Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly 13:28 - Jun 26 with 4302 viewsUTS1885

Taking the pish with a game against boscombe.
Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 13:43 - Jun 26 with 3493 viewssaints__fan__73

Hi Poirot, Why did you need another account? It must be confusing to have two on here.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 16:25 - Jun 26 with 3328 viewsPatfromPoole

If this is an insulting friendly, does mean that the players on each team just spend the whole game insulting each other?

That sounds great. I’m up for watching that.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 16:39 - Jun 26 with 3318 viewsarfurdent

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 16:25 - Jun 26 by PatfromPoole

If this is an insulting friendly, does mean that the players on each team just spend the whole game insulting each other?

That sounds great. I’m up for watching that.

sounds like a great Monty Python sketch, mind the shrubbery.

however £10 for a friendly is a bit strong, should be free for ST holders

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 17:36 - Jun 26 with 3256 viewskingslandstand1

Is it here or there? Can you imagine the Schitt we will get from that lot if they come down here giving plod a nice easy day/night

I see their new owner is doing the right thing and telling their few thousand fans that they'll be getting a new stadium shortly as well as qualifying for Europe
Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 18:07 - Jun 26 with 3213 viewsPatfromPoole

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 17:36 - Jun 26 by kingslandstand1

Is it here or there? Can you imagine the Schitt we will get from that lot if they come down here giving plod a nice easy day/night

I see their new owner is doing the right thing and telling their few thousand fans that they'll be getting a new stadium shortly as well as qualifying for Europe

We can insult them at our place.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 18:28 - Jun 26 with 3183 viewsUTS1885

Remember it was always them that had the friendlies against us and now we're playing small club syndrome.
Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 19:19 - Jun 26 with 3129 viewsSouthamptonfan

These owners are totally out of touch and live in some kind of fantasy world. £15 on the day to hear a load of Bournemouth fans rubbing it in that the are kings of the South and singing Saints go Championship. No thanks. Many of them will enjoy coming to the game just to rub it in.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2023 19:21]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 20:55 - Jun 26 with 3018 viewssaintwizzler

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 19:19 - Jun 26 by Southamptonfan

These owners are totally out of touch and live in some kind of fantasy world. £15 on the day to hear a load of Bournemouth fans rubbing it in that the are kings of the South and singing Saints go Championship. No thanks. Many of them will enjoy coming to the game just to rub it in.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2023 19:21]

Are Southampton fans expected to pay to watch this shite?

Sports Republic truly are clueless.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Login to get fewer ads

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 21:58 - Jun 26 with 2954 viewscocklebreath

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 20:55 - Jun 26 by saintwizzler

I hope not one fan goes, they really are taking the p1ss.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 22:53 - Jun 26 with 2906 viewsA1079

I have to admit this does feel an insensitive choice of friendly. What on earth were they thinking? Of all the teams they could have picked from.
Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 23:19 - Jun 26 with 2885 viewsSouthamptonfan

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 22:53 - Jun 26 by A1079

I have to admit this does feel an insensitive choice of friendly. What on earth were they thinking? Of all the teams they could have picked from.

That's what this lot are like. It's a gut feeling. Every decision they made last season was fatal. Not sure it will change. Call it negative or maybe it's just the way it is.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 11:16 - Jun 27 with 2715 viewsSaintNick

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 20:55 - Jun 26 by saintwizzler

I would suggest that this is not Sport Republic arranging this, but the new director of football Jason Wilcox who without knowing the issues between the two clubs probably sees a low key friendly at Goztepe, followed by a trip to Reading and then a Premier League club at home as a good built up.

£10 to watch us play a Premier League club is a fair price, or are we too arrogant these days to acknowledge that, if we had Villa or Newcastle at home we would not be complaining, give Bournemouth their credit they are a Premier League clubs

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 11:26 - Jun 27 with 2703 viewssaintwizzler

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 11:16 - Jun 27 by SaintNick

I would suggest that this is not Sport Republic arranging this, but the new director of football Jason Wilcox who without knowing the issues between the two clubs probably sees a low key friendly at Goztepe, followed by a trip to Reading and then a Premier League club at home as a good built up.

£10 to watch us play a Premier League club is a fair price, or are we too arrogant these days to acknowledge that, if we had Villa or Newcastle at home we would not be complaining, give Bournemouth their credit they are a Premier League clubs

Wilcox is employed by Sports Republic.
The buck stops with them.
So far their ownership of the club has been disastrous.

But let’s see what they come up with between now and September 1st.

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 11:32 - Jun 27 with 2689 viewskingslandstand1

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 23:19 - Jun 26 by Southamptonfan

That's what this lot are like. It's a gut feeling. Every decision they made last season was fatal. Not sure it will change. Call it negative or maybe it's just the way it is.

Negative? More likely realistic

God, what a sh1t state this club has become in a matter of a few years. Marcus must be turning in his grave
Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 12:27 - Jun 27 with 2654 viewsarfurdent

SR's money, SR's club.

ST holders purchase entrance to 23 home games to be "entertained". It does not give them a seat on the Board.

Want to do something about how the club is managed then launch a takeover bid

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 12:35 - Jun 27 with 2647 viewsBLEEDRED

It does seem very strange, I will not go to the home game, the Reading game, I believe the trains are on strike so will give that a miss as well!!!
Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 12:45 - Jun 27 with 2625 viewsSFC_Referee

Yeah but we are playing Bournemouth, so that’s why they’re not getting much from the fans. As this has gotta be like the first season in… well maybe even ever!
As yeah Newcastle, palace, Villa etc… we wouldn’t be complaining about, no, but that’s because they wouldn’t just be rubbing it in our face for 90 minutes that they’re in the league above us for once, as really which saints fans are wanna go to a game for that?

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 12:49 - Jun 27 with 2636 viewsdirk_doone

"I would suggest that this is not Sport Republic arranging this, but the new director of football Jason Wilcox who without knowing the issues..."

So, basically, they don't know what they're doing.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 15:32 - Jun 27 with 2558 viewsarfurdent

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 12:49 - Jun 27 by dirk_doone

"I would suggest that this is not Sport Republic arranging this, but the new director of football Jason Wilcox who without knowing the issues..."

or maybe they do!!!!

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 16:10 - Jun 27 with 2525 viewsLondonSaint76

Does make me wonder, given their track record to date, what the yet to be announced away kit will be - I know, how about royal blue shirts and white shorts?? I mean, it’s a perfect contrast to mainly red shirts and black shorts so in their eyes how could that possibly upset anyone….

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 16:23 - Jun 27 with 2508 viewssaints__fan__73

Come on Dirk, be fair to Nick. It's not as if Wilcox is a former PL player who would have any idea that having a friendly with a club in a nearby local area who are, for the first time in history, in the league above us might not be a great look.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 21:51 - Jun 27 with 2395 viewsinthebox

And now against Reading and Selles.
Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 22:44 - Jun 27 with 2369 viewsarfurdent

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 16:23 - Jun 27 by saints__fan__73

Come on Dirk, be fair to Nick. It's not as if Wilcox is a former PL player who would have any idea that having a friendly with a club in a nearby local area who are, for the first time in history, in the league above us might not be a great look.

if you want to take the p1ss that is the best way to do it

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 23:39 - Jun 27 with 2350 viewssaintmark1976

Nick, what on earth are you talking about ? Quite simply, Jason Wilcox is an employee of Sports Republic hence logically he acts on their behalf and ultimately they ( Sports Republic ) are indeed arranging the fixture.
Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 06:50 - Jun 28 with 2298 viewssaintwizzler

Saints Arrange Insulting Friendly on 23:39 - Jun 27 by saintmark1976

Nick, what on earth are you talking about ? Quite simply, Jason Wilcox is an employee of Sports Republic hence logically he acts on their behalf and ultimately they ( Sports Republic ) are indeed arranging the fixture.

You would have thought so wouldn’t you!?

Anyway let’s see what the Southampton squad is when we take to the field at Sunderland on 2nd September.

Enjoy your summer everyone.
See you in September (maybe).

Over to you Sports Republic.

WE MARCH ON

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024