Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Iribo 20:41 - Jul 23 with 1926 viewsSouthSeaSaint

MSN are reporting that Joe Aribo is signing for Everton for £6.25m.

Any truth in this?
Joe Iribo on 20:50 - Jul 23 with 1882 viewsPatfromPoole

Well if that happens, God knows what the masses will be singing this season with no Stu Armstrong and no Haribo.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Joe Iribo on 20:53 - Jul 23 with 1867 viewsLondonSaint76

It’s a computer making predictions not even agents starting rumours! It’s something called Football Manager 24 and they have fired it up to simulate the rest of the window for Everton. Why? - God knows…
See this article for more details - Aribo is safe 🙂
https://www.3addedminutes.com/sport/football/everton/evertons-stunning-ps207m-tr

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Joe Iribo on 00:55 - Jul 24 with 1643 viewssledger

Joe Iribo on 20:50 - Jul 23 by PatfromPoole

Well if that happens, God knows what the masses will be singing this season with no Stu Armstrong and no Haribo.

no matter the coked up masses will just sing the mara song whether he plays or not or has departed just like they did with the liveramento song even though he was long gone ,nothing gets in the way of a catchy number
Joe Iribo on 06:13 - Jul 24 with 1584 viewssolent_toffee

I hope not, he wouldnt get near near the starting eleven, although I do like an old school transfer fee that’s not in double figures.
Joe Iribo on 06:57 - Jul 24 with 1543 viewsPatfromPoole

Joe Iribo on 00:55 - Jul 24 by sledger

no matter the coked up masses will just sing the mara song whether he plays or not or has departed just like they did with the liveramento song even though he was long gone ,nothing gets in the way of a catchy number

Sekou
Ole ole ole
Sekou
Ole ole ole
He’s got shit new hair
His goals are so rare
Sekou
Ole ole ole

Joe Iribo on 07:24 - Jul 24 with 1498 viewssaintwizzler

If Aribo is in our starting XI in Wife Beater Land on the 17th August we are in for a long hard season.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Joe Iribo on 16:34 - Jul 24 with 1125 views1teeminants

Joe Iribo on 07:24 - Jul 24 by saintwizzler

If Aribo is in our starting XI in Wife Beater Land on the 17th August we are in for a long hard season.

Completely disagree wiz sorry, I though he was one of our best players towards the end of last season say last 10 games or so . I know it’s a different level but I think him , Armstrong , Alcaraz , Downes, Taylor, Harwood Bellis Bednarek will be ok but we do need another 3/4 quality players

.keeper, midfielder x2 and a good striker imo it’s so hard to find the right ones at the right price though mate.

Hopefully we’ll get O Riley from Celtic but I just can’t see saints stumping up 25 million which is what they want.
[Post edited 24 Jul 17:01]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Joe Iribo on 17:23 - Jul 24 with 1004 viewsPatfromPoole

Joe Iribo on 16:34 - Jul 24 by 1teeminants

Completely disagree wiz sorry, I though he was one of our best players towards the end of last season say last 10 games or so . I know it’s a different level but I think him , Armstrong , Alcaraz , Downes, Taylor, Harwood Bellis Bednarek will be ok but we do need another 3/4 quality players

.keeper, midfielder x2 and a good striker imo it’s so hard to find the right ones at the right price though mate.

Hopefully we’ll get O Riley from Celtic but I just can’t see saints stumping up 25 million which is what they want.

Can’t we just send Onuachu to Celtic in part-exchange?

The Scottish league is so poor he would probably look like Mbappe up there.

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Iribo on 18:14 - Jul 24 with 944 viewsgrumpy

Joe Iribo on 17:23 - Jul 24 by PatfromPoole

I wish people would lay off Onuachu, it’s not as if we did much for his career.
Joe Iribo on 18:30 - Jul 24 with 925 viewssaintwizzler

Joe Iribo on 16:34 - Jul 24 by 1teeminants

We’ve seen what Aribo is like in the PL.
[Post edited 24 Jul 20:16]

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Joe Iribo on 19:12 - Jul 24 with 881 views1teeminants

Joe Iribo on 17:23 - Jul 24 by PatfromPoole

Apparently saints have had a 14 million plus add ons offer rejected for ORiley . A bit insulting ffs . Sort it out Saints.

Joe Iribo on 19:35 - Jul 24 with 855 viewsLondonSaint76

Joe Iribo on 19:12 - Jul 24 by 1teeminants

Apparently saints have had a 14 million plus add ons offer rejected for ORiley . A bit insulting ffs . Sort it out Saints.

Spot on - as I have just said on the ‘Signings’ thread perhaps the people responsible for submitting this frankly embarrassing offer should take their own advice as dispensed to Trabzonspor about 48 hours ago by Mr. Ankersen - you can’t buy a Ferrari with Fiat money…
Here is the article from Scotland
https://celtsarehere.com/celtic-reject-epl-approach-for-matt-oriley-as-fee-revea

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Joe Iribo on 22:35 - Jul 24 with 717 views1teeminants

Joe Iribo on 18:30 - Jul 24 by saintwizzler

We’ve seen what Aribo is like in the PL.
[Post edited 24 Jul 20:16]

He didn’t get that much of a look in under previous managers in the prem he was in and out of the team . RM has stood by him and his confidence has greatly improved.

Joe Iribo on 23:55 - Jul 24 with 649 viewsPatfromPoole

Joe Iribo on 18:14 - Jul 24 by grumpy

I wish people would lay off Onuachu, it’s not as if we did much for his career.

We made him a rich man.

Many would cope.

Joe Iribo on 00:50 - Jul 25 with 632 viewssaint22

Joe Iribo on 19:12 - Jul 24 by 1teeminants

So embarrassing
Spouting off about other clubs trying to get players in the cheap and then we do the same! Nit even close to their valuation
Just watch a Leicester swoop in now with a better bid and off he goes
Amateur move from us
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024