Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celtic fans 15:07 - Sep 18 with 3110 viewskingslandstand1

Showing their worth I see but got their just desserts in the end. Yes, entitled to opinion, but a bit of respect? Even the Scousers were well behaved I understand the other day so doff cap to them

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62865597
Celtic fans on 15:41 - Sep 18 with 3033 viewshedgeend61

If both Liverpool's and Everton's minutes silence being cut short after just 20 seconds was well behaved, you've understood wrong mate.

Just shut the fcuk up for a minute and show a bit of respect.
Celtic fans on 17:07 - Sep 18 with 2936 viewskingslandstand1

Celtic fans on 15:41 - Sep 18 by hedgeend61

If both Liverpool's and Everton's minutes silence being cut short after just 20 seconds was well behaved, you've understood wrong mate.

Cut short? Didn't know anything about that, but then again with the press love in with them they're highly unlikely to spread that bit of news ..................
Celtic fans on 17:28 - Sep 18 with 2910 viewsChesham_Saint

It must be awful to live in a country where you despise so much about it.
On the other hand, it's wonderful to be in a country where a minority have the freedom to do this.

They will however, remain firmly entrenched in my top 3 of despised football clubs, even beating the skates to pole position right now. And that's saying something.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Celtic fans on 17:39 - Sep 18 with 2897 viewssolent_toffee

Celtic fans on 15:41 - Sep 18 by hedgeend61

At Everton today it was respected by 99.9 percent of the 39k crowd. There was no universal booing just one or two dickheads. The national anthem and the the applause on the 70th minute was very well respected.
Celtic fans on 17:56 - Sep 18 with 2865 viewshedgeend61

Celtic fans on 17:39 - Sep 18 by solent_toffee

At Everton today it was respected by 99.9 percent of the 39k crowd. There was no universal booing just one or two dickheads. The national anthem and the the applause on the 70th minute was very well respected.

Make you right, it was the odd one or two at Goodison,

More than one or two here though, 24 seconds

[Post edited 18 Sep 2022 17:58]
Celtic fans on 18:00 - Sep 18 with 2847 viewssolent_toffee

Celtic fans on 17:56 - Sep 18 by hedgeend61

Make you right, it was the odd one or two at Goodison,

More than one or two here though, 24 seconds

[Post edited 18 Sep 2022 17:58]

Well not for the time in my life, I will say don’t judge Everton on the behavior of our neighbours

I should get that on a T-shirt! I did see a fella at Park Run the other week with one saying “I’d rather walk alone” which I quite liked. I’m not sure if he is one of us or you lot.
Celtic fans on 19:04 - Sep 18 with 2757 viewskingslandstand1

Celtic fans on 17:28 - Sep 18 by Chesham_Saint

It must be awful to live in a country where you despise so much about it.
On the other hand, it's wonderful to be in a country where a minority have the freedom to do this.

They will however, remain firmly entrenched in my top 3 of despised football clubs, even beating the skates to pole position right now. And that's saying something.

Talking of our fishy friends, away from the post subject but I'm quite enjoying the joy on their faces with their league position for the moment but knowing they will again blow it ay next May - it's a tradition they like to keep
Celtic fans on 21:41 - Sep 18 with 2666 viewsthissceptredsaint

Yesterday Dundee Utd fans interrupted a minute's silence at the Rangers game to sing 'Lizzies in a box' and yet nobody on here came on with a rant about that. It seems like.total.double.standards on here based on hatred of a.percieved Irish heritage. So we have people cranking up the.judgementalism on Liverpool fans and Celtic fans whilst other fans vocalising various levels of taste in their republican irreverence getting a free pass. It's almost as if we have a.rump of ultra right wing loyalist sympathisers on here. But of course that surely couldn't be.the case
Login to get fewer ads

Celtic fans on 23:29 - Sep 18 with 2554 viewssaintmary5

Yes but at the end of the day it is all about loyalty to club above all else:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/steven-gerrard-aston-villa-elizabet

Nothing wrong with that but think he could have kept quiet on this very sad occasion as Southampton fans grieving just as much as Aston Villa fans and maybe he should have been more politically mature on this occasion (not the time to stroke ‘I want to win and you lose stuff’) Am I wrong?
Celtic fans on 23:31 - Sep 18 with 2550 viewsChesham_Saint

Celtic fans on 21:41 - Sep 18 by thissceptredsaint

Yesterday Dundee Utd fans interrupted a minute's silence at the Rangers game to sing 'Lizzies in a box' and yet nobody on here came on with a rant about that. It seems like.total.double.standards on here based on hatred of a.percieved Irish heritage. So we have people cranking up the.judgementalism on Liverpool fans and Celtic fans whilst other fans vocalising various levels of taste in their republican irreverence getting a free pass. It's almost as if we have a.rump of ultra right wing loyalist sympathisers on here. But of course that surely couldn't be.the case

Happy to oblige Sceptered. Dundee utd fans are cvnts too. Does that help?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Celtic fans on 09:50 - Sep 19 with 2303 viewscocklebreath

Is this the worst post ever? You decide

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Celtic fans on 10:08 - Sep 19 with 2269 viewscocklebreath

What happens tomorrow? No more black ties on the news no more what did the queen mean to you, it’s going to be strange not having these questions asked every 2 seconds

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Celtic fans on 14:48 - Sep 19 with 2111 viewsbattler

Liverpool and Celtic fans rightly get abuse because they both have history of being anti British due to their perceived Irish heritage.
Personally Its very disappointing to see other clubs fans, Dundee Utd, Hibs & Hearts jump on the bandwagon as well.
Whether your anti monarchy or not you should atleast show some respect and stay silent for a minute, its not too much to ask.
So they are utter coonts as well.

Happy now...
Celtic fans on 19:35 - Sep 19 with 1924 viewsRon11

Were you as bitter when she shook hands with Martin McGuiness?
Celtic fans on 19:45 - Sep 19 with 1894 viewssaint68

Celtic fans on 19:35 - Sep 19 by Ron11

Were you as bitter when she shook hands with Martin McGuiness?

I'd imagine anyone finding joy or satisfaction from booing or abusing the departure of a 96yr old lady is somewhat simple or pathetic.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Celtic fans on 21:50 - Sep 19 with 1816 viewsRon11

Celtic fans on 19:45 - Sep 19 by saint68

I'd imagine anyone finding joy or satisfaction from booing or abusing the departure of a 96yr old lady is somewhat simple or pathetic.

Especially one who wasn't politician, dictator or terrorist.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024