Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth away tickets 12:38 - Jul 26 with 2467 viewsSalisburySaint

If you want a ticket for this game get in quick, the 1646 tickets went on sale this morning, and already less than 500 left
Plymouth away tickets on 12:51 - Jul 26 with 2446 viewssotonian

I’d have thought we’d of had more tickets in the championship, I guess we will have to be one of those annoying clubs that have away fans in home areas 🤷‍♂️
Plymouth away tickets on 15:44 - Jul 26 with 2314 viewsSalisburySaint

Plymouth away tickets on 12:51 - Jul 26 by sotonian

I’d have thought we’d of had more tickets in the championship, I guess we will have to be one of those annoying clubs that have away fans in home areas 🤷‍♂️

EFL regs regards away team allocations, minimum 2,000 or 10% of capacity

35.3 Facilities for visiting supporters

35.3.1 Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club’s certified capacity, if less than 2,000. The League may, on the prior written application of a Club, suspend this Regulation or reduce the figure either for a particular League Match or for a period of time. Each Club shall, subject to any dispensations granted by the Board, make provision for at least 200 of the visiting supporters (of which not less than 100 must be seats) to be accommodated under cover. Any Club which fails to meet the requirement of 200 visiting supporters being accommodated under cover and which does not have a dispensation granted by the Board shall have such amounts as the Board shall determine (in its absolute discretion) withheld from that Club’s central distributions from the Pool Account until such time as the Club can meet the requirement.

So clubs like Plymouth, Rotherham with small capacities can give us less than 2,000, although Rotherham have given Blackburn 1915 for first game.

But some clubs often give more than 2,000.
Plymouth away tickets on 16:07 - Jul 26 with 2299 views1teeminants

Plymouth away tickets on 12:51 - Jul 26 by sotonian

I guess the smaller grounds may have something to do with it 😎

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Plymouth away tickets on 14:51 - Jul 27 with 2055 viewshedgeend61

I got tickets this morning on 7 aways and they're weren't a bundle left.

Can anyone log in and see how many roughly are left as I can't access it now I've brought, and is it likely to make 4 aways so my friend can buy at 230 Friday? Thanks
Plymouth away tickets on 17:05 - Jul 27 with 1973 viewsSalisburySaint

Plymouth away tickets on 14:51 - Jul 27 by hedgeend61

I got tickets this morning on 7 aways and they're weren't a bundle left.

Can anyone log in and see how many roughly are left as I can't access it now I've brought, and is it likely to make 4 aways so my friend can buy at 230 Friday? Thanks

Currently 51 left
Plymouth away tickets on 17:17 - Jul 27 with 1960 viewsSouthamptonfan

Plymouth away tickets on 17:05 - Jul 27 by SalisburySaint

Currently 51 left

Is this the final allocation do you think? I went to 4 last season, so don't think I will get a ticket. I assume unlike SW, we won't receive any more tickets as they have a much smaller ground.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Plymouth away tickets on 17:21 - Jul 27 with 1953 viewsSalisburySaint

Plymouth away tickets on 17:17 - Jul 27 by Southamptonfan

Is this the final allocation do you think? I went to 4 last season, so don't think I will get a ticket. I assume unlike SW, we won't receive any more tickets as they have a much smaller ground.

I would think so ground only holds 16,000, and I’m sure they’ll sell out rest of ground to home fans for this game
Plymouth away tickets on 20:08 - Jul 27 with 1844 viewshedgeend61

Plymouth away tickets on 17:05 - Jul 27 by SalisburySaint

Currently 51 left

Thanks for that.
Looks like it will be sold out tonight, or to 5 aways tomorrow morning, only a remote chance of reaching 4 aways now.
Login to get fewer ads

Plymouth away tickets on 20:25 - Jul 27 with 1819 viewshedgeend61

Plymouth away tickets on 17:17 - Jul 27 by Southamptonfan

Yes final allocation, 1600 odd is 10%, they'll be able to sell the rest.

Sheff Wed were probably struggling (guessing) to sell their 35000 for a live TV game, so didn't need the lower tier for their fans, therefore offered Saints an extra 700 tickets, if we sold them it's worth around £25k to them, if we don't they wouldn't have sold them anyway so no loss.

Initially Saints wouldn't have taken the extra as not many, if any if they were honest , would have thought we'd have sold 2400 for a Friday night live TV game.

To take around 3000 is a Top effort.
Plymouth away tickets on 20:59 - Jul 27 with 1791 viewsSouthamptonfan

Plymouth away tickets on 20:25 - Jul 27 by hedgeend61

Sheff Wed were probably struggling (guessing) to sell their 35000 for a live TV game, so didn't need the lower tier for their fans, therefore offered Saints an extra 700 tickets, if we sold them it's worth around £25k to them, if we don't they wouldn't have sold them anyway so no loss.

Initially Saints wouldn't have taken the extra as not many, if any if they were honest , would have thought we'd have sold 2400 for a Friday night live TV game.

It is a top effort, I agree. I'm not surprised though. Hillsborough is a famous old ground and along with Plymouth and Rotherham, they were the must visit grounds for me and others I have spoken to, although I won't be going to Plymouth by the looks of it! It's the school holidays. Lots of college, Uni students can go, and families. It's a Friday night. Many can take the afternoon off, then it's Saturday. It was also £30 for adults (which we are used to) and a good concession price for kids. We have all seen the atmosphere and pitch invasion in their play off game, under the lights. It's a very attractive fixture and is also the first game when we are all "hopeful" and wanting our football fix after no football for so long!

Sheffield Wednesday always sell that lower tier to the visiting team or it's otherwise empty. As far as I'm aware, they don't like away fans in the top tier and home fans in the lower, so that end is always away fans only. I assumed we were only given 2400 because of safety rules, after the Newcastle trouble, but they have given us more, so I reckon they just wanted to see if we sold the 2400, before offering the lower tier.

Annoyingly though, the tram system will be undergoing engineering works apparently, and I have already booked a parking space right next to one of the tram stations, to get us to Hillsborough 😤
[Post edited 27 Jul 2023 21:05]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Plymouth away tickets on 21:45 - Jul 27 with 1739 viewskingslandstand1

Plymouth away tickets on 20:25 - Jul 27 by hedgeend61

As in 1984 FAC
Plymouth away tickets on 12:20 - Jul 28 with 1602 viewsTimSaint

Plymouth is sold out

It only got down to 6+ aways from last season

Only 1645 (?) tickets, but thought it would get down to 5 or 4 aways, especially as it is on TV and an early kick off. But considering the numbers sold for Sheffield Wednesday away, which is a Friday night TV game, you can understand it.

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024