Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adams misses a one on one again 22:27 - Jan 24 with 2016 viewsSouthamptonfan

If we had a striker, we score tonight and possibly win the game. Nothing wrong with the tactics or motivation. It was a performance full of passion, aggression and energy. But our strikers arn't good enough. Nothing a manager can do when we keep missing easy chances.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Adams misses a one on one again on 22:43 - Jan 24 with 1951 viewsgrumpy

I don’t know why Adams came on in the first place.
Adams misses a one on one again on 22:49 - Jan 24 with 1922 viewsSouthamptonfan

Adams misses a one on one again on 22:43 - Jan 24 by grumpy

I don’t know why Adams came on in the first place.

We needed to score and try to win the game. He's was the only striker available from the bench. If we had an Ings.or.a Broja we probably score.

Adams misses a one on one again on 22:55 - Jan 24 with 1905 viewsgrumpy

Adams misses a one on one again on 22:49 - Jan 24 by Southamptonfan

We needed to score and try to win the game. He's was the only striker available from the bench. If we had an Ings.or.a Broja we probably score.

Do you think that had OrÅ¡ić had the chance Adams had he would have missed?
Adams misses a one on one again on 23:12 - Jan 24 with 1844 viewsSouthamptonfan

Adams misses a one on one again on 22:55 - Jan 24 by grumpy

Do you think that had OrÅ¡ić had the chance Adams had he would have missed?

Who knows but Orsic may not have ran through or been in that position. If we had a top striker up there, we would have scored. The team needs some help. They are trying hard (they were tonight) but can't score. We need goals and it just isn't happening because we miss, miss, miss.

Adams misses a one on one again on 23:24 - Jan 24 with 1810 viewsRon11

Adams misses a one on one again on 23:12 - Jan 24 by Southamptonfan

Who knows but Orsic may not have ran through or been in that position. If we had a top striker up there, we would have scored. The team needs some help. They are trying hard (they were tonight) but can't score. We need goals and it just isn't happening because we miss, miss, miss.

Armstrong got the ball in the net by being in the right place at the right time.
Never a deliberate handball.
Adams misses a one on one again on 23:28 - Jan 24 with 1803 viewsSouthamptonfan

Adams misses a one on one again on 23:24 - Jan 24 by Ron11

Armstrong got the ball in the net by being in the right place at the right time.
Never a deliberate handball.

Yeah just seen that again. Shouldn't have been ruled out that one. But just imagine how good we could be, if we play with that passion and had a goalscorer.

Adams misses a one on one again on 23:33 - Jan 24 with 1787 views1teeminants

As I’ve said a million times. We don’t pay decent money to achieve anything so we won’t be buying a good striker because we can’t compete financially with the other 19 teams in this league . We have to just accept it.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Adams misses a one on one again on 23:36 - Jan 24 with 1779 viewsSouthamptonfan

Adams misses a one on one again on 23:33 - Jan 24 by 1teeminants

As I’ve said a million times. We don’t pay decent money to achieve anything so we won’t be buying a good striker because we can’t compete financially with the other 19 teams in this league . We have to just accept it.

This is the truth unfortunately. Nothing will change until we start competing with the same finance and ambition of the clubs we are competing against.

Login to get fewer ads

Adams misses a one on one again on 23:56 - Jan 24 with 1743 viewsSFC_Referee

Adams misses a one on one again on 23:28 - Jan 24 by Southamptonfan

Yeah just seen that again. Shouldn't have been ruled out that one. But just imagine how good we could be, if we play with that passion and had a goalscorer.

Unfortunately their handball and outs were both the same as they were both incidents where it’s hit the hand and a goal has been scored directly after that, meaning that intent and all that’s irrelevant which is why both goals were ruled out

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Adams misses a one on one again on 23:58 - Jan 24 with 1737 viewsSFC_Referee

Well the one good thing is that when we play Newcastle away next Tuesday we’ll know by then as to whether the club is gonna try and sort out this issue or not, and if they did as to who and how much they’ve paid for the striker we soo desperately need

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Adams misses a one on one again on 00:18 - Jan 25 with 1707 viewsScoot

Skippy is useless. Panic on his face was palpable

Poll: Should NJ go?

Adams misses a one on one again on 04:48 - Jan 25 with 1620 viewssaintpaz

it amazes me how they haven't attempted to even try and solve the elephant in the room - striker situation. If we don't, then they really do want to relegate the club
Adams misses a one on one again on 06:47 - Jan 25 with 1523 viewsinthebox

I don't about anybody else but I don't want to see Che in the first team until he's sorted himself out, stick him in the B team and get some goal s under his belt.
Adams misses a one on one again on 07:45 - Jan 25 with 1405 viewsCCSFC

Apart from Armstrongs 'goal', the Che Adams one was the only real chance we created the whole game.

Need to be a hell of a striker to have a 100% conversion rate.

Newcastle could/should have scored 4 or 5.

We were/are poor, no striker will change that.

Djenepo getting injured gave Jones the excuse to get him off that i think they both wanted.

Thought Diallo played well in winning the ball back, but with the ball is terrible.

Poll: How many 'West Ham interested in....' News stories will we see by deadline day?

Adams misses a one on one again on 08:19 - Jan 25 with 1330 viewsCenturion

As someone said, we cannot compete financially with the big clubs, including the likes of Bournemouth, Brentford, Fulham and Forest.
Adams misses a one on one again on 09:19 - Jan 25 with 1236 viewskingslandstand1

Adams misses a one on one again on 08:19 - Jan 25 by Centurion

As someone said, we cannot compete financially with the big clubs, including the likes of Bournemouth, Brentford, Fulham and Forest.

And how embarrassing is that!
Adams misses a one on one again on 09:24 - Jan 25 with 1212 viewsSteveMoron

Armstrong was really good tonight. Deserves a run in the team on the right.
Adams misses a one on one again on 10:34 - Jan 25 with 1100 viewsgrumpy

We have some decent players,the only thing we don't have is a decent strike force.
Adams misses a one on one again on 11:52 - Jan 25 with 997 viewsGRIM

I actually thought there were some good individual performances tonight but we always carry passengers.
Last night Orsic & Djennepo were never involved & contributed nothing.
So considering we played with 9 men for Part of the game we did well to contain Newcastle.
We always carry passengers, every game we have players that are just not up to it.
Until we get 11 Premier quality players on the pitch we'll struggle.
Adams misses a one on one again on 12:15 - Jan 25 with 965 viewsButty101

Adams misses a one on one again on 11:52 - Jan 25 by GRIM

I actually thought there were some good individual performances tonight but we always carry passengers.
Last night Orsic & Djennepo were never involved & contributed nothing.
So considering we played with 9 men for Part of the game we did well to contain Newcastle.
We always carry passengers, every game we have players that are just not up to it.
Until we get 11 Premier quality players on the pitch we'll struggle.

I didn’t think a lot of orsic tbh. Then again he had Salisu at left back behind him. We litterally had nothing down our left side. Perruad has to play he’s a very good left back

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Adams misses a one on one again on 15:55 - Jan 25 with 877 viewsUTS1885

That was our golden chance and he panicked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024