Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lorient striker 20:19 - Jan 16 with 2071 viewssaint22

I see the striker we low balled an offer on is now set for West Ham as they are paying a lot more....
Lorient striker on 21:10 - Jan 16 with 1991 viewsfelly1

My concern is we end up blowing 20/30milion on a crappy striker who hardly ever scores and contributes little else.
It happens all the time and most Prem Clubs have 1 or 2 duds in their squad... Remember Carrilio.
Lorient striker on 21:17 - Jan 16 with 1976 views1teeminants

I honestly believe that if we get a decent striker in we stay up.

We don’t I think we’ll go down.

The trouble is proven strikers are very expensive so I think we need to find a hidden gem somewhere because I can’t see us paying the money.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2023 21:20]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Lorient striker on 21:42 - Jan 16 with 1937 views1885_SFC

I reckon Terem Moffi will end up at French side OGC Nice.

Old School is Cool

Lorient striker on 21:56 - Jan 16 with 1919 viewsScoot

Bournemouth's owner has just bought Lorient. They're unwilling to sell to Bournemouth's rivals or nice unless the price is high according to Sky transfers

Poll: Should NJ go?

Lorient striker on 22:55 - Jan 16 with 1804 viewsPoirot

Most clubs in the PL bottom ten seem to be chasing the same strikers.
Lorient striker on 10:37 - Jan 17 with 1634 viewsHollywood56

We did the same with Gakpo, before the world cup, nothing ever changes.
Lorient striker on 10:52 - Jan 17 with 1621 viewsgrumpy

We are desperate for a big striker, plus get Ings back and use him as a super sub.
Lorient striker on 11:15 - Jan 17 with 1585 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Lorient striker on 21:10 - Jan 16 by felly1

My concern is we end up blowing 20/30milion on a crappy striker who hardly ever scores and contributes little else.
It happens all the time and most Prem Clubs have 1 or 2 duds in their squad... Remember Carrilio.

Remember Carrilio ? ---------- unfortunately I do , cost us millions , and glad to see the back of him - Another foreigner that failed the premiership test. If we can't find a " proven goalscorer " then a short term loan of Ings may be a solution .......... Yes, I understand there are the injury risks. but at least he is a proven premiership goalscorer, instead of a young foreign flop, that will not integrate into our team,and cost us plenty.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Login to get fewer ads

Lorient striker on 12:23 - Jan 17 with 1500 viewsWaylander

Lorient striker on 10:37 - Jan 17 by Hollywood56

We did the same with Gakpo, before the world cup, nothing ever changes.

No. Gakpo didn't want to come to us and was holding out for a move to a top-level club, which he got.
Lorient striker on 13:13 - Jan 17 with 1444 viewsfelly1

Lorient striker on 11:15 - Jan 17 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

Remember Carrilio ? ---------- unfortunately I do , cost us millions , and glad to see the back of him - Another foreigner that failed the premiership test. If we can't find a " proven goalscorer " then a short term loan of Ings may be a solution .......... Yes, I understand there are the injury risks. but at least he is a proven premiership goalscorer, instead of a young foreign flop, that will not integrate into our team,and cost us plenty.

Love to get Ings back. My only issue with that is we seem to be playing a bit more direct and maybe we need a taller striker who's good in the air.
Lorient striker on 16:53 - Jan 17 with 1358 viewsmushinexile

I'll setle for onr that scores often and regularly.
Lorient striker on 00:08 - Jan 20 with 1137 viewsdarthvader

I told
my mate the other day we were in for a striker from LOrient

Ofcourse he couldn't believe even we would buy a striker from a league 2 side, even if there are top...

keep the faith coyr

Lorient striker on 06:31 - Jan 20 with 1049 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Lorient striker on 21:10 - Jan 16 by felly1

WELL SAID -- Spot on fella !

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Lorient striker on 08:38 - Jan 20 with 965 viewsHollywood56

Lorient striker on 13:13 - Jan 17 by felly1

Love to get Ings back. My only issue with that is we seem to be playing a bit more direct and maybe we need a taller striker who's good in the air.

Peter Crouch
Lorient striker on 09:18 - Jan 20 with 924 viewssaints__fan__73

Was Semmens getting confused and he was meant to be trying to sign a striker from Orient?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024