Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The State Of Rickie Lambert 16:13 - Jul 15 with 8437 viewsPoirot

Hes really lost the plot like le tissier and been radicialized by the american Q anon movement. I got this off another Saints forum. Its easy to laugh at this sort of thing but Lambert and Le tissier really need help.

[Post edited 16 Jul 2023 13:09]
The State Of Loony Rickie Lambert on 16:18 - Jul 15 with 6968 views1885_SFC

Maybe there's some truth in damaging the brain heading the ball thousands of times over your career after all...

Old School is Cool

The State Of Loony Rickie Lambert on 17:42 - Jul 15 with 6879 viewsRon11

Quite a lot of shit that's now taken root in this country has come across the Atlantic, from Macdonalds / obesity to the effects of taking part in the Iraq war, (ie making us a terrorist target).
Just look at Biden nibbling a child yesterday with a 'gobbling motion' to the orange weirdness that was Trump.
Every fecking weirdo I've ever had at my front door over the years have almost all been septic tanks
talking shite.
And while I've been working abroad, it's been just the same. From a Lousiana work boat captain who told me and insisted that all Africans were black because 'they had sinned in the eyes of the lord' to Mennonites who didn't believe in the modern world (20th/21st century), that electricity was the work of the devil etc. and that as such they stayed within their own communities
[Post edited 15 Jul 2023 17:44]
The State Of Loony Rickie Lambert on 20:26 - Jul 15 with 6735 viewsSouthamptonfan

How do you turn water to wine (or beer)?

Tell us Rickie.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

The State Of Loony Rickie Lambert on 20:39 - Jul 15 with 6706 viewsLondonSaint76

This is where formerly Prince, now King Charles has been going wrong - instead of talking to his plants at Highgrove he should have been talking to the water in his watering can!
[Post edited 17 Jul 2023 3:36]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

The State Of Loony Rickie Lambert on 10:45 - Jul 16 with 6465 viewsNewdawn2014

The State Of Loony Rickie Lambert on 16:18 - Jul 15 by 1885_SFC

Maybe there's some truth in damaging the brain heading the ball thousands of times over your career after all...

Always loved Rickie for his common man attitude ,and I believe everyone has the right to their opinion but he this seems really odd, I much prefer his Southampton Phase.
The State Of Loony Rickie Lambert on 10:58 - Jul 16 with 6454 viewsRon11

The State Of Loony Rickie Lambert on 10:45 - Jul 16 by Newdawn2014

Always loved Rickie for his common man attitude ,and I believe everyone has the right to their opinion but he this seems really odd, I much prefer his Southampton Phase.

It seems to be on the increase.
Someone who I used to think was quite a rational person is now claiming adamantly that cancer is being caused by aircraft being flown at 60,000 ft that are dropping sulphate drops into the upper atmosphere in an attempt to partially block the sun's rays and slow down global warming.
The State Of Loony Rickie Lambert on 11:17 - Jul 16 with 6423 views1885_SFC

The State Of Loony Rickie Lambert on 10:45 - Jul 16 by Newdawn2014

That's how I'll remember him - and Le Tiss. Both were/are Saints legends in the true sense of the word.

All this guff from them in recent months I just ignore. I don't want memories of them tarnished. That probably explains why I don't have Facebook, Twitter or any other social media platform. I get by in life without any of it thanks very much.

Old School is Cool

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 16:06 - Jul 16 with 6281 viewsJellybaby

I don't have a clue what SRL is on about here with the water and I don't feel the need to support everything or anything that a "conspiracy theorist " says neither should I really encourage Poirot in his weird trolling of Saints legends who are not brainwashed by the system by replying, as presumably he gets an endorphin hit every time a poster replies, I think we know who really needs the help here.....

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Login to get fewer ads

The State Of Loony Rickie Lambert on 18:39 - Jul 16 with 6189 viewsJellybaby

The State Of Loony Rickie Lambert on 10:58 - Jul 16 by Ron11

It seems to be on the increase.
Someone who I used to think was quite a rational person is now claiming adamantly that cancer is being caused by aircraft being flown at 60,000 ft that are dropping sulphate drops into the upper atmosphere in an attempt to partially block the sun's rays and slow down global warming.

I don't know about causing cancer, but geoengineering is definitely happening, you must know that, it's not like they are trying to hide it?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 19:12 - Jul 16 with 6165 viewsarfurdent

so back in Victorian London the General Medical Council discounted John Snow's work to show that cholera was a water borne infection and not an airborne one as the medical establishment believed. He was villified as a looney until it was proven that infected public water outlets were the cause.

there are many cases of the Establishment ignoring evidence until the bodies mount up

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 09:45 - Jul 17 with 5972 viewskernow

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 19:12 - Jul 16 by arfurdent

so back in Victorian London the General Medical Council discounted John Snow's work to show that cholera was a water borne infection and not an airborne one as the medical establishment believed. He was villified as a looney until it was proven that infected public water outlets were the cause.

there are many cases of the Establishment ignoring evidence until the bodies mount up

Maybe Rickie subscribes to removing the handle from the pump?
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 12:28 - Jul 17 with 5905 viewsStRipper

Weird Saints fan who has achieved nothing of note attacks Saints legends again in shock horror forum post, showing his own naivety and lack of awareness of globalist power grab
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 14:40 - Jul 17 with 5852 viewsSonicBoom

Well if it's publicity he's after then he got it. His post is a story on the Mail's sport pages today.
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:17 - Jul 17 with 5834 viewsRon11

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 14:40 - Jul 17 by SonicBoom

Well if it's publicity he's after then he got it. His post is a story on the Mail's sport pages today.

I'll take a look at that as I still don't know what the fu ck he's on about.
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:19 - Jul 17 with 5833 viewsRon11

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 12:28 - Jul 17 by StRipper

Weird Saints fan who has achieved nothing of note attacks Saints legends again in shock horror forum post, showing his own naivety and lack of awareness of globalist power grab

'Globalist power grab.'
Please give us an example or an explanation as I don't know what the fu ck you're on about either.
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:44 - Jul 17 with 5824 viewssaints__fan__73

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 12:28 - Jul 17 by StRipper

How does the globalist power grab factor in with talking to water?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 16:18 - Jul 17 with 5803 viewsarfurdent

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:44 - Jul 17 by saints__fan__73

Thames Water?

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 16:51 - Jul 17 with 5777 viewsRon11

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:44 - Jul 17 by saints__fan__73

This makes a very good point indeed. The fact is, Southern Water have been taken over by lizards as part of a world wide secret power grab.
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 18:07 - Jul 17 with 5733 viewsarfurdent

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 16:51 - Jul 17 by Ron11

This makes a very good point indeed. The fact is, Southern Water have been taken over by lizards as part of a world wide secret power grab.

Not just Southern Water, they've gone for all the water companies, the train companies and power companies.

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 18:31 - Jul 17 with 5714 viewsJellybaby

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 16:51 - Jul 17 by Ron11

Oh Ron, I think you've gone a bit early with your "lizard" shot, but don't worry, if you get into trouble you can always unleash the "flat earther", but keep that in your back pocket until the end for your escape and final salvo.

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 18:46 - Jul 17 with 5703 viewsRon11

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 18:31 - Jul 17 by Jellybaby

Oh Ron, I think you've gone a bit early with your "lizard" shot, but don't worry, if you get into trouble you can always unleash the "flat earther", but keep that in your back pocket until the end for your escape and final salvo.

How patronising.
Can't you do any better than that?
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 19:32 - Jul 17 with 5681 viewsJellybaby

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 18:46 - Jul 17 by Ron11

How patronising.
Can't you do any better than that?

I didn't have you down as a sensitive flower Ron, my apologies.

The point I am making is that when some people debate with those questioning the mainstream narrative, they use a series of pejorative terms, like Lizards, flat earthers, conspiracy theorists, tin foil hat wearers, Qanon etc like an arsenal of weapons to avoid actual, proper debate. We witness that on here continually.

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 20:15 - Jul 17 with 5665 viewsLondonSaint76

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 18:07 - Jul 17 by arfurdent

Not just Southern Water, they've gone for all the water companies, the train companies and power companies.

And they’ve also taken over comedian Eddie Lizzard
Good new excuse for SW trains running late - wrong type of lizards on the line…

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 20:59 - Jul 17 with 5647 viewsRon11

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 20:15 - Jul 17 by LondonSaint76

And they’ve also taken over comedian Eddie Lizzard
Good new excuse for SW trains running late - wrong type of lizards on the line…

Don't forget lounge lizards
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 21:21 - Jul 17 with 5636 viewsRon11

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 19:32 - Jul 17 by Jellybaby

I didn't have you down as a sensitive flower Ron, my apologies.

The point I am making is that when some people debate with those questioning the mainstream narrative, they use a series of pejorative terms, like Lizards, flat earthers, conspiracy theorists, tin foil hat wearers, Qanon etc like an arsenal of weapons to avoid actual, proper debate. We witness that on here continually.

We?
Ah, there are more of you mainstream narrative doubters.
You have theories on many mainstream beliefs, no doubt.
Are you one who denies the holocaust, for example?
And why do you use this ? A kind of smug superiority talisman, maybe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024