Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. 03:34 - Mar 10 with 93218 viewsFredManRave

So, here it goes.

1-0 to the Supa Hoopsa and Championship safety guaranteed for another 16 years...

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

0
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 20:59 - Mar 11 with 2708 viewsqpr_1968

anyone out there mad enough to predict a win...

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

0
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 20:59 - Mar 11 with 2682 viewsHarbour

I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 20:50 - Mar 11 by Mick_S

Just had a shot.


Cook down injured.
0
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:00 - Mar 11 with 2619 viewsMarkofthegrove

I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 20:56 - Mar 11 by PlanetHonneywood

There are times JCS does a really good languid Verane impression


Nigh on 20 million spent in 18 months and this is the rubbish we are watching? It's Ainsworth era stuff!!!
1
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:00 - Mar 11 with 2588 viewsHantsR

I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 20:24 - Mar 11 by Rsole

I’m getting old and my ears are tired and bent but every time I hear Stansfield it registers as Sam Field - and it leaves another scar.


They still keep saying Stan Field, rather than Stansfield. On any case, I'm fed up hearing his name!
[Post edited 11 Mar 21:05]
0
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:00 - Mar 11 with 2562 viewsHarbour

I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 20:59 - Mar 11 by Harbour

Cook down injured.


Norrington Davi’s coming on I think
0
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:01 - Mar 11 with 2556 viewsClint_Power

I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 20:59 - Mar 11 by qpr_1968

anyone out there mad enough to predict a win...


I believe
0
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:01 - Mar 11 with 2473 viewsQPunkR

Just blew my top seeing them dissect the wide open spaces down our left hand side twice in 30 seconds with our only meek meek against it being Smyth throwing his arms in the air after falling to track... well, anyone through the whole move

Shit but local

1
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:02 - Mar 11 with 2448 viewsMarkofthegrove

I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:01 - Mar 11 by QPunkR

Just blew my top seeing them dissect the wide open spaces down our left hand side twice in 30 seconds with our only meek meek against it being Smyth throwing his arms in the air after falling to track... well, anyone through the whole move


My head was on mars during this
1
Login to get fewer ads

I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:03 - Mar 11 with 2380 viewsBurnleyhoop

I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 20:40 - Mar 11 by derbyhoop

Both FBs hopelessly out of position; midfield hardly getting a touch, so nothing sticks up front. Mind you, Kone's 1st touch is almost a shot. Still involved more than Saito or Smyth.


Involved….doing what precisely?. He ambles around, can’t control a ball, never wins a header, loses it when he does get it. I don’t get the love for him. Literally no point passing to him. Not that anyone seems capable of actually passing the ball.

Deeply depressing.
1
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:04 - Mar 11 with 2308 viewsHarbour

Charlton 1 up at boro and above us in the table
0
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:04 - Mar 11 with 2306 viewsHarbour

0
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:04 - Mar 11 with 2284 viewsDamo1962

I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 20:40 - Mar 11 by kernowhoop

And 'QPR are a yard off the pace'

Quite true.

Not just a yard off the pace, but we have not had a shot at goal yet (by half-time). Birmingham have had 14 shots.

There is something deeply wrong with this team. It may not be our best XI but but there is more to it than that.

PS the ref may look to 'level up' the cards and Mbengue could become a victim of that - with a suspension to follow.


Who cares if he gets a suspension. He is shite like so many of them. This is the culmination of a delusion that we even have a team fit for this league. League 2 is where most of these wasters should be plying their trade. Really feels like a fork in the road has been reached at QPR. Will we take the right one ?
0
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:05 - Mar 11 with 2270 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Charlton, West Brom and Oxford all winning atm.

Poll: Julian Stepháne…stick or twist

0
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:05 - Mar 11 with 2273 viewsFredManRave

Am alternative take is how schit are Birmingham to have only scored 1 goal against this first time meeting of humans.

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

1
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:07 - Mar 11 with 2164 viewsrbee

Gray worries me. Show restraint Mbengue.
0
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:08 - Mar 11 with 2139 viewsted_hendrix

We need strong characters on the pitch a Captain someone organising.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

1
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:09 - Mar 11 with 2031 viewsTwoHalves

I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:08 - Mar 11 by ted_hendrix

We need strong characters on the pitch a Captain someone organising.


Sensible?
1
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:11 - Mar 11 with 1913 viewsrbee

I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:08 - Mar 11 by ted_hendrix

We need strong characters on the pitch a Captain someone organising.


Need someone capable of pinging in a simple cross.
0
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:11 - Mar 11 with 1905 viewspaulparker

I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:05 - Mar 11 by Beckenhamhoop

Charlton, West Brom and Oxford all winning atm.


How are Charlton able to compete against Real Boro , our manager said they were unbeatable

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

2
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:11 - Mar 11 with 1908 viewsR_from_afar

How can every single fit player be out of form simultaneously?

That is some achievement. Surely the club must be up for an award?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

3
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:12 - Mar 11 with 1779 viewsMick_S

I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:11 - Mar 11 by rbee

Need someone capable of pinging in a simple cross.


True.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:12 - Mar 11 with 1775 viewspaulparker

We are the Spurs of the championship

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

3
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:13 - Mar 11 with 1748 viewsR_from_afar

Ring the Poku bell! A sighting in the wild, yay!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

1
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:13 - Mar 11 with 1717 viewsstrikerace

70 minutes in; 1 shot on goal, 1 corner
0
I've never felt more like starting the Blues Match Thread.. on 21:13 - Mar 11 with 1698 viewsWegerles_Stairs

The quality of that cross. Jesus wept.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026