen for £125mill and will be announced over the next few days, should be interesting

Premier league approve saints takeover on 15:02 - Dec 28 with 3466 viewsButty101

Premier league approve saints takeover on 13:52 - Dec 28 by ElijahK

Just actually heard off of a mate of mine who’s in the media and such, and he’s just said that no it is actually happen for £125mill and will be announced over the next few days, should be interesting

Is Kat out?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Premier league approve saints takeover on 17:29 - Dec 28 with 3359 viewsSonicBoom

Could be interesting.
Generally fans just want investment in the team yet there are plenty of clubs that spend way more than us and aren't any better.
So frankly unless it's a genuine multi billionaire, I won't be getting too excited as I doubt we will be in a vastly different position than we are now.
Login to get fewer ads

Premier league approve saints takeover on 18:25 - Dec 28 with 3242 viewsWinchesterExile

Worst case scenario would a PE/fund type ownership. Short term investment horizon with a minimum investment amount in the club itself and a target investor return of 12%+.

We’ll see.
Premier league approve saints takeover on 18:27 - Dec 28 with 3240 viewsPoirot

Any new owner needs to inject capital to get the the club finances in a far healthier position.
They also need to have good links to increase commercial revenue as that is the only way to lift overall finances to help attract better players.
Premier league approve saints takeover on 18:54 - Dec 28 with 3185 viewsTripleNiemi

Premier league approve saints takeover on 18:27 - Dec 28 by Poirot

Any new owner needs to inject capital to get the the club finances in a far healthier position.
They also need to have good links to increase commercial revenue as that is the only way to lift overall finances to help attract better players.

Any new / potential owners need to get on the blower to Ralphy Krueger as i am sure he was working on driving Saints commercial revenues from overseas - he may be able to handover his dossier for how he was getting on..........

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Premier league approve saints takeover on 19:44 - Dec 28 with 3104 viewsdirk_doone

If any prospective new owners were there today, they'd certainly have been impressed by both the team and the support.

We must have some of the best support in the league both home and away nowadays.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2021 19:46]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Premier league approve saints takeover on 21:12 - Dec 28 with 2960 viewsElijahK

Premier league approve saints takeover on 19:44 - Dec 28 by dirk_doone

If any prospective new owners were there today, they'd certainly have been impressed by both the team and the support.

We must have some of the best support in the league both home and away nowadays.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2021 19:46]

Dunno about that completely, as our away support is usually pretty decent, but an home it’s only the Itchen North and Northern stand that actually sing anymore at home (still more then many PL stadiums though!)

Premier league approve saints takeover on 21:43 - Dec 28 with 2910 viewsSonicBoom

I dont think a potential investor of millions of pounds is bothered whether the crowd sings.
Its just a game of maths to them.
Premier league approve saints takeover on 00:04 - Dec 29 with 2791 viewsdirk_doone

Premier league approve saints takeover on 21:12 - Dec 28 by ElijahK

Dunno about that completely, as our away support is usually pretty decent, but an home it’s only the Itchen North and Northern stand that actually sing anymore at home (still more then many PL stadiums though!)

You obviously weren't there today then. There was singing around the ground and plenty in the Kingsland.

If you do come to St Mary's one day, you'll discover that it's called the Northam stand, not the Northern. if you'd ever bought a ticket for a Saints game online, you'd have known that.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2021 0:10]

Premier league approve saints takeover on 00:48 - Dec 29 with 2748 viewsElijahK

Premier league approve saints takeover on 00:04 - Dec 29 by dirk_doone

You obviously weren't there today then. There was singing around the ground and plenty in the Kingsland.

If you do come to St Mary's one day, you'll discover that it's called the Northam stand, not the Northern. if you'd ever bought a ticket for a Saints game online, you'd have known that.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2021 0:10]

Actually as someone who goes to many games and has had a season ticket in the Itchen North for many years now, I can tell you that I do go to the games, and was there today. And no I heard absolutely nothing from the family stands in the kingsland stand (which are usually half empty and the reason why we get told our stadiums too big for us by the away fans to our right), just like anyone else at the opposite end, which was no different to what the usual atmosphere is at St Marys at that end, so unless your talking about pre game singing, or just one song, then I’m doubtful you go to many games yourself as you don’t get much atmosphere whatsoever in the kingsland stand, let alone anyone standing up, supporting their team, and singing for a whole 90 minutes like you do in the Itchen North and Northam (P.S ever heard of autocorrect and how it can quite easily change Northam to Northern/Northampton)
[Post edited 29 Dec 2021 0:50]

Premier league approve saints takeover on 01:12 - Dec 29 with 2737 viewsdirk_doone

Premier league approve saints takeover on 00:48 - Dec 29 by ElijahK

Actually as someone who goes to many games and has had a season ticket in the Itchen North for many years now, I can tell you that I do go to the games, and was there today. And no I heard absolutely nothing from the family stands in the kingsland stand (which are usually half empty and the reason why we get told our stadiums too big for us by the away fans to our right), just like anyone else at the opposite end, which was no different to what the usual atmosphere is at St Marys at that end, so unless your talking about pre game singing, or just one song, then I’m doubtful you go to many games yourself as you don’t get much atmosphere whatsoever in the kingsland stand, let alone anyone standing up, supporting their team, and singing for a whole 90 minutes like you do in the Itchen North and Northam (P.S ever heard of autocorrect and how it can quite easily change Northam to Northern/Northampton)
[Post edited 29 Dec 2021 0:50]

"I heard absolutely nothing from the family stands in the kingsland stand (which are usually half empty".

The Family Stands are in the Chapel. You should at least do some basic research, otherwise you are really not going to convince anyone.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2021 12:52]

Premier league approve saints takeover on 01:19 - Dec 29 with 2730 viewsElijahK

Premier league approve saints takeover on 01:12 - Dec 29 by dirk_doone

"I heard absolutely nothing from the family stands in the kingsland stand (which are usually half empty".

The Family Stands are in the Chapel. You should at least do some basic research, otherwise you are really not going to convince anyone.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2021 12:52]

Well I clearly go more than you if you seriously think there’s much atmosphere other than the Northam/Itchen North, but the family stands right in the corner where the Chappel and Kingsland stands connect which I always thought was the Kingsland south, but if I’m wrong, then I’m wrong as I never sit there due to how bad the atmosphere is, so don’t really need to know that. So unless you were in the Kingsland North, then I didn’t hear anything from wherever you were sitting throughout that whole 90 minutes
[Post edited 29 Dec 2021 1:20]

Premier league approve saints takeover on 03:43 - Dec 29 with 2687 viewsButty101

Premier league approve saints takeover on 13:52 - Dec 28 by ElijahK

So you if you heard from a mate in the press, who did he say is buying us?

Premier league approve saints takeover on 12:32 - Dec 29 with 2376 viewsfranniesTache

Premier league approve saints takeover on 03:43 - Dec 29 by Butty101

So you if you heard from a mate in the press, who did he say is buying us?

Elijah wont know because he heard from the same person as me and they don't know who the buyer is just that it's happening, and anyone saying he doesn't go doesn't know him, he's at more games than most, i know that cause he's normally with me
Premier league approve saints takeover on 13:18 - Dec 29 with 2298 viewsChesham_Saint

Premier league approve saints takeover on 12:32 - Dec 29 by franniesTache

Elijah wont know because he heard from the same person as me and they don't know who the buyer is just that it's happening, and anyone saying he doesn't go doesn't know him, he's at more games than most, i know that cause he's normally with me

Frannie - you imposter!

Actually, by the way Elijah was responding I had him pegged as a Saints fan (you can tell by the optimism outweighing the gloom…just!).

Anyway, however this supposed takeover goes, if we avoid the downsides which so many other clubs have experienced with a lot of initial promise turning into a false dawn and then stagnancy at best, that won’t be too bad.

Anyway, if multi billionaires owned every club they’d cancel each other out and we’d all be back to square one, FFS.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Premier league approve saints takeover on 13:42 - Dec 29 with 2223 viewsPatfromPoole

It needs to happen soon before we win any more games and Gao ups his price…….

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Premier league approve saints takeover on 13:47 - Dec 29 with 2201 viewsfranniesTache

No imposter here mush, weirdly the group we go with all have friends and family working at the club, and the person I got (and Elijah) got this from definitely knows what’s going on, the fact he works in the media is by the by as it has nothing to do with his job how he came on the information
Premier league approve saints takeover on 14:16 - Dec 29 with 2111 viewsSonicBoom

Fingers crossed then. Would be a nice new year boost if its someone decent.
Premier league approve saints takeover on 14:33 - Dec 29 with 2045 viewsButty101

Premier league approve saints takeover on 12:32 - Dec 29 by franniesTache

I’m amazed that if it is happening there’s not a sniff in the press. Surely someone would have entered into an exclusivity period if they were about to buy us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024