Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is football so cruel to England fans 21:15 - Dec 10 with 2293 viewsgrumpy

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 21:37 - Dec 10 with 2245 viewsDENZY

We deserve it

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 21:40 - Dec 10 with 2232 viewsButty101

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 21:37 - Dec 10 by DENZY

We deserve it

France didn’t get out of 2nd gear

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 21:44 - Dec 10 with 2214 views1885_SFC

We're England. Promise so much but deliver so little. As you were...

Old School is Cool

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 21:59 - Dec 10 with 2180 viewssaint68

Why be sad..

You're not the father or mother of workers that died putting on that freak show...

That tournament was/is everyth5that is wrong in modern society..brought by corruption and achieved on human sacrifice..

Don t be upset about losing a game we should of never played...be sad for those that died to make that freak show possible..

Priorities...football?

Or corruption and loss of life in the name of sport..

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 09:53 - Dec 11 with 1937 viewscocklebreath

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 21:40 - Dec 10 by Butty101

France didn’t get out of 2nd gear

Because they couldn’t maybe, not sure I understand this, are you saying they deliberately got outplayed 2nd half and if they really wanted could score at will?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 13:03 - Dec 11 with 1857 viewsRon11

What I saw was four England players/defenders all within reach of Giroud standing watching him score with no attempt made to stop him.
Why is football so cruel to England fans on 13:35 - Dec 11 with 1835 viewsBazza

England were ranked 5th so were forecast to be knocked out in the quarter finals.
The media always exaggerate our chances and even now are saying what a great team, in reality good not great and let's wait to see how many make the team of the tournament. Kane has been looking out of sorts all season, drifting back into defence instead of being hungry in the box, and definitely lost some pace.
Good that younger players have starting to show , I just hope they don't get stuck with a 'golden generation' tag before they win anything.
Why is football so cruel to England fans on 13:38 - Dec 11 with 1832 viewsdwayne_dibley

fair result, must admit I laughed when Captain Kane blazed over

JPW would have stayed on the bench

come on Morocco

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Login to get fewer ads

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 16:32 - Dec 11 with 1773 viewskingslandstand1

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 09:53 - Dec 11 by cocklebreath

Because they couldn’t maybe, not sure I understand this, are you saying they deliberately got outplayed 2nd half and if they really wanted could score at will?

We outplayed them in the 2nd half, Walker generally kept Mbape quiet, and Saka did his bit down the right but will soon unfortunately get a diving reputation
Why is football so cruel to England fans on 16:40 - Dec 11 with 1761 viewskingslandstand1

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 13:35 - Dec 11 by Bazza

England were ranked 5th so were forecast to be knocked out in the quarter finals.
The media always exaggerate our chances and even now are saying what a great team, in reality good not great and let's wait to see how many make the team of the tournament. Kane has been looking out of sorts all season, drifting back into defence instead of being hungry in the box, and definitely lost some pace.
Good that younger players have starting to show , I just hope they don't get stuck with a 'golden generation' tag before they win anything.

Well the previous golden generation, Gerard, Rooney etc, didn't win anything
Typical English press really, build them up, then slap them down although this time there does look like some promise for the Euros
Why is football so cruel to England fans on 10:47 - Dec 12 with 1581 viewsdwayne_dibley

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 16:40 - Dec 11 by kingslandstand1

Well the previous golden generation, Gerard, Rooney etc, didn't win anything
Typical English press really, build them up, then slap them down although this time there does look like some promise for the Euros

always jam tomorrow

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 12:19 - Dec 12 with 1539 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 15:02 - Dec 12 with 1429 viewsButty101

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 09:53 - Dec 11 by cocklebreath

France literally sat back and let our defenders pass it along the back line several times before Moon head Maguire hoofed it.
When France countered they often looked like they would score again.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 18:49 - Dec 12 with 1392 viewssledger

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 13:35 - Dec 11 by Bazza

not always the teams with the best players that win things,often players of lesser ability just make a better team unit
Why is football so cruel to England fans on 19:30 - Dec 12 with 1371 viewsgrumpy

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 18:49 - Dec 12 by sledger

not always the teams with the best players that win things,often players of lesser ability just make a better team unit

Morroco!
Why is football so cruel to England fans on 15:15 - Dec 13 with 1258 viewsdwayne_dibley

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 19:30 - Dec 12 by grumpy

Morroco!

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 20:21 - Dec 13 with 1221 viewshedgeend61

Tenner for a T-shirt lads, 66% off, says he's still got a few left

Anyone?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/firm-left-with-18-000-england-world-cup
[Post edited 13 Dec 2022 20:22]
Why is football so cruel to England fans on 20:59 - Dec 13 with 1172 viewsdirk_doone

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 21:37 - Dec 10 by DENZY

We deserve it

To be fair to them, Argentina's fans deserve to be in the final.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 14:21 - Dec 14 with 1010 viewsdwayne_dibley

Why is football so cruel to England fans on 20:59 - Dec 13 by dirk_doone

To be fair to them, Argentina's fans deserve to be in the final.

their team has paid for it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024