Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Damage limitation 16:30 - Aug 6 with 6063 viewssaint68

Tomorrow...Sack the Clown

Monday...buy a combative vocal central defender and a proper striker...season saved by these 3 simple acts.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Damage limitation on 16:31 - Aug 6 with 4498 viewsPatfromPoole

Conor Coady would be marvellous.

In our dreams.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Damage limitation on 16:34 - Aug 6 with 4470 viewssaint68

Damage limitation on 16:31 - Aug 6 by PatfromPoole

Conor Coady would be marvellous.

In our dreams.

Indeed he would Pat, and we could probably get him for 65% of what the Alpine Klopp is stealing every week

Damage limitation on 16:47 - Aug 6 with 4413 viewsBison

Damage limitation on 16:34 - Aug 6 by saint68

Indeed he would Pat, and we could probably get him for 65% of what the Alpine Klopp is stealing every week

Not sure he is upto management yet , player manager ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Damage limitation on 17:04 - Aug 6 with 4318 viewsMrangry25

Should have been sacked last season useless t**t
Damage limitation on 17:14 - Aug 6 with 4262 viewsCapt_Koons

Consistent in loosing games from a winning position. That's something.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Damage limitation on 17:18 - Aug 6 with 4248 viewsBison

In Ralph we trust , don't worry Mr A it will take a few games to gel but Mr H will sort it out and we will start climbing that table , looking forward to the Cup games to see out young'uns shine.

Ralph we become a Saints Legend .

Damage limitation on 17:20 - Aug 6 with 4245 viewssaint68

Damage limitation on 17:18 - Aug 6 by Bison

In Ralph we trust , don't worry Mr A it will take a few games to gel but Mr H will sort it out and we will start climbing that table , looking forward to the Cup games to see out young'uns shine.

How much have you had this afternoon? 😄🍻

Damage limitation on 17:23 - Aug 6 with 4226 viewsBison

Damage limitation on 17:20 - Aug 6 by saint68

How much have you had this afternoon? 😄🍻

Just a microdot.....

Login to get fewer ads

Damage limitation on 17:24 - Aug 6 with 4223 viewssaint68

Damage limitation on 17:23 - Aug 6 by Bison

Just a microdot.....

Ah, nice 😁

Damage limitation on 17:28 - Aug 6 with 4209 viewsForeverred

Why experiment with djenepo and Valery in defence. Djenepo fine going forward, but he is no defender, and valery was very poor. You have to start with your strongest side surely Perraud had to start the game, it’s seems Ralph likes to tinker with the side with players who could not get into the side last season. I know we have lynaco and Bella Kottcha in the squad, but it seems it’s going to be a long season again if today showing is any thing to go by, well it’s early days and we can only
Live in hope things can only get better, but don’t count on it with the Austrian tactician at the helm.🤞🤞
Damage limitation on 17:28 - Aug 6 with 4207 viewsMrangry25

Damage limitation on 17:18 - Aug 6 by Bison

What on earth have you been drinking or smoking?, was last seasons debacle not enough of a clue??
Damage limitation on 17:49 - Aug 6 with 4129 viewsPoirot

The worst opening day defeat since George Burley In 2007.
Damage limitation on 18:52 - Aug 6 with 4009 viewskingolaf

Looking forward to Nick’s defence of Ralph in the match write-up.

Wreck-it needs to be sacked this weekend. Busted flush.
Damage limitation on 19:16 - Aug 6 with 3940 viewsMytchettSaint

Damage limitation on 18:52 - Aug 6 by kingolaf

Looking forward to Nick’s defence of Ralph in the match write-up.

Wreck-it needs to be sacked this weekend. Busted flush.

I think Ralph could take us down and there would still be drips saying give him a chance next season. He’ll have the summer to get in players he really wants, who are we going to get in that’s better….

Djnepo started or featured quite regularly very early last season then was dropped, only to really appear again v West Ham in the cup. That should have been the end of him here. How does Ralph think he’s going to convert to a left wing back now? He tried him there last season and he was w@nk then also.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Damage limitation on 19:20 - Aug 6 with 3915 viewsElijahK

Damage limitation on 17:28 - Aug 6 by Foreverred

Why experiment with djenepo and Valery in defence. Djenepo fine going forward, but he is no defender, and valery was very poor. You have to start with your strongest side surely Perraud had to start the game, it’s seems Ralph likes to tinker with the side with players who could not get into the side last season. I know we have lynaco and Bella Kottcha in the squad, but it seems it’s going to be a long season again if today showing is any thing to go by, well it’s early days and we can only
Live in hope things can only get better, but don’t count on it with the Austrian tactician at the helm.🤞🤞

Because Valery actually looked decent at the end of last season in the centre half role and could also move to a fullback position if he wanted to move Djenpo up front.
But Djenpo also did well in pre season and seeing how Perraud wasn’t 100% match fit just yet he wasn’t gonna be able to play the whole 90 minutes so needed to start on the bench, and as we’ve got no other fullbacks, Djenpo had to cover there.
As Ralph did say many times before that Perraud was still not 100% match fit and was surprising to even see him on the bench anyway

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Damage limitation on 19:29 - Aug 6 with 3887 views1teeminants

Let’s look on the bright side. We’ll probably buy another couple of players before window shuts and Ralph will hopefully be sacked soon. So we’ll get a new manager with new ideas and a new squad to play with .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Damage limitation on 19:59 - Aug 6 with 3817 viewsPatfromPoole

Damage limitation on 19:29 - Aug 6 by 1teeminants

Let’s look on the bright side. We’ll probably buy another couple of players before window shuts and Ralph will hopefully be sacked soon. So we’ll get a new manager with new ideas and a new squad to play with .

But will they be players who are ready to go straight into the first-team, or will they be just like the Bordeaux striker, who probably won’t play for us for months?

I have my suspicions, and they’re not good ones……

Damage limitation on 20:14 - Aug 6 with 3777 viewsSaintsforeverj

I have stood up for Ralph until now, but we can't keep getting thrashed week after week. I'm not sure that anyone else would do any better with, imo, a set of players seriously lacking in quality, but playing Djenepo at left back against Son and Kane is just ridiculous. Playing Valery is also ridiculous. And playing Stuart Armstrong as our main striker??? It's the PL, you can't play midfielders, up front!

And seriously why buy Mara for 10 million and he isn't even on the bench? He obviously isn't good enough. We need a striker, a good one, not a youngster to develop. We need an experienced defender. I'm so bored of saying it, like a lot of the fans at the game today, I've just had enough of this rubbish. The defence was all over the place yet again. Same defenders as last year.

Sitting on the train on the way back, listening to all the Spurs fans salivating about Richarlison, Perisic and other new players still to come into that team, with all the glum Saints fans sat there in silence, I've had enough of this rubbish week after week.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 20:16]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Damage limitation on 21:43 - Aug 6 with 3647 viewsPatfromPoole

Damage limitation on 20:14 - Aug 6 by Saintsforeverj

I have stood up for Ralph until now, but we can't keep getting thrashed week after week. I'm not sure that anyone else would do any better with, imo, a set of players seriously lacking in quality, but playing Djenepo at left back against Son and Kane is just ridiculous. Playing Valery is also ridiculous. And playing Stuart Armstrong as our main striker??? It's the PL, you can't play midfielders, up front!

And seriously why buy Mara for 10 million and he isn't even on the bench? He obviously isn't good enough. We need a striker, a good one, not a youngster to develop. We need an experienced defender. I'm so bored of saying it, like a lot of the fans at the game today, I've just had enough of this rubbish. The defence was all over the place yet again. Same defenders as last year.

Sitting on the train on the way back, listening to all the Spurs fans salivating about Richarlison, Perisic and other new players still to come into that team, with all the glum Saints fans sat there in silence, I've had enough of this rubbish week after week.

If we get outclassed by Leeds (ultimately a relegation rival) next Saturday, it could be a sacking to rival Paul Sturrock.

Damage limitation on 23:05 - Aug 6 with 3531 views1teeminants

Damage limitation on 19:59 - Aug 6 by PatfromPoole

But will they be players who are ready to go straight into the first-team, or will they be just like the Bordeaux striker, who probably won’t play for us for months?

I have my suspicions, and they’re not good ones……

I just think Ralph is pretty clueless he looks lost most of the time and people may say it’s only one game but what about the disastrous end to last season ? I’ve tried to stay positive about Ralph but I think he’s out of his depth. We haven’t got a outstanding squad but the likes of KWP , JWP, Romeu, Aribo, Lavia , Bazunu S Armstrong from what I’ve seen are good quality players so there is some hope but I don’t think Ralph is the man to lead them and we desperately need 2 or 3 more, 2 strikers and another good central defender . Loan or sell A. Armstrong.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Damage limitation on 07:22 - Aug 7 with 3312 viewsMytchettSaint

Damage limitation on 23:05 - Aug 6 by 1teeminants

I just think Ralph is pretty clueless he looks lost most of the time and people may say it’s only one game but what about the disastrous end to last season ? I’ve tried to stay positive about Ralph but I think he’s out of his depth. We haven’t got a outstanding squad but the likes of KWP , JWP, Romeu, Aribo, Lavia , Bazunu S Armstrong from what I’ve seen are good quality players so there is some hope but I don’t think Ralph is the man to lead them and we desperately need 2 or 3 more, 2 strikers and another good central defender . Loan or sell A. Armstrong.

He has been here nearly 4 years and still hasn’t managed to sort out our defensive issues. They have actually got worse as the points dropped from winning position stats indicate. But still some people think he hasn’t had time enough. A question to those that still back Ralph. How much longer does he need? We have spent money now but still have a defensive unit that is the weak underbelly of the team. That’s not a statement made after a poor run of form or terrible run of injuries, that’s over nearly 4 seasons in charge. Even the most pro Ralph fan on here must have to question why the area we need strengthening in the most continues to be tinkered with but not be properly addressed.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Damage limitation on 09:26 - Aug 7 with 3144 viewssaintwizzler

Damage limitation on 20:14 - Aug 6 by Saintsforeverj

After I called for Hassenhüttl to be sacked on this forum after the Wolves defeat last January you called me ‘a teenaged troll’.
I’m glad to see you have finally seen the light with this manager.

There’s one way we are going with Hassenhüttl and that is down.

The new owners will be happy with a 17th place finish to hopefully see the kids they have bought stay in the Premier League and then be sold off at a profit.

Semmens said we were ‘waiting for the right owners’ so in his eyes these must be.

I can’t see anything less than relegation with this defence and manager at the club.
The goals conceded issue hasn’t been resolved, AGAIN, with a decent Central Defender to play alongside Salisu.
The owners/manager have got in a 20 year old to hopefully sell on at a later date for a fat profit.

Something needs to change and quick.

Leeds on Saturday is now a must win.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Damage limitation on 09:30 - Aug 7 with 3133 viewsSonicBoom

How does Salisu get a free pass? If Stephens had scored that own goal yesterday he would have been slaughtered.
Salisbury looks rash and impetuous to me and hasnt improved much since he got here.
Damage limitation on 09:54 - Aug 7 with 3093 viewsRon11

Damage limitation on 21:43 - Aug 6 by PatfromPoole

If we get outclassed by Leeds (ultimately a relegation rival) next Saturday, it could be a sacking to rival Paul Sturrock.

Leeds looked strong yesterday and they have a manager with passion who appears to know what he's doing. Being outclassed again is definitely a possibility.
Hassenhutl yesterday just stood there looking lost - just looked at the ground when the Spurs goals went in, a slight shake of the the head when Salisu scored the comedy own goal.....
Damage limitation on 10:19 - Aug 7 with 3067 viewspjt50

Don't think it's ever a good idea for managers to slag off individual players in public.

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/football-news/hasenhuttl-salisu-ow

It was harsh for Ralph to heap the blame on KWP for the equaliser. He could have done better but it was a difficult ball to defend & he was always going to get out-muscled by Sessegnon at the far post. The real problem was the time & space that Kulusevski had to pinpoint the cross. That came about because Djenepo isn't a defender.

I guess he'll stick with the same formation next week. It already has the makings of a crucial game.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024