Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never Mind Lads 22:05 - Mar 20 with 5071 viewsBlue

There's always next year.

Still stood in the Kippax

Never Mind Lads on 22:18 - Mar 20 with 4241 views1885_SFC

Well ... hopefully Palace will win the cup.

Old School is Cool

Never Mind Lads on 22:23 - Mar 20 with 4233 viewsSaintsforeverj

Yes, never mind. Let's have the same teams winning the league and cups, this year and next and for many years to come. How exciting.

Enjoy Wembley again, with all the Liverpool fans who will enjoy it too, again and again.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2022 22:29]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Never Mind Lads on 22:46 - Mar 20 with 4179 viewsPatfromPoole

Bill

A big part of you must pine for the days when you were a struggling Prem team. Or even in League 1. Your fans were so much more passionate in those days; and your ground had an atmosphere.

Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Never Mind Lads on 22:48 - Mar 20 with 4172 viewsBicester_North

What a boring c*nt coming on here after the match, Go out and enjoy yourself, instead of baiting the non Arab minted opposition. Classless Prick.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Never Mind Lads on 22:53 - Mar 20 with 4169 viewsSouthamptonfan

Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man U have ruined our great game. Play each other in your own mini league and enjoy it.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Never Mind Lads on 22:57 - Mar 20 with 4153 viewsBicester_North

Never Mind Lads on 22:53 - Mar 20 by Southamptonfan

Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man U have ruined our great game. Play each other in your own mini league and enjoy it.

Add Newcastle to this in the next year or 2

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Never Mind Lads on 02:04 - Mar 21 with 4069 viewsBlue

Never Mind Lads on 22:48 - Mar 20 by Bicester_North

What a boring c*nt coming on here after the match, Go out and enjoy yourself, instead of baiting the non Arab minted opposition. Classless Prick.

Keep sucking them lemons, mate.

I was out, and thoroughly enjoyed myself after the match, I'm just disappointed we didn't score 5 and 6.

If you want to see classless, look back at the wanchors that gave me stick on here multiple times before, without provocation, which is one of the reasons I stopped posting on here. You fkn hypocrite.

By the way, is arab money worth less than other currencies then, genuine question?

Never Mind Lads on 02:11 - Mar 21 with 4066 viewsBlue

Never Mind Lads on 22:46 - Mar 20 by PatfromPoole

Bill

A big part of you must pine for the days when you were a struggling Prem team. Or even in League 1. Your fans were so much more passionate in those days; and your ground had an atmosphere.

Best of luck for the rest of the season.

No, Pat, not at all.

I've always said if my team can't win anything, or compete, then I'd rather have the occasional relegation, followed by a promotion push, than remain a mid/lower mid table side.

The Etihad still has a decent atmosphere at a lot of games, the derby a couple of weeks back was fantastic and the game against Nick's favourite team next month will be the same, if not better.

You've met me, I told you then as I will now, that if City can't win something, I'd like watching you lot do it.
But to the bellends that gave me stick here before, you can just get to fk.

Login to get fewer ads

Never Mind Lads on 02:13 - Mar 21 with 4064 viewsBlue

Never Mind Lads on 22:53 - Mar 20 by Southamptonfan

Well at least there is 4 teams, rather than united/arsenal, or united/chelsea

Never Mind Lads on 03:36 - Mar 21 with 4055 views1teeminants

No need for that Blue.

Finding the enthusiasm to watch your team winning sod all and watching City, Liverpool and Chelsea clean up every season becomes pretty fking boring year in year out.

When I saw Saints lift the cup in 76 ( so glad I was there ffs) I never thought 46 years later we’d be waiting for the next trophy but that’s more or less it now, every other club in the country just has to accept it I guess but it hurts.clubs of our stature have no chance. Not sure I’ll bother after this season although I say the same every year and my son takes the piss because he knows I’ll be there, I always am. Enjoy your millions and your trophies .
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 7:48]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Never Mind Lads on 07:01 - Mar 21 with 3953 viewssaintwizzler

Manchester City, always in Manchester United’s shadow.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Never Mind Lads on 08:24 - Mar 21 with 3859 viewsHeisenberg

Never Mind Lads on 02:04 - Mar 21 by Blue

I was out, and thoroughly enjoyed myself after the match, I'm just disappointed we didn't score 5 and 6.

If you want to see classless, look back at the wanchors that gave me stick on here multiple times before, without provocation, which is one of the reasons I stopped posting on here. You fkn hypocrite.

By the way, is arab money worth less than other currencies then, genuine question?

Is Arab money worth less than other currencies ? Your owner last week met and gave a warm embrace to Assad. A man who used chemical weapons against his own people.

What next for city ? Sponsorship deal with Islamic State. Or a shirt deal with Taliban ?

Football has sold its soul and Chelsea Man City and now Newcastle are at the front of the queue with their grubby little hands willing to deal with anyone and anybody for cash.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Never Mind Lads on 08:39 - Mar 21 with 3836 viewsPatfromPoole

I have no axe to grind with City.

If they stop the Scousers, Spurs or Chelsea winning things, then I think it’s generally a good thing.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Never Mind Lads on 08:40 - Mar 21 with 3826 viewsBuggalugs

State of this.

I don't begrudge any proper fan enjoying the success of their club, I would ffs, but trying to bait us and rub our noses in it after your multi-billion pound team has beaten the mighty Southampton is classless as fvck. Then to justify it, you come out with some childish bollox that a few Saints fans had a pop at you on a Saints forum a couple of years ago....no doubt for digging you out when you were acting like a helmet again.

What a big baby.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Never Mind Lads on 08:42 - Mar 21 with 3809 viewsButty101

Never Mind Lads on 08:24 - Mar 21 by Heisenberg

Is Arab money worth less than other currencies ? Your owner last week met and gave a warm embrace to Assad. A man who used chemical weapons against his own people.

What next for city ? Sponsorship deal with Islamic State. Or a shirt deal with Taliban ?

Football has sold its soul and Chelsea Man City and now Newcastle are at the front of the queue with their grubby little hands willing to deal with anyone and anybody for cash.

The blue little princess gets upset when you mention the financial doping and dirty money used to buy success.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Never Mind Lads on 08:43 - Mar 21 with 3802 viewsPaleRider

Never Mind Lads on 08:39 - Mar 21 by PatfromPoole

If they stop the Scousers, Spurs or Chelsea winning things, then I think it’s generally a good thing.

Add United in as well! I don't mind Arsenal (are they Big 6 anymore) or City but I have to say that I thought their fans were rubbish yesterday. Maybe they're now attracting more plastics as well?

Blue, I don't think you've done yourself any credit here - bit sad to see a good poster resort to petty baiting.
Never Mind Lads on 08:48 - Mar 21 with 3776 viewsTripleNiemi

Wow, cheers pal - and i always enjoyed our brief chats we had on here.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Never Mind Lads on 09:12 - Mar 21 with 3671 viewskingslandstand1

There was reference on the BBC forum about Man City and lack of class, and I went on there to try and defend your team and fans.
Used to enjoy a bit of friendly banter and decent chats when you were on here, but with comments like that having not been on here for a while really does show you up in a bad light, and maybe you've turned in to an arrogant sh11te? Really hope not, but enjoy your day in the sun again
The Scousers, Chelsea and Utd fans have always been like that, not City fans ..................
My worry also is that it looks like the Geordies may be going the same way as you
Never Mind Lads on 10:37 - Mar 21 with 3571 viewshedgeend61

What a boring Queen wet lettuce you are, winning one trophy in 41 years till you got the dirty Arab money in 2011, now all Billy Big Boots beating little old Saints in front of 5000 of your church mice.
Well you bloody well should do, spending 100m (probably more than our squad's worth) on Grealish, who in the Euros last summer looked to be nearing a World class player, Peps turned him into a little boy lost in the fog.

The Arabs bring in Pep for one reason, to win the Champions League, but they bottle it year after year, knock over the minnows easy, but when it really matters the Globetrotters never produce.

Why can't you can't fill Wastelands, the Emptyhaad whatever it's called most weeks ? is the fans are being bored to death by a thousand passes most weeks like the viewers watching on Sky?

City fans used to have class, the new generation don't, carrying those chips on their shoulders knowing they'll never be the biggest club in Manchester, let alone Europe.
Never Mind Lads on 11:03 - Mar 21 with 3525 views1teeminants

Never Mind Lads on 08:39 - Mar 21 by PatfromPoole

Yep don’t disagree with this rather City than the others .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Never Mind Lads on 11:52 - Mar 21 with 3456 viewsdirk_doone

Is this you, Blue? It looks like he is a southern City fan:

From the BBC match comments:

BertiefulSouth
11:30
Stood in City end right next to home fans. So funny, could see them dying inside as each goal went in. Such a good laugh enjoying others' misfortune #CTID MCFC OK

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Never Mind Lads on 19:49 - Mar 22 with 3114 viewssaint68

Oh poor little boy Blue....I said you've changed and you took umbrage when I mentioned that before you spat your Dummy out and flounced off a few months back...well you've proved me right you fukin Melt.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Never Mind Lads on 22:40 - May 4 with 2612 viewshedgeend61

Never mind Champions League Chokers

There's always next year, or the year after, or the year after, or the year after., well maybe one year?

Bottle jobs

Never Mind Lads on 07:42 - May 5 with 2373 viewsMytchettSaint

Never Mind Lads on 22:40 - May 4 by hedgeend61

Never mind Champions League Chokers

There's always next year, or the year after, or the year after, or the year after., well maybe one year?

Bottle jobs

Imagine coming on here and giving it the big one and possibly ending up winning exactly the same as us this season.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Never Mind Lads on 08:02 - May 5 with 2342 viewssaintwizzler

Never Mind Lads on 07:42 - May 5 by MytchettSaint

Imagine coming on here and giving it the big one and possibly ending up winning exactly the same as us this season.

What, joint winners of The Net Spend Shield!!

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024