Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 Saints villains (players rather than managers) 10:08 - Dec 11 with 1163 viewsPatfromPoole

1. Van Dijk
2. Lovren
3. Kenwyne Jones

Notable mentions for the following:-

- Salisu
- Bella Kotchap
- David Speedie
- Jason Puncheon

If managers were in the mix, there would be plenty of those to choose from as well.....

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Top 3 Saints villains (players rather than managers) on 10:19 - Dec 11 with 1141 viewsfranniesTache

Andy f*cking Townsend
Top 3 Saints villains (players rather than managers) on 10:50 - Dec 11 with 1100 viewsButty101

Top 3 Saints villains (players rather than managers) on 10:19 - Dec 11 by franniesTache

Andy f*cking Townsend

He used to be one of my favs

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Top 3 Saints villains (players rather than managers) on 12:49 - Dec 11 with 1036 viewsericofarabia

(Dis) Honourable mentions for -
Carlton Palmer for making snidey remarks about Le Tiss and bragging that he had more England Caps, just to draw attention to his forth coming autobiography release. He also keeps doing press articles on us as if he is something of an expert ๐Ÿ™„
Nivea Boy. He knew full well that he was on his way to Anfield, and had in fact been dreaming about since Jan, when he collected 3 or 4 different category player of the year awards at the end of the season. WAC
Top 3 Saints villains (players rather than managers) on 12:59 - Dec 11 with 1028 viewsSaintNick

Top 3 Saints villains (players rather than managers) on 12:49 - Dec 11 by ericofarabia

Carlton Palmer for making snidey remarks about Le Tiss and bragging that he had more England Caps, just to draw attention to his forth coming autobiography release. He also keeps doing press articles on us as if he is something of an expert ๐Ÿ™„
Nivea Boy. He knew full well that he was on his way to Anfield, and had in fact been dreaming about since Jan, when he collected 3 or 4 different category player of the year awards at the end of the season. WAC

The one that everyone seems to forget is Dean Richards and his behaviour when Rupert Lowe was refusing to bow down to the usual Spurs tactics of unsettling a player then putting in derisory offer to buy them.

Richards received one of the most vitriolic reception I have ever seen at St Mary's when he returned to St Mary's a few months later on Boxing Day.

Of course it was tragic he died so young, but when I see things on Saints fan pages that speak of him fondly and say once a Saint always a Saint it does make me laugh

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Top 3 Saints villains (players rather than managers) on 13:17 - Dec 11 with 1009 viewsPatfromPoole

Top 3 Saints villains (players rather than managers) on 12:59 - Dec 11 by SaintNick

The one that everyone seems to forget is Dean Richards and his behaviour when Rupert Lowe was refusing to bow down to the usual Spurs tactics of unsettling a player then putting in derisory offer to buy them.

Richards received one of the most vitriolic reception I have ever seen at St Mary's when he returned to St Mary's a few months later on Boxing Day.

Of course it was tragic he died so young, but when I see things on Saints fan pages that speak of him fondly and say once a Saint always a Saint it does make me laugh

I think that was largely Hoddleโ€™s doing.

Quite interesting from watching the Beckham documentary on Netflix at the moment, quite how little time any of the Beckham family have for Hoddle.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Top 3 Saints villains (players rather than managers) on 13:17 - Dec 11 with 1008 viewskingslandstand1

Top 3 Saints villains (players rather than managers) on 10:19 - Dec 11 by franniesTache

Andy f*cking Townsend

Andy "up his own arris" Townsend you mean

Never gives us any credit for actually giving himthe break i to pro football and thus the fortune he now probably has. He was talking the other day on Tsport and spoke about his time ay Weymouth and Sutton but hardly ever Saints, other than when Lew Chatterley told him that Terry Venables asked about him while at Spurs more as a conversaton piece. So he plucked up the to courage to phone him as soon as he could and not a chat with Laurie first to see what the situation was Loyalty to us? Bolox did he, as just wanted to go elsewhere
Top 3 Saints villains (players rather than managers) on 13:55 - Dec 11 with 981 viewsChesham_Saint

(dis)Honourable mention for Charlie Austin?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Top 3 Saints villains (players rather than managers) on 15:55 - Dec 11 with 915 viewsTimSaint

Top 3 Saints villains (players rather than managers) on 12:49 - Dec 11 by ericofarabia

Wasn't he photographed wearing a Liverpool shirt, whilst still a Saints player, but away with England or something ? Maybe a fan asked him to wear it ?

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

Top 3 Saints villains (players rather than managers) on 19:37 - Dec 11 with 780 viewsSaintandy66

Danny ings always wanted to play for his home town club until Villa offer to double his wages but it was the project at villa he went for.( of cause it was Danny)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024