Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. 17:32 - Feb 3 with 1736 viewsGRIM

Well we've done incredibly well to make up the deficit & go into 2nd place.
Question is can we stay there.
It could go to the wire & the last game of season against Leeds could be the decider as to who goes up automatically.
I hope not my nerves won't take it, just hope we've put it to bed before then.
Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 17:34 - Feb 3 with 1712 viewscocklebreath

I’d love to go there needing a win and beat them, the Yorkshire Neanderthals would ho mental

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 17:36 - Feb 3 with 1711 viewsgrumpy

I really don't want that scenario.
Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 18:30 - Feb 3 with 1608 viewsSouthamptonfan

I think it will go to the final game, almost certainly. Winner takes all.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 19:16 - Feb 3 with 1565 viewsdavidargyll

Leeds I reckon have 3 home and one away game vs the current top 8 in the league
Whereas we have two home and 4 away.
If our away form holds up, the last game will be a celebration…
Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 19:28 - Feb 3 with 1541 viewsSouthamptonfan

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 19:16 - Feb 3 by davidargyll

Leeds I reckon have 3 home and one away game vs the current top 8 in the league
Whereas we have two home and 4 away.
If our away form holds up, the last game will be a celebration…

Celebrating our promotion at Elland Road, whilst they only get a play off place would be fun.
[Post edited 3 Feb 19:29]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 19:36 - Feb 3 with 1526 viewsdarthvader

I really hope its all done by then . I think id probably be one of them medical emergency stop the game situations .i believe we can get a result of some sort there .

keep the faith coyr

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 19:56 - Feb 3 with 1486 viewssaint22

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 17:34 - Feb 3 by cocklebreath

I’d love to go there needing a win and beat them, the Yorkshire Neanderthals would ho mental

I can’t handle that
I want us 3 points clear with hugely superior GD by that game please
Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 10:42 - Feb 4 with 1184 viewsdarthvader

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 18:30 - Feb 3 by Southamptonfan

I think it will go to the final game, almost certainly. Winner takes all.

0-1.
We score early .
Keep them out and threaten to hit them on the break after keeping the ball with some ...ahem.. "Game management."

keep the faith coyr

Login to get fewer ads

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 10:59 - Feb 4 with 1164 viewsPatfromPoole

Joel Piroe to play a big part?

I hope not….

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 11:05 - Feb 4 with 1148 views1ASIN12

You can guarantee they will only give us 2000 tickets for this of it is winner takes all . Other clubs have had around 3000 . They did the same to Ipswich the other week and only gave them 2000 ( that may have been as Ipswich only offer 2000 tensest fans thinking about it)

I would be fvcking great to win promotion at Leeds ,I’m not sure the game would be enjoyable and possibly a bit moody outside afterwards.

Great stuff !
Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 11:09 - Feb 4 with 1137 viewsPatfromPoole

I gather Rotherham fans are being charged £45 for tickets for their game at Leeds next weekend….

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 11:12 - Feb 4 with 1132 viewsPatfromPoole

At the risk of inviting even more ridicule, I could see Rotherham getting a draw at Leeds.

They have already taken points off Leeds, Ipswich and Saints this season.

They’re a limited team, but very committed. They will be up for it at Leeds.

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 11:22 - Feb 4 with 1128 views1ASIN12

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 11:09 - Feb 4 by PatfromPoole

I gather Rotherham fans are being charged £45 for tickets for their game at Leeds next weekend….

If depends it they agreed to reciprocal pricing . If Rotherham tried to sting Leeds fans then Leeds will do the same .
Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 13:11 - Feb 4 with 1043 viewsTimSaint

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 11:09 - Feb 4 by PatfromPoole

Yes, the HT announcement yesterday said there were still Leeds tickets available at £45 !!

Got a feeling they will be charging us something similar for the potentially crucial last game of the season.

We really should have charged their fans £40+ to see them get trounced 3-1 at St Mary's. :-)

TimSaint

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 14:27 - Feb 4 with 1003 viewsobelisk

I've had a dream that Saints go there with Leeds needing a win by 5 goals to take 2nd place and are 3-0 up at half time. No idea what happens after that.
Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 16:54 - Feb 4 with 926 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 14:27 - Feb 4 by obelisk

I've had a dream that Saints go there with Leeds needing a win by 5 goals to take 2nd place and are 3-0 up at half time. No idea what happens after that.

The tea leaves say Mara subbed on after 60 mins and scores a hat trick ⚽️⚽️⚽️
Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 17:01 - Feb 4 with 916 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 10:59 - Feb 4 by PatfromPoole

Joel Piroe to play a big part?

I hope not….

Piroe has been starting some games on the bench recently so hopefully not. Long May his spell of indifferent form continue.
Thank God they didn’t get Benson and we got their other main target Brooks.
Could do with Bamford pulling a hamstring the weekend before too 🙂
Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 17:04 - Feb 4 with 911 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 11:12 - Feb 4 by PatfromPoole

At the risk of inviting even more ridicule, I could see Rotherham getting a draw at Leeds.

They have already taken points off Leeds, Ipswich and Saints this season.

They’re a limited team, but very committed. They will be up for it at Leeds.

With their excellent keeper Rotherham may just have a chance of pulling off the unexpected
Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 17:53 - Feb 4 with 880 viewsgrumpy

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 17:04 - Feb 4 by InTimeAddedOn

With their excellent keeper Rotherham may just have a chance of pulling off the unexpected

That Rotherham keeper is good,played well against us twice,outstanding at St Marys when they got a draw.
Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 19:13 - Feb 4 with 855 viewsLondonSaint76

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 17:53 - Feb 4 by grumpy

That Rotherham keeper is good,played well against us twice,outstanding at St Marys when they got a draw.

Agreed, possibly untried at PL level but I am surprised nobody in the bottom half of the PL or at least higher up in the Championship has not come in for him, must have saved at least 6 certain goals across the two games and as you say at SMS he was different class. Even the Rotherham vlogger Pat posted the link to said in his summary near the end of the game that without him we could have scored 6 more more. Fingers crossed for another SMS standard of performance from him next weekend at Elland Road .

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 19:16 - Feb 4 with 853 viewsLondonSaint76

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 16:54 - Feb 4 by InTimeAddedOn

The tea leaves say Mara subbed on after 60 mins and scores a hat trick ⚽️⚽️⚽️

Obviously not Yorkshire tea you are drinking then? 😀
[Post edited 4 Feb 19:17]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Last game of season against Leeds could be decider. on 20:43 - Feb 4 with 792 viewsericofarabia

I really don't want it to be winner takes all scenario at their place. If we won, there will be carnage, and absolutely no way we'd be able to enjoy the moment.
Yesterday, one of my mates from Newcastle had to come down by coach to Leeds and then train to Rotherham due combination of strikes and engineering works.
Whilst walking from Leeds Station to Coach Station, on the way back, on 3 different occasions, he was told to eff off etc just because somebody spotted the sfc badge on his beanie hat, no shirt or scarf on show!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024