Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) 19:56 - Sep 1 with 9664 viewsBlackCrowe

Good selected snippets from Villatalk forum...

"The best of the youth footballers in my opinion. Pissed off he has gone on loan but then realised that meant i would get to see him play more so have changed my mind. Beale knows exactly what he is getting and has beem after him all summer. So he will play many many games .good luck Tim and lucky lucky qpr for getting him. Can still hear the squeal of the leeds player who thought he could avoid one of his crunching tackles a week or so ago in the U21s ."

"More excited by him than any other youngster "

"Looks very tactical aware. His movement off the ball is superb. Especially when building from the back. Impressive "

"Will be good to see Iroegbunam getting regular football, I still think there's a lot more to come from him, he's more than just a good defensive midfielder that's calm on the ball, he has a very good range of passing and can carry the ball forward well as well, he's commonly thought of as a DM, but he's actually also a very capable No.8."

I can't be bothered to copy any more, but the praise is plentiful. So looking forward to this.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 01:03 - Sep 2 with 2423 viewsBoston

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 22:32 - Sep 1 by BklynRanger

He's not the official welcoming party! Tim Whatsisface is hardly affected by our late night gibberings!

Lets stick with Tim I'veabigone.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 01:35 - Sep 2 with 2387 viewsLythamR

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 23:59 - Sep 1 by Hayesender

Shall we just call him Dave?

im going with TIMMY!
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 02:13 - Sep 2 with 2350 viewsSydneyRs

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 01:35 - Sep 2 by LythamR

im going with TIMMY!

Those of a certain age may remember taunting former Southampton, Blackburn and England goalie Tim Flowers with high pitched cries of "TIMMY!" every time he had the ball.

Was hilarious and he HATED it.
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 03:40 - Sep 2 with 2279 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 00:10 - Sep 2 by VancouverHoop

We only have two loans don't we? Tim and Laird. If I'm right that's better than most recent seasons.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2022 0:12]

The TR boys are loans.

So that's four. Laird, Tim, Taylor and Tyler...the latter three is going to be confusing for some.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 06:13 - Sep 2 with 2208 viewsnix

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 02:13 - Sep 2 by SydneyRs

Those of a certain age may remember taunting former Southampton, Blackburn and England goalie Tim Flowers with high pitched cries of "TIMMY!" every time he had the ball.

Was hilarious and he HATED it.

Excellent Timmy history.

Which moved me to think how thrilled I am that the other Timmy and his gilet never became our manager. Thanks Warbs and Beale for saving us.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2022 6:51]
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 06:27 - Sep 2 with 2193 viewsbellomatic

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 00:10 - Sep 2 by VancouverHoop

We only have two loans don't we? Tim and Laird. If I'm right that's better than most recent seasons.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2022 0:12]

Also Roberts and Richards are on loan
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 06:52 - Sep 2 with 2170 viewsnix

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 06:27 - Sep 2 by bellomatic

Also Roberts and Richards are on loan

But with options to buy though so if they work out it could be good for us and worth our efforts to develop them.
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 07:34 - Sep 2 with 2121 viewstimeforheroes

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 06:52 - Sep 2 by nix

But with options to buy though so if they work out it could be good for us and worth our efforts to develop them.

Richards is an obligation to buy
Login to get fewer ads

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 07:42 - Sep 2 with 2105 viewsHunterhoop

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 06:52 - Sep 2 by nix

Richards isn’t an option to buy, it’s an obligation. Effectively we have bought him; we’ve just been creative about deferring the payment from this season’s set of accounts to the next one for FFP reasons. That’s why he’s on loan with an obligation to buy at the end. It’s a shame we’ve not seen him properly yet, but he’s ours.

Roberts will be ours if we are somehow promoted. Unlikely otherwise, but you never know.

Laird, no chance. This is a Kyle Walker style loan.

Iroegbunam, very unlikely to be ours unless we were promoted as his valuation will be too high.

I understand what Dav was saying about Beale’s “starters” comment, but I think he’s misinterpreting Beale. Beale is talking about “Starters” in terms of ability, I.e. players who are of “starter” level ability, and believes you need more than 11 of them. That’s fair enough. I very much doubt Iroegbunam will play instead of Field - Beale loves Field - but he will miss games through suspension and probably injury and Beale now has a player he believes is good enough to start at this level come in. More likely though he’ll be challenging Johansen and Dozzell for their spots, especially when we play the better teams in this league given his defensive qualities.

That’s my reading of it, anyway.
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 08:13 - Sep 2 with 2049 viewsGroveR

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 06:13 - Sep 2 by nix

Excellent Timmy history.

Which moved me to think how thrilled I am that the other Timmy and his gilet never became our manager. Thanks Warbs and Beale for saving us.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2022 6:51]

Oh goody, a Timmy thread.

TIMMEH.
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 08:40 - Sep 2 with 1994 viewsconnell10

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 00:58 - Sep 2 by Benny_the_Ball

On his death bed in 2019 Robert Mugabe revealed that he was in fact a Yorkshireman as his surname is Ebagum spelt backwards.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 15:46 - Sep 2 with 1802 viewsMick_S

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 08:40 - Sep 2 by connell10

First name - Trebor.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 16:34 - Sep 2 with 1727 viewsBklynRanger

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 07:42 - Sep 2 by Hunterhoop

Richards isn’t an option to buy, it’s an obligation. Effectively we have bought him; we’ve just been creative about deferring the payment from this season’s set of accounts to the next one for FFP reasons. That’s why he’s on loan with an obligation to buy at the end. It’s a shame we’ve not seen him properly yet, but he’s ours.

Roberts will be ours if we are somehow promoted. Unlikely otherwise, but you never know.

Laird, no chance. This is a Kyle Walker style loan.

Iroegbunam, very unlikely to be ours unless we were promoted as his valuation will be too high.

I understand what Dav was saying about Beale’s “starters” comment, but I think he’s misinterpreting Beale. Beale is talking about “Starters” in terms of ability, I.e. players who are of “starter” level ability, and believes you need more than 11 of them. That’s fair enough. I very much doubt Iroegbunam will play instead of Field - Beale loves Field - but he will miss games through suspension and probably injury and Beale now has a player he believes is good enough to start at this level come in. More likely though he’ll be challenging Johansen and Dozzell for their spots, especially when we play the better teams in this league given his defensive qualities.

That’s my reading of it, anyway.

Where has that Richards obligation stuff been reported Hunter? Haven't seen it - seems like a bit of an unusual arrangement. Am hoping he can be quite a good player for us if he ever gets fit.
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 19:16 - Sep 2 with 1622 viewsextratimeR

Great signing, tremendous box to box player, will also be great cover for Fields, ( he can now be rested as and when, ( long season etc), plus his role in team means high accumulation of Yellow Cards, so Tim will help).

Very good signing.
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 18:04 - Sep 3 with 1426 viewsRed_Ranger

I thought he looked bloody good !
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 18:17 - Sep 3 with 1372 viewsaston_hoop

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 18:04 - Sep 3 by Red_Ranger

I thought he looked bloody good !

I'd have been half tempted to give him MOTM for that cameo! looked outstanding

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 19:43 - Sep 3 with 1243 viewsdmm

Very impressive. Our CMs will have to play at the top of their games to keep him from taking a starting spot. Nonetheless, I think he'll be in the 11 soon enough.
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:42 - Sep 3 with 1155 viewsbakerloo8

Might be the next Bryan Robson for all I know, but unless he gets us into the top 6 or stops us being relegated I am not interested in him taking the place of Field, Amos or Dozzell (aka our players).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024