Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Piers Morgan / GMB 08:52 - Apr 15 with 3203 viewsBoris_

F*cking hell they are unbearable at the moment. The whole program is just based on attacking the government for whatever they can, even when it's not relevant.

Today once again Piers Morgan is shouting at people because VAT is charged on PPE and what a disgrace it is, even though it's completely irrelevant because the NHS are VAT registered so will claim back.

Highlights that Piers knows feck all about BUSINESS.

He's just been on the attack because the minister doesn't know how many social care workers, including carers in private care homes have died... 30,000 homes across the country as well. How is it feasible unless care homes report the deaths themselves?

19 nurses/Doctors have died from Covid-19, considering more than 1 in 40 people in the UK work for the NHS, 19 deaths from NHS workers actually shows that there is no increased risk of dying whilst working at hospital which suggests that PPE is largely getting to where it needs to be.

How many of those 19 nurses/doctors caught Covid in hospital?

In fact, how many of our current death toll died BECAUSE of Covid 19 as opposed to WITH Covid 19... that's the number I want to see.

Eddie Large apparently died of Coronavirus, yet his wife was on TV saying he had been in hospital with heart failure for a few weeks and was never expected to survive/leave hospital. Should his cause of death be Coronavirus of Heart Failure?
[Post edited 15 Apr 2020 9:01]

Poll: Claude Puel

Piers Morgan / GMB on 09:18 - Apr 15 with 1418 viewsthis_charming_man

He actually does make some good points sometimes but any point he does make is lost in the way he rants and rants not letting anyone answer the question. HIs interview with Matt Hancock a few weeks ago was absolutely embarassing, he'd ask him a question and within seconds be down his throat talking over him, 3 times Matt Hancock said to let him speak and he carried on. Maybe some people think it makes good TV but its completely pointless having any guest at all on there as it's just him ranting for 2 hours.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Piers Morgan / GMB on 09:23 - Apr 15 with 1412 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Piers Morgan was an embarrassment this morning. As you say, sometimes he makes some good points, but lately he's just been attacking everyone over everything and turning it into a show all about him. Funny how Suzannah, who never shouts, always seems to get more information out of the guests.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Piers Morgan / GMB on 09:24 - Apr 15 with 1406 viewsthis_charming_man

Piers Morgan / GMB on 09:23 - Apr 15 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Piers Morgan was an embarrassment this morning. As you say, sometimes he makes some good points, but lately he's just been attacking everyone over everything and turning it into a show all about him. Funny how Suzannah, who never shouts, always seems to get more information out of the guests.

I'd give her any information she wants.

Piers Morgan / GMB on 09:29 - Apr 15 with 1400 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Piers Morgan / GMB on 09:24 - Apr 15 by this_charming_man

I'd give her any information she wants.

I prefer Laura the weather woman

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Piers Morgan / GMB on 09:31 - Apr 15 with 1395 viewsthis_charming_man

Piers Morgan / GMB on 09:29 - Apr 15 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I prefer Laura the weather woman

Oh yeah, Charlotte Hawkings makes a great sub when Suzanne is off too. They recruit well

Piers Morgan / GMB on 09:34 - Apr 15 with 1395 viewsdirk_doone

If I don't want to watch something or someone on TV, I don't. The only time I've ever watched Piers Morgan, he was interviewing American serial killers. He wasn't particularly good at it: I thought Louis Theroux would have done a better job.

Why watch him if he annoys you so much? There are plenty of other channels. I've found I watch even less TV than usual now because there are so many things streaming free, which I like, that wouldn't usually be.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Piers Morgan / GMB on 09:37 - Apr 15 with 1387 viewsthis_charming_man

Piers Morgan / GMB on 09:34 - Apr 15 by dirk_doone

If I don't want to watch something or someone on TV, I don't. The only time I've ever watched Piers Morgan, he was interviewing American serial killers. He wasn't particularly good at it: I thought Louis Theroux would have done a better job.

Why watch him if he annoys you so much? There are plenty of other channels. I've found I watch even less TV than usual now because there are so many things streaming free, which I like, that wouldn't usually be.

As you can tell from my posts above, put it on mute when Morgan is speaking and watch the women.

Piers Morgan / GMB on 10:03 - Apr 15 with 1351 viewsinthebox

19 nurses/doctors is ok then Boris, just think about it. Did they catch it in Hospital ? What are you on?
Login to get fewer ads

Piers Morgan / GMB on 10:47 - Apr 15 with 1324 viewsPatfromPoole

Piers Morgan / GMB on 09:31 - Apr 15 by this_charming_man

Oh yeah, Charlotte Hawkings makes a great sub when Suzanne is off too. They recruit well

The local news girl Amanda Piper also an excellent recruitment, I note....

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Piers Morgan / GMB on 10:52 - Apr 15 with 1324 viewsJaySaint

Piers Morgan / GMB on 10:03 - Apr 15 by inthebox

19 nurses/doctors is ok then Boris, just think about it. Did they catch it in Hospital ? What are you on?

who knows

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Piers Morgan / GMB on 10:55 - Apr 15 with 1317 viewssaint22

why would anyone even watch such mindless drivel and pay any attention to what that obnoxious perjuring pr1ck says
the mind boggles
Piers Morgan / GMB on 11:04 - Apr 15 with 1300 viewsOccasional_Showers

Piers Morgan / GMB on 10:55 - Apr 15 by saint22

why would anyone even watch such mindless drivel and pay any attention to what that obnoxious perjuring pr1ck says
the mind boggles

I ask myself that when a I read your posts.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Piers Morgan / GMB on 11:12 - Apr 15 with 1297 viewsBoris_

Piers Morgan / GMB on 10:03 - Apr 15 by inthebox

12,000 people have died, out of them 19 were Doctors or Nurses. Where is the evidence they caught it in hospital as opposed to in a Supermarket or anywhere else?

Do you have the facts to hand or like Piers Morgan are you just going to irrationally rant that NHS staff are dying because of a lack of PPE?

2.5% of the country work for the NHS

0.15% of those who have died have been NHS workers.

Piers Morgan / GMB on 11:27 - Apr 15 with 1294 viewsSadoldgit

Morgan is just there for notoriety and to boost viewing figures for the same reason people hire the likes of Katie Hopkins. Half the readers love her for “telling it like it is” whilst the other half hate her and spend their time complaining about her. To paraphrase Oscar Wilde, it is better to be talked about that not be talked about. Just better to avoid these people. What worries me more are the rumours that producers are telling journos to go easy on the Government during the pandemic at exactly the time these people need to be held to account for their decisions.
Piers Morgan / GMB on 12:31 - Apr 15 with 1258 viewsthis_charming_man

Piers Morgan / GMB on 10:47 - Apr 15 by PatfromPoole

The local news girl Amanda Piper also an excellent recruitment, I note....

hasn't she been around for a while? She seems to have improved with age looking at her pictures.

Piers Morgan / GMB on 12:34 - Apr 15 with 1252 viewsthis_charming_man

Piers Morgan / GMB on 11:27 - Apr 15 by Sadoldgit

Morgan is just there for notoriety and to boost viewing figures for the same reason people hire the likes of Katie Hopkins. Half the readers love her for “telling it like it is” whilst the other half hate her and spend their time complaining about her. To paraphrase Oscar Wilde, it is better to be talked about that not be talked about. Just better to avoid these people. What worries me more are the rumours that producers are telling journos to go easy on the Government during the pandemic at exactly the time these people need to be held to account for their decisions.

It is exactly not the time to hold people to account. We need to all be in this together and whilst the government haven't got everything right theyve done a reasonable job in circumtances not many alive have ever seen before. The time for questions is after, ranting and holding people to account is not the answer at all, sadly for some they are still using this as a means to air their politics.

Piers Morgan / GMB on 12:45 - Apr 15 with 1237 viewsBoris_

Piers Morgan / GMB on 12:34 - Apr 15 by this_charming_man

It is exactly not the time to hold people to account. We need to all be in this together and whilst the government haven't got everything right theyve done a reasonable job in circumtances not many alive have ever seen before. The time for questions is after, ranting and holding people to account is not the answer at all, sadly for some they are still using this as a means to air their politics.

Indeed, if you look on Twitter, you can guarantee that anyone wanting to 'hold the government to account' has #FBPE in their title or a quick check on their timeline you'll see anti-Brexit posts.

The same as Piers, they are just moaning for moanings sake. If Boris personally found the cure for Coronavirus and saved the world, they would still say he didn't do it quick enough.

Piers Morgan / GMB on 12:48 - Apr 15 with 1233 viewsSadoldgit

Piers Morgan / GMB on 12:34 - Apr 15 by this_charming_man

The Government should always be accountable for their actions, especially in times like these. I doesn’t prevent us all being in it together. The opposite in fact. There are questions to be asked about the death rate in care homes for example, unless you are ok with the carnage that is going on there? The only people that need to be worried if questions are asked are those who are incompetent. I am sure you wouldn’t be happy about cover ups of ineptitude would you?
It funny, those who call loudly for democracy when it suits them are the same ones who want to shut democracy down when it doesn’t suit them.
Piers Morgan / GMB on 12:55 - Apr 15 with 1219 viewsJaySaint

Piers Morgan / GMB on 12:48 - Apr 15 by Sadoldgit

The Government should always be accountable for their actions, especially in times like these. I doesn’t prevent us all being in it together. The opposite in fact. There are questions to be asked about the death rate in care homes for example, unless you are ok with the carnage that is going on there? The only people that need to be worried if questions are asked are those who are incompetent. I am sure you wouldn’t be happy about cover ups of ineptitude would you?
It funny, those who call loudly for democracy when it suits them are the same ones who want to shut democracy down when it doesn’t suit them.

Care homes is a tricky one to fix. In any other circumstance, they would not be suitable for ICU treatment in far more instances than the average Joe.

That is valid now with COVID when ICU will offer almost nothing to the outcome!

Piers Morgan / GMB on 12:56 - Apr 15 with 1217 viewsthis_charming_man

Piers Morgan / GMB on 12:48 - Apr 15 by Sadoldgit

its funny how the ones ranting against the government now claiming 10,000 people have died already and ITS ALL THEIR FAULT are the same ones who voted remain and labour. the time for accountability is after (that doesn't mean questions cant be asked during) now is the time for the whole country to be united. Sadly a lot are still using it at a platform to spout their own political agendas.

Piers Morgan / GMB on 12:59 - Apr 15 with 1208 viewsPatfromPoole

Piers Morgan / GMB on 12:31 - Apr 15 by this_charming_man

hasn't she been around for a while? She seems to have improved with age looking at her pictures.

Possibly. I haven’t been watching that much of Meridian News to know. She’s definitely a fox though.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Piers Morgan / GMB on 13:04 - Apr 15 with 1206 viewsBoris_

Piers Morgan / GMB on 12:55 - Apr 15 by JaySaint

Care homes is a tricky one to fix. In any other circumstance, they would not be suitable for ICU treatment in far more instances than the average Joe.

That is valid now with COVID when ICU will offer almost nothing to the outcome!

Spot on. Of course people dying in care homes is tragic but it's a f*cking pandemic FFS... it's going to happen and there is nothing that any government can do about it.

I notice that none of those screaming and shouting are praising the governments response in terms of ventilators and ICU beds... Due to the governments reactions building Nightingale Hospitals and CPAP systems which prevent many from needing ventilators, as well as bringing in more ventilators, it looks like we aren't going to get close to capacity.

Many of the Nightingale Hospitals on standby may never be needed ( I am sure that the Labour/Lib Dem remainers will then turn their anger to the government for 'wasting' money though )

Piers Morgan / GMB on 13:05 - Apr 15 with 1201 viewsinthebox

Piers Morgan / GMB on 12:45 - Apr 15 by Boris_

Indeed, if you look on Twitter, you can guarantee that anyone wanting to 'hold the government to account' has #FBPE in their title or a quick check on their timeline you'll see anti-Brexit posts.

The same as Piers, they are just moaning for moanings sake. If Boris personally found the cure for Coronavirus and saved the world, they would still say he didn't do it quick enough.

Boris was twiddling his thumbs throughout Feb, scientist advised him to lockdown earlier(Denmark) Herd immunity was going to be the answer nether mind if a few old biddies didn't make it. Now the kitchen is getting very hot who's disappeared from the scene while others take the hit oh yes what a coincidence.
Piers Morgan / GMB on 13:08 - Apr 15 with 1191 viewsJaySaint

Piers Morgan / GMB on 13:05 - Apr 15 by inthebox

Boris was twiddling his thumbs throughout Feb, scientist advised him to lockdown earlier(Denmark) Herd immunity was going to be the answer nether mind if a few old biddies didn't make it. Now the kitchen is getting very hot who's disappeared from the scene while others take the hit oh yes what a coincidence.

ironically, unless we bankrupt the country back into the dark ages, Herd immunity is our only way out until a vaccine is administered the world over.

Could you imagine the state of the country if were were in week 10 of a lockdown now? We have a half-arsed lockdown currently with too many selfish c**ts ignoring it, only a handful of weeks in!
[Post edited 15 Apr 2020 13:09]

Piers Morgan / GMB on 13:34 - Apr 15 with 1151 viewssaint22

Piers Morgan / GMB on 12:56 - Apr 15 by this_charming_man

its funny how the ones ranting against the government now claiming 10,000 people have died already and ITS ALL THEIR FAULT are the same ones who voted remain and labour. the time for accountability is after (that doesn't mean questions cant be asked during) now is the time for the whole country to be united. Sadly a lot are still using it at a platform to spout their own political agendas.

i think you will find those people have also been screaming for this government of ten plus years to invest in the NHS not set it up to sell off to the highest bidder and now look what's happened, Boris says he is in debt too it
you couldn't make it up the useless privileges pr1ck he is. its not about politics its about ethics and morals
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024