Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph about to be sacked? 18:23 - Oct 5 with 3481 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/10/05/ralph-hasenhuttl-brink-sack-sout

According to reports......

And no sign of him in the training pictures on the website, only Selles.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2022 18:38]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Ralph about to be sacked? on 18:58 - Oct 5 with 2602 viewssaintwizzler

He’s going nowhere till we drop into the bottom 3.
Why would he?
That seems to be all that’s required.
Staying up.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Ralph about to be sacked? on 19:00 - Oct 5 with 2610 viewsfranniesTache

This news broke on the Ugly on Saturday evening to be fair, as usual the Ugly Inside is ahead of the game
Ralph about to be sacked? on 19:46 - Oct 5 with 2506 viewssaint22

we live in hope

Who comes in though???

Dyche? Could do worse, though can we do better?

Unknown foreign coach, not sure?

Any Championship manager show promise?
Ralph about to be sacked? on 20:01 - Oct 5 with 2453 viewsdwayne_dibley

Was League 1 that bad?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Ralph about to be sacked? on 20:16 - Oct 5 with 2410 viewsElijahK

Ralph about to be sacked? on 19:46 - Oct 5 by saint22

we live in hope

Who comes in though???

Dyche? Could do worse, though can we do better?

Unknown foreign coach, not sure?

Any Championship manager show promise?

No one that we could get will really do any better!
And that’s why I just don’t see any point in us sacking Ralph this early. As our next 3 games will decide it for me, as we’ve got 3 teams which you’d expect different results against, as we’re all expecting to loose to Man City, and many will expect at least a draw against West Ham and a win against Bournemouth.
So if he gets like 3 or 4 points from those 3 games, then I don’t see the point as we’re not going down with him in charge but we’re not really going up ether, but seeing how there’s no one else better currently available, what’s the point? If we get 5 or more points then that should show that we’ve just had a slow start and that we can now hopefully get going, but if we only get like 1 or no points then that’s when I do think we need to get someone new in.
But even then unless we do hit the bottom 3, it’s probably best to wait until this World Cup starts as it’s only just over a month away now, and will give us more time to find a suitable replacement as well as giving them time to get to know the players

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Ralph about to be sacked? on 20:40 - Oct 5 with 2359 viewsSaintNick

Ralph about to be sacked? on 20:16 - Oct 5 by ElijahK

No one that we could get will really do any better!
And that’s why I just don’t see any point in us sacking Ralph this early. As our next 3 games will decide it for me, as we’ve got 3 teams which you’d expect different results against, as we’re all expecting to loose to Man City, and many will expect at least a draw against West Ham and a win against Bournemouth.
So if he gets like 3 or 4 points from those 3 games, then I don’t see the point as we’re not going down with him in charge but we’re not really going up ether, but seeing how there’s no one else better currently available, what’s the point? If we get 5 or more points then that should show that we’ve just had a slow start and that we can now hopefully get going, but if we only get like 1 or no points then that’s when I do think we need to get someone new in.
But even then unless we do hit the bottom 3, it’s probably best to wait until this World Cup starts as it’s only just over a month away now, and will give us more time to find a suitable replacement as well as giving them time to get to know the players

Wise words, lots of peoppe want him sacked, but no one can come up with a better alternative or at least one that is realistic.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ralph about to be sacked? on 21:16 - Oct 5 with 2256 viewsSonicBoom

Ralph about to be sacked? on 20:40 - Oct 5 by SaintNick

Wise words, lots of peoppe want him sacked, but no one can come up with a better alternative or at least one that is realistic.

What's wrong with Dyche? Did very well on limited resources. It would be good to see what he could do.
But English managers aren't sexy are they, we'll get someone from league 2 in Belgium.
Ralph about to be sacked? on 21:22 - Oct 5 with 2233 views1teeminants

He has to go his record is absolutely appalling. I’ll say it again. There is not one premier league club that would put up with the results Ralph has produced over the last 30 odd games so why should we. ? Too many people down here just accept mediocrity .

As for the new boss I don’t know but the players clearly don’t want to play for Ralph . This explains the half hearted displays ,some players sulking , reports of fall outs and spats. It’s not all made up.. it explains the very inconsistent performances, that superb run we had last season then a disastrous finish. Clearly something is not right.

No one had heard of Nigel Adkins or Pochettino before they came so we don’t have to know the name of the next manager just leave that to the experts.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Login to get fewer ads

Ralph about to be sacked? on 21:23 - Oct 5 with 2229 viewssaint68

Ruben Sellès is already in place.. so I'm not sure what you are trying to suggest..Hassenhutl is a shambles...

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Ralph about to be sacked? on 21:34 - Oct 5 with 2204 viewsfranniesTache

If no one can do better than 3 wins in 22 we may as well give up now because we’ll be relegated before the end of the season
Ralph about to be sacked? on 21:43 - Oct 5 with 2158 viewsSaintNick

Ralph about to be sacked? on 21:23 - Oct 5 by saint68

Ruben Sellès is already in place.. so I'm not sure what you are trying to suggest..Hassenhutl is a shambles...

Ruben Selles has absolutely no experience as a manager or even an assistant manager in a top league, he needs at least a couple of years here as assistant before he is ready

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ralph about to be sacked? on 21:46 - Oct 5 with 2141 viewssaint68

Ralph about to be sacked? on 21:43 - Oct 5 by SaintNick

Ruben Selles has absolutely no experience as a manager or even an assistant manager in a top league, he needs at least a couple of years here as assistant before he is ready

If he picked 11 players in their preferred positions on merit he'd be a far sight better than the current idiot..I doubt that is beyond him Nick.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2022 21:57]

Ralph about to be sacked? on 21:54 - Oct 5 with 2113 viewsElijahK

Ralph about to be sacked? on 21:22 - Oct 5 by 1teeminants

He has to go his record is absolutely appalling. I’ll say it again. There is not one premier league club that would put up with the results Ralph has produced over the last 30 odd games so why should we. ? Too many people down here just accept mediocrity .

As for the new boss I don’t know but the players clearly don’t want to play for Ralph . This explains the half hearted displays ,some players sulking , reports of fall outs and spats. It’s not all made up.. it explains the very inconsistent performances, that superb run we had last season then a disastrous finish. Clearly something is not right.

No one had heard of Nigel Adkins or Pochettino before they came so we don’t have to know the name of the next manager just leave that to the experts.

But that’s just not true, as we’ve only had 5 managers have a higher win percentage than he has since the prems started (who’ve done over like 19 games). Which ain’t bad at all when you see that we’ve had 16 managers over that period who’ve managed us in the prem (so he’s basically in the top 3rd), so unless your only saying that we’ve had 5 decent enough mangers in the prem era, then that’s just complete nonsense (and even then, many of the mangers records/stats would be fine with other teams).

And people don’t except mediocrity, they’re just what we call “realistic”! As up until this season, throughout ralphs reign here, we’ve had like the lowest NET spend in the league, have been one of the main teams that many have had to go down at the start of the season, have only had like 3/4 prem quality players and just kept loosing our best ones. See that to me and anyone else who’s got any footballing knowledge, would certainly agree that, that team should realistically go down… but we’ve not. And in basically all his seasons here, we’ve stayed up by a fair bit with only the bed wetters really worrying that much about relegation at the end of the season. And on top of that we’ve had some great results, runs, cup journeys etc, some of which we’d never accomplished before/in a very long time. Hence why if anything Ralph was overachieving, it’s just many saints fans seemed to think that we still had the squad that Koeman did, and that we should’ve been battling for the top 10/Europe, which was never gonna happen!
As this season we did finally get some investment, and fans could actually expect more, but still not top 10 or Europe, but many fans expected us to be finishing like 14th to 12th, and right now be on like 10/11 points, whilst we’re on 7 points and in 16th so are behind, but not exactly by a ridiculous amount.

As yeah there are many reports, but they’re done by media who 99% of the time just make up or spout out complete nonsense, so it’s not like you can take what they’re saying that serious.
And yeah yeah your right many hadn’t heard if those two, but many hadn’t heard of Pellegrino, and look how he turned out, just like how many did know hughes, yet he was probably worse! As at the end of the day, if we’re really gonna sack Ralph then we need to be 100% certain that whoever replaces him will do better, as with Ralph worst case scenario we’ll finish like 16th or so, whilst we might finish like 12th, yet if he gets sacked we could finish practically anywhere, yet the odds of us finishing in the bottom 3 are probably a lot higher than that of us finishing in the top 10, so unless we are 100% certain why take that risk!? As like many teams have shown over the years, it doesn’t always pay off
[Post edited 5 Oct 2022 22:01]

Ralph about to be sacked? on 22:01 - Oct 5 with 2100 viewssaint68

Ralph about to be sacked? on 21:54 - Oct 5 by ElijahK

But that’s just not true, as we’ve only had 5 managers have a higher win percentage than he has since the prems started (who’ve done over like 19 games). Which ain’t bad at all when you see that we’ve had 16 managers over that period who’ve managed us in the prem (so he’s basically in the top 3rd), so unless your only saying that we’ve had 5 decent enough mangers in the prem era, then that’s just complete nonsense (and even then, many of the mangers records/stats would be fine with other teams).

And people don’t except mediocrity, they’re just what we call “realistic”! As up until this season, throughout ralphs reign here, we’ve had like the lowest NET spend in the league, have been one of the main teams that many have had to go down at the start of the season, have only had like 3/4 prem quality players and just kept loosing our best ones. See that to me and anyone else who’s got any footballing knowledge, would certainly agree that, that team should realistically go down… but we’ve not. And in basically all his seasons here, we’ve stayed up by a fair bit with only the bed wetters really worrying that much about relegation at the end of the season. And on top of that we’ve had some great results, runs, cup journeys etc, some of which we’d never accomplished before/in a very long time. Hence why if anything Ralph was overachieving, it’s just many saints fans seemed to think that we still had the squad that Koeman did, and that we should’ve been battling for the top 10/Europe, which was never gonna happen!
As this season we did finally get some investment, and fans could actually expect more, but still not top 10 or Europe, but many fans expected us to be finishing like 14th to 12th, and right now be on like 10/11 points, whilst we’re on 7 points and in 16th so are behind, but not exactly by a ridiculous amount.

As yeah there are many reports, but they’re done by media who 99% of the time just make up or spout out complete nonsense, so it’s not like you can take what they’re saying that serious.
And yeah yeah your right many hadn’t heard if those two, but many hadn’t heard of Pellegrino, and look how he turned out, just like how many did know hughes, yet he was probably worse! As at the end of the day, if we’re really gonna sack Ralph then we need to be 100% certain that whoever replaces him will do better, as with Ralph worst case scenario we’ll finish like 16th or so, whilst we might finish like 12th, yet if he gets sacked we could finish practically anywhere, yet the odds of us finishing in the bottom 3 are probably a lot higher than that of us finishing in the top 10, so unless we are 100% certain why take that risk!? As like many teams have shown over the years, it doesn’t always pay off
[Post edited 5 Oct 2022 22:01]

He's useless Divisive and out-of time Elijah..his time is up..and not before time.

Ralph about to be sacked? on 22:01 - Oct 5 with 2094 viewsMytchettSaint

Ralph about to be sacked? on 21:46 - Oct 5 by saint68

If he picked 11 players in their preferred positions on merit he'd be a far sight better than the current idiot..I doubt that is beyond him Nick.

And if he didn’t keep having tactical resets 3 games in every 8 that would be another plus.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Ralph about to be sacked? on 22:04 - Oct 5 with 2065 viewsElijahK

Ralph about to be sacked? on 21:46 - Oct 5 by saint68

But I thought all you lot were crediting all the good results and changes in form when we’re doing well on him? Or are you now saying that he’s not the ones who’s made the changes this season? As ether way he’s never gonna be talking over from Ralph, whether he does get sacked in the coming weeks or not

Ralph about to be sacked? on 22:06 - Oct 5 with 2046 viewsElijahK

Ralph about to be sacked? on 22:01 - Oct 5 by saint68

He's useless Divisive and out-of time Elijah..his time is up..and not before time.

Well until I see us talking and being names around someone who’s gonna be doing better than Ralph has, don’t see the point. As it’s these sort of decision that make teams go down

Ralph about to be sacked? on 22:07 - Oct 5 with 2044 views1885_SFC

Ralph about to be sacked? on 22:06 - Oct 5 by ElijahK

Well until I see us talking and being names around someone who’s gonna be doing better than Ralph has, don’t see the point. As it’s these sort of decision that make teams go down

Or keep teams up.

Old School is Cool

Ralph about to be sacked? on 22:14 - Oct 5 with 2022 viewssaint68

There is already a very popular new man in place that the players admire..

So no need to panic.

Ralph about to be sacked? on 22:28 - Oct 5 with 1970 viewsElijahK

Ralph about to be sacked? on 22:14 - Oct 5 by saint68

There is already a very popular new man in place that the players admire..

So no need to panic.

And who’s that then? What name have we been linked with who’d work in the prem then?
As only one I’ve heard is Thomas Frank, yet I don’t see why he’d wanna leave them over us, so just can’t see that happening.
But still please name this person then, as we’ve already established that Ruben Sellès ain’t gonna be taking over (and rightfully so, as anyone with any sporting knowledge would understand that), but you seem pretty confident in someone so I’d love to know what their name is?…

Ralph about to be sacked? on 22:33 - Oct 5 with 1970 views1teeminants

Leave it to the experts ffs .You didn’t know Adkins or Poch before they came here, Graham Potter was fairly unknown at Swansea he’s now managing Chelsea. I doubt you’ll have heard of the good managers in other leagues around the world. Try not to worry about it.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Ralph about to be sacked? on 22:49 - Oct 5 with 1924 viewsElijahK

Ralph about to be sacked? on 22:33 - Oct 5 by 1teeminants

Leave it to the experts ffs .You didn’t know Adkins or Poch before they came here, Graham Potter was fairly unknown at Swansea he’s now managing Chelsea. I doubt you’ll have heard of the good managers in other leagues around the world. Try not to worry about it.

Well those experts mess up though, if they didn’t then managers getting sacked would be a very rare occasion, yet for many teams it’s almost like a seasonal event that just varies by what time it is, but pretty much happens every year.
As yeah they do well, but they also do poor, and sometimes for some replacements, there is just no realistic answers for anyone who could do that much better, and in my view this is an example of one, hence why I just don’t see the point (or at the very least until the world cup starts)

Ralph about to be sacked? on 10:55 - Oct 6 with 1523 viewsElijahK

Well they’ve just done a video of the training and he’s in that, so that puts to bed any rumours that
he’d be sacked before Saturday.

Ralph about to be sacked? on 11:04 - Oct 6 with 1521 viewscocklebreath

Ralph about to be sacked? on 10:55 - Oct 6 by ElijahK

Well they’ve just done a video of the training and he’s in that, so that puts to bed any rumours that
he’d be sacked before Saturday.

Deep joy, you and Nick can have a party

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Ralph about to be sacked? on 17:27 - Oct 6 with 1359 viewsStAnt

There's a shot of McCarthy stooping to gather the ball and you can see Ralph standing behind the goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024