Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline 08:25 - Aug 29 with 1691 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58399/hasenhuttl-expecti

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline on 08:54 - Aug 29 with 1638 viewsPatfromPoole

Not so optimistic myself.

About 75% of the teams in the Prem need a striker.

Can’t see us getting an experienced striker when their agents can tout them around in this situation.

Find myself again hoping we can somehow get Broja for another year. But I suspect Chelsea will want to hang on to him.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline on 09:10 - Aug 29 with 1616 viewsSaintNick

Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline on 08:54 - Aug 29 by PatfromPoole

Not so optimistic myself.

About 75% of the teams in the Prem need a striker.

Can’t see us getting an experienced striker when their agents can tout them around in this situation.

Find myself again hoping we can somehow get Broja for another year. But I suspect Chelsea will want to hang on to him.

Funny how someone hasnt paid the £50 million asking price for Broja after his headline stealing 6 Premier League goals last season, I thought there would be a queue streching down the Kings Road.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline on 09:29 - Aug 29 with 1567 viewsA1079

Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline on 09:10 - Aug 29 by SaintNick

Funny how someone hasnt paid the £50 million asking price for Broja after his headline stealing 6 Premier League goals last season, I thought there would be a queue streching down the Kings Road.

I could be very wrong Nick but from the tone of your messages and write-ups you are not really a fan of Broja!
Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline on 09:30 - Aug 29 with 1566 viewssaintwizzler

If we could get Broja back without the chip on his shoulder then great.
But I fear that’s not going to happen.
So chin up Broja!! You’re off to Everton.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline on 09:38 - Aug 29 with 1555 viewssaintwizzler

That’s the difference between Romeu and Redmond. Consistency.
Romeu has 1 bad game in 6, Redmond has 1 good game in 6.
If Romeu was ok to stay and play a bit part this season and in the future, then he should be offered a new contract.
I’m guessing though he’s the sort of player who would like to start every game.

A left sided full/wing back and a Striker in is a must this week.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline on 10:08 - Aug 29 with 1521 views1teeminants

Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline on 09:29 - Aug 29 by A1079

I could be very wrong Nick but from the tone of your messages and write-ups you are not really a fan of Broja!

Nick didn’t like Yoshida either but loved Wesley Hoedt who we all hated and had a real bad attitude problem which Nick says Broja has lol.

Funny old game.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline on 10:28 - Aug 29 with 1500 viewsBicester_North

Let’s see what the uppity airline botherer can rustle up!

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline on 12:17 - Aug 29 with 1383 viewsPatfromPoole

Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline on 09:10 - Aug 29 by SaintNick

Compared with the prices touted for Anthony Gordon, a fee of £50 million for Broja would be a steal.

Login to get fewer ads

Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline on 13:41 - Aug 29 with 1283 viewskingslandstand1

Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline on 09:30 - Aug 29 by saintwizzler

If we could get Broja back without the chip on his shoulder then great.
But I fear that’s not going to happen.
So chin up Broja!! You’re off to Everton.

With the press he was getting at the time that he seems to have believed, that chip is more like an oak tree

He has it in him to make it big, and there's no reason why that couldn't be helped with another year or 2 down here, but he needs to be coached in to realising there are other players in the team sometimes. He hasn't exactly hit the headlines so far this season has he, accepting the season is only 5 minutes old .................
Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline on 14:10 - Aug 29 with 1227 viewshedgeend61

Chelsea won't sell Broja this window unless they buy another No9, as he's the only one they have
Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline on 10:50 - Aug 30 with 965 viewsSadoldgit

According to an ITK elsewhere we are in for a striker, a full back and an attacking midfielder. Possibly a CB too assuming that Bednarek or Stephens could be off.
Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline on 10:55 - Aug 30 with 958 viewsPatfromPoole

Hasenhuttl Expecting In's & Out's Before Transfer Deadline on 10:50 - Aug 30 by Sadoldgit

According to an ITK elsewhere we are in for a striker, a full back and an attacking midfielder. Possibly a CB too assuming that Bednarek or Stephens could be off.

I suspect the Blackburn striker Brereton-Diaz and Maitland-Niles may be in the mix.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024