Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will this Season Get Finished 21:30 - Mar 12 with 1970 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52166/will-this-season-g

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Will this Season Get Finished on 21:53 - Mar 12 with 1303 viewsIngskneeslide

Only two mentions of Liverpool. Not bad
Will this Season Get Finished on 22:28 - Mar 12 with 1250 viewsSaintNick

Will this Season Get Finished on 21:53 - Mar 12 by Ingskneeslide

Only two mentions of Liverpool. Not bad

Only one person obsessed with mentions of Liverpool> Not bad

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Will this Season Get Finished on 22:32 - Mar 12 with 1244 viewsthis_charming_man

Arteta has tested Positive, who arsenal team in isolation.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:06 - Mar 12 with 1208 viewsSaintNick

Will this Season Get Finished on 22:32 - Mar 12 by this_charming_man

Arteta has tested Positive, who arsenal team in isolation.

Didnt they play Pompey after Olympiakos

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:07 - Mar 12 with 1207 views1885_SFC

Premier League emergency meeting tomorrow to see if clubs agree to call it a day for this season.

Old School is Cool

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:16 - Mar 12 with 1180 viewssolent_toffee

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:07 - Mar 12 by 1885_SFC

Premier League emergency meeting tomorrow to see if clubs agree to call it a day for this season.

Feel a bit* bad about making a wish at Christmas that Liverpool’s tilt for the title hits the skids through some apocalyptic global viral catastrophe.

* a tad*
Will this Season Get Finished on 23:16 - Mar 12 with 1180 viewsBison

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:07 - Mar 12 by 1885_SFC

I think they will have to void the whole season rather than suspending it if things get bad. If it goes past June you will have players out of contract and unavailable to teams. The transfer window will kick in as well so clubs could totally change their squads.

Law suits galore from teams wanting it to continue and those wanting it voiding , impossible situation really.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:21 - Mar 12 with 1162 views1885_SFC

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:16 - Mar 12 by Bison

I think they will have to void the whole season rather than suspending it if things get bad. If it goes past June you will have players out of contract and unavailable to teams. The transfer window will kick in as well so clubs could totally change their squads.

Law suits galore from teams wanting it to continue and those wanting it voiding , impossible situation really.

These are extraordinary times indeed.

It also looks as if Euro 2020 will be put back a year too.

That famous Bill Shankly quote was bollocks after all.

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:40 - Mar 12 with 1144 viewsPatfromPoole

Am so pleased we are not currently in the bottom 3.

If I was a fan of Norwich, Villa or Boscombe I would be getting pretty concerned right now.....

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:47 - Mar 12 with 1133 viewscocklebreath

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:16 - Mar 12 by solent_toffee

Feel a bit* bad about making a wish at Christmas that Liverpool’s tilt for the title hits the skids through some apocalyptic global viral catastrophe.

* a tad*

Really? If I was you I’d be waking every morning with a smile on my face

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:47 - Mar 12 with 1129 viewsthis_charming_man

Goa must be pleased, great excuse for another quiet transfer window.

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:49 - Mar 12 with 1124 viewscocklebreath

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:40 - Mar 12 by PatfromPoole

If I was a fan of Norwich, Villa or Boscombe I would be getting pretty concerned right now.....

No way they can do that, although it would be funny to see Bournemouth go down, it’s much funnier seeing the bigleys not win the league and Leeds being stuck

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:51 - Mar 12 with 1119 viewscocklebreath

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:47 - Mar 12 by this_charming_man

Goa must be pleased, great excuse for another quiet transfer window.

Goa started it

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:54 - Mar 12 with 1115 views1885_SFC

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:40 - Mar 12 by PatfromPoole

We are definitely heading into uncharted waters as regards ending the season early. It's unheard of and weirdly strange. Christ only knows what the ramifications will be for the likes of teams being relegated and teams getting promotion (or not)?

I guess extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures. We all have elderly parents or elderly grand-parents & not taking the virus home to them has to be the No.1 safety issue... especially if the vast numbers forecast to get the infection materialise.

The Premier League, whatever they choose to do, will be damned of they do & damned if they don't.

Old School is Cool

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:57 - Mar 12 with 1110 viewsDorsetIan

Will this Season Get Finished on 23:16 - Mar 12 by Bison

I can’t see them calling it a day as is. The relegated teams would claim that some of them had played more top teams and had easier run ins etc so were being penalised.

Likewise, I can’t see them calling it quits now but with no relegation or promotion. The teams likely to be promoted to the premier league would losing tens of millions.

If they stopped the season now, I think they would need to roll over this season to the start of next (maybe starting it early) and then maybe suspend the cups for next season, so they can fit in all the games.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Will this Season Get Finished on 00:05 - Mar 13 with 1103 viewsBison

A lot will be decided by UEFA , if they say next seasons competitions will be played by same teams regardless then what's the point in every European League finishing late and affecting next seasons League competitions, it's easier to Void and start afresh.

If they say they will honour this season whenever it finishes then you might have teams in the preliminary Euro cups still playing their own Leagues from this year. Only realistic solution is to kill this season and start again next season I would say however much it would piss off the Scousers and Man U for that matter as they would miss out again on ECL. Then what do you do about City who are banned ?

Will this Season Get Finished on 00:07 - Mar 13 with 1096 viewsthis_charming_man

With arsenal out of action now Mendy self isolating at Man City and some Leicester players doing the same can see them suspending games now

Will this Season Get Finished on 00:14 - Mar 13 with 1085 views1885_SFC

Will this Season Get Finished on 00:07 - Mar 13 by this_charming_man

With arsenal out of action now Mendy self isolating at Man City and some Leicester players doing the same can see them suspending games now

With golf, tennis and athletic meetings being cancelled all over the place - not to mention the Australian F1 GP this weekend - it would be strange if football was the only sport to buck the trend.

Old School is Cool

Will this Season Get Finished on 00:17 - Mar 13 with 1080 viewsBison

If I was a betting man ( had 3 winners at Cheltenham today ) , I would bet that the last EPL game of the 19/20 season has been played , and probabally every game in the English Leagues for that matter.

Will this Season Get Finished on 00:37 - Mar 13 with 1069 viewsPatfromPoole

This might not be the worst idea in the world.....

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Will this Season Get Finished on 01:02 - Mar 13 with 1056 viewscocklebreath

We are staying up say we are staying up

Will this Season Get Finished on 07:10 - Mar 13 with 978 viewskingslandstand1

Will this Season Get Finished on 00:37 - Mar 13 by PatfromPoole

This might not be the worst idea in the world.....

If it means lpool don't get the glory they demand then I'm up for it
Will this Season Get Finished on 07:16 - Mar 13 with 966 viewsHeisenberg

Football will be stopped. No doubt about it.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Will this Season Get Finished (n/t) on 07:17 - Mar 13 with 961 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 10 May 2020 17:43]
Will this Season Get Finished on 07:57 - Mar 13 with 921 viewsthis_charming_man

Chelsea player now got it

No way will it carry on

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024