Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship 08:30 - Apr 3 with 1907 viewsWinchesterExile

All of a sudden I’d like the skates to get promotion so we can play them next season. That would actually be something to look forward to.
Championship on 09:05 - Apr 3 with 1844 viewsPatfromPoole

I’d rather they stayed down and we took Colby Bishop off them in the summer.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Championship on 09:17 - Apr 3 with 1836 viewsSalisburySaint

Championship on 09:05 - Apr 3 by PatfromPoole

I’d rather they stayed down and we took Colby Bishop off them in the summer.

I can take relegation, but it woukd becoming unbearable to have our fishy neighbours gloating if they gained promotion
Championship on 12:32 - Apr 3 with 1758 viewssledger

Championship on 09:17 - Apr 3 by SalisburySaint

I can take relegation, but it woukd becoming unbearable to have our fishy neighbours gloating if they gained promotion

be more upset if the bucket rattlers stayed up,imagine having the chip on the shoulder fans lording it over us for a season
Championship on 14:02 - Apr 3 with 1703 viewssaint901

Well next season we could be playing the Skates, Reading, Watford, Bristol City, QPR and perhaps Luton along with Plymouth and Wycombe.

Not so far to travel at least.
Championship on 15:58 - Apr 3 with 1653 viewsTimSaint

Championship on 14:02 - Apr 3 by saint901

Well next season we could be playing the Skates, Reading, Watford, Bristol City, QPR and perhaps Luton along with Plymouth and Wycombe.

Skates - No, they won't go up, but it would be nice to play them in the league for the first time in 12 seasons !!

Millwall will be in the Championship next season, unless they miraculously make/win the play-offs.

I doubt Wycombe will go up, but I wouldn't mind going, despite the ground being at the end of that long road into the industrial estate.

Be good to go to Plymouth again - but I think it is a bit further away than you realise. I would say possibly Coventry and even Birmingham City and West Brom are nearer ?

Got a mate who is a Sunderland fan, so would go there again.

Preston is the only team's ground I haven't been to in the Championship + Rotherham's new stadium, so would definitely do those.

Will be interesting to see what rivalries the media will give us, especially if Bournemouth stay up and the Skates stay down. I would have previously said Reading, as they are our next nearest, but after talking to a fan the other week, they now seem to have a rivalry with QPR.

TimSaint

Championship on 19:21 - Apr 3 with 1568 viewsmushinexile

As a good mush, I would prefer us to play the skates when we have a chance of beating them but as our "premiership" team couldn't beat an egg, I'd rather not.
Championship on 13:14 - Apr 4 with 1338 viewsdirk_doone

Championship on 14:02 - Apr 3 by saint901

Perhaps not Reading. They could well replace Huddersfield in the bottom 3. I wonder if our business plan will earn a points deduction next season?:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65175863

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Championship on 13:16 - Apr 4 with 1335 viewsdirk_doone

Championship on 19:21 - Apr 3 by mushinexile

As a good mush, I would prefer us to play the skates when we have a chance of beating them but as our "premiership" team couldn't beat an egg, I'd rather not.

Yes, they'd be stronger than Grimsby but so will all of the teams we have to face next season.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Championship on 12:42 - Apr 5 with 1169 viewsfranniesTache

Nah f*ck 'em, going up would help them financially, i'd rather see those c*nts rot and slowly go out of business (again)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024