Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. 11:18 - Jan 13 with 42484 viewsBluce_Ree

Funnily enough I only went to one match last year and it was that win over Watford. I think that qualifies me, mojo-wise, to start this thread.

Watford. Currently 11th. Won their last two. Thing is, THEY'RE STILL F**KING WATFORD and, when it comes to QPR, I'M TIRED OF OUR SHIT.

1-0 to the Rs. Not sure I believe it but I'm manifesting it. Noel Edmonds style. Ask the universe. Just like last time. Hey Universe, give me three points and make it scrappy.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 09:05 - Jan 14 with 2656 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-2

We seem to play better against good teams.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 09:23 - Jan 14 with 2598 viewsnumptydumpty

On my way to match

Think we have got reasonable record on lunchtime kick offs

Any Statto's with the data ??

More brunchtime though !!

Hope the boys went to bed early last night !!! πŸ˜†

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 09:39 - Jan 14 with 2552 viewsDiscodroids

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 18:31 - Jan 13 by Bluce_Ree

I agree

Oh Well then, I don't agree.. I don't think they can play.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 09:46 - Jan 14 with 2533 viewscolinallcars

Football on a Sunday ? Pah, my old gran used to call it postman's 'oliday.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 09:53 - Jan 14 with 2502 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Must-win. The results went for us yesterday so need to capitalise on that this afternoon. If Chair's back, I'm that bit more confident.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 10:05 - Jan 14 with 2469 viewsBklynRanger

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 09:05 - Jan 14 by Paddyhoops

12.00 KO . Breakfast or brunch? Big decision to be made here.
2.1 Rangers.

Brunch is of the devil - 12 quid for an avocado - get fcuked. Happy Birthday anyway.

I'm refusing to even try to predict this one. We need to find a glitch in the matrix that allows us to recreate last season's fixture.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 10:17 - Jan 14 with 2427 viewsTomS

Watford at home, marvellous. I recall Troy Deeney saying that this fixture was our cup final. What a leg-end.

In the first match this season I backed us at 12/1 to concede 4 or more and I won that bet by halftime. We have made marginal improvements since then, so I'll go with a 2-0 defeat, both from set pieces.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 10:34 - Jan 14 with 2365 viewsthemodfather

few teams make me full of hate and watford are on that list. that long ball crap in the 80s and they always dicked us! bollox to elton john as well.
qpr must focus on ourselves and we must start winning soon. local derby, poxy sky and early ko, not good for us but somewhere we either start a fightback or give in,
any win, hopefully by a dodgy goal to rile them, 2-1 qpr.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 10:34 - Jan 14 with 2366 viewsPunteR

Be nice to win this one wouldn't it?

I'm just gonna look into the future and predict the next 6 hours of my life....

Right.. im back.. Just as i thought. Its a chicken roast today.... Get in..!
Forgot to look at the scores so cant help you there.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 10:38 - Jan 14 with 2354 viewsstevec

On my way to the Temple of Doom and already I’ve forgotten my mittens.

This is not going to end well is it?
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:00 - Jan 14 with 2249 viewsFDC

The win ratio we need to stay up is already pretty implausible, feel like we really a need a couple of wins on the bounce to keep the flicker of hope flickering
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:06 - Jan 14 with 2100 viewsDiscodroids

Checklist for todays game;

Keg of golden Goose Island lager slammed into phillips perfect draft machine, x1 6Ltr Keg.
Pork scratchings x2.
Budweiser Flame Grilled Rib, Crispy Coated, Peanuts x1.
Liquid gold amyl nitrate, pocket size, x1, Half time use of.
Crespo olives ,stuffed with anchovy, jar, x1.
Bombay mix, Kashmiri mix. x1.
Swarfega , with abrasives for extra purchase, for the wan king of , Tom inces spoilt brat defeated mush at final whistle. x1 pot.

Magic.
[Post edited 14 Jan 11:10]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:07 - Jan 14 with 2057 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Well other than Cook in for Dunne, that's about as good as we've got. 2-1 Rangers.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:08 - Jan 14 with 2035 viewsQPRSteve

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:09 - Jan 14 with 2021 viewsderbyhoop

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:00 - Jan 14 by FDC

The win ratio we need to stay up is already pretty implausible, feel like we really a need a couple of wins on the bounce to keep the flicker of hope flickering

Starting today?
Team news
Chair, Colback, Willock all back. Armstrong and Dykes together.
Cook on bench.
Smyth as well.

Archer not involved, salamon as back up keeper. Wonder if Archer is on his way? No great loss.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneÒ€ℒs lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:09 - Jan 14 with 1996 viewsGloucs_R

4231??

Poll: Are we staying up?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:20 - Jan 14 with 1816 viewsLordPork

This fixture always makes me reminisce, boy over the years I've seen a few of these.

I'd like to think given the loss of Terry Venables, we'd once more get our revenge.

I've been personally stained by those "its the slope" when he managed us to a loss there.

The Glen Roeder / Stan Bowles comment to Coleman in the "Midweek Match" when Coleman said, "that was a lovely piece of skill there Glen, beating two with that drag-back"

and Stan retorting with, "yes, there's only two in thew world who can do that, and I taught Glen"

There's something about this which makes me feel we'll hold on to something, be it a point or three, but as ever, living in hope.

You Rrrrsssss
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:20 - Jan 14 with 1814 viewsGus_iom

Like that team, but feel for Smyth - he's seemed to have acclimatised recently, and has a great attitude
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:27 - Jan 14 with 1685 viewsrbee

Great to see almost a full squad available for Marti today but I am not keen on that line up.

Colback and Field with a bunch of attack minded players playing in front of the back four doesn’t feel right to me. I envisage Watford playing through us and being susceptible to the ball over the top.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:30 - Jan 14 with 1625 viewsSonofpugwash

London derby ergo 1-1 draw (Armstrong)

Unholy time for a kickoff innit.Feeling fercucked already.Mice playing five a side in the crawl space all night kept me awake didn't help.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:33 - Jan 14 with 1585 viewsR_from_afar

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:06 - Jan 14 by Discodroids

Checklist for todays game;

Keg of golden Goose Island lager slammed into phillips perfect draft machine, x1 6Ltr Keg.
Pork scratchings x2.
Budweiser Flame Grilled Rib, Crispy Coated, Peanuts x1.
Liquid gold amyl nitrate, pocket size, x1, Half time use of.
Crespo olives ,stuffed with anchovy, jar, x1.
Bombay mix, Kashmiri mix. x1.
Swarfega , with abrasives for extra purchase, for the wan king of , Tom inces spoilt brat defeated mush at final whistle. x1 pot.

Magic.
[Post edited 14 Jan 11:10]

I particularly like the sound of the stuffed olives πŸ«’

I'm presuming you are watching at home, like me - a person would need capacious body cavities or an invisibility cloak to smuggle that lot into the ground - so don't forget the essential foam brick for hurling at the screen in disgust.

Enjoy the game, if that's possible with his hapless bunch. We desperately need a few wins soon or we'll need snookers. COYRS

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:34 - Jan 14 with 1566 viewsGus_iom

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:27 - Jan 14 by rbee

Great to see almost a full squad available for Marti today but I am not keen on that line up.

Colback and Field with a bunch of attack minded players playing in front of the back four doesn’t feel right to me. I envisage Watford playing through us and being susceptible to the ball over the top.

We need to score goals to have any chance of winning. I hope Dykes plays behind Armstrong, I think he can help bolster the midfield, he has good work rate
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:42 - Jan 14 with 1475 viewshoops_legend

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:08 - Jan 14 by QPRSteve

If we can’t win with this line up then we are done for. Great team
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:43 - Jan 14 with 1455 viewsMick_S

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:09 - Jan 14 by Gloucs_R

4231??

Ted Rogers. Lol.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:44 - Jan 14 with 1414 viewshoops_legend

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:08 - Jan 14 by QPRSteve

If we can’t win with this line up then we are done for. Great team
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024