By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of
cookies
and to abide by our
Terms and Conditions
.
We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our
Privacy Policy
.
Please
log in
or
register
. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Home
News
Forum
Features
Columns
The ShirleyMush View
From The Spot
Saints Flyer
Northam Soul
Club History
TUI Members' Pics
AwayDays
Norrkopping 1982
Hamburg 1984
Interactive
Predictions
Chat Room
Blogs
Polls
Fixtures
Stats
Squad
Tables
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
09:52 - Aug 20 with 2561 views
QPR_Hibs
Worth a go today as it's Championship related:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/fo
I only got 4/5.
"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."
0
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 09:59 - Aug 20 with 2510 views
hoops_legend
Aiming for clubs who rarely achieve but also manage to starve off relegation
Poll:
Would you rather win league cup or survive?
0
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:01 - Aug 20 with 2496 views
PlanetHonneywood
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 09:59 - Aug 20 by
hoops_legend
Aiming for clubs who rarely achieve but also manage to starve off relegation
Got all five.
Surprised at #3.
Poll:
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?
0
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:05 - Aug 20 with 2483 views
terryb
I got all five, but only because you could make multiple guesses.
I think I must have made 8 wrong choices!
2
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:13 - Aug 20 with 2453 views
Hunterhoop
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:05 - Aug 20 by
terryb
I got all five, but only because you could make multiple guesses.
I think I must have made 8 wrong choices!
Same! Took me a while to get the 2nd place side. Couldn’t believe one club wasn’t in there! I guessed 3 and 4 straight away, mind!
0
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:17 - Aug 20 with 2440 views
stowmarketrange
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:05 - Aug 20 by
terryb
I got all five, but only because you could make multiple guesses.
I think I must have made 8 wrong choices!
Me too,although I had more than 8 wrong answers.
0
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:24 - Aug 20 with 2409 views
daveB
got 5/5 was shocked at a few clubs not included
1
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:35 - Aug 20 with 2347 views
PlanetHonneywood
The Preston games are even more six-pointers!
Poll:
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?
0
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:56 - Aug 20 with 2287 views
Wegerles_Stairs
Really surprised by number one!
0
Login
to get fewer ads
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 11:03 - Aug 20 with 2267 views
CateLeBonR
I got 4/5. Didn’t get number 2.
0
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 11:24 - Aug 20 with 2211 views
QPR_Hibs
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 10:56 - Aug 20 by
Wegerles_Stairs
Really surprised by number one!
That's the one I didn't get.
"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."
0
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 15:34 - Aug 20 with 1925 views
SimonJames
5/5 but surprised at the ones that weren't there. I guess they must have spent more time in the Premiership than I imagined.
100% of people who drink water will die.
0
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 15:41 - Aug 20 with 1910 views
Superhoop83
BBC 5 Minute Quiz
on 11:24 - Aug 20 by
QPR_Hibs
That's the one I didn't get.
Same here.
Possibly because they are the Roger Irrelevant of the EFL.
Suffering since 1978.
0
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
© FansNetwork 2026