Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee 18:18 - Aug 22 with 3368 viewsUTS1885

They got their little journo rentboys on Sunday to wax on about him again and now today nothing has happened because Everton are struggling with the upfront payments.
Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 20:42 - Aug 22 with 3119 viewscocklebreath

Tell em to fook off, awful club

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 20:47 - Aug 22 with 3107 viewsIanSouthstander

What would be a realistic price foe Che.

If it's true that we are asking £21m-25m for Tella , surely Che is worth that too.

£15m seems cheap. Everton must be in real financial difficulties if they can't even afford that.
Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 21:23 - Aug 22 with 3043 viewskingslandstand1

Do they honestly believe he is the answer to all their prayers re the quality of Che as a proven goalscorer that will keep them in the Prem?

Why doesn't Che continue to build up his confidence with us in the Champ and certainly be a top half, if not top 6 team rther than another relegation battle
Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 00:45 - Aug 23 with 2880 viewsChesham_Saint

Other than Solent Toffs, is there anything likeable about Everton? I suppose not being Liverpool helps, but they’re still Stanley knife wielding oiks who ruined 1984 in my book…

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 08:58 - Aug 23 with 2675 viewssolent_toffee

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 21:23 - Aug 22 by kingslandstand1

Do they honestly believe he is the answer to all their prayers re the quality of Che as a proven goalscorer that will keep them in the Prem?

Why doesn't Che continue to build up his confidence with us in the Champ and certainly be a top half, if not top 6 team rther than another relegation battle

I’d be a bit gutted if Everton bought Adams especially for an inflated fee. This time last week, people were saying he was worth 15m and Saints should cash in, a tap in against Plymouth and he’s now worth 25m.

Supply and demand, I guess, and a reflection on how piss poor Everton’s recruitment strategy and scouting network really is. I fully expect Thelwell (hopeless DOF) to go back to his Rodalex, move on from the A for Adams and put in a B for Bamford bid, regardless of whether he’s injured for the next three months, the ‘he’s got to be better than Maupay’ still stands.

Professional football run by amateurs.
Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 09:09 - Aug 23 with 2658 viewsSaintNick

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 08:58 - Aug 23 by solent_toffee

I’d be a bit gutted if Everton bought Adams especially for an inflated fee. This time last week, people were saying he was worth 15m and Saints should cash in, a tap in against Plymouth and he’s now worth 25m.

Supply and demand, I guess, and a reflection on how piss poor Everton’s recruitment strategy and scouting network really is. I fully expect Thelwell (hopeless DOF) to go back to his Rodalex, move on from the A for Adams and put in a B for Bamford bid, regardless of whether he’s injured for the next three months, the ‘he’s got to be better than Maupay’ still stands.

Professional football run by amateurs.

In fairness to Adams, that was his 3rd goal in 3 Championship games, the other two were decent finishes, you will probably have noticed from this board that in the past 3 weeks he has gone from "Useless Donkey Who We Can Mug Everton Off For" to "Important Cog In Our Promotion Push"

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 09:29 - Aug 23 with 2640 viewsdavidargyll

If I was Adams I would seriously think about staying at SMS for at least this season. Because
1. his star is in the ascendancy at the moment so his value shouldn’t go down over the next six/twelve months.
2. if we do go back up he’ll be back in the PL, he can negotiate a better contract and/or will be more attractive to any suitors.
3. At Everton he could easily find himself in another relegation battle (if it hasn’t already started) and his value could then easily go down especially if his so-called PL scoring abilities desert him.
4. If he takes a serious look at himself in the mirror, might be not come to the honest conclusion that he is really more suited to a (top of the) Championship club?
Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 09:37 - Aug 23 with 2626 viewsSaintNick

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 09:29 - Aug 23 by davidargyll

If I was Adams I would seriously think about staying at SMS for at least this season. Because
1. his star is in the ascendancy at the moment so his value shouldn’t go down over the next six/twelve months.
2. if we do go back up he’ll be back in the PL, he can negotiate a better contract and/or will be more attractive to any suitors.
3. At Everton he could easily find himself in another relegation battle (if it hasn’t already started) and his value could then easily go down especially if his so-called PL scoring abilities desert him.
4. If he takes a serious look at himself in the mirror, might be not come to the honest conclusion that he is really more suited to a (top of the) Championship club?

Totally agree with you on all points, but the biggest hurdle is

5. He can sign a big deal now at Everton and if they go down he can either go back and sit in the Championship on a bigger contract there or he can move to another club.

Login to get fewer ads

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 10:07 - Aug 23 with 2579 viewsButty101

Im with you, its a club i cant stand. no offence to solent toffs.

Its about time they dropped. Although with Luton and Sheff United theres only one spot up for grabs.

Adams wasn't great on Saturday, but that doesn't matter because all people remember is a him scoring.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 13:35 - Aug 23 with 2426 viewsSaintNick

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 10:07 - Aug 23 by Butty101

Its about time they dropped. Although with Luton and Sheff United theres only one spot up for grabs.

Adams wasn't great on Saturday, but that doesn't matter because all people remember is a him scoring.

To be fair to Adams he is one of those players that does all his work in the penalty box, if he doesn't score or lay the ball off for an assist then he isn't doing much else, you could say the same about Danny Ings

If he continues scoring then that is fine, but if he doesn't then the fans will get on his back

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 16:01 - Aug 23 with 2302 viewssledger

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 10:07 - Aug 23 by Butty101

they should have a transfer embargo,broke all the ffp rules
Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 18:43 - Aug 23 with 2161 viewsButty101

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 13:35 - Aug 23 by SaintNick

To be fair to Adams he is one of those players that does all his work in the penalty box, if he doesn't score or lay the ball off for an assist then he isn't doing much else, you could say the same about Danny Ings

If he continues scoring then that is fine, but if he doesn't then the fans will get on his back

I’ve always thought of him as a workhorse type player , more Hesky than Owen .

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 21:19 - Aug 23 with 1996 viewsSaintNick

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 18:43 - Aug 23 by Butty101

I’ve always thought of him as a workhorse type player , more Hesky than Owen .

Id have said a dog of war more Husky than Owen !

Owen who ?

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 21:53 - Aug 23 with 1959 viewskingslandstand1

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 09:29 - Aug 23 by davidargyll

Basically a more detailed rewording of my post below, so I'm in agreement, but we still need to improve the front line for a serious push
Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 22:27 - Aug 23 with 1929 viewsUTS1885

I suppose we could speculate that we might see some media noise about the 'player wanting to leave', 'heart set on move' and dare Saints lose out on a free transfer.

Not sure Everton have got the clout for it, the journos are now wired on them going into administration, which is a distinct possibilty.
Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 22:42 - Aug 23 with 1906 viewsButty101

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 21:19 - Aug 23 by SaintNick

Id have said a dog of war more Husky than Owen !

Owen who ?

Adams and Ings were a modern day Heskey and Micheal Owen - just a bit crapper

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 23:02 - Aug 23 with 1881 viewsPatfromPoole

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 13:35 - Aug 23 by SaintNick

I think Che does a lot of good work outside the area.

A couple of years ago, he set up quite a few goals for Ings.

Think he showcased his all-round play quite well with the assist for Alcaraz v Leicester last season. Lovely pass through for Charly.

I think Che’s main problem (in the Prem anyway) is he misses too many really good chances. Has a knack of lashing up unmissable chances, such as Molineux last season….

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 07:59 - Aug 24 with 1737 viewssaintwizzler

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 23:02 - Aug 23 by PatfromPoole

I think Che does a lot of good work outside the area.

A couple of years ago, he set up quite a few goals for Ings.

Think he showcased his all-round play quite well with the assist for Alcaraz v Leicester last season. Lovely pass through for Charly.

I think Che’s main problem (in the Prem anyway) is he misses too many really good chances. Has a knack of lashing up unmissable chances, such as Molineux last season….

So you’re saying he’s shit in The Premier League but ok in The Championship bbz?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 08:03 - Aug 24 with 1733 viewsPatfromPoole

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 07:59 - Aug 24 by saintwizzler

So you’re saying he’s shit in The Premier League but ok in The Championship bbz?

That’s the gist, I think.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 08:32 - Aug 24 with 1716 viewssaintwizzler

Sports Republic seem to like buying Championship standard players, with of course a couple of notable exceptions, one that has done one to Chelsea’s bench and the other heavily linked to Brighton.
And appointing League 1 level managers in Nath and Rubez.

Let’s see what Dragan and the boyz pull out the bag before the window SLAMS shut a week tomorrow…

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Everton Choking To Pay Adams Transfer Fee on 09:44 - Aug 24 with 1613 viewsUTS1885

They mnight be able to pay the upfront fee, if Demari Gray leaves to Saudi, but whilst the club agreed a fee, he seems to be unsure of leaving everton.

Going on one of their forums GOT and its seriously toxic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024