Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton 12:30 - Jan 23 with 1271 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/59414/jan-bednarek-recal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 12:45 - Jan 23 with 1219 viewsclunk76

...and Tella?
Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 13:09 - Jan 23 with 1178 viewsMytchettSaint

He’s no better than what we have. I’d have left him there, we’ve not got an injury crisis.

If the club think getting him back is going to cure the defensive issues they’re mistaken.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 13:24 - Jan 23 with 1161 viewsScoot

Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 13:09 - Jan 23 by MytchettSaint

He’s no better than what we have. I’d have left him there, we’ve not got an injury crisis.

If the club think getting him back is going to cure the defensive issues they’re mistaken.

We'll be worse off for having him back. JB that is

Poll: Should NJ go?

Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 15:27 - Jan 23 with 1044 viewsHollywood56

Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 13:09 - Jan 23 by MytchettSaint

At least we can't be any worse off, can we
Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 16:11 - Jan 23 with 1017 viewsBerber

He won’t bring any pluses to our defence, and I can hardly see him raising spirits in the dressing room .
Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 16:22 - Jan 23 with 992 viewsgrumpy

Apart from the Goalkeeper I don't think our problems lie with the defence.
Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 16:27 - Jan 23 with 985 viewscocklebreath

Gives Jones the chance to go back to the failed 3-5-2 formation

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 16:38 - Jan 23 with 981 viewssledger

this is the bednerak that said he was leaving for a big club and slagged the fans off yeh,how desperate we are becoming
Login to get fewer ads

Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 16:52 - Jan 23 with 958 viewsgrumpy

Jones Manager = Relegation

As far as Premiership Survival is concerned a run in 2 Cups is the last thing we need.
Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 17:23 - Jan 23 with 936 viewsSouthamptonfan

So a player not good enough for Villa, ends up back here. Why are we surprised when Villa come down and beat us? They have better players.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 17:30 - Jan 23 with 923 viewsgrumpy

What message does it send to the current squad.
Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 18:15 - Jan 23 with 872 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 17:30 - Jan 23 by grumpy

What message does it send to the current squad.

Jan was in a team that was low on confidence and gave away silly goals ! and he alone has given away some howlers.

BUT I am going out on a limb ( nodout I'll get lambasted on here ) but I feel that he maybe the key to organising the youngsters in our defence ... and help to bring us a distinct chance of gaining more clean sheets

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 19:10 - Jan 23 with 811 viewsMytchettSaint

Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 18:15 - Jan 23 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

Jan was in a team that was low on confidence and gave away silly goals ! and he alone has given away some howlers.

BUT I am going out on a limb ( nodout I'll get lambasted on here ) but I feel that he maybe the key to organising the youngsters in our defence ... and help to bring us a distinct chance of gaining more clean sheets

Years of having players like Jan Badattheback have contributed to the malaise the club have put the supporters through. As ever, I hope I’m wrong and you are right but he’s not going to make a jot of difference.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 22:04 - Jan 23 with 683 viewskingslandstand1

Sounds a bit ridiculous also, but why not go for Harry McGuire on loan for rest of season to at least give him some game time and prove himself again in the Prem. He can't be that bad surely?
Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 07:32 - Jan 24 with 589 viewsScoot

The idiot said in his press conferences that JB is fit enough for 60/65 minutes of football so he's more likely to start & yet he's not kicked a ball in anger since September while at the same time, we have two attackers on the bench that have played all season, one who scored the winner in the third place playoff at the World Cup yet he thinks they're not ready. The man is a diickhead.

By Sunday we could be out of both Cups and Rock Bottom of the Premier league

Poll: Should NJ go?

Jan Bednarek Recalled To Southampton on 09:22 - Jan 24 with 522 viewsgrumpy

'By Sunday we could be out of both Cups and Rock Bottom of the Premier league'

We may get something from Blackpool game,Newcastle we wont.

To be honest these Cup games are the last thing we need if we want to gain points.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024