Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread 23:58 - Jun 30 with 16309 viewsNed_Kennedys

Following our rousing success this evening it’s my pleasure to start the next match thread again as we stumble towards Euro success.

Foden and Saka out, Eze and Palmer in.
Centre midfield sorted after Mainoo’s decent performance.
Not sure about LB: stick with Trippier I guess?
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:08 - Jul 6 with 1359 viewsPdog

If we do get to pens then Kane, Palmer, Eze, Saka & Toney are as good as you can get..
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:08 - Jul 6 with 1348 viewsLimehouseR

I am convinced Pickford has had more touches than Kane in this match yet they've barely threatened our goal. Go figure.
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:11 - Jul 6 with 1290 viewsNov77

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:08 - Jul 6 by LimehouseR

I am convinced Pickford has had more touches than Kane in this match yet they've barely threatened our goal. Go figure.

That bit in the first half where we took a corner short and passed it all the way back to Pickford done my head in.

People pay money to watch this tripe.

Why have fans become so tolerant of such negative football. Wouldn’t have stood for it years ago, fans used to literally chant “attack, attack, attack”.

Boring as feck this England team.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:11 - Jul 6 with 1284 viewsDiscodroids

fu ck me lads, my nerves feel like they have been put through Doctor Manhatten's tachyonic particle seperation paradox chamber.

shredded.
[Post edited 6 Jul 19:13]

'From Little Acorns, Harold..'

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:15 - Jul 6 with 1236 viewscharmr

Totally agree about that corner that ended up with Pickford.

Started cheering on Switzerland from that point. Fcuk that football.
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:21 - Jul 6 with 1181 viewsrbee

Need to take a couple of tired players off
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:26 - Jul 6 with 1136 viewsNov77

Hanging on here.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:29 - Jul 6 with 1088 viewsDiscodroids

ahh man, this old heart can't take this..

Login to get fewer ads

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:29 - Jul 6 with 1094 viewsNed_Kennedys

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:26 - Jul 6 by Nov77

Hanging on here.

Southgate will be delighted to get to penalties.
Has he used all his luck up in this game though?
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:30 - Jul 6 with 1067 viewsDiscodroids

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:29 - Jul 6 by Ned_Kennedys

d'md you ned.

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:31 - Jul 6 with 1057 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers player is captain of England.

Kind of..

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:31 - Jul 6 with 1050 viewsNov77

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:29 - Jul 6 by Ned_Kennedys

Southgate wears a parachute before he steps off the team bus

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:41 - Jul 6 with 972 viewsaston_hoop

Another major tournament semi final. Happy days

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:42 - Jul 6 with 967 viewsted_hendrix

100% Penalty's.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:42 - Jul 6 with 963 viewskensalriser

Five perfect pens and Southgate marches on. Never in doubt!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:42 - Jul 6 with 941 viewsBluce_Ree

Well, we are slightly improving and hopefully we are getting some momentum. Players are going to be knackered if we keep playing 120 though.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:43 - Jul 6 with 906 viewsClive_Anderson

Well we're through again somehow.
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:44 - Jul 6 with 901 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Penalty takers very well prepared.

Pickford really poor.

Delighted, but someone needs to coach Pickford on pens.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:44 - Jul 6 with 885 viewshubble

Tell you what, I really enjoyed that shoot out. I had absolute faith in our boys, and how good were they? Beautiful.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:45 - Jul 6 with 889 viewsqpr_1968

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:41 - Jul 6 by aston_hoop

Another major tournament semi final. Happy days

there's a method in there somewhere.....

who's it down to, players, manager...i don't know.
all i know is, its making my summer so much better.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:46 - Jul 6 with 866 viewsBerlinR

More energy in the England celebrations than they showed in the entire game.
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:48 - Jul 6 with 823 viewsNed_Kennedys

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:43 - Jul 6 by Clive_Anderson

Well we're through again somehow.

Great penalties but Southgate has lucked out AGAIN.

Semi Final probably means the FA suits are writing up a new contract for him to stay for another 100 games.
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:48 - Jul 6 with 822 viewsted_hendrix

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 17:41 - Jul 6 by BrianMcCarthy

What's that story, Bluce?

Brian, we got a corner In the dying seconds, Sinclair took It and as the ball swung over you could hear as loud as day Macca shout ''get out the way'' he ran into the penalty box and buried the header In the back of the Huddersfield net, needless to say we went Man hug mental In the away end.
Long drive home In the fog.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:48 - Jul 6 with 819 viewsMalintabuk

Semi final and though we haven't set the world alight we are there.
Great penalties and still a lot to improve on.
We seem to have a monopoly on win ugly and perhaps that is going to be enough
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:51 - Jul 6 with 775 viewsJuzzie

Another hard watch but better than the previous games. Fair play to Switzerland, thought they’d played really well this tournament.

Nice to get 5 solid pens, thought Pickford did ok…. he saved one after all which was a massive contribution to winning the shoot out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024