Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lingard 18:32 - Jan 13 with 1792 viewsScoot

Any truth? And what are your thoughts?

Poll: Should NJ go?

Lingard on 19:38 - Jan 13 with 1701 viewsdarthvader

In what ? Last i heard he going back to west ham ?

keep the faith coyr

Lingard on 20:13 - Jan 13 with 1656 viewsPatfromPoole

About as likely as Mr. 130 selling out a comedy night at the Apollo.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Lingard on 21:03 - Jan 13 with 1572 viewsBicester_North

No thanks, don’t want any more big time helmets like “JLingz” upsetting the dressing room

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Lingard on 21:26 - Jan 13 with 1543 viewsA1079

No thanks (assuming this relates to him coming to Saints). I mean, if it did come to us then obviously I would support him providing he put in the effort but if this is a question as to whether we should/would be interested then I right now I would say No.

Personally, unless there is someone we really want in this window I am quite happy if we sit this window out and look to focus at the close season hopefully with no dramas and plenty of optimism for the next season. I think we are building something but I would rather that is in a sensible well thought out way rather than the knee jerk reactions that sometimes we have made in the past.
Lingard on 21:33 - Jan 13 with 1528 viewsCapt_Koons

I think Dragans money could be better spent elsewhere.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Lingard on 23:10 - Jan 13 with 1408 viewsSadoldgit

I’d love to see him here but let’s face it, he isn’t coming here if West Ham want him back again.
Lingard on 23:30 - Jan 13 with 1398 viewsRon11

Lingard on 23:10 - Jan 13 by Sadoldgit

I’d love to see him here but let’s face it, he isn’t coming here if West Ham want him back again.

He would just be another Billy Big Bollocks which Ings unfortunately turned in to...
Lingard on 08:07 - Jan 14 with 1256 viewsSteveMoron

Massive upgrade on Walcott and Redmond. No brainer surely.
Login to get fewer ads

Lingard on 08:56 - Jan 14 with 1203 viewsSonicBoom

Weird thread.
He has a poor image what with his J Lingz crap and videos of him dancing but let's face it there are footballers out there who've done a lot worse!

But also he's been at a top club his whole career and been an England player - at one point he was first name on the sheet. He also went to West Ham and made a big impact.
Yet some on here think he would "upset the dressing room"? Why - he seems one of the lads. Im sure the dressing room would accept better players who help score goals and help win games.
He is far better than Elynoussi, Redmond, Walcott, Djenepo, and even Armstrong.
I'd take him in a heartbeat (as would West Ham). But there is no way he would come to us unfortunately so our dressing room spirit will remain intact.
Lingard on 09:10 - Jan 14 with 1185 viewssaint22

no thanks
would rather a decent keeper and CB please
Lingard on 09:30 - Jan 14 with 1164 viewsSadoldgit

Lingard on 23:30 - Jan 13 by Ron11

He would just be another Billy Big Bollocks which Ings unfortunately turned in to...

Didn’t you enjoy watching Ings play for us in his prime? I really don’t care how big their testicles are if they make a difference to us on the pitch as Lingard surely would if, by some miracle, he decided to come here.
Lingard on 09:34 - Jan 14 with 1172 viewskingolaf

Quality player.

Unlike others, I don’t have an inferiority complex about the club. Would love him here.
Lingard on 12:35 - Jan 14 with 1097 viewsTimSaint

One poxy little report from a nothing journo.

It will never happen. We have far too many players who, albeit not as good as him, can play in his position.
He would probably go for more than our £20m transfer fee threshold.
He would probably demand more than twice the wages of our current top earner.
He will probably end up at West Ham, Spurs or Newcastle.

I would be happy this window, if we signed Broja permanently and brought in a First Choice Keeper.

Not sure that either of those will happen though. Chelsea probably won't want to sell and we gave Willy a contract til the end of the season.

TimSaint

Lingard on 13:04 - Jan 14 with 1071 viewsSonicBoom

Loans are weird. The more successful the player is for you, the less chance you have of keeping him.
Lingard on 13:23 - Jan 14 with 1054 viewsBicester_North

Lingard on 08:56 - Jan 14 by SonicBoom

Weird thread.
He has a poor image what with his J Lingz crap and videos of him dancing but let's face it there are footballers out there who've done a lot worse!

But also he's been at a top club his whole career and been an England player - at one point he was first name on the sheet. He also went to West Ham and made a big impact.
Yet some on here think he would "upset the dressing room"? Why - he seems one of the lads. Im sure the dressing room would accept better players who help score goals and help win games.
He is far better than Elynoussi, Redmond, Walcott, Djenepo, and even Armstrong.
I'd take him in a heartbeat (as would West Ham). But there is no way he would come to us unfortunately so our dressing room spirit will remain intact.

Not really, you’ve only got to look at Man U to see how much player egos have had an effect. Once you get big time Charlies in who earn more than others they can drag the whole club down.

With Saints it’s a balancing act with a lot of impressionable young players, you need the solid senior pros like JWP and Romeu to be a good guide.

Character is as important as ability sometimes and while he has plenty of the latter he is also a f*cking bellend, and I find it difficult to support players who care more about their image and sponsorships than the team.

Lingard on 14:38 - Jan 14 with 994 viewsPaleRider

Lingard on 13:23 - Jan 14 by Bicester_North

Not really, you’ve only got to look at Man U to see how much player egos have had an effect. Once you get big time Charlies in who earn more than others they can drag the whole club down.

With Saints it’s a balancing act with a lot of impressionable young players, you need the solid senior pros like JWP and Romeu to be a good guide.

Character is as important as ability sometimes and while he has plenty of the latter he is also a f*cking bellend, and I find it difficult to support players who care more about their image and sponsorships than the team.

Agreed. Saints need to invest in team players not prima donnas - the pleasure of the last few performances has been that they have been team performances.
Lingard on 15:39 - Jan 14 with 952 viewsSadoldgit

He thrived at West Ham though and they improved with him in the squad. It is all about balance and there clearly isn’t much of that at United at the moment.
Lingard on 17:07 - Jan 14 with 919 viewsBicester_North

Lingard on 15:39 - Jan 14 by Sadoldgit

He thrived at West Ham though and they improved with him in the squad. It is all about balance and there clearly isn’t much of that at United at the moment.

West Ham pay their players more than us and he had a point to prove. It is indeed all about balance which is what I was saying.

As others on this thread have said it’s likely complete bollocks anyway.

I like the way we are doing things with a good group of young players, shrewd signings like TL and AB and a few sound older heads. When we finished 7th and 6th with Pochettino and Koeman it was a similar mix.

Lingard on 18:44 - Jan 14 with 847 viewsBerber

Lingard on 08:07 - Jan 14 by SteveMoron

Massive upgrade on Walcott and Redmond. No brainer surely.

Ha, a football input on this thread at last.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024