Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth sack their manager 13:10 - Jun 19 with 1747 viewsButty101

15th placed finish with that squad was a great achievement

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Bournemouth sack their manager on 13:13 - Jun 19 with 1732 viewsBenali_Saint

Strange decision, they must have somebody bigger lined up.
Potter maybe?
Bournemouth sack their manager on 13:25 - Jun 19 with 1691 viewsA1079

I reckon Potter will go there. He likes the south coast and the expectations will be much lower but he will try to make them hard to beat. I would not be surprised if O'Neill comes to us. There has to be a reason why Saints are stalling the announcement of a manager as all the excuses of the date etc have now well passed.
Bournemouth sack their manager on 13:54 - Jun 19 with 1631 viewssaintwizzler

Bournemouth sack their manager on 13:25 - Jun 19 by A1079

I reckon Potter will go there. He likes the south coast and the expectations will be much lower but he will try to make them hard to beat. I would not be surprised if O'Neill comes to us. There has to be a reason why Saints are stalling the announcement of a manager as all the excuses of the date etc have now well passed.

Rusty Bullet Hole is being announced as new Southampton manager tomorrow.
A 3 year deal with him looking to leave this November.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Bournemouth sack their manager on 13:54 - Jun 19 with 1631 viewsPatfromPoole

Bournemouth sack their manager on 13:25 - Jun 19 by A1079

Well if you’re Saints……

Pay Swansea £400k compo for Russell Martin, or get O’Neil for nothing.

I know what I would be doing.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Bournemouth sack their manager on 14:06 - Jun 19 with 1608 viewsButty101

Bournemouth sack their manager on 13:13 - Jun 19 by Benali_Saint

Strange decision, they must have somebody bigger lined up.
Potter maybe?

Theres talk of Potter! surely not - If they get Potter then we really should have been in for him

Bournemouth sack their manager on 14:10 - Jun 19 with 1590 viewsRon11

Bournemouth sack their manager on 14:06 - Jun 19 by Butty101

Theres talk of Potter! surely not - If they get Potter then we really should have been in for him

Yes, but Bournemouth are still a Premiership club.
Bournemouth sack their manager on 14:19 - Jun 19 with 1569 viewsSFC_Referee

Literally had to go and check on the BBC sports app that this was serious and not some wind up!? But still I’m in disbelief they’ve done that seeing how he managed to keep up the one team that basically everyone throughs was certain to go down at the start of the season.

Still something’s gotta have gone on behind the scenes for this to of happened, right? As even if they did have someone in mind to replace him, they couldn’t of sacked him for what he’s done on the pitch after how well he’s done last season. As unless it is an off the pitch issue then I wouldn’t be surprised if they come to regret this decision.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2023 14:21]

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Bournemouth sack their manager on 15:02 - Jun 19 with 1527 viewsPatfromPoole

Bournemouth sack their manager on 14:19 - Jun 19 by SFC_Referee

Literally had to go and check on the BBC sports app that this was serious and not some wind up!? But still I’m in disbelief they’ve done that seeing how he managed to keep up the one team that basically everyone throughs was certain to go down at the start of the season.

Still something’s gotta have gone on behind the scenes for this to of happened, right? As even if they did have someone in mind to replace him, they couldn’t of sacked him for what he’s done on the pitch after how well he’s done last season. As unless it is an off the pitch issue then I wouldn’t be surprised if they come to regret this decision.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2023 14:21]

The new Yank owner wants to spend big, and he wants a higher-profile manager to reflect that.

Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth sack their manager on 15:23 - Jun 19 with 1495 viewsIfonly

Bournemouth sack their manager on 15:02 - Jun 19 by PatfromPoole

The new Yank owner wants to spend big, and he wants a higher-profile manager to reflect that.

You'd think so but I hear its Andoni Iraola. Not really high profile.
Bournemouth sack their manager on 15:31 - Jun 19 with 1481 viewsA1079

Well that is my theory well and truly blown out of the water. They have signed Ireola - whoever he is!
Bournemouth sack their manager on 15:32 - Jun 19 with 1480 viewsRon11

Bournemouth sack their manager on 15:23 - Jun 19 by Ifonly

Iraola.
Wouldn't that get on your tits?
Bournemouth sack their manager on 15:48 - Jun 19 with 1459 viewsIfonly

Bournemouth sack their manager on 15:32 - Jun 19 by Ron11

Iraola.
Wouldn't that get on your tits?

I guess Bmth fans will just have to suck on that
Bournemouth sack their manager on 17:02 - Jun 19 with 1377 viewsPatfromPoole

Bournemouth sack their manager on 15:48 - Jun 19 by Ifonly

I guess Bmth fans will just have to suck on that

They'll be looking to rack up a few wins in his first few games.

Bournemouth sack their manager on 17:33 - Jun 19 with 1336 viewsLondonSaint76

Bournemouth sack their manager on 17:02 - Jun 19 by PatfromPoole

They'll be looking to rack up a few wins in his first few games.

If they don’t get those early wins he will quickly be labelled a busted flush…

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Bournemouth sack their manager on 17:35 - Jun 19 with 1330 viewsButty101

Bournemouth sack their manager on 15:23 - Jun 19 by Ifonly

I’ve never heard of him, but his track record sounds excellent . Would take him instead of Martin in a heartbeat

Bournemouth sack their manager on 18:25 - Jun 19 with 1286 viewsSpringhill_old_boy

Bournemouth sack their manager on 14:06 - Jun 19 by Butty101

Is he not on "gardening leave" or in other words Chelsea would demand some compensation ??
Bournemouth sack their manager on 18:31 - Jun 19 with 1273 views1885_SFC

Andoni Iraola is their new boss on a two year deal.

Iraola has a history of overachieving everywhere he has been, beginning with his playing career.

He spent 15 years with Athletic Bilbao, the club who famously only pick players with ties to the Basque Country. In his four seasons as captain, the club reached two Copa del Rey finals, a Europa League final and qualified for the Champions League.

As manager of Rayo he inspired them to promotion via the play-offs and established them in La Liga - even pushing for European football earlier last season.

Iraola's Rayo had a reputation of being one of the most effective pressing teams in Spain, playing with a high block and forcing teams into errors in dangerous areas.

This ambitious, yet flexible, style of play has seen Rayo pull off some remarkable results in the biggest matches. They beat La Liga champions Real Madrid last season as well as Sevilla and Villarreal, while avoiding defeat to Barcelona and Atletico Madrid. In the previous season they did the double over Barcelona for the first time in their history.

Before joining Bilbao's youth academy, Iraola got his football education at the renowned Basque club Antiguoko alongside Xabi Alonso, Mikel Arteta and future Athletic team-mate Aritz Aduriz.

Although he spent the bulk of his career with Bilbao, he got to work under top coaches such as Marcelo Bielsa, who led the team to two finals in 2012, and future Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde.

Old School is Cool

Bournemouth sack their manager on 18:50 - Jun 19 with 1255 viewsRon11

Bournemouth sack their manager on 18:31 - Jun 19 by 1885_SFC

Andoni Iraola is their new boss on a two year deal.

Iraola has a history of overachieving everywhere he has been, beginning with his playing career.

He spent 15 years with Athletic Bilbao, the club who famously only pick players with ties to the Basque Country. In his four seasons as captain, the club reached two Copa del Rey finals, a Europa League final and qualified for the Champions League.

As manager of Rayo he inspired them to promotion via the play-offs and established them in La Liga - even pushing for European football earlier last season.

Iraola's Rayo had a reputation of being one of the most effective pressing teams in Spain, playing with a high block and forcing teams into errors in dangerous areas.

This ambitious, yet flexible, style of play has seen Rayo pull off some remarkable results in the biggest matches. They beat La Liga champions Real Madrid last season as well as Sevilla and Villarreal, while avoiding defeat to Barcelona and Atletico Madrid. In the previous season they did the double over Barcelona for the first time in their history.

Before joining Bilbao's youth academy, Iraola got his football education at the renowned Basque club Antiguoko alongside Xabi Alonso, Mikel Arteta and future Athletic team-mate Aritz Aduriz.

Although he spent the bulk of his career with Bilbao, he got to work under top coaches such as Marcelo Bielsa, who led the team to two finals in 2012, and future Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde.

And we get an ex Swansea tenth placed nobody with an over inflated ego.
Bournemouth sack their manager on 21:32 - Jun 19 with 1163 viewsSFC_Referee

Like I said before, something off of the pitch had clearly happened, and by the looks of things that was the case…

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22733522/premier-league-boss-quizzed-cops-rape-te

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024