Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers websites 04:00 - Sep 20 with 2553 viewsSonofNorfolt

I haven't trawled the ocean floor for differing R's opinions elsewhere for many a moon and find that there really aren't that many any more.
Clearly Ciive is the Oracle, but healthy competition and all that can't be a bad thing even if we're not competing against each other?

Actually, as I polish off the last of this Margaux, most of them were amateur even in the heyday of giving out unfounded abuse.
As you were....W ankers...
Rangers websites on 07:43 - Sep 20 with 2315 viewsNorthernr

It's all podcasts and YouTube channels now mate, only old twts like us actually sit down and write things down these days.
Rangers websites on 08:26 - Sep 20 with 2202 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Fantasy Island are a nice friendly lot and the QPR section of the old 606 BBC forum ditto. This is bigger and has the most posters but it is good to get a mixture of opinions. Like all forums there are good and bad posters, but no doubt someone will respond and slag one of them off as a whole.
Rangers websites on 08:42 - Sep 20 with 2139 viewsnumptydumpty

I enjoy Paul Finney on his podcast which Clive is on fairly regularly but not on currently because he is not too well. Best wishes to him for a quick recovery absolutely.

There are a few other podcasts and YouTube reviews as Clive says.

Whatever you do, I advise not go to the newsnow website with a qpr search - a lot of very random reports with very faint connections to the truth.

We are lucky to have this site..
[Post edited 20 Sep 8:43]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Rangers websites on 09:29 - Sep 20 with 2030 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Rangers websites on 07:43 - Sep 20 by Northernr

It's all podcasts and YouTube channels now mate, only old twts like us actually sit down and write things down these days.

I find a lot of these YouTube sites merely reinforce Warhol's theory of 15 minutes of fame, many are naff and I avoid them.

However, I stumbled on 'Hoopsa' on YouTube a few months back, and although it looks like he's broadcasting from his bedroom, he's really good and highly watchable. His analysis and views are pretty much spot on and unlike 90% of people in the space, he gets to the point, delivers his content well, and most importantly: he doesn't prattle on inanely.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Rangers websites on 09:47 - Sep 20 with 1949 viewsdaveB

Rangers websites on 09:29 - Sep 20 by PlanetHonneywood

I find a lot of these YouTube sites merely reinforce Warhol's theory of 15 minutes of fame, many are naff and I avoid them.

However, I stumbled on 'Hoopsa' on YouTube a few months back, and although it looks like he's broadcasting from his bedroom, he's really good and highly watchable. His analysis and views are pretty much spot on and unlike 90% of people in the space, he gets to the point, delivers his content well, and most importantly: he doesn't prattle on inanely.

completely agree, fame hungry morons, but anyway here's my you tube channel and history website

https://www.qprhistory.co.uk/
[Post edited 20 Sep 9:50]
Rangers websites on 10:01 - Sep 20 with 1883 viewsdmm

A big thumbs up from me for daveB's youTube channel. It's an exceptional resource for young and 'not so young' alike. If you've not looked in, you really must do so.
Rangers websites on 10:07 - Sep 20 with 1862 viewsGaryHaddock

Jack Supple a firm favourite on Twitter
Rangers websites on 11:26 - Sep 20 with 1699 viewsCateLeBonR

Agree with all those mentioned so far. Love DaveB’s youtube channel. Interesting that nobody has mentioned the official website…

Not strictly a QPR website but one I use quite a lot for looking up our old players is this one. Although it can be a bit buggy with all the ads etc, it’s very useful for all those pun threads that we all love

https://www.worldfootball.net/teams/queens-park-rangers/10/
Login to get fewer ads

Rangers websites on 12:09 - Sep 20 with 1604 viewsnumptydumpty

Not a Qpr channel but I did somehow stumbled onto Mark Goldbridge doing a watchalong that he know makes an obscene amount of money over , following Man Utd games on YouTube.

Basically his commentary and reactions as the games going on. First one I saw was him doing Liverpool 7 Man Utd 0.

Total meltdown but became very samey as has a lot of meltdowns !!!!

And earning in the millions each year now just for talking shyte !!

A very odd way to stumble upon a millionaire's career !!!
[Post edited 20 Sep 12:09]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Rangers websites on 12:26 - Sep 20 with 1540 viewsslmrstid

Not loads on it but there is a Superhoops forum on Reddit.

The main Championship subreddit is quite fun as well actually, far less argumentative than you'd expect for a forum containing fans of all 24 clubs and actually has quite a lot of funny memes posted on it. The constant pictures of crumble with the Leeds badge on being posted on it during their collapse at the back end of last season was funny as well. I imagine its mostly younger people on there, but a million times better than any cesspit you'd find on Facebook.
Rangers websites on 13:07 - Sep 20 with 1398 viewsjoe90

Rangers websites on 09:47 - Sep 20 by daveB

completely agree, fame hungry morons, but anyway here's my you tube channel and history website

https://www.qprhistory.co.uk/
[Post edited 20 Sep 9:50]

Really enjoy the channel. Excellent work and thank you!
Rangers websites on 13:15 - Sep 20 with 1362 viewsjoe90

Aside from LFW my two favourite QPR related websites are:

'QPR Land' - It's the digital version of an obsessed amateur detectives bedroom.

http://qprland.larsnorlin.se/blogg/qprland/qprland.html

&

The history section of the QPR report message board:

https://qprreport.proboards.com/board/5/history-qpr-photos

Very different vibe to the contemporary corners of the internet.
Rangers websites on 15:14 - Sep 20 with 1143 viewsPunteR

LFW Is enough QPR fodder for me.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Rangers websites on 16:11 - Sep 20 with 1055 viewsMick_S

Rangers websites on 15:14 - Sep 20 by PunteR

LFW Is enough QPR fodder for me.

Aye.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Rangers websites on 16:28 - Sep 20 with 1018 viewsjtuck

The Dave B channel on YouTube that Mr Barton is a part of is called Hoops and Dreams and has a website too with a forum. Has plenty of fine contributors including James and young (but getting older) George. Especially recommend their video previews of games.

LAranger

Rangers websites on 16:56 - Sep 20 with 907 viewsdaveB

Rangers websites on 16:28 - Sep 20 by jtuck

The Dave B channel on YouTube that Mr Barton is a part of is called Hoops and Dreams and has a website too with a forum. Has plenty of fine contributors including James and young (but getting older) George. Especially recommend their video previews of games.

Can't take any credit for that James runs the site and puts the videos together, I'm just a guest on the preview show

https://queensparkrangersfc.boards.net/
Rangers websites on 21:55 - Sep 20 with 627 viewsCiderwithRsie

Rangers websites on 07:43 - Sep 20 by Northernr

Personally I hand-write all my posts with a fountain pen on best Basildon Bond and rely on the offspring to type them into their I-thingies.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024