Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted 20:10 - Feb 26 with 935 viewsSaintNick

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 10:37 - Feb 27 with 762 viewsthis_charming_man

Leeds, forest and millwall

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 10:42 - Feb 27 with 760 viewsfranniesTache

Preston, Blackburn and Swansea for me, purely because i haven't done those grounds.

Based on decent away days though, Bristol City, Millwall and Leeds (also that'd make the premier league a lot more "interesting").
Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 10:44 - Feb 27 with 758 viewsMarcus_y

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 10:42 - Feb 27 by franniesTache

Preston, Blackburn and Swansea for me, purely because i haven't done those grounds.

Based on decent away days though, Bristol City, Millwall and Leeds (also that'd make the premier league a lot more "interesting").

Brentford for the play offs. Good for football to have a club like them make it into the top flight.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 10:46 - Feb 27 with 757 viewskernow

London trio. Brentford, Fulham and Millwall.
Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 12:16 - Feb 27 with 706 viewsgeezershoong1

Leeds to come up and be relegated on the record lowest points tally so we can laugh at them.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 12:28 - Feb 27 with 700 views1teeminants

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 10:37 - Feb 27 by this_charming_man

Yep same here, about time we saw Leeds and Forest back here . They were both massive and successful when I was growing up And as a young man.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 12:30 - Feb 27 with 694 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

This. Stick that up your premier league backsides.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 12:36 - Feb 27 with 685 viewsericofarabia

Swap Millwall for Preston or Blackburn ..... 3 more easyish away games for me to get to!!
Login to get fewer ads

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 12:36 - Feb 27 with 685 viewsSaintsforeverj

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 12:28 - Feb 27 by 1teeminants

Yep same here, about time we saw Leeds and Forest back here . They were both massive and successful when I was growing up And as a young man.

Leeds and Forest are big clubs and they would create loud and decent atmospheres. But a lot of Leeds fans are complete prats - a lot of their games bring violence. They would be in your face type fans if they came up. I voted for Brentford as its easy to get to and they have a shiny new ground that we can all visit.

Would like - West Brom, Brentford and Forest (or Bristol City)

I think it will be West Brom, Leeds and Forest though.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 12:38]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 13:01 - Feb 27 with 659 viewsDENZY

Millwall and Leeds in the Premier League would liven things up a bit

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 13:14 - Feb 27 with 641 viewsA1079

The thought of Leeds coming up fills me with dread, mainly because I work in York and live not a million miles away. They are not nice fans at all, they display an incredible arrogance and when they win you never hear the last of it - but I have to accept, that it looks likely they will come up this time. The media will be all over them as well, because they are seen as a "big club".

For getting to, Blackburn, Preston would be good for me.
Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 13:27 - Feb 27 with 631 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 13:14 - Feb 27 by A1079

The thought of Leeds coming up fills me with dread, mainly because I work in York and live not a million miles away. They are not nice fans at all, they display an incredible arrogance and when they win you never hear the last of it - but I have to accept, that it looks likely they will come up this time. The media will be all over them as well, because they are seen as a "big club".

Most Leeds fans are absolute helmets, like Spurs and a few other clubs. But it'd liven some matches and the league up a bit from some of . the boring and sterile atmospheres we have now.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 15:27 - Feb 27 with 579 viewsthis_charming_man

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 13:14 - Feb 27 by A1079

As you know I live in a Leeds area too and most of people in the town Leeds fans apart from a few plastic Liverpool. I’d quite like them to come up.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 22:56 - Feb 27 with 487 views1teeminants

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 12:36 - Feb 27 by Saintsforeverj

Leeds and Forest are big clubs and they would create loud and decent atmospheres. But a lot of Leeds fans are complete prats - a lot of their games bring violence. They would be in your face type fans if they came up. I voted for Brentford as its easy to get to and they have a shiny new ground that we can all visit.

Would like - West Brom, Brentford and Forest (or Bristol City)

I think it will be West Brom, Leeds and Forest though.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 12:38]

I’m well aware of what Leeds fans are like thanks Ive seen them in action many times. I like Leeds as a club, sod the fans. They were by far the best team in England in the early seventies under Don Revie and I’d like to see them back.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 22:57]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Who Would You Prefer To See Promoted on 23:14 - Feb 27 with 468 viewsOccasional_Showers

Forest - As I know a lot of Forest fans
Brentford - As they are deserving of a bit of glory
Millwall - As their fans are a good bunch

Leeds - let them rot
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 23:15]

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024