Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager 08:30 - Jun 4 with 1670 viewsA1079

SFC needs to either complete the signing of Martin early this week or draw a line under it and quickly move onto their plan B - assuming they have one. I am indifferent as to whether they appoint Russell Martin or not - he does not enamour me but equally I did not know Adkins and Pochettino and they were good appointments (though they were appointed on what looked like a more competent management team) - but you never know. But, for the club and for it to get plans, squad etc in place in time for the new season they cannot afford to dither.
New Manager on 09:26 - Jun 4 with 1601 viewsSFC_Referee

Yeah as we can’t just spend all summer faffing around with this and need to know within the next week of who’s gonna be in charge next season. As I’m also not too bothered either away about Martins, but we should certainly not be paying anymore than whatever the release clause was for non Prem teams, and if Swansea won’t comprehend to that, then it’s time for plan B!

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

New Manager on 10:07 - Jun 4 with 1531 viewsgrumpy

I'm hoping for Plan B.
New Manager on 11:05 - Jun 4 with 1476 viewsChesham_Saint

New Manager on 10:07 - Jun 4 by grumpy

I'm hoping for Plan B.

B!

Definitely B!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

New Manager on 14:20 - Jun 4 with 1338 viewssaintwizzler

New Manager on 11:05 - Jun 4 by Chesham_Saint

B!

Definitely B!

Nathan Jones was a dead man walking before his first game in charge.
Looks like the same with Russell Martin.
We are now a Championship side so we are not going to attract a big name manager.
If/when Martin is appointed all we can do is get behind him and hope it works.
Big summer for Sports Republic and Southampton Football Club.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

New Manager on 15:24 - Jun 4 with 1286 viewsarfurdent

Now we know how General Custer felt

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

New Manager on 16:05 - Jun 4 with 1238 viewsTripleNiemi

Do you think they listen to you (or any of us others for that matter)? If they did would we have not sacked Ralph sooner, never brought Jones in, or given Selles the role?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

New Manager on 13:32 - Jun 5 with 971 viewsChesham_Saint

New Manager on 14:20 - Jun 4 by saintwizzler

Nathan Jones was a dead man walking before his first game in charge.
Looks like the same with Russell Martin.
We are now a Championship side so we are not going to attract a big name manager.
If/when Martin is appointed all we can do is get behind him and hope it works.
Big summer for Sports Republic and Southampton Football Club.

WE MARCH ON

I’m sorry but that’s only half the story.

The English game can accommodate what? 30 teams who can aspire to be “big”? Some are clearly already massive which leaves 20 clubs with massive potential and Saints are one of those.

In short, we’ve not suddenly turned into a PortsMouth-esque crock of shyte that no sane person would find appealing. We should be able to attract a manager of some talent.

New Manager on 14:55 - Jun 5 with 923 viewssledger

New Manager on 16:05 - Jun 4 by TripleNiemi

Do you think they listen to you (or any of us others for that matter)? If they did would we have not sacked Ralph sooner, never brought Jones in, or given Selles the role?

after we won at chelsea i remember everyone singing weve got selles rubin selles hes gonna keep us up,win the fa cup,weve got rubin selles(i wasnt one of them erred on the side of caution).Bet those wombats have gone to ground and kept quiet.
Login to get fewer ads

New Manager on 18:11 - Jun 5 with 873 viewsChesham_Saint

New Manager on 14:55 - Jun 5 by sledger

after we won at chelsea i remember everyone singing weve got selles rubin selles hes gonna keep us up,win the fa cup,weve got rubin selles(i wasnt one of them erred on the side of caution).Bet those wombats have gone to ground and kept quiet.

Footballfans?Never knowingly egregious or over the top in any way…or at all sanctimonious!

New Manager on 18:26 - Jun 5 with 856 viewsScoot

Im fed up with the lack of ambition of our club and fans. You lot seem happy to have Martin. Would villa fans feel the same or brighton, Bournemouth, fulham, leeds or Everton. All the time you're happy to take it in the arrsse they will keep fuuckking you in the arrsse.

We need to think big or we'll be playing Shiit City again

Poll: Should NJ go?

New Manager on 18:33 - Jun 5 with 850 viewssaintwizzler

New Manager on 13:32 - Jun 5 by Chesham_Saint

I’m sorry but that’s only half the story.

The English game can accommodate what? 30 teams who can aspire to be “big”? Some are clearly already massive which leaves 20 clubs with massive potential and Saints are one of those.

In short, we’ve not suddenly turned into a PortsMouth-esque crock of shyte that no sane person would find appealing. We should be able to attract a manager of some talent.

So why don’t we?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024