Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Welsh Indy march 23:13 - Oct 1 with 10438 viewsCatullus

I am qute surprised none of the indy supporters/Union haters on here have posted about this today?
is it because the turnout of around 10,000 is disappointing and yet more proof that Wales isn't really interested?

SCFC took 3 times as many all the way to London for a football match, Indy being a much more important topic, you'd have thought anyone genuinely, 100% for it would turn up in Cardiff.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Welsh Indy march on 20:08 - Oct 2 with 887 viewsTogg

The Welsh Indy march on 18:40 - Oct 2 by pencoedjack

The ugliest thickest looking group of people I’ve ever seen on a march.

I’d imagine their giros couldn’t afford the bus fare.

What a joke. Look at some of the comments.
They want to break away from England who we are conjoined to but want to be part of the EU.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid078wWUrWtacoiCq2RfR5sQjZM9xumiB
The Welsh Indy march on 20:29 - Oct 2 with 854 viewstrampie

They want to break away from England because England is a lost cause, England is extreme right wing, medieval monarchy, state religion, unelected Lords etc etc
Wales will be stuck with perpetual Tory rule either red or blue if we don't break away, if we want better more caring governance then we need to break away from Westminster.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Welsh Indy march on 20:32 - Oct 2 with 851 viewsKilkennyjack

The Welsh Indy march on 18:40 - Oct 2 by pencoedjack

The ugliest thickest looking group of people I’ve ever seen on a march.

I’d imagine their giros couldn’t afford the bus fare.

Whereas Truss, Johnson, Mogg, Matt Hancock and sajid javid are of course universally acclaimed for their good looks.

Likewise King Charles and his brothers, it’s remarkable how they all have such film star looks.

Welsh people like Catherine Zeta Douglas and Richard Burton are simply not as pleasing on the discerning eye ?

(See how dull your post is now ? )

Beware of the Risen People

The Welsh Indy march on 20:32 - Oct 2 with 853 viewsTogg

The Welsh Indy march on 20:29 - Oct 2 by trampie

They want to break away from England because England is a lost cause, England is extreme right wing, medieval monarchy, state religion, unelected Lords etc etc
Wales will be stuck with perpetual Tory rule either red or blue if we don't break away, if we want better more caring governance then we need to break away from Westminster.

No it's not. Look at the North West, North East . Very similar people and area.
The Welsh Indy march on 20:36 - Oct 2 with 835 viewsKilkennyjack

The Welsh Indy march on 20:08 - Oct 2 by Togg

What a joke. Look at some of the comments.
They want to break away from England who we are conjoined to but want to be part of the EU.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid078wWUrWtacoiCq2RfR5sQjZM9xumiB

Yes many do.

The UK union is the dead embers of an old exploitative Empire that no longer exists. Its not fit for purpose in a modern world. Not a single country who has left the British Empire has ever asked to return.

The EU is a modern trading block with world class standards for the environment and employment rights. Mrs Thatcher was a huge fan. In addition it has helped secure a peaceful Europe where we trade and travel as equals.

No need to thank me for this lesson.

The Welsh Indy march on 20:38 - Oct 2 with 837 viewsCatullus

The Welsh Indy march on 08:44 - Oct 2 by Boundy

Did you attend this magnificent event ?

What me? Sorry but

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Welsh Indy march on 20:43 - Oct 2 with 831 viewsbennytheblue

The Welsh Indy march on 09:34 - Oct 2 by felixstowe_jack

Least than 2% of the population of our Caaapitaaall turned out for this march. Shows how indy gang just how unpopular their cause is.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2022 9:35]

No chance, no one’s interested in this nonsense, let them have it up north if they want it. Fools
The Welsh Indy march on 20:44 - Oct 2 with 823 viewstrampie

The Welsh Indy march on 20:32 - Oct 2 by Togg

I think England is a lost cause, no point looking at the North West or North East as England votes Tory (or very occasionally Red Tory), in Wales there is Plaid, in Scotland SNP, in N.Ireland SDLP/Alliance, in England they are like sheep they just vote Conservative with Lib -Dems second or Labour with Lib-Dems second depending on the constituency.
Due to weight of numbers unless there is a rare unominally then Wales has to put up with what England votes for, Wales used to vote Liberal many moons ago but had to put up with the Tories because England votes Tory then Wales votes Labour but yet again has to put up with Tory Government because England votes Tory.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Login to get fewer ads

The Welsh Indy march on 20:44 - Oct 2 with 823 viewsKilkennyjack

The Welsh Indy march on 20:32 - Oct 2 by Togg

Wales last voted Tory in 1859.
If that alone does not tell you that the welsh people do not want Tory rulers then nothing will.

However we get Tory rule because middle England votes them in.
Thats not democracy for Cymru.

Johnson’s corruption, sleaze, and incompetence has killed the union.
Even the Tories themselves agree ….
A Tory grandee has said he fears the “English nationalist” UK Government could “breakup” the union.
Chris Patten, a former Chairman of the Conservative Party, made the comments amid a storm engulfing Boris Johnson’s government following reports of parties held at No 10 during lockdown.

You might benefit frlom reading a bit more before posting ?

The Welsh Indy march on 20:47 - Oct 2 with 817 viewsKilkennyjack

The Welsh Indy march on 20:38 - Oct 2 by Catullus

What me? Sorry but

Were you supporting our team in Birmingham then ?

Or are you just sneering from the sidelines ?

When was the last yoon march you went on ?

The Welsh Indy march on 20:47 - Oct 2 with 818 viewsCatullus

The Welsh Indy march on 09:49 - Oct 2 by BryanSwan

I didn't realise attendance in Cardiff was mandatory if you are for Indy.
Many of us have lives and jobs which take precedence over marches, football matches and a great deal of other things.

If something is that important people do funny things like take the day off work, as many do to go to the football or other sports events.

If Indy was really that important to a large amount of Welsh voters I'd expect the crowd to be much bigger. When a football match is more important, i think it says enough.

Attendance wasn't mandatory obviously, as it isn't for sport but when people are trying to convibce us a majority in Wales want it, maybe a larger turnout would help.

The Welsh Indy march on 20:47 - Oct 2 with 816 viewsKilkennyjack

The Welsh Indy march on 20:43 - Oct 2 by bennytheblue

No chance, no one’s interested in this nonsense, let them have it up north if they want it. Fools

Benny by name, and a Benny by nature.

Pity mun.

The Welsh Indy march on 20:49 - Oct 2 with 807 viewsKilkennyjack

The Welsh Indy march on 20:47 - Oct 2 by Catullus

If something is that important people do funny things like take the day off work, as many do to go to the football or other sports events.

If Indy was really that important to a large amount of Welsh voters I'd expect the crowd to be much bigger. When a football match is more important, i think it says enough.

Attendance wasn't mandatory obviously, as it isn't for sport but when people are trying to convibce us a majority in Wales want it, maybe a larger turnout would help.

About 1 in 3 people in Wales do want indy.

Thats a great place to start from.

Its an awful lot higher in the under 40s.

The future is already assured.
The only question is when ?

The Welsh Indy march on 20:49 - Oct 2 with 807 viewstrampie

Well in Kilkenny we both write exactly the same sentiments at the same time in response to another poster.

The Welsh Indy march on 20:52 - Oct 2 with 799 viewsKilkennyjack

The Welsh Indy march on 18:36 - Oct 2 by onehunglow

They will what .

That include Celtic fans

Celtic fans do not write policy for the SNP.

Why dont you know that the SNP would retain the crown ?

Comrade Nicola called the Queen ….. ‘Elizabeth, queen of Scots’.

The Welsh Indy march on 20:54 - Oct 2 with 790 viewsKilkennyjack

The Welsh Indy march on 20:49 - Oct 2 by trampie

Well in Kilkenny we both write exactly the same sentiments at the same time in response to another poster.

Looking forward to them organising a yoon march in Cardiff and matching 10,000.

I will wait ….. ❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

The Welsh Indy march on 21:03 - Oct 2 with 768 viewsCatullus

The Welsh Indy march on 20:36 - Oct 2 by Kilkennyjack

Yes many do.

The UK union is the dead embers of an old exploitative Empire that no longer exists. Its not fit for purpose in a modern world. Not a single country who has left the British Empire has ever asked to return.

The EU is a modern trading block with world class standards for the environment and employment rights. Mrs Thatcher was a huge fan. In addition it has helped secure a peaceful Europe where we trade and travel as equals.

No need to thank me for this lesson.

Oh god. The EU helped to trigger the Russian invasin of Ukraine by courting Ukraine. The EU has heped to cause the massive inflation of utilities because they became so reliant on Russian gas. The EU's CAP is responsible for so much of the pollution in the Baltic sea because of run off from farming waste. The EU is not just a trading bloc. It was the EU tax laws that allowed corporations to avoid paying billions of tax in the UK, they tried to change that bt self interest defeated them because they could not get 100% for it, Ireland and Luxembourg voted against to start with because they bth gain from those laws. Mrs Thatcher was a fan of a trading bloc, not the Empire building the EU indukges in, the riony there Kilky is you don't like Empires, unless it's the EU obviously.

The Welsh Indy march on 07:50 - Oct 3 with 723 viewsBryanSwan

The Welsh Indy march on 20:47 - Oct 2 by Catullus

I don't know many who would rather spend a day wandering around Cardiff, London or wherever for a political cause.
Most of us have families, jobs and lives. Spending however many hours wandering around no matter what the cause isnt really mine or my friends cup of tea.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

The Welsh Indy march on 07:57 - Oct 3 with 718 viewsKilkennyjack

The Welsh Indy march on 07:50 - Oct 3 by BryanSwan

I don't know many who would rather spend a day wandering around Cardiff, London or wherever for a political cause.
Most of us have families, jobs and lives. Spending however many hours wandering around no matter what the cause isnt really mine or my friends cup of tea.

Cat put firmly in his place.
Cat you should do a Tory u-turn on this one today because you are well out of line with reality.

When was the last march Cat attended anyway ?
[Post edited 3 Oct 2022 7:58]

The Welsh Indy march on 08:39 - Oct 3 with 709 viewsTogg

The Welsh Indy march on 07:57 - Oct 3 by Kilkennyjack

Cat put firmly in his place.
Cat you should do a Tory u-turn on this one today because you are well out of line with reality.

When was the last march Cat attended anyway ?
[Post edited 3 Oct 2022 7:58]

Well I must mix in different circles because I don't know anyone young or old who wants independence. I do a lot of work in the border areas and holiday a few times a year in Devon. I feel that's my country also.
The Welsh Indy march on 10:13 - Oct 3 with 675 viewsCatullus

The Welsh Indy march on 07:50 - Oct 3 by BryanSwan

Maybe you aren't that strong a supporter of Indy then because anyone truly, 100% committed to an Indy Wales would make the effort.

Besides, it wasn't about "wandering around Cardiff" was it, it was a political protest with a fixed route. Many of those people on that march took their families with them, those people are committed to the cause. Anybody who couldn't be bothered is merely accepting the status quo.

The Welsh Indy march on 10:45 - Oct 3 with 661 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Welsh Indy march on 20:49 - Oct 2 by Kilkennyjack

About 1 in 3 people in Wales do want indy.

Thats a great place to start from.

Its an awful lot higher in the under 40s.

The future is already assured.
The only question is when ?

1 in 4 according to the latest poll 24% . In the same poll 26% wanted to abolish the Senedd. More people want to abolish the Senedd than want independence says it really.
Of course you keep forgetting the majority in Wales voted to leave the corrupt undemocratic EU which stands for protectionism rather than Global trade.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Welsh Indy march on 11:05 - Oct 3 with 648 viewsBryanSwan

The Welsh Indy march on 10:13 - Oct 3 by Catullus

Maybe you aren't that strong a supporter of Indy then because anyone truly, 100% committed to an Indy Wales would make the effort.

Besides, it wasn't about "wandering around Cardiff" was it, it was a political protest with a fixed route. Many of those people on that march took their families with them, those people are committed to the cause. Anybody who couldn't be bothered is merely accepting the status quo.

I see, might i just ask if you were at West Brom? (Because if not you mustn't be a true Swansea supporter)
Surely you can see what a ridiculous point you are trying to make.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

The Welsh Indy march on 11:42 - Oct 3 with 632 viewsCatullus

The Welsh Indy march on 11:05 - Oct 3 by BryanSwan

I see, might i just ask if you were at West Brom? (Because if not you mustn't be a true Swansea supporter)
Surely you can see what a ridiculous point you are trying to make.

I was at West Brom actually. I used to go away very often but surely Welsh independence is a much more important issue than a football match. Hence my earlier comment, if people will take days off for a football match then why not for a political rally?

It's not at all ridiculous. people have started wars to fight for independence, how many have been started over football.

Or are you seriously suggesting football is more important than the future of Wales?

The Welsh Indy march on 12:31 - Oct 3 with 615 viewsunion_jack

The Welsh Indy march on 10:45 - Oct 3 by felixstowe_jack

1 in 4 according to the latest poll 24% . In the same poll 26% wanted to abolish the Senedd. More people want to abolish the Senedd than want independence says it really.
Of course you keep forgetting the majority in Wales voted to leave the corrupt undemocratic EU which stands for protectionism rather than Global trade.

Disappointing figures those really.

It highlights that as many as 24 in every 100 are dumber than dumb itself and only 26 in every 200 are showing any sense.😁

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024