Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread 08:02 - Jan 31 with 10153 viewsSaintNick

Early post for this as will be travelling up most of day

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 09:36 - Jan 31 with 4416 viewsUlsterBaz

Respect to everybody travelling all that way today with the odds stacked against us. They reckon they’re already in the final, it would be lovely to cause a shock and dump them out.
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 10:10 - Jan 31 with 4368 viewskingslandstand1

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 09:36 - Jan 31 by UlsterBaz

Respect to everybody travelling all that way today with the odds stacked against us. They reckon they’re already in the final, it would be lovely to cause a shock and dump them out.

Absolutely! Even before last week's game they had booked rail and hotels.

Even on Talksport this morning with the love in with the club had a Geordie on crying cos his missus is due to "drop" if I'm allowed to use that term, on the day of the final and is in a dilemma as to what to do. They were then even talking about names for the sprog!

Come on Saints, shut them all up! We were also the last club to actually score a goal against them as well so we must be in with a chance
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 10:14 - Jan 31 with 4367 viewsericofarabia

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 09:36 - Jan 31 by UlsterBaz

Helps starting the trip from near Manchester I guess ..... On train 1 hour away from Newcastle!
The 6 1/2 hour slog on Smega Bus each way for the home tie wasn't the easiest though👍⚽🍻
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 15:10 - Jan 31 with 4243 viewsUlsterBaz

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 10:14 - Jan 31 by ericofarabia

Helps starting the trip from near Manchester I guess ..... On train 1 hour away from Newcastle!
The 6 1/2 hour slog on Smega Bus each way for the home tie wasn't the easiest though👍⚽🍻

Eric, I can’t believe with your retirement wares that you weren’t chauffeur driven all the way! lol
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Jan 31 with 4148 viewsericofarabia

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 15:10 - Jan 31 by UlsterBaz

Eric, I can’t believe with your retirement wares that you weren’t chauffeur driven all the way! lol

Serco pensions aren't the same as NATs ☹️
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 17:48 - Jan 31 with 4076 viewsdarthvader

We don't fit the agenda and won't be allowed to go through .

If by some miracle Che beats Pope one v one they will bring it back to when lyanco looked menacing at one of them, they do a double and triple roll around, the fans will scream and sky/var give it as a foul instead.

Watch for the diving and foward rolls and the commentators saying hings like game management instead of time wasting, and saying he felt contact so had the right to go down blah blah

Saudi United will sell alot more in TV rights in the middle east than us so it's already a foregone conclusion .

However happy to eat every single word if we get a win. . Just cant see us being alowed to.

keep the faith coyr

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 19:05 - Jan 31 with 3971 viewscocklebreath

Just seen the team f&ck me is the little Welsh gimp on a wind up. 5 at the back Diallo over Lavia, we’re gonna spend all this money and still play 5 at the back.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 19:08 - Jan 31 with 3950 viewsmushinexile

You appear surprised.
Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Jan 31 with 3921 viewscocklebreath

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 19:08 - Jan 31 by mushinexile

You appear surprised.

Not really just bemused. Hopefully They’ll prove me wrong

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 19:18 - Jan 31 with 3891 viewsMattFinish

Perraud dropped to make way for Bree ???
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 19:26 - Jan 31 with 3850 viewsGRIM

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 19:18 - Jan 31 by MattFinish

What's Perraud got to do to get a regular game.
Bednarek who's only played a few minutes this season & James Bree coming in looks like an calamity waiting to happen.
NJ must trust Bree, the hostile atmosphere of St James Park is not the right time to blood him.
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 19:28 - Jan 31 with 3844 viewsHollywood56

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 19:18 - Jan 31 by MattFinish

2 pric*s from luton to help take us down
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 19:32 - Jan 31 with 3818 viewsButty101

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 19:05 - Jan 31 by cocklebreath

Just seen the team f&ck me is the little Welsh gimp on a wind up. 5 at the back Diallo over Lavia, we’re gonna spend all this money and still play 5 at the back.

Jesus what is the p Rick on! We know 5 at the back doesn’t work. And Diallo really ffs

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 19:34 - Jan 31 with 3808 views10i

I was hoping we would at least try to win the game, at least it's the semifinal.
I sometimes seem to forget, that, with the greatest Respect, we've got an absolutely clueless Idiot as our Manager...
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 19:40 - Jan 31 with 3781 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

LET'S BE POSITIVE ............1-3 Saints at Wembly AGAIN.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:03 - Jan 31 with 3687 viewsmushinexile

Certainly their fans think they have won it already so it would be doubly satisfying to surprise them. Maybe NJ is going to try different strategies or pigs gonna fly.
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:08 - Jan 31 with 3664 viewsmushinexile

Nope. Bye, bye Wembley.
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:08 - Jan 31 with 3660 viewsHeisenberg

That’s that then. Less than 5 minutes.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:08 - Jan 31 with 3655 viewsButty101

What a f7cking crap goal to give away. We give th ball away twice, no one puts a tackle in and the keepers arm shrink

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:09 - Jan 31 with 3653 views10i

At least now we've got 3 CDs who won't Pick up their players in the Box. It seems a bit of a surprise that bednarek Was Not interested in marking Longstaff.
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:11 - Jan 31 with 3617 viewsButty101

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:09 - Jan 31 by 10i

At least now we've got 3 CDs who won't Pick up their players in the Box. It seems a bit of a surprise that bednarek Was Not interested in marking Longstaff.

Another 10mins and I’m tuning into happy valleys

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:12 - Jan 31 with 3593 viewsHeisenberg

Bednarek turned his back on the shot. Why is he even playing ? Slagged off Saints when he went to Villa.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:13 - Jan 31 with 3576 viewsI_would

When's Adams coming on?

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:16 - Jan 31 with 3540 viewsButty101

Our passing is utter dog shit

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:19 - Jan 31 with 3505 views10i

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:16 - Jan 31 by Butty101

Our passing is utter dog shit

It's Not passing it's hoofing. Even goal Kicks are kicked into the stands...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024