Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg 09:16 - Apr 28 with 3693 viewsPatfromPoole

Unless the Club do something bold with pricing (£15 or less).

The play-offs were always my favourite week of the season to watch games on TV (as a neutral); often so much excitement in games with big atmospheres.

However, the feeling I get is that a lot of fans just want the season to end now, and extending it by another couple of weeks is just prolonging the angst.

A real shame.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 09:19 - Apr 28 with 3054 viewsSalisburySaint

Think you’ll be surprised Pat, as game on Friday night think crowd will be close to a sell out
Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 09:26 - Apr 28 with 3039 viewsPatfromPoole

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 09:19 - Apr 28 by SalisburySaint

Think you’ll be surprised Pat, as game on Friday night think crowd will be close to a sell out

I hope you’re right, sir.

But probably about 80% of our regular home support are ST holders, and I can see a lot of them not bothering if the Club are asking them to shell out £25 or more for a ticket.

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 10:24 - Apr 28 with 2895 viewscocklebreath

I hope not I’ve spent £60 for 2 memberships to guarantee tickets, I think your being pessimistic and slightly melodramatic

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 10:25 - Apr 28 with 2895 viewsPatfromPoole

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 10:24 - Apr 28 by cocklebreath

I hope not I’ve spent £60 for 2 memberships to guarantee tickets, I think your being pessimistic and slightly melodramatic

Think you have wasted £60.

Will definitely make general sale.

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 10:26 - Apr 28 with 2891 viewsSouthamptonfan

I think it will also depend on what the score is in the away leg. If by some miracle we are in the lead, the home leg will sell out I'm sure. There will be 5 days for unsure ticket buyers to buy tickets. We will all want to be there on the day we (by some miracle in a parallel universe) get to Wembley and a likely pitch invasion . The price of the tickets will be important though. If the club try to rip us off, the Saints fans will stick up two fingers.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 10:44 - Apr 28 with 2855 viewsPatfromPoole

Well, I’m sure tickets will go on sale pretty soon.

Pricing will be interesting.

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 11:17 - Apr 28 with 2791 views1ASIN12

There is no reason why they can’t start selling them now, we all know when we are playing.

It will make general sale without a doubt and won’t sell out until after the result of the 1st leg is known. Get a good result and we will sell out get a bad result and then we won’t.

I reckon we sell about 25,000 before the 1st leg.

As for pricing I think it will be in the region of £20-£25 behind the goals , £25-£30 for the wings and £30-£35 in the centre.
Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 11:18 - Apr 28 with 2790 views1885_SFC

After the Cardiff, Leicester & Stoke sh1tshows, they should be paying ME to go!

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 15:03 - Apr 28 with 2550 views1teeminants

I think that will only happen Pat if we’re about 2/3/4 down from fist leg otherwise for a game of that importance and we’re still in it I think we’ll easily sell out .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 18:52 - May 1 with 2032 viewsPatfromPoole

Ticket details out.

Pricing is ,er, chunky……

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/news/article/play-off-semi-final-ticket-informa

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 19:20 - May 1 with 1970 viewsBLEEDRED

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 18:52 - May 1 by PatfromPoole

Ticket details out.

Pricing is ,er, chunky……

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/news/article/play-off-semi-final-ticket-informa

I think prices have to be agreed with the other team, so expect Saints have agreed with the other teams they could play, so guess tickets for the away leg will be the same
Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 19:45 - May 1 with 1925 viewsPatfromPoole

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 19:20 - May 1 by BLEEDRED

I think prices have to be agreed with the other team, so expect Saints have agreed with the other teams they could play, so guess tickets for the away leg will be the same

Interesting situation looming with whoever Leeds meet in the play-offs then……

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 10:28 - May 9 with 1300 viewsSalisburySaint

Way out with your predicted attendance, currently less than 200 tickets left
Play-off semi home leg heading for sell out on 11:50 - May 9 with 1222 viewsdirk_doone

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 10:28 - May 9 by SalisburySaint

Way out with your predicted attendance, currently less than 200 tickets left

Our ground's not big enough.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 12:22 - May 9 with 1158 viewsfranniesTache

Thought from the start it was weird that people thought it wouldn't sell out, probably the biggest game we've had at st mary's in years and despite it being a friday night it was always going to sell out.
Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 14:54 - May 9 with 1004 viewsHorndeansaint

I don’t normally say too much on this forum. Just sit back and wonder at the negativity from some so called fans of our wonderful club. I too was furious at Cardiff and dismayed at how we would lose some games we have completely dominated this season whereby half of the points thrown away would have seen us automatically promoted probably as champions.
But WTF? Expecting 25000 for what will be the most important game of our season barring the final? Pat surely that was tongue in cheek? Otherwise it’s proper egg on face!! I await your response.
Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 15:05 - May 9 with 989 viewscocklebreath

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 12:22 - May 9 by franniesTache

Thought from the start it was weird that people thought it wouldn't sell out, probably the biggest game we've had at st mary's in years and despite it being a friday night it was always going to sell out.

Thank god I got the membership, pessimistic Pat wrong again🫠

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 15:10 - May 9 with 981 viewsPatfromPoole

Pat from Poole was wrong
Pat from Poole was wrong
Pat from Poole was wrong
Pat from Poole was wrong
Pat from Poole was wrong
Pat from Poole was wrong

Is this the Ugly equivalent of a Hail Mary?

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 15:20 - May 9 with 965 viewsNumber_58

I'm only going so I can say a tearful goodbye to the seat I've had since 2014.
Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 15:32 - May 9 with 950 viewssaints__fan__73

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 15:05 - May 9 by cocklebreath

Thank god I got the membership, pessimistic Pat wrong again🫠

Why did you need membership? Tickets for the home playoff game went on sale today to anyone who had a bought a ticket in the past 3 seasons.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 15:41 - May 9 with 931 viewscocklebreath

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 15:32 - May 9 by saints__fan__73

Why did you need membership? Tickets for the home playoff game went on sale today to anyone who had a bought a ticket in the past 3 seasons.

So I could get a good seat, it’s only 60 notes.

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 15:59 - May 9 with 901 viewsSFC_Referee

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 15:32 - May 9 by saints__fan__73

Yeah but I think there’s only about a hundred left, all in poor places, so at least with the membership you could get a ticket for yourself and others all in decent spots

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Play-off semi home leg heading for sell out on 16:02 - May 9 with 898 viewssaints__fan__73

Play-off semi home leg heading for sell out on 11:50 - May 9 by dirk_doone

Our ground's not big enough.

for who?

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 16:03 - May 9 with 893 viewssaints__fan__73

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 15:59 - May 9 by SFC_Referee

Yeah but I think there’s only about a hundred left, all in poor places, so at least with the membership you could get a ticket for yourself and others all in decent spots

There were thousands left in all blocks when they went on general sale at 9am this morning.

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 16:11 - May 9 with 875 viewsPatfromPoole

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 16:03 - May 9 by saints__fan__73

There were thousands left in all blocks when they went on general sale at 9am this morning.

Presumably these people are wanting to get themselves up a rung on the ladder for a potential Wembley ticket.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024