Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going down? 19:19 - Jun 20 with 1435 viewsSaintsforeverj

Brighton's surprise win today has really shaken it up down there. We all know there will be twists and turns but West Ham look in real danger and that would be a big story. Big incentive for Bournemouth after West Ham's defeat.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Who is going down? on 20:14 - Jun 20 with 1369 viewssaint68

Norwich, Bournemouth and Villa.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Who is going down? on 20:48 - Jun 20 with 1315 viewsBoris_

Bournemouth look terrible.

Poll: Claude Puel

Who is going down? on 21:06 - Jun 20 with 1298 viewsBicester_North

West Ham look in the shit to me. Terrible form and started off woefully today. More tough fixtures coming up.
Bournemouth and Norwich as well

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Who is going down? on 21:49 - Jun 20 with 1251 viewskernow

Bournemouth look toothless. Surprising change in our relative fortunes since our match back in the autumn.
Can't see them getting out of it if they continue as they are.
Who is going down? on 22:16 - Jun 20 with 1213 viewsgreen

Given that West Ham are guaranteed to beat us every season would be handy if they went down but can see it being the current bottom 3 to go: Norwich, Villa & Bournemouth.
Who is going down? on 09:36 - Jun 21 with 994 viewsSaintNick

Who is going down? on 22:16 - Jun 20 by green

Given that West Ham are guaranteed to beat us every season would be handy if they went down but can see it being the current bottom 3 to go: Norwich, Villa & Bournemouth.

I think Norwich are now gone, the last two places are between Villa who looked very one trick pony against Sheff Utt, but might be able to use that to pick up a few points, Bournemouth who look like they have lost the fight that they could use in short bursts to keep them out of trouble, Watford who I think have enough to stay up and finally West Ham who have the players but seem to be in disarray

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Who is going down? on 09:44 - Jun 21 with 985 viewsA1079

Apart from Norwich it seems all the other clubs are capable of picking up points but then equally looking lost for fight. I do think this year that the 3rd place team to go down may go down with more points than recent seasons. Though I think we are ok, I would still feel easier if we could get another 4 points.

Arsenal look in disarray but I think there will be a reaction from them when they play us.If we lose at home again (even without our fans) it will be a strange season where being at home certainly appears to be our nemesis.
Who is going down? on 09:48 - Jun 21 with 981 viewsRon11

West Ham's biggest mistake was appointing Moyes as manager.
Login to get fewer ads

Who is going down? on 09:51 - Jun 21 with 978 views1teeminants

Yes West Ham are in real trouble . They have over recent years been a team of expensive individuals who don’t play as a team . Many players ( especially overseas players which West Ham have in abundance, not being racist here ) do not see the importance of what the team means to their fans and as long as they pick up their fat wage they are not too bothered about relegation .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Who is going down? on 09:57 - Jun 21 with 974 viewssaint68

Who is going down? on 09:51 - Jun 21 by 1teeminants

Yes West Ham are in real trouble . They have over recent years been a team of expensive individuals who don’t play as a team . Many players ( especially overseas players which West Ham have in abundance, not being racist here ) do not see the importance of what the team means to their fans and as long as they pick up their fat wage they are not too bothered about relegation .

Mercenaries un-United is about right for that shower of shyte

Who is going down? on 10:08 - Jun 21 with 961 views1teeminants

Who is going down? on 09:57 - Jun 21 by saint68

Mercenaries un-United is about right for that shower of shyte

It’s irked me over the years, the West Ham fans . They think they are a massive club just because they’re from London. I know they have a massive fan base and big stadium and they are bigger than us but we have often finished higher than them in the top league over the years.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Who is going down? on 10:15 - Jun 21 with 949 viewssaint68

Who is going down? on 10:08 - Jun 21 by 1teeminants

It’s irked me over the years, the West Ham fans . They think they are a massive club just because they’re from London. I know they have a massive fan base and big stadium and they are bigger than us but we have often finished higher than them in the top league over the years.

I still remember the walk back to the tube when we turned them over 2-4 back in 98..it was a rather volatile stroll😁😁😁

They have that locked in syndrome similar to the occupants from incubator island.

Who is going down? on 10:17 - Jun 21 with 945 viewskingslandstand1

Who is going down? on 21:49 - Jun 20 by kernow

Bournemouth look toothless. Surprising change in our relative fortunes since our match back in the autumn.
Can't see them getting out of it if they continue as they are.

I'm not sorry about it at all either
Who is going down? on 10:20 - Jun 21 with 933 viewskingslandstand1

Who is going down? on 10:15 - Jun 21 by saint68

I still remember the walk back to the tube when we turned them over 2-4 back in 98..it was a rather volatile stroll😁😁😁

They have that locked in syndrome similar to the occupants from incubator island.

That's a pretty good comparison
Who is going down? on 10:21 - Jun 21 with 934 viewssaint68

Who is going down? on 10:17 - Jun 21 by kingslandstand1

I'm not sorry about it at all either

They were becoming a little bit above their station 😁😇

Who is going down? on 10:49 - Jun 21 with 898 viewsJaySaint

Bottom as as is

West ham look poor but they have some good players and will scrape enough points IMO

Watford have some units in their side and will battle to survival...Brighton probably have one foot in the league next year .

Norwich - awful

Villa - Mish mash of players but do have a match winner..but he will not be enough

Bournemouth - they have some dreadful fixtures - lol
Would not mind one or two of their players mind... And makes it better, we could find ourselves in a position where we seal their fate
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 10:55]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Who is going down? on 11:38 - Jun 21 with 861 viewsCenturion

Definitely agree. I always feel happier when Saints are over the 40 point mark and I am sure Ralph will remind the players. We should do that.

As for relegation, Norwich are almost certainly down. I think Bournemouth are really on the slide. I have a feeling that Villa have a bit more spirit and fight than some of the other teams and will pull clear. The same for Watford and Brighton. On the other hand Wham are team that never expected relegation and are now disunited. Plus, I think David Moyes was a poor appointment.
Who is going down? on 13:24 - Jun 21 with 802 viewssaint68

Who is going down? on 11:38 - Jun 21 by Centurion

Definitely agree. I always feel happier when Saints are over the 40 point mark and I am sure Ralph will remind the players. We should do that.

As for relegation, Norwich are almost certainly down. I think Bournemouth are really on the slide. I have a feeling that Villa have a bit more spirit and fight than some of the other teams and will pull clear. The same for Watford and Brighton. On the other hand Wham are team that never expected relegation and are now disunited. Plus, I think David Moyes was a poor appointment.

I'm more than happy with the bottom 3 sides at the moment going down...but I'd only want to swap West Ham for Norwich if it was possible...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024